Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its called THEOCRACY? BUT WHAT IS IT EXACTLY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its called THEOCRACY? BUT WHAT IS IT EXACTLY?

the-oc-ra-cy

[thee-ok-ruh-see]
    noun, plural theocracies.

a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities.

a system of government by priests claiming a divine commission.

a commonwealth or state under such a form or system of government.

theocracy
    is being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities claiming a divine commission.

i put this word here and its true meaning.... as opposed too the Saviour's PERSONAL REQUEST....''FOLLOW ME''

IT CAN BE NOTED
    once the ''ecclesiastical authorities'' claim their ''authoritive teachings'' over you, it is almost impossible to revert to FOLLOWING THE SAVIOUR.
    UNLESS
    Yeshua calls you out from these ''ecclesiastical'' interpreted teaching.

enslaved by theocracy...

enslaved by the clergy = the religious authority.
    a dying clergy.
    produces dying pews
    THIS IS THE TRUTH.

THE HIGH PRIEST WHO SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' IS NOT DEAD but a living King, HEAD OF AN ENDLESS LIFE body.
    the head then reproduces HIMSELF in the body. = meaning THE HEAD AND THE BODY ARE THE SAME KIND AND AS ONE

YOU CANNOT HAVE A LIVING HEAD IN CHARGE OF A DEAD BODY.

this is what theocracy does = the head [the clergy in authority] is dead, and reproduces dead pews.
    why?
    the pews follow the clergy, not Yeshua.

Comment

the reasons people are leaving you CHURCH IS.....YOU ARE EAR CANDY

YOUR ''AUTHORITIVE CLERGY'' GIVES OUT EAR CANDY.

You are the problem.

Let me elaborate …
      Your Sunday productions have worn thin.

The stage, and the lights, and the bands, and the video screens, have all just become white noise to those really seeking to encounter God.
      They’re ear and eye candy for an hour, but they have so little relevance in people’s daily lives that more and more of them are WALKING AWAY AS YESHUA CALLS THEM OUT.
      church you have passed your ''used by date''

Comment

2 words spoken ''FOLLOW ME''

ONE VERY SIMPLE COMMMAND

we need to re-search these 2 words... to understand what we really need to do, to be made into HIS image.

re- return, turn the other way.
        search - to seek, to find, to be informed.
        Definition of research

careful or diligent search

studious inquiry or examination; especially
        investigation or experimentation aimed at the discovery and interpretation of facts, revision of accepted theories or laws in the light of new facts, or practical application of such new or revised theories or laws

the collecting of information about a particular subject

seek out the TRUTH,
        re-turn to the TRUTH
        THE TRUTH IS A PERSON

NOTE WELL
        THE ''TRUTH'' IS a divine being and NOT the ecclesiastical authorities claiming a divine commission.

this divisional clergy HAVE NO authority over you, only what you allow them to have.

Comment

the sheep KNOW His voice...

ONLY THE SHEEP, FOLLOW THEIR SAVIOUR...[NOT OTHERS = THE THEOCRACY]

the sheep listen to His voice.
          He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out (of bondage to sin and death, through The Narrow Gate).
          When he has brought out all his own (from among the nations), he goes on ahead of them (into The Kingdom), and his sheep follow him (walking in his footsteps by The Way through The Narrow Gate into the Kingdom) because they know His voice”
          His voice.
          THE VOICE IS A SOUND, and a sound is an energy frequency.
          THIS SOUND FREQUENCY is the highest of all sounds... it creates worlds.... an energy from the DIVINE KINGDOM

WHEN YESHUA SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' THE SHEEP DO AS THEY HEAR HIS VOICE.
          they don't follow ''the ecclesiastical authorities claiming a divine commission''
          NO.
          Last edited by LucySmith; 07-05-2017, 10:33 PM. Reason: ''FOLLOW ME''

Comment

the THEOCRACY versus ''FOLLOW ME.''

THE SHEEP FOLLOW THEIR SHEPHERD, NOT the the ecclesiastical authorities claiming a divine commission.

hmmmm
            why?

by FOLLOWING THE GOOD SHEPHERD, THE SHEEP ARE ABLE TO DEFEAT/OVERCOME satan.
            Rev 12 v 11

by the word of their testimony

WHAT IS THIS ''WORD'' of their testimony?
            = they followed the lamb when He called out......................................''FOLLOW ME''

THEY SUBMITTED TO YESHUA, BY WALKING INSIDE HIS FOOTSTEPS.

you cannot follow the ecclesiastical authorities claiming a divine commission. and Yeshua at the same time.
            The ecclesiastical authorities are not THE GOOD SHEPHERD.

CAN YOU SEE, THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS ALL?

OFCOURSE there is a problem.
            the good shepherd and His gospel is quickly greeted with hostility and/or closed ears.
            "This is to my Father's Glory, that you may bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."
            John 15: 8

Think of it!
            Bear much fruit and you prove, demonstrate beyond human doubt that we are his disciples.
            The manifested sons of God showing to be his disciples by producing a harvest of righteousness and peace in the earth.
            This fruit of righteous and peace will do more to heal the world than all the pretend preaching from pulpits we hear today.
            Why?
            "Because he that bears much fruit remains in God and he can ask anything from the Father and he will give it to him.”
            (John 11:7)

Comment

Working...
            X