X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Father speaketh to a friend

PEACE

2. The LORD is my PEACE
    . “He makes me to lie down in green pastures; he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake.”
    This is the releasing of the Christ LORD to become your Peace.

The wrestling and warfare of past experiences are accomplished.
    The distractions and things that would normally bring frustration have been dissolved in the peace, because your mind is stayed on Him.
    The voice that speaks from the realm of appearance to bring fear of world calamities or personal calamities, is silenced by the Voice of reality that produces faith.
    The Shepherd and Bishop of your being leads your soul to a place of complete Rest and provision; signified by the green pastures.
    He becomes your righteousness, your right standing comes from the Almighty Christ, who you stand bold in.

Chant the sacred name YAHWEH SHALOM or Jehovah Shalom -the LORD my Peace
    Chant the sacred name YAHWEH TSIDKENU or Jehovah Tsidkenu -the LORD my Righteousness

This is soul (mind, will, emotion, intellect and imagination) prosperity, thus, enabling the soul to be restored back to its formal estate.
    The once troubled, stormy waters within now become still.
    All the distortion of the false reality is swallowed up in the true image of your expression as righteousness.

Our reality as Sabbath rest is found here Math 11 v 28 29 30....
    How is this accomplished?
    because our mind is stayed on Him. = here is a key of knowledge...everything outside of us is vanity but inside upon our NEW WAY OF THINKING - everything in vanity the trouble the war the chaos the tests DISOLVES - why?
    because our mind is stayed on Him.
    Every form of trouble is removed as we learn to rest IN him and this word.
    Next key of knowledge is
    All the distortion of the false reality is swallowed up in the true image of your expression as righteousness.

these truths have to be imparted, as they are not just words but eternal frequency waves of sounds that smash the low dense darkness of vanity living...'' the truth shall set you free''

did you see that = as wisdom advise.
    vanity =aka earthly living is a distortion or a false reality.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

as the Father speaketh

Ps 23 when understood and explained
      allows a disciple to LIVE IN zoe LIFE here...rather than be killed /murdered by the dense darkness of vanity here

I don't know how many souls cross the ''finishing line'' as it is none of my business too know, but the Saviour said ''few'' find eternal life. here and now.
      Perhaps the transition across the great divided is too hard.
      Perhaps the spirit of DOUBT far too strong for mere mortals.
      But one thing is true and a key to knowledge +eating from the tree of life = Psalm 23.

our doubts come from our 5 senses prison. That invisible jailhouse of death
      PSALM 23 removes the prison bars~~~ so the 5 senses are deleted the choices of good and evil stopped and so we can advance into the SPIRIT OF LIFE and mature into all its blessings here.
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

as the Father speaketh to His friends

Psalm 23
        the words make a SOUND
        sound is a frequency wave of energy
        the mystery is this
        when I understand and obey psalm 23 and make it part of my life = aka = eating the bread from heaven or HIDDEN MANNA
        the energy in these divine words is CONVERTED INTO MATTER [ into my mind and soul and spirit = my body] and this energy in matter converts me into the POWER OF THE RESURRECTION.

SEE WITH NEW EYES
        energy [psalm 23] being converted into matter [lucy] = resurrection
        that is how it is done. amen

very very simple to understand
        nothing religious about it at all.
        very difficult to do, because human FEAR and human DOUBTS tends to stop the divine Word from manifesting in you.
        I had to overcome it.
        how?
        I asked Father to see to it for me..........
        He showed me 1 verse out from PSALM 119 v35

so I prayed for this verse to manifest into my life.
        Psalm 119:35 Commentary - The Treasury of David - Bible Study Tools
        Read Psalm 119:35 commentary using The Treasury of David. Study the bible online using commentary on Psalm 119:35 and more!

EXPOSITION. Verse 35.
        Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
        see these 2 words MAKE ME....MAKE ME.... MAKE ME.......... and HE DOES.

Comment

as Father speaketh to His friends

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          Psalm 23
          the words make a SOUND
          sound is a frequency wave of energy
          the mystery is this
          when I understand and obey psalm 23 and make it part of my life = aka = eating the bread from heaven or HIDDEN MANNA
          the energy in these divine words is CONVERTED INTO MATTER [ into my mind and soul and spirit = my body] and this energy in matter converts me into the POWER OF THE RESURRECTION.

SEE WITH NEW EYES
          energy [psalm 23] being converted into matter [lucy] = resurrection
          that is how it is done. amen

very very simple to understand
          nothing religious about it at all.
          very difficult to do, because human FEAR and human DOUBTS tends to stop the divine Word from manifesting in you.
          I had to overcome it.
          how?
          I asked Father to see to it for me..........
          He showed me 1 verse out from PSALM 119 v35

so I prayed for this verse to manifest into my life.

see these 2 words MAKE ME....MAKE ME.... MAKE ME.......... and HE DOES.

the prayer
          the deep calling to deep
          this strong desire imparted
          that I may walk in the POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION
          8 words
          can change your life and set you free.

I tell you this because no church can... only the spirit of life and the living can show you the way into the life

Father said to Moses ''lift the rod'' and the ''rod'' is the power pack of the divine energy imparted into HIS WORD.
          its the killer of vanity/the flesh/ the devil

Comment

as the Father speaketh to his friend

In Isaiah 41:10
            The Lord speaks a Glorious promise.
            This can be accepted broadly by any person who loves Him, but I want to project it from my spirit to the sons of God in this day and hour.

He says “Fear Not, Be Not Dismayed”.

The walk of the Sons of God has been, and is, a lonely walk, as the Father has been dealing with each one to change and perfect them.
            Whilst He has been performing His creation of the many-membered company of the Sons of God, each one has felt it personally and individually.
            There have no doubt been many times of loneliness, rejection, hurt and other feelings as the fire of God has been put to our natures.

The prophet here reminds us not to fear or to be dismayed (lit.“dazzled”,“lying wasted”). The promise of the Lord is:

· For I am thy God

· I will Strengthen you

· I will Help you

· I will uphold you with My right hand

these words are divine sound waves..supernatural energy frequencies that break through the veil of gross darkness and blindness in the land called vanity.
            I suppose unless you live IN these words and then experience their resurrection power, you will have no idea what I am talking about.
            these words revealed and imparted into our new mind, allow the very coming of Christ, in us, to win and conquer all our foes.
            think please
            if this power called ''Christ'' is inhabiting your body, as a resurrection life power here how is mortal death to be accomplished in you,.

can you see your understanding of the bible needs UPDATING.

Comment

AS Father speaketh to His friend

to flow as living waters.
              as the training continues to advance a disciple into the fullness of the Spirit, the foes are there in vanity ofcourse but the very PRESENCE OF CHRIST within, halts the foes when they see CHRIST appear in you.
              He doesn't actually appear when you are doing religious things, churchy things, or things ''they'' have told you to do,
              NO,
              He actually appears within you AS YOU SURRENDER up YOUR WILL into His.

[Just as Yeshua did]

in Psalm 23 please notice
              HE becomes the protecting Shepherd.
              WHO looks after His sheep

you learn to rest and trust IN THE HIGHEST WORD, in the universes.

Comment

as Father speaketh to a friend

the whole object lesson, here is
                to contain in our human body THE CHRIST and allow HIM to appear IN us and for us.

in essence, this means, our deformed soul called Eve, [ who is programmed to obey the laws of vanity] is CONVERTED by her SUBMISSION to her husband, the divine spiritual man within.
                the spiritual man within is the Christ, a child of the Most high, who has been put to sleep and needs to be awakened.

if you notice when ''adam was put to sleep'' we cannot find recorded where Father personally woke him up out from this sleep.
                yet the call goes out for ''our Adam'' to be awakened.
                our spiritual man [the true man of the heart] lies dormant UNTIL he is called to awaken.
                then MANY ARE CALLED but few be chosen.

the few chosen do find their eternal life.
                so again I ask the question
                what do the many who are called find?
                answer THEY FIND A FORM OF GODILINESS CALLED RELIGION.
                probably the best way to tell it would be this THE MANY fall short in total commitment to THE WORD because you have to lay DOWN your personal life and die to the effects of the 5 senses AND all VANITY thinking
                the scriptures give many examples of saints who did this = they died to their own will over a matter and submitted to the WILL of their Father by trusting in HIS perfect decission.

psalm 23 tells how
                Last edited by LucySmith; 07-01-2017, 05:39 PM. Reason: psalm 23 tells us how to lay down our life

Comment

As the Father speaketh to His friend,

a revelation worthy of attention.

Psalm 23
                  when obeyed and a relationship of trusting in our Saviour established.... ACTUALLY distorts earth time and space..... so that a disciple abides in the DIVINE EVERPRESENT NOW.
                  aka
                  [ being in the world but not of the world = where time is no more]

when Jacob put his head on the stone and saw angels coming and going, this is a description of our DNA as a helix twisting pattern
                  it seems as if this system inside us, is electromagnetic doorway that can be opened as Jesus is the door. Jesus OPENS the door [rents the veil in the temple] and this allows our DNA system to return back to its original blueprint.
                  this is turn causes a NAME CHANGE.
                  and ofcourse we know the OVERC*A*MERS ARE GIVEN A NEW NAME.

the meaning of the word OVERCOMER =“overcomer” comes from the Greek nikaw, “to conquer, prevail, triumph, overcome.”
                  This verb is found 28 times in 24 verses in the New Testament.
                  This presupposes and calls attention to the presence of war, contests, battles, and conflicts in man’s struggle with evil.

John 4:4
                  You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world (cf. 4:2).
                  1 John 5:4
                  For whatever is born of God overcomes the world.
                  what did these people prevail against = in a nut shell their adamic 5 senses and the indoctrination from vanity that murders people daily.
                  this is what psalm 23 does it UN-INDOCTRINTES us from vanity,

Comment

revelation
                    there is a new form of matter, being created upon this earth.
                    name it
                    a new species, called a NEW CREATURE.
                    A NEW RACE OF BEING. = HERE.
                    from all the universe of billions nay trillions of stars/planets Father chose here, from souls locked into a vanity system = to create HIS NEW RACE.
                    SO~~~
                    how is this new creature formed?
                    Psalm 23 the key to the house of David.
                    the KEY unlocks the door.
                    THE KEY REFERS TO A CODE.... the code of David, in plain sight,
                    ofcourse all churchians knows the words to the code, but you need to anointing of Christ to unlock and impart the code into your BEING.

the KEY [code] to the House of David.
                    a man after God's own heart.
                    the man David became KING DAVID - a man of royal Authority.
                    a shepherd became a royal king.
                    OUR good Shepherd, is preparing repentant souls, to become royal kings of His Kingdom
                    Psalm 23 shows these souls the DOOR, with THE KEY into such a divine household. amen

Comment

revelation
                      to UNDERSTAND HIS MERCY

“People will seek Mercy, Truth and Faithfulness in His Sons.
                      The Sons of God must be exposed to the limits of personal exposure until they taste the reality of Gods mercy in the reality of life.
                      Mercy has been accepted in the outer court as a doctrine and received by faith that “the Lord is merciful to sinners”, but they have not experienced the Life of His Mercy in the stark reality of life, but the Sons are going to be put through the furnace of experience where there is nothing to lean on but the Sure Mercies of David.

This is for their perfection.
                      This is so they may understand Mercy from the inside of His heart, and as they learn this it will be imparted to their hearts.

The Sons of God will begin to see people as He does.
                      They will no longer see people through the eyes of Adam, but with eyes, which have been washed with the eye salve of spiritual insight.
                      This will then outwork to individuals, to families, to cities, to nations and even to creation itself.

He Sons see many faults in His church, and He has allowed this insight that He may teach the depths of His Mercy and Love for His church, the same as He loved His people Israel and poured out his Mercy upon her”.

I believe one of the divine blessings is our cleansing of a ''critical spirit'' [ as I had a flawed view of people] and I now find its roots are being disolved.

the divine trait of MERCY is a must to attain too. amen

Comment

Well, it is time for all of us to start rehearsing and voicing to ourselves the covenants that God has made with us, instead of the covenants we have made with the devil through our unbelief.

God has promised us that He would never leave us nor ever forsake us.
                        Yet the minute we are tested, we willingly accept the covenant of the lie, which is of the devil, instead of the covenant of truth which is God.
                        Whether it is by conditioning or transference, or demonic assault straight from Satan himself, if we don’t believe and accept it, then it has no place in us.
                        Our belief is that when the wicked one comes, he has no access to us;
                        not
                        "the wicked one comes and I ‘give in’ to all of the shortcomings of the flesh"!

Comment

My precious Sons, you were predestined by Me before the foundation of the world to be My Sons and bear My Glory.
                          You were chosen Spiritually by Me before you were conceived.
                          The human mind does not understand this because it will only accept things that are factual, but I formed you in My heart before you were conceived naturally in your mothers’ wombs.

When I spoke creation into being, so too you were created and sang with Me in the heavens on the day of creation, and you will sing with Me again on My Kingdom Day as it comes to earth.
                          Your song will be the New Song of praise and worship from the tabernacle of David.

Now you live on the earth as My Manchild company of Sons, Faithful Ones and Elect.
                          The world does not know you, My church rejects you but this is because they do not understand the things of My Kingdom.
                          When they reject you they reject Me to their own judgement.

All times are in My hands.
                          Again I have kept the revealing of the best wine until last.
                          You are the choicest wine.
                          You are mellow, you are rich, and your aroma is a delight to My nostrils.
                          My Choicest and best wine, I have kept preserved in My Secret Place until the last Feast and I will bring it out with great pride and joy to share with the world.

Do not concern yourselves with your earthly circumstances, for they will change.
                          Some of you are feeling that you have made wrong decisions in your lives and are allowing the enemy to condemn you.
                          Do not listen to this for you are in My hand.
                          Believe this and be at rest.
                          I have allowed you to make mistakes in order that I might perfect and change you.
                          This is My business. Accept yourselves with joy.
                          The enemy will try to attack you because he knows that you are an army to be feared.

an army to be feared.

this is not an ARMY OF guns and war,

BUT an army of LOVE MERCY AND COMPASSION and NOT OF THIS WORLD

Comment

as Father speaketh to His friends

the word of interest is DIVISION,
                            DI - VISION.
                            DI = double / two.
                            VISION - sight,

are you seeing a picture forming here.?
                            2 SIGHTED
                            2 MINDED
                            2 choices = good and evil
                            being
                            a double minded man.

the church is DI- VISIONAL = it has 2 visions and cannot stand~~~

psalm 23 - WHEN revealed and understood, makes you ONE EYED = a person without the choices they make for good or for evil.
                            psalm 23 - allows the GOOD SHEPHERD to make our choice.

Yeshua was one eyed,
                            He allowed His father to make His choices.
                            result~~~~
                            THEY WERE AS ONE
                            John 10 V 30 ‘I and the Father are one’ (John 10:30)?"

can you be as Yeshua was?

Comment

as Father speaketh

Psalm 23, as the holy spirit teaches, takes a disciple OUT FROM THE CHOICES OF GOOD AND EVIL = that sin which kills us all.
                              No immortal lives in the dual realm, or the divided realm.
                              NO
                              Duality is death.
                              YESHUA DIDNT WALK IN ANY FORM OF DUALITY, HE HAD no CHOICE BUT TO DO HIS FATHER'S WILL.
                              PSALM 23 IS THE FATHER'S WILL FOR US ALL,
                              THERE IS NO DUALITY THERE

THE Good shepherd looks after His sheep.

Now these are just words of a page that HAVE TO COME TO LIFE and become our saving reality here and now,
                              Truly saved by understanding and then doing HIS WORD.

Did you see, there are NO church rituals, there in Psalm 23.
                              no days to keep, no church world is there
                              nor churchy opinions and NO church clergy are there.
                              [ carefully think on this please]
                              PSALM 23 a divine revelation containing words [ AS DIVINE HOLY FREQUENCIES] outside the box of morality.

I cannot describe to you, how simple it all is
                              Note
                              it is like taking a dying man, and giving him a drink of water and he revives - this is how effective PSALM 23 is to a dying world

He restoreth my soul - is the Psalm's core message.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                                Psalm 23, as the holy spirit teaches, takes a disciple OUT FROM THE CHOICES OF GOOD AND EVIL = that sin which kills us all.
                                No immortal lives in the dual realm, or the divided realm.
                                NO
                                Duality is death.
                                YESHUA DIDNT WALK IN ANY FORM OF DUALITY, HE HAD no CHOICE BUT TO DO HIS FATHER'S WILL.
                                PSALM 23 IS THE FATHER'S WILL FOR US ALL,
                                THERE IS NO DUALITY THERE

THE Good shepherd looks after His sheep.

Now these are just words of a page that HAVE TO COME TO LIFE and become our saving reality here and now,
                                Truly saved by understanding and then doing HIS WORD.

Did you see, there are NO church rituals, there in Psalm 23.
                                no days to keep, no church world is there
                                nor churchy opinions and NO church clergy are there.
                                [ carefully think on this please]
                                PSALM 23 a divine revelation containing words [ AS DIVINE HOLY FREQUENCIES] outside the box of mortality.

I cannot describe to you, how simple it all is
                                Note
                                it is like taking a dying man, and giving him a drink of water and he revives - this is how effective PSALM 23 is to a dying world

He restoreth my soul - is the Psalm's core message.

outside the box of mortality
                                He restoreth my soul

- is the Psalm's core message.

Comment

Working...
                                X