the OVERC*A*MERS = when Father speaketh.... to His friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as the Father speaketh...THE WORD

WORD = IS A SOUND and a sound is a wave frequency.
    THE WORD is the highest SOUND WAVE in this universe.
    Yeshua wanted His people to HEAR THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY OF THE WORD.
    THE WORD CREATES.

THE WORD'S OBJECT IS TO CREATE A NEW CREATION.
    when Father formed and breathed into Adam He formed Adam from the dust.
    THIS TIME, FATHER IS CREATING A NEW RACE OF BEING on earth created out FROM '''THE WORD''

psalm 23 = IS THE sound of the divine word.
    ''the LORD IS MY SHEPHERD''
    I shall not want.

these are DIVINE SOUND WAVES OF THE HIGHEST FREQUENCE OF TRUTH = THAT SHALL SET US ALL FREE..................
    HOW................. WHEN THE SAVIOUR BECOMES OUR SHEPHERD.
    The WORD begins to create in us our new identity and our new creation man.

this divine sentence STOPS VANITY from killing us.... BECAUSE THE KING OF GLORY IS NOW OUR PROTECTOR.
    HOW IT WORKS.................

PS 23 WHEN THE GOOD SHEPHERD, BEGINS TO SHEPHERD OUR SOULS, HE REVERSES THE CURSES INTO A NEW LIVING WAY,
    HIS WORD raise out Lazarus [his friend] from the grave.
    the power in the words COME OUT were enough to defeat death and raise the dead.
    2 words
    2 words
    2 words
    raised the dead

the power in these 2 word of divine frequency raised the dead out from the grave,
    SPEAK OUT THE WORD.... and it comes forth.
    '''ye shall not want''~~~~~
    I have used these words for 35 odd years and not 1 day did I ever want.
    I always Have enough and some left over to give to others.... it is so amazing.. I believe these 2 sentences and live in them daily. amen

the reason I am able to do this because Father gave me His word, HE took time out from HIS UNIVERSE TO GIVE ME = HIS WORD.
    I HEARD HIM... AND HE DELIVERS ME
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

the Father speaketh

The most beloved Psalm of all time is Psalms 23. It is appreciated by those enlightened and those unenlightened, crossing many cultures and religions. It is one of the most mystical of the Psalms of David-it transcends the idea of comfort. In Psalms 23, we are given an example of the highest level of initiation by the Spirit. From this highly esoteric Psalm, we can glean many truths from the astrological, numerical and mystical standpoints. This Psalms also conceals 7 powerful names of the Almighty. Chant them multiple times with emotion to experience them. In this message, we will only slightly mention some of these hidden mysteries.

This is a Psalm that is often read during a funeral to comfort the grieving family. But on a much higher level this is a Psalm for all humanity; that highlights the transition into a higher state of consciousness. It gives comfort to the lower state of our being that yet sometime grieves and longs for the carnal ways. It gives hope, that during this inner pilgrimage both worlds will merge as one.

One must become the song/psalms and prayer of these words to experience it. This Psalms was accompanied with music, your life must become the music and lyrics in this powerful transition and initiation. In yet an expanded understanding, the end result is that the bleating sheep (humanity) that has been wandering around in the pastures of confusion, will encounter the Good Shepherd. Through this encounter and initiation, we also become the Good Shepherd that leads by the still waters.
      “The LORD IS my Shepherd,” cried the prophetic psalmist. “Where the Spirit IS LORD, there is liberty.”

The transition from the noisy sheep with the sacrificial victim mentality is necessary; the sheep must become the Shepherd, just as the sacrificial lamb became the Lamb of God. This can only be realized as the LORD (higher part of your being) is allowed to penetrate the barrier of time that reminds of us the hurts of the past and fears of the future. When this happens there is no more past or future, there is only IS, the NOW. There is liberty only in the NOW, where the Spirit IS LORD. Yesterday and tomorrow must blend into NOW. It is in this experience that the LORD, your divine self IS allowed to be your Shepherd.

http://atam.org/mystical-psalms-23/
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

as Father speaketh... Psalm 23

in the revelation of the ''Covenant of Salt''... The Divine sups with His friends..... a wonderful revelation and filled with promise for the believer. amen
        In Psalm 23 also contains the security of the Good shepherd provisions for HIS SHEEP;
        I have lived in the Psalm for 1/2 of my life and I have found....

6-THINGS THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU ALLOW our Father TO BECOME THE SHEPHERD OF YOUR BEING

PROSPERITY

http://atam.org/mystical-psalms-23/
        1. The LORD is my PROVISION / PROSPERITY. “I shall not want.”
        When he is “my” Shepherd, he is released to form Himself as my material wants/needs in manifestation.
        Everything on the material plane is actually a lower expression of Spirit.
        Ignorance and false humility from the old paradigm refuses to understand the merging of the material and spiritual worlds.
        Jesus said, “Whatever things you desire (want-lack), when you pray, believe that you receive them and you shall have them.”
        Mark 11:24
        sacred name YAHWEH YIREH or Jehovah Jireh-the LORD my Provision.

JEHOVAH-JIREH = is my provider... yes I give him all the glory but this is the truest word and I live in HIS PROVISION each day.
        [ it has nothing to do with the ''name it claim it'' clergy group., NO....]
        IT is a simple fact for a simple heart, a heart to puts the KINGDOM FIRST... provisions happen just as the Psalm says

as Father speakeh
        I am about to flow through your life in great power. The age of miracles and displays of power will be seen in your land. Even now My winds are blowing to topple the structures and teachings of men that hinder My people from trusting in My power. Gale force winds will blow. The more confidence you place in the structures of men the more disappointment will come when I blow them down. The awakening winds are coming to blow upon your heart and awaken you to My power. So arise from your days of doubting and enter in to a new day of promises-fulfilled, the days of heaven on earth!

Comment

our true man aka a living quickened spirit = our body = a mere vehicle.

The goal of the Christ verb is to remove from one's existence those things which are not part of his inherent spiritual self.
          The goal is to overcome the travails of existence and regain the certainty and abilities of one's native spiritual beingness.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            our true man aka a living quickened spirit = our body = a mere vehicle.
            The goal of the Christ verb is to remove from one's existence those things which are not part of his inherent spiritual self.
            The goal is to overcome the travails of existence and regain the certainty and abilities of one's native spiritual beingness.
            That's true Lucy.
            A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

our true man aka a living quickened spirit = our body = a mere vehicle. The goal of the Christ verb is to remove from one's existence those things which are not part of his inherent spiritual self.
              Lucy,

Paul agrees too, read 2 Corinthians 5:1-9.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

yes indeed Elijah

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                Lucy,

Paul agrees too, read 2 Corinthians 5:1-9.
                we need to be changed from the dead in sin, to the alive IN Christ.
                I know there is a total difference between the 2 races.
                because Father is creating rather than forming His new creation.
                He formed Adam from the Dust as 1 man
                He is now creating a NEW RACE in the image of Christ, from His word.
                2 different beings. living side by side here.... its like a human is being created BY HIS WORD/WORDS this time around so that this NEW MAN is a copy of Jesus.
                however
                this NEW MAN also becomes as Jesus was on the Mt of Transfiguration {math 17] as Jesus DISPLAYED out to us all His inner man in a human being amen, = this is the fullness of spirit, the ultimate graduation of the OVERC*A*MERS.
                Yes they already are, however their mindset of doubting has to be erased and fully deleted.

The tree of the Knowledge of good and evil has to be cut down and destroyed from their lives.
                why?
                Because it is death and this world is filled with deadly knowledge.

It is rather difficult to explain this next process...MATH 11 v 28 29 30. this verse OBEYED takes us into the TREE OF LIFE...
                THE TREE of LIFE IS A DIFFERENT MINDSET from our abnormal mind of unsoundness.

frankly it is difficult to explain I know but I shall tell of it as I gain more information

Math 11 v 28 mindset is JESUS IS HERE TO FIX OUR PROBLEM.
                HE WANTS TO DO IT PERSONALLY AND IN HIS OWN WAY AND TIME - SO RELAX, REST, BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING , HE WILL DO IT.MR DIVINE HOLY FIX-IT
                Here we are now placed within a NEUTRAL position.

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO GRASP = OUR NEUTRALITY -MEANS.

we stand aside from the problems, [not my will but your will Father thinking=JESUS DID THIS DAILY] and then as we stand aside from our own thinking that kills us [carnality] we become neutral to OUR problem.... and this ALLOWS HIM, TO SAVE US FROM OUR CARNALITY AND OUR UNSOUND MIND.
                Elijah herein, we find the battle rages.
                The battle is between our ears...and doubting generally wins as ''we want to do something''

sigh

these are the hard yards = and I know few make it to graduation.

the real living Sabbath = Is resting daily in His word, resting In His 7000 promises [ I think I read somewhere the #] and resting in His ability to intercede on our Behalf as we now have a LIVING KING OF GLORY, to intercede over us and for our lives to be changed in a ''twinkling of an eye''.

I have to convince my deceived brain FATHER KNOWS BEST~~~~~

Comment

I finished it for you.

we need to be changed from the dead in sin, to the alive IN Christ.
                  I know there is a total difference between the 2 races.
                  because Father is creating rather than forming His new creation.
                  He formed Adam from the Dust as 1 man
                  He is now creating a NEW RACE in the image of Christ, from His word.
                  2 different beings. living side by side here.... its like a human is being created BY HIS WORD/WORDS this time around so that this NEW MAN is a copy of Jesus.
                  however
                  this NEW MAN also becomes as Jesus was on the Mt of Transfiguration {math 17] as Jesus DISPLAYED out to us all His inner man in a human being amen, = this is the fullness of spirit, the ultimate graduation of the OVERC*A*MERS.
                  Yes they already are, however their mindset of doubting has to be erased and fully deleted.

The tree of the Knowledge of good and evil has to be cut down and destroyed from their lives.
                  why?
                  Because it is death and this world is filled with deadly knowledge.

It is rather difficult to explain this next process...MATH 11 v 28 29 30. this verse OBEYED takes us into the TREE OF LIFE...
                  THE TREE of LIFE IS A DIFFERENT MINDSET from our abnormal mind of unsoundness.

frankly it is difficult to explain I know but I shall tell of it as I gain more information

Math 11 v 28 mindset is JESUS IS HERE TO FIX OUR PROBLEM.
                  HE WANTS TO DO IT PERSONALLY AND IN HIS OWN WAY AND TIME - SO RELAX, REST, BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING , HE WILL DO IT.MR DIVINE HOLY FIX-IT
                  Here we are now placed within a NEUTRAL position.

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO GRASP = OUR NEUTRALITY -MEANS.

we stand aside from the problems, [not my will but your will Father thinking=JESUS DID THIS DAILY] and then as we stand aside from our own thinking that kills us [carnality] we become neutral to OUR problem.... and this ALLOWS HIM, TO SAVE US FROM OUR CARNALITY AND OUR UNSOUND MIND.
                  Elijah herein, we find the battle rages.
                  The battle is between our ears...and doubting generally wins as ''we want to do something''

sigh

these are the hard yards = and I know few make it to graduation.

means =
                  Eternal Life.

Comment

Exactly correct elijah

Eternal Life.
                    these simple words obeyed in Math 11 means OUR ETERNAL LIFE and eating from the Tree of life = the bread from Heaven - the hidden manna,

our eternal life,
                    is our resting IN His word/promises/advice - and being NEUTRAL to everything this world, satan and our flesh throws at us....

ie
                    in our life we see some great need as a firey test...do we panic to fix it... or do we become neutral and allow HIM full access to heal our need.

I had to pass thru the flame many times and each time the Saviour has appeared and I am saved,
                    these tests continue, getting much harder each time... till my carnal mind and its diseased thinking is fully removed and I TRUST IN HIM....................

HE IS CREATING ME OUT FROM HIS WORD.

Comment

these simple words obeyed in Math 11 means OUR ETERNAL LIFE and eating from the Tree of life = the bread from Heaven - the hidden manna,

our eternal life,
                      is our resting IN His word/promises/advice - and being NEUTRAL to everything this world, satan and our flesh throws at us....

ie
                      in our life we see some great need as a firey test...do we panic to fix it... or do we become neutral and allow HIM full access to heal our need.

I had to pass thru the flame many times and each time the Saviour has appeared and I am saved,
                      these tests continue, getting much harder each time... till my carnal mind and its diseased thinking is fully removed and I TRUST IN HIM....................

HE IS CREATING ME OUT FROM HIS WORD.
                      You know Lucy, I have seen both people on the physical side or on the spiritual side, but very few can see on BOTH sides.

Comment

Seeing both sides...

You know Lucy, I have seen both people on the physical side or on the spiritual side, but very few can see on BOTH sides.
                        YES Elijah, some people can be ''so super spiritual they are no earthly good''....
                        He brings us out from one side [human being] into a transition called The New creation.[ a new breed called '' the generation of the righteous''] created from His word.
                        ie
                        He tells the revelation [just for you] then we walk IN this personal revelation [ because people are all individual none are robots or clones] and SO WE become THE REVELATION FROM THE WORD.

EXAMPLE
                        I become Math 11 v 28 29 30 = by the revelation and then BY THE DOING OF THE WORD... I BECOME HIS NEW CREATION [ from His word]
                        now His word is a sound and a sound wave is a frequency of power energy.
                        as I do HIS WORD I become this HIGH power frequency THAT IS ABOVE THE LIMITS OF THE ADAMIC CARNAL FLESH. = ''THE HIGH CALLING''

Comment

some of the ''mysteries in the Epistles'' as Father Speaketh

But a small few go on to perfection overcoming all things.

(Mystery of The Kingdom Of God)
                          (Mystery of The Gospel)
                          (Mystery of The Indwelling Christ)
                          (Mystery of God)
                          (Mystery of The Faith)
                          (Mystery of Our Change)
                          (Mystery of His Will)
                          (The Fellowship Of The Mystery)
                          (Mystery of Godliness)
                          (Mystery of The Seven Stars)
                          (Mystery of The Great Whore)
                          (Stewards Of The Mysteries)

Comment

as Father speaketh

the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil is a tree of division called ''divide and conqueror''
                            the choice of good or of evil

your good choice may well work to be an evil choice to me.
                            a good choice divides
                            a bad choice divides
                            A HOUSE CANNOT STAND, UPON DIVISIONS.

IN MATH 11 v 28 29 30 = there is NO choice of our own ONLY THE DIVINE CHOICE [ that Jesus made daily] and so THE HOUSE REMAINS standing,

Comment

Receive His Word and it will bring Peace to your heart.

Receive His Word and it will bring Peace to your heart.

“I have opened a door in My House through My servant to give you a glimpse into my treasure store.
                              This room is protected by security angels and I allow them to open it only to those who desire to gaze on my riches.
                              I showed My apostles into this room and I now open it in your day.
                              Receive and the Spirit of Revelation will open the eyes of your understanding.
                              It is My good pleasure to reveal all things to My Beloved.
                              The time will come when you will have the same thought process with which My Purposes come to pass.
                              I want that when men look at you, they see Jesus”.

All for Jesus only,

Comment

perspectives

http://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...phetic-events/

Perspective on prophetic events Jun 28, 2017 In yesterday’s weblog I reported on one of the claimants to the position of “owner” of the world assets.
                                He goes by the codename White Spiritual Boy.
                                There are many who claim the same thing, so it is quite confusing and perhaps impossible to know for certain who is and who is not telling the truth.
                                My source tells me that there are FOUR who claim the codename White Spiritual Boy.
                                Beyond that, Neil Keenan claims that Dr. Edy Seno Soekanto of Indonesia is the actual owner of the accounts.

https://geopolitics.co/2015/07/08/re...subscription-2

This claim perhaps has greater credibility, since Edy’s father is the late President Soekarno of Indonesia, who is known to have been given ownership of the World Collateral Accounts in 1947.
                                He was overthrown later after conspiring with President Kennedy to issue US Notes to replace the Federal Reserve Notes in 1963.
                                This agreement was known as the Green Hilton Agreement, signed in Switzerland just nine days before the Kennedy assassination.
                                The CIA overthrew President Soekarno in 1965.
                                I don’t think that either of these drastic events would have taken place if Soekarno had been an imposter.

The Babylonian power brokers obviously took him very seriously.
                                There is also the matter of the “grandfather,” who actually controls the gold and other assets that are to be used in the overthrow of the Babylonian system and the establishment of the age to come.
                                I have heard that there are actually about 20 grandfathers.

We have to understand that the real power brokers behind the scenes are reclusive figures who do not want to be known to the public or to the history books.
                                They have many layers of protection and security, so that few people know who or where they are.
                                They use proxies to confuse those who would try to kill them, just as politicians use doubles.
                                The whole thing is based on deception for security purposes.
                                NBC ran a special on television shortly after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in 2003, showing that Hussein had four doubles.
                                Years earlier, a news special reporting on the Reagan assassination attempt told how President Reagan’s double used to walk around in plain sight before a news conference, so that if anyone wanted to kill him, he would only kill the double, not the real Reagan. So when you see a politician making a speech or walking around in public, you can never be sure if he or she is the real deal.
                                We know that Hillary Clinton used doubles, which is how she was able to be healed so quickly on September 11, 2016 after collapsing in New York.
                                In the end, nothing will remain hidden.
                                All will be revealed, and then you will know that the Kingdom of God has really overthrown MYSTERY (secret) Babylon.
                                The Kingdom of God will not need to be secretive, nor will it retain power through fear, but through love. Deeper in the background is the darker side of the power struggle that dates back to Genesis 6:4.
                                The descendants of the Nephilim are still seeking to take over the earth and to usurp that which is owned by the Creator.
                                Revelation 16:12 tells us that Babylon will be overthrown by the “kings from the east” as a parallel to the manner in which old Babylon was overthrown by Cyrus and Darius in Daniel 5:31.

Both of these kings were types of Christ, although neither of them knew the God of the Bible—at least not in their early years.
                                In fact, they represented the second beast empire, that of Medo-Persia, which was depicted in Daniel 7:5 as a BEAR.
                                The bear was the dominant prophetic manifestation in those days, while Christ and His Kingdom remained in the shadows as a prophetic type.
                                But now that all four beast empires have run their course, and the second Babylonian empire too has come in the form of Mystery Babylon, we are now repeating the pattern.
                                Mystery Babylon (or the second Babylon) is being overthrown by the second beast, no longer called Medo-Persia, but referred to as “the kings from the east.”

Those presently overthrowing Mystery Babylon are not believers in Christ any more than Cyrus or Darius knew the God of the Bible.
                                However, this time there is an important difference.
                                The first time, even though these kings were types of Christ, in the end they had to play out their dominant roles as part of the BEAR empire.
                                But today, even though they will start out as a second BEAR, they will soon have to give way to the dominant role assigned to them in prophecy—the Kingdom of Christ.
                                There will be an interim of chaos and change between the overthrow of Babylon and the establishment of the Kingdom.
                                That interim will manifest as the second BEAR.
                                But the bear’s kingdom has already had its day in the ancient past.
                                This time, Christ will rule the earth with the overcomers.
                                The point is that I do not expect the kings from the east to be good guys, at least not at the present time.

In fact, the “dragon families” lay claim to being descended from Nephilim.
                                That is why they use the dragon as their metaphor.
                                They claim to be benevolent.
                                I hope that is so, but I cannot trust them to have the same definition of benevolence that applies to Christ’s Kingdom.

Nonetheless, after the interim, which will last for an unknown period of time, the Kingdom will be established.
                                In my view, there will be a tremendous outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will make the difference.
                                God is presently using the “kings from the east” to overthrow Babylon and to set us free from its system of hidden slavery and oppression.
                                But He is using non-believing “vessels of dishonor” to accomplish this dirty work.
                                He is saving the overcomers for a greater, more positive work.

We are getting close now to the overthrow of Babylon.
                                I have said since September 2013 that this overthrow would be accomplished from 2014-2017.
                                However, the overthrow of Babylon is not the final scenario, for this merely leads us into the interim of the second BEAR.
                                I believe this will also signal the start of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, but it will take some time for the overcomers to replace the bear with the Stone Kingdom.

How long?
                                I do not know.
                                At some point, too, we will see the coming of Christ and the fulfillment of the autumn feast days.
                                At what point in all of this will these feasts be fulfilled? Jesus did not tell us, and so I do not want to venture a guess.
                                If it happens at the start of this interim period, then the overcomers will do the work with the fulness of power.
                                If it happens later, then the overcomers will have an increased level of spiritual power that is sufficient to do what they are called to do.
                                Either way, the overcomers win.
                                God has empowered His enemies (like Pharaoh) in order to show His power in all of the earth (Romans 9:17).
                                To manifest His power against a weak enemy is nothing.
                                He must strengthen His enemies in order to show that He is far more powerful.
                                After all, could I receive glory if I boasted at my ability to kill an ant?
                                What if I killed a full-grown young lion?
                                So it was in the days of Moses, and so it is today.
                                The overcomers were given authority in the divine court in October of 2014.

We have already exercised that authority to some extent in various court cases.
                                The outpouring of the Holy Spirit will not only see miracles of healing and provision, but also other signs and wonders that pertain to the overthrow of the bear/beast.
                                We are coming into an unprecedented time, and we are privileged to be alive in this day.
                                So continue to prepare for this, and have hope/expectation, because a new age of the Kingdom is on the horizon.

Comment

Working...
                                X