the OVERC*A*MERS = when Father speaketh.... to His friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comes time in our life Elijah

when we have to grow up and face to music we were born for.
    a season for deliverance by the power of His hand,

this world is descending into a darkness and unless a miracle people arise come forth IN the power of His name... all will be lost to evil Inc.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	The vulture and the little girl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	59501
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      when we have to grow up and face to music we were born for.
      a season for deliverance by the power of His hand,

this world is descending into a darkness and unless a miracle people arise come forth IN the power of His name... all will be lost to evil Inc.
      [ATTACH]158[/ATTACH]
      Oh how true that is Lucy, mankind is under total assault, spraying nano particles of Alluminum, barrim, by planes in the air, mercury in vaccines, floradated water, GMOs in the food and plants, and microwaves in the air.
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Yes that is so true

Elijah..what is that scripture
        "when the enemy comes in like a flood...he will raise up a standard"
        something like that...
        well who or what is this STANDARD..
        His people of promise..the righteous generation perhaps.
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Elijah..what is that scripture
          "when the enemy comes in like a flood...he will raise up a standard"
          something like that...
          well who or what is this STANDARD..
          His people of promise..the righteous generation perhaps.
          Isaiah 59:19

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

yes Sir thats it

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Isaiah 59:19
            do you think this ''standard'' needs lifting Elijah = I do

Comment

I do agree too.

do you think this ''standard'' needs lifting Elijah = I do
              Yes, I do agree too, and the 2 of us agree, will say a silent prayer, and ask it of the Father, in the name of Yeshua.

Isaiah 59:19, and Messiah tells us:Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19.

Comment

Father in the Name of Yeshua your Son

Yes, I do agree too, and the 2 of us agree, will say a silent prayer, and ask it of the Father, in the name of Yeshua.

Isaiah 59:19, and Messiah tells us:Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19.
                Elijah and I stand in agreement that THE STANDARD needs to be LIFTED UP please
                thank you Abba for answered prayer as we give you all the glory. amen

“I am completing the work in you saith The Lord.
                I will separate you from the world. Some things which you have thought it acceptable to do and partake in will become darkness to you and repulse you.
                You will not want to identify with the carnal ways of man. They will become repulsive to you.
                More and more you will see the darkness of the world and it will repulse you.
                You will not want to associate with them. You will not want to listen to them.
                I am showing you clearly the difference between the Holy and the profane. No longer will you just go along. You are not men-pleasers; you are chosen to do the will of your Father.

Even now you feel the desire to be separate from the carnal world for it repulses you.
                This will increase My Sons”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS
                LARRY WILSON

Comment

the overcAmers are HIS TEMPLE

The Sons of God are Temples being built by The Lord into whom He can enter, in all His Glory.
                  These are Temples not made of stone but of the hearts and souls of those whom He has chosen to be His dwelling place. Acts 17:24 tells us that
                  “…The Lord of Heaven and earth does not dwell in hand-made shrines”.
                  How often WHEN once I have sat in meetings hearing leaders declare that Jesus is in the building.
                  How ignorant these statements are.
                  He does not dwell in man-made buildings but in human dwelling places made by His own hands.
                  There are two aspects of this:

His Holy Spirit is present in a person at their point of re-birth at Salvation which is the first realm of their experience in Jesus
                  A person when baptised into the power of The Holy Spirit enters a second realm of His presence empowered into the outworking of His Power in signs and wonders and other gifts of the Holy Spirit for the work of the gospel.

But the Bible says in Colossians 1:27 that when you have Jesus in you it is “the hope of Glory”.
                  So there is a further third realm to be found in Him, the realm of His Glory, which brings us back to the Temples HE IS BUILDING which He will fill with His Glory.

His Glory is simply His Divine Nature and these human temples are taking on His Divine Nature after shedding their old Adamic nature with its human traits which eventually leads to the physical death of the body.
                  People die, not because it’s God’s plan, but because originally we were born in the corrupt image of Adam.
                  But there is a higher realm of transfiguration into the Divine Nature of Jesus thus taking on His Glory and Life.

The Sons of God, or Elect, or Faithful Ones, are a group of CALLED OUT PEOPLE on the earth today who have hungered and thirsted for this third realm and are being transfigured into Jesus’ Glorious Image.
                  These HUMAN temples will be perfect therefore, and will never taste physical death because they are created in the image of Jesus, the first-born from the dead.

In the process of His Elect being transformed into Living Temples filled with the Glory of His Presence, I want to look back at the time when Nehemiah was re-building the ruined temple in Jerusalem around 450 B.C. and to look at 5 realms of OVERCOMING which he faced.
                  This is relevant to the Elect today and Jesus says in
                  Revelation 3:12, “he that OVERCOMETH I will make a pillar in the Temple of My God………and I will write upon him MY NEW NAME”.
                  The Sons of God ARE OVERCOMERS in circumstances of life in which The Lord has placed them that they may be perfected in victory through His strength.
                  His strength is found in Spiritual Zion standing upon the foundations laid by our father David with whom The Lord established the covenant on which we stand, and on the oath which He made with David for the Melchisedec Priesthood into which we are transformed.

I DO REALISE this post is not for all readers = but nonetheless it is the truth we all will one day grow into.................... everyone will bow to the glory revealed in Yeshua

Comment

The Sons of God are Temples being built by The Lord into whom He can enter, in all His Glory.
                    These are Temples not made of stone but of the hearts and souls of those whom He has chosen to be His dwelling place. Acts 17:24 tells us that

How often WHEN once I have sat in meetings hearing leaders declare that Jesus is in the building.
                    How ignorant these statements are.
                    He does not dwell in man-made buildings but in human dwelling places made by His own hands.
                    There are two aspects of this:

His Holy Spirit is present in a person at their point of re-birth at Salvation which is the first realm of their experience in Jesus
                    A person when baptised into the power of The Holy Spirit enters a second realm of His presence empowered into the outworking of His Power in signs and wonders and other gifts of the Holy Spirit for the work of the gospel.

But the Bible says in Colossians 1:27 that when you have Jesus in you it is “the hope of Glory”.
                    So there is a further third realm to be found in Him, the realm of His Glory, which brings us back to the Temples HE IS BUILDING which He will fill with His Glory.

His Glory is simply His Divine Nature and these human temples are taking on His Divine Nature after shedding their old Adamic nature with its human traits which eventually leads to the physical death of the body.
                    People die, not because it’s God’s plan, but because originally we were born in the corrupt image of Adam.
                    But there is a higher realm of transfiguration into the Divine Nature of Jesus thus taking on His Glory and Life.

The Sons of God, or Elect, or Faithful Ones, are a group of CALLED OUT PEOPLE on the earth today who have hungered and thirsted for this third realm and are being transfigured into Jesus’ Glorious Image.
                    These HUMAN temples will be perfect therefore, and will never taste physical death because they are created in the image of Jesus, the first-born from the dead.

In the process of His Elect being transformed into Living Temples filled with the Glory of His Presence, I want to look back at the time when Nehemiah was re-building the ruined temple in Jerusalem around 450 B.C. and to look at 5 realms of OVERCOMING which he faced.
                    This is relevant to the Elect today and Jesus says in

The Sons of God ARE OVERCOMERS in circumstances of life in which The Lord has placed them that they may be perfected in victory through His strength.
                    His strength is found in Spiritual Zion standing upon the foundations laid by our father David with whom The Lord established the covenant on which we stand, and on the oath which He made with David for the Melchisedec Priesthood into which we are transformed.

I DO REALISE this post is not for all readers = but nonetheless it is the truth we all will one day grow into.................... everyone will bow to the glory revealed in Yeshua
                    That is indeed true Lucy, and I pray others can understand your post.

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of Elohim;

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of Elohim through the Spirit. Eph.2:19-22.

Comment

You know Elijah one thing is certain

I had to learn the hard way myself...is that all people aka= the good the bad the ugly..are in His care and we are not to judge them because Jesus never did but came to SAVE....i think we can advise the religious they are wrong..but not for the souls who are lost...

Comment

I had to learn the hard way myself...is that all people aka= the good the bad the ugly..are in His care and we are not to judge them because Jesus never did but came to SAVE....i think we can advise the religious they are wrong..but not for the souls who are lost...
                        Yea, I'm not going to judge anyone personally, and about all we can do is put the truth out to them, and leave the personal judging to Messiah.

Comment

yes

Yea, I'm not going to judge anyone personally, and about all we can do is put the truth out to them, and leave the personal judging to Messiah.
                          me either
                          I suddenly saw all the people through Yeshua's eyes [ in a way] and it was a tragic sight.... not because so much of sin, [ that is bad enough] but for the low level of living in blindness and limited power we are all under in vanity.

its like a baby of 2yrs old, thinking they know everything, when it fact they can hardly speak and understand anything,.[blind and without knowledge of who they are and what ails them = limited]

Comment

as the Father speaketh....

as a disciple HEARS from The Christ spirit........... we received an ALTERED PERCEPTION.
                            and because of this ALTERED PERCEPTION, our lives change, by an altered mindset..
                            when this altered mindset is our foundation, we have ''PROOF'' from, within of a miracle taking place to become a MIRACLE LIFE FORM here on earth

larry Wilson
                            “There are those in religious circles who by reason of their natural attributes are able to influence people into the kingdom of religious confusion.
                            You will know them for they lack humility and speak of their own works.
                            They seek to build towers and monuments unto themselves.
                            They gather people unto themselves for they are easy to follow.
                            Their appetite is satisfied with looking upon their own works and receiving the compliments of man.
                            They run programmes and lay plans to achieve results as does the man of enterprise and greed.
                            They have a form of Godliness but lack the power thereof.
                            I counsel you to look deep.
                            Look deep before you follow these shepherds any further.
                            Where do they lead?
                            Do they lead you to the green fields of My pasture or are you in the sheep-pen of hunger and thirst with the dry dust of man’s words.
                            Look deep I say, beyond the surface and see if the foundation of the tower is My Love for it is only on this foundation that somebody can claim that they serve me.
                            Listen deep, I say, beyond their words into the heart for only there you will know the voice of My true shepherds.
                            Many are deceived into believing that they must revere and follow the successful pastors
                            . I release you from this deception.
                            Look deep and ask of Me and My Spirit will speak to you. Why have you not sought of Me? Hear My voice and seek Me and I will lead you”.

Comment

as the Father speaketh

Elijah and I [lucy] have been reconciled not by our own nature but by the divine intervention of Our Saviour.
                              We where ready to fight hammer and tongs on the morrow, but, it didn't happen as a MIRACLE took place and both of us were changed in a ''twinkling of an eye'' as Father said ENOUGH
                              The reason why I bring this up is because I noticed [ many times] when Father does '' a work'' within His people more and above [ as an abundant blessing] happens
                              for me I was also reconciled back into the Word and Paul, much to my disgrace... and also..... I now look at all people with NEW EYES = the eyes not of judgments but of compassion.

COMPASSION
                              Jesus wept.

Yes we are all birthed into this hellhole of vanity and none of us knows the power of strongholds WITHIN US ALL so we remain LIMITED [ a famine - most live in famine as in not knowing their inheritance]
                              but as children of the Most high, we should be UNLIMITED AS JESUS WAS UNLIMITED IN ALL HE DID AND SAID.
                              For me as a person.. at75yrs,. my strong desire is to be as UNLIMITED AS YESHUA WAS here...
                              Now, I know, when I was say 25yrs old, I didn't have such a desire... so where did it come from?

AS THE FATHER SPEAKETH to his friends.,

now, you can call me crazy, idiot and really stupid....
                              but before I was born into vanity, I was a spiritual being, and I sat with Jesus, with others like me, in a vast huge library...
                              He opened the Books AKA THE BOOKS OF REMEMBERANCE.... and within this book, was written my life's mission and the programme, to be followed here on earth.
                              I don't remember this ''programme'' for my life as I was lowered into Vanity, this memory was totally lost and forgotten.

however, with each new day, my ''programme'' unfolded into a divine reality and the object of this was to be formed into a disciple of endless life proportions here on earth.
                              This progress, commenced from birth till now... a long slow process because I was so dull of hearing, however NOW I DO HEAR and grace over me prevails.

seeing what I know now, I can look backwards at 75yrs and I can SEE where Father has worked on me and formed me into a NEW CREATION.

*the 1st remembered divine word came through PSALM 23... I cannot tell you how strong this divine Psalm has worked in my life of the hard yards and trials I faced and still facing.
                              *the 2nd remembered divine word came from a total understand of THE COVENANT OF SALT. This revelation, was imparted to me, when I discovered My Father, is my Friend...and... I am His friend too.
                              its rather like a divine romance.
                              *the 3rd remembered divine word came from John 11 v 24 25 26 where Yeshua gave Martha His Goodnews.. zoe = eternal life.
                              I realise very few have this revealing, but I had it and this awesome truth, removes, every cursed thing about this world and its limited power from me.
                              *the 4th remembered divine Word was an awesome life changing revelation from Math 11 v 28-30 - this has to be understood so that I die from my own efforts and allow HIM to FIX ME... FULLY.
                              * the 5th remembered word was THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH.. found 5 times in scriptures.
                              I NOW LIVE BY HIS FAITH regardless of how I feel or what I go thru or what I think or see....I REMAIN THE ''JUST'' and this comes as a HIGH PRICE that defeats and deletes our carnal mind = it is a sure killer of carnality.
                              * the 6th remembered divine word was from ancient friend and love CALEB and his full understand of ''HOW TO DEFEAT OUR PERSONAL GIANTS'' AND how we are WELL ABLE TO OVERCOME THEM
                              * the 7th remembered divine word was from Moses and his terrible situation at the edge of the RED SEA.
                              MOSES was between the rock and a hard p0lace and was crying and praying and Father said ''STOP YOUR CRYING AND LIFT THE ROD'' = the power of our authority over all our giants/situations.... that takes away our limited adamic ability.

I THANK Yeshua for allowing me to be in that library with Him and others and I Thank Him for seeing into that ''BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE''.
                              Without this invisible divine instruction, I would never have made it, to be a faithful servant, growing in wisdom, and being imparted with limitless power and authority. amen

or

simply being formed here on earth into The Fullness of Christ. amen
                              of these 7 revelations as THE FATHER SPEAKETH - I have come to understand His impartations to me, and its cleansing and healing powers.

Comment

as Father speaketh to His friend.

my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.
                                Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.”
                                (Song of Solomon 2:14-15)

Do not allow that which is common for man to do to become a “spoil” unto you.
                                For man looks upon the outward world and conditions himself as to what he sees.
                                But the Lord always speaks that which is concerning the promise of His full redemption.
                                The little foxes can spoil the vine if you allow your mind to be overcome with doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X