Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elijah is STRESSING TODAY YES-WORRIED that SHARIAH LAWS will become the LAW in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elijah is STRESSING TODAY YES-WORRIED that SHARIAH LAWS will become the LAW in USA?

why is he worried?
    CONSIDER HIS POSTS ON LA
    He preaches each day, we are to obey the OT laws of Moses.
    HE QUOTES VERSES on how wicked we all are if we fail THE '''''LAW''' TESTS.
    daily we get HIS posts how wicked we all are because WE FAIL TO DO THE LAWS OF MOSES....

YES this is fact.

so why is he SUDDENLY all distressed that the Shariah Laws of the Muslim community perhaps shall BECOME '''''LAW'''' in USA?

THE OT LAW OF MOSES AND SHARIAH LAW - are virtually the same. Yes, there is a small difference but not much.

HERE ARE THE LAWS EXPOSED IN DETAIL
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2013/06/t...-compared.html

perhaps you too would like to compare this information so you can TRULY DECIDE if you want to be placed under the laws of Moses as Elijah IAH and Spying insist we MUST DO..................

how did all of those horrible punishments wind up in Sharia Law. Many suggest it was lifted from the Old Testament of the Bible, which contains the “law books” as written by Moses. Below, is a list of verses taken from the Old Testament. Does any of this sound familiar?

FOR TOUCHING MT SINAI

Whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. Exodus 19:13

FOR TAKING ACCURSED THINGS

Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26

CURSING AND BLASPHING

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

ADULTRY

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

ANIMALS

If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

WOMEN WHO HAVE PREMARITIAL SEX (Honor Killings)

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

WORSHIPING OTHER GODS

If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

DISOBEYING PARENTS (Honor Killings)

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

WITCHES AND WIZARDS

A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

GIVING YOUR CHILDREN TO MOLECH (An ancient Semitic god in particular a god of the Phoenicians, and the name of a particular kind of child sacrifice associated with that god.)

Whosoever ... giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

BREAKING THE SABBATH

They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

CURSING THE KING

Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10

One cannot help but see the irony in the similarity between the laws laid out in the Old Testament versus what is practiced by those adhering to Sharia Law. Can the Jewish law of old be that different from what is practiced in Sharia Law?

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    why is he worried?
    CONSIDER HIS POSTS ON LA
    He preaches each day, we are to obey the OT laws of Moses.
    HE QUOTES VERSES on how wicked we all are if we fail THE '''''LAW''' TESTS.
    daily we get HIS posts how wicked we all are because WE FAIL TO DO THE LAWS OF MOSES....

YES this is fact.

so why is he SUDDENLY all distressed that the Shariah Laws of the Muslim community perhaps shall BECOME '''''LAW'''' in USA?

THE OT LAW OF MOSES AND SHARIAH LAW - are virtually the same. Yes, there is a small difference but not much.

HERE ARE THE LAWS EXPOSED IN DETAIL
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2013/06/t...-compared.html

perhaps you too would like to compare this information so you can TRULY DECIDE if you want to be placed under the laws of Moses as Elijah IAH and Spying insist we MUST DO..................

how did all of those horrible punishments wind up in Sharia Law. Many suggest it was lifted from the Old Testament of the Bible, which contains the “law books” as written by Moses. Below, is a list of verses taken from the Old Testament. Does any of this sound familiar?

FOR TOUCHING MT SINAI

Whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. Exodus 19:13

FOR TAKING ACCURSED THINGS

Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26

CURSING AND BLASPHING

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

ADULTRY

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

ANIMALS

If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

WOMEN WHO HAVE PREMARITIAL SEX (Honor Killings)

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

WORSHIPING OTHER GODS

If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

DISOBEYING PARENTS (Honor Killings)

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

WITCHES AND WIZARDS

A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

GIVING YOUR CHILDREN TO MOLECH (An ancient Semitic god in particular a god of the Phoenicians, and the name of a particular kind of child sacrifice associated with that god.)

Whosoever ... giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

BREAKING THE SABBATH

They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

CURSING THE KING

Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10

One cannot help but see the irony in the similarity between the laws laid out in the Old Testament versus what is practiced by those adhering to Sharia Law. Can the Jewish law of old be that different from what is practiced in Sharia Law?

Lucy, I was only warning the people of how far they had advanced in recent years.

Also: Where did I write and say, that I was stressed because of sharia law as you say??

I see you have returned to your old vomit of making up LIES about me again too.

Comment

IT APPEARS [in general] Shariah laws were lifted out from the OT law.

as there are huge similarities between the 2 devilish systems of control of the masses.

why is Elijah Offended when he espouses these very same laws of Moses...
      why WARN THEM Elijah?
      law abiding Christians like yourself should be rejoicing to see these OT laws revived..

then another question pops up too.
      Did Moses copy the Law from the Code of Hammurabi?

hmmm find out for yourselves

to me I have a standard that goes like this
      ''would I worship a god, who would do the evil to others I personally would not do.''

despite all these written words from '''holy books'' etc ..this is my standard

now also consider how this God ''changed or hardened Pharoah's heart''
      hmmm
      why not do the reverse soften pharaohs heart TO allow people TO REMAIN ALIVE........................SATAN was called the murderer from the Beginning.

Jesus SOFTENED peoples hearts with the word ''''FORGIVENESS'''' AND HE ALWAYS WALKED WITH ''MERCY'''' AS HIS HANDMAIDEN.

Comment

as there are huge similarities between the 2 devilish systems of control of the masses.

why is Elijah Offended when he espouses these very same laws of Moses...

then another question pops up too.
        Did Moses copy the Law from the Code of Hammurabi?

hmmm find out for yourselves

to me I have a standard that goes like this
        ''would I worship a god, who would do the evil to others I personally would not do.''

despite all these written words from '''holy books'' etc ..this is my standard

now also consider how this God ''changed or hardened Pharoah's heart''
        hmmm

why not do the reverse soften pharaohs heart TO allow people TO REMAIN ALIVE........................SATAN was called the murderer from the Beginning.
        You see Lucy, I'm not offended, and maybe some of the women like you, who has made their husbands whoremongers had your finger or hand cut off, you would probably think twice about it.

Comment

Jesus didnt throw the 1st stone

BUT HE WROTE ON THE SANDS,

WHAT WOULD HE WRITE... that showed forth His nature/character
          any ideas?

Click image for larger version

Name:	john-8-6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	59506

do you see the real differences between Elijah throwing the stone as a LAW OF MOSES KEEPER? [ AKA - BUT NO MAN CAN KEEP THE LAW] and the SAVIOUR'S RE-ACTIONS?

I HOPE SO~~~~
          question
          WOULD YOU LIKE A PERSON LIKE ELIJAH with his religious persona TO RULE OVER YOU?

Comment

BUT HE WROTE ON THE SANDS,

WHAT WOULD HE WRITE... that showed forth His nature/character
            any ideas?

[ATTACH]163[/ATTACH]

do you see the real differences between Elijah throwing the stone as a LAW OF MOSES KEEPER and the SAVIOUR'S RE-ACTIONS?
            I HOPE SO~~~~
            Lucy,

That was not a lawful assembly, and Messiah knew it, her husband was NOT there to accuse her either, and they were tying to trap Messiah.

PS: Your on the wrong thread, your not on my thread where you posted about this.

Comment

would you like a religious person like Elijah

to rule over you?
              there are millions as he is~~~~ even those professing Christ is lord in their lives.

look at their character as they declare before us .......'' we will stone a convicted murderer''.......... = and their mentality will do so

these people are just like WARDENS in concentration camps. You see them in the movies and you wonder ''how can these people be so cruel and inhumane'' and there are millions of these types of people.
              what makes such people so inhumane and ''RIGHT/JUSTIFIED'' in their own eyes?

satan - the murderer from his beginning lies underneath these characters.
              ordinary people, filled with satan to murder and kill others in all manner of inhumane ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                Lucy,

That was not a lawful assembly, and Messiah knew it, her husband was NOT there to accuse her either, and they were tying to trap Messiah.

PS: Your on the wrong thread, your not on my thread where you posted about this.
                Lucy,

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: Matthew 5:30

Lucy, what did Messiah mean by saying this above, I think you do not even know?

Comment

i want readers to think about the religious nature of Elijah etc

to rule over you?
                  there are millions as he is~~~~ even those professing Christ is lord in their lives.

look at their character as they declare before us .......'' we will stone a convicted murderer''.......... = and their mentality will do so

these people are just like WARDENS in concentration camps. You see them in the movies and you wonder ''how can these people be so cruel and inhumane'' and there are millions of these types of people.
                  what makes such people so inhumane and ''RIGHT/JUSTIFIED'' in their own eyes?

satan - the murderer from his beginning lies underneath these characters.
                  ordinary people, filled with satan to murder and kill others in all manner of inhumane ways.
                  would ye wish to have the character of Elijah ~Rule over you~~~~
                  that is the real test.

you can have satan
                  or
                  you can have Jesus

Comment

would ye wish to have the character of Elijah ~Rule over you~~~~
                    that is the real test.

you can have satan
                    or
                    you can have Jesus
                    Lucy, you should take a cold hard look at your character, but then you must be afraid too, because it may scare your immortal self to death.

You have returned to your old vomit of falsely accusing, and making up lies, like a dog that cannot change its spots.

I wonder Lucy, are you more happy when you lie and then play the victim?

Comment

Lucy, you should take a cold hard look at your character, but then you must be afraid too, because it may scare your immortal self to death.

You have returned to your old vomit of falsely accusing, and making up lies, like a dog that cannot change its spots.

I wonder Lucy, are you more happy when you lie and then play the victim?
                      Lucy,

Maybe I should put a new page on my website, showing all the nasty things you have said about your customers, so those in your area there can see how you really appreciate them, and maybe then you will take a cold hard look at your character.

Comment

please take the time to do so elijah

i would be happy and rejoice.
                        as I have served hmmm 5000 people per week.... for 35 yrs + that is 5000 x 52 weeks the add 35 yrs.
                        lots of people.
                        I cannot be all bad Elijah as you make out, frankly no one will believe you because I tell these people to their face as I do to you.... kindly just as Yeshua expects.
                        I am not a
                        crowd pleaser
                        a man pleaser nor
                        a YES women

to liars, thieves and religious perverts
                        ,so I have nothing to be afraid of....from people WHO THREATEN me as you always do...Plus I don't have a MURDERER'S MENTALITY
                        BESIDES I have A GOOD SHEPHERD WHO looks after his sheep amen

[smiles] Thank You saviour

Comment

i would be happy and rejoice.
                          as I have served hmmm 5000 people per week.... for 35 yrs + that is 5000 x 52 weeks the add 35 yrs.
                          lots of people.
                          I cannot be all bad Elijah as you make out, frankly no one will believe you because I tell these people to their face as I do to you.... kindly just as Yeshua expects.
                          I am not a
                          crowd pleaser
                          a man pleaser nor
                          a YES women

to liars, thieves and religious perverts
                          ,so I have nothing to be afraid of....from people WHO THREATEN me as you always do...Plus I don't have a MURDERER'S MENTALITY
                          BESIDES I have A GOOD SHEPHERD WHO looks after his sheep amen

[smiles] Thank You saviour
                          Lucy,

Do I have to find your own written words on this forum and quote them back to you as you have written speaking of all of your Christian customers?? Or have you forgotten about writing them?

They would be your own written words as you have wrote yourself, and with this forums own address where they can verify them.

Comment

Lucy,

Do I have to find your own written words on this forum and quote them back to you as you have written speaking of all of your Christian customers?? Or have you forgotten about writing them?

They would be your own written words as you have wrote yourself, and with this forums own address where they can verify them.
                            Lucy,

You pretend to be of Christ, and all the while your making up LIES, and foster them off as if we are the ones writing and saying them, when in fact we are not.

Comment

Lucy,

You pretend to be of Christ, and all the while your making up LIES, and foster them off as if we are the ones writing and saying them, when in fact we are not.

Elijah is STRESSING TODAY YES-WORRIED that SHARIAH LAWS will become the LAW in USA?
                              Where did I write and say this Lucy??

Once a LIAR always a LIAR.

Comment

Working...
                              X