Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the OVERC*A*MERS = when Father speaketh.... to His friends

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    why do you differ from ''christians''?
    can you explain the difference.... i,e,-you keep some laws of Moses but not all, yet you say you do = what does james say?
    why dont you do as James suggest?
    dont you read the warning? i ask not too offend but to wonder why you dont understand this dire warning.
    james 2 v 10

    there are 613 laws Elijah....dont you understand you dont even know them how can you keep such carnal ways?

    You come here and preach you keep the law of moses and that is not true Elijah.....
    i point this out because you seem to be under a delusion if you go to some assembly on a saturday all is well with your soul.
    what of acts 15 = dont you understand it?
    you rail against me, but i do exactly as required.....because i understand what Jesus meant, His sacrifice and its fulfillments,

    what do you think you are so ''special'' when you disobey James warning and riles against those who UNDERSTAND THIS WARNING.
    YOU COPY Spying and IAH, and have NO idea of the danger you have decided to live under. James WARNING is totally disregarded in your eyes.

    sigh its a worry for sure.

    ‎ou say you keep the ''commands'' but that is not so~~~~
    You see Lucy, you will not answer my questions asked of you.

    And you will NOT quote the apostles James in his entirety either will you? But I will.

    For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

    For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

    So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. James 2:10-12.

    Well Lucy, how can you so speak and do, and how can any be judged by the law of liberty, if it has been abolished or done away with as traditional Christianity teaches?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

    Comment


    • You see Lucy, you will not answer my questions asked of you.

      And you will NOT quote the apostles James in his entirety either will you? But I will.

      For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

      For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

      So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. James 2:10-12.

      Well Lucy, how can you so speak and do, and how can any be judged by the law of liberty, if it has been abolished or done away with as traditional Christianity teaches?

      Messiah Himself said:Think not that I am come to destroy/annul or do away with the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy/annul, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17.

      Think not that I am come to destroy/annul or do away with the law

      Lucy, evidently you do not believe Messiah, and you play your ignore the questions and blame game when the scriptures reproves you.
      A bit of revelation for ye.

      Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

      By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

      Comment


      • elijah that maybe your take but the LAW CONSISTS OF 613 LAWS

        Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        You see Lucy, you will not answer my questions asked of you.

        And you will NOT quote the apostles James in his entirety either will you? But I will.

        For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

        For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

        So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. James 2:10-12.

        Well Lucy, how can you so speak and do, and how can any be judged by the law of liberty, if it has been abolished or done away with as traditional Christianity teaches?

        Messiah Himself said:Think not that I am come to destroy/annul or do away with the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy/annul, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17.

        Think not that I am come to destroy/annul or do away with the law

        Lucy, evidently you do not believe Messiah, and you play your ignore the questions and blame game when the scriptures reproves you.


        IT WAS NOT DIVIDED INTO ''SECTIONS'' [for those laws that appear convenient to you]= that is a clear instruction, Elijah and no one can deny this truth.
        the LIBERTY CAME AT THE CROSS Elijah
        the redeemer PAID THE PRICE WE COULD NOT PAY.

        you are wrong Elijah and GUILTY AS SIN for you have misconstrued the real divine meaning of the Saviour's sacrifice.
        that is so terrible
        Elijah YOU ARE GUILTY~~~~ PLEASE REPENT~~~~

        misconstrue
        past tense: misconstrued; past participle: misconstrue

        synonyms: misunderstand, misinterpret, put a wrong interpretation on, misconceive, misapprehend, mistake, misread, miss, confuse, confound, take amiss; More

        YOU CANNOT JUST go off and form an opinion Elijah you have to understand THE LAW AND ITS PURPOSE, AND THE CROSS AND ITS PURPOSE AND THE NEW LIBERTY AND ITS PURPOSE = A 3 in 1 message~~
        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          IT WAS NOT DIVIDED INTO ''SECTIONS'' [for those laws that appear convenient to you]= that is a clear instruction, Elijah and no one can deny this truth.
          the LIBERTY CAME AT THE CROSS Elijah
          the redeemer PAID THE PRICE WE COUND NOT PAY.

          you are wrong Elijah and GUILTY AS SIN for you have misconstrued eaning of the Saviour's sacrifice.

          Elijah YOU ARE GUILTY~~~~ PLEASE REPENT~~~~




          YOU CANNOT JUST go off and form an opinion Elijah you have to understand THE LAW AND ITS PURPOSE, AND THE CROSS AND ITS PURPOSE AND THE NEW LIBERTY AND ITS PURPOSE = A 3 in 1 message~~
          Lucy, the apostle James NEVER said, the cross of liberty, as you THINK.

          Think not that I am come to destroy/annul or do away with the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy/annul, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17.

          I have repented of sin/ ie lawlessness 1 John 3:4, have you though?

          Your always saying things, that the scriptures do NOT say my dear.

          Is Messiah wrong too??
          A bit of revelation for ye.

          Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

          By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

          Comment


          • Lucy, the apostle James NEVER said, the cross of liberty, as you THINK.

            Think not that I am come to destroy/annul or do away with the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy/annul, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17.

            I have repented of sin/ ie lawlessness 1 John 3:4, have you though?

            Your always saying things, that the scriptures do NOT say my dear.

            Is Messiah wrong too??

            Also Lucy, where did I write and say, that the law saved me as you falsely accuse?
            A bit of revelation for ye.

            Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

            By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

            Comment


            • you fail to understand the concept of the laws of Moses Elijah

              you read the bible as a library book and so you mix and match verse to suit your personal programme.

              I am so sad if this offends you but you are as GUILTY AS SIN as are Spying and IAH, all guilty as the BIBLE MAKES IT VERY CLEAR on this matter

              The law is one: James 2 v 10 full meaning the saints understand

              The law is like a seamless garment that is rent, although torn in only one place.
              It is like a chain that is broken apart by the breaking of one link;
              or
              a circle marred by one piece being out of place;
              or
              a chorus ruined by one voice being out of tune.

              So to break one commandment is to break the whole law,


              its no good railing at me and calling me names Elijah it will do you No good at all
              solution
              Pray for divine wisdom that OPENS UP the real meanings and not allow your personal ''inspirations'' to make you GUILTY AS CHARGED,

              now whatever you post unless it is of true wisdom and repentance... I say no more.
              ON YOUR OWN HEAD BE IT.................
              THE disguise comes before THE deception
              What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
              THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
              - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
              - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
              This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                you read the bible as a library book and so you mix and match verse to suit your personal programme.

                I am so sad if this offends you but you are as GUILTY AS SIN as are Spying and IAH, all guilty as the BIBLE MAKES IT VERY CLEAR on this matter

                The law is one: James 2 v 10 full meaning the saints understand

                The law is like a seamless garment that is rent, although torn in only one place.
                It is like a chain that is broken apart by the breaking of one link;
                or
                a circle marred by one piece being out of place;
                or
                a chorus ruined by one voice being out of tune.

                So to break one commandment is to break the whole law,


                its no good railing at me and calling me names Elijah it will do you No good at all
                solution
                Pray for divine wisdom that OPENS UP the real meanings and not allow your personal ''inspirations'' to make you GUILTY AS CHARGED,

                now whatever you post unless it is of true wisdom and repentance... I say no more.
                ON YOUR OWN HEAD BE IT.................
                Lucy, why do you lie, and revert to your old ways?

                Where did I write and call you names above Lucy?
                A bit of revelation for ye.

                Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                Comment


                • Lucy, why do you lie, and revert to your old ways?

                  Where did I write and call you names above Lucy?

                  The scriptures are written plain, the 144.000 have BOTH the faith of Messiah, and keep and obey the commandments of GOD Rev.12:17; Rev.14:1-12, and poor Lucy wants to ignore this truth.
                  A bit of revelation for ye.

                  Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                  By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                  Comment


                  • Elijah does right in ''his own eyes'' but not according to the New creature forming

                    as the Father speaketh to His children....

                    there is a NEW WAY, the overcomers programme - far different from what Elijah Spying and IAH preach us,
                    this new way dissolves our death gene within so a NEW CREATURE can appear here on earth.
                    this NEW CREATURE lives upon ''THE LAW - called - LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.

                    I USED TO WONDER AT THE DIFFERENCES
                    * THE LAW OF Moses to the Jews only was for the flesh - [works for their sins] all a fleshy system of works. a body system.
                    * THE LAW OF life is a SPIRIT maturing system so the flesh dies and a NEW CREATION IS FORMED,
                    NAMELY
                    =The law of the Spirit of life is the guidance of the Holy Spirit as He gives us the desire to live a holy life,
                    A GREAT DESIRE FOR divine WISDOM AND divine ADVICE concerning how to overcome the world,
                    Also wisdom to overcome all bodily passions and self-will,
                    and ofcourse
                    a great power to chose holiness rather than spiritual uncleanness.
                    Plus
                    to break all bondages to sins and acts of sin,.

                    how?

                    the Spirit overpowers the passion produced by our spiritual bondages when we become a born again new creature. amen

                    The Spirit provides us with the desire, the wisdom, and the power that enable us to gain perfect victory over every sin that binds us.
                    THE disguise comes before THE deception
                    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      as the Father speaketh to His children....

                      there is a NEW WAY, the overcomers programme - far different from what Elijah Spying and IAH preach us,
                      this new way dissolves our death gene within so a NEW CREATURE can appear here on earth.
                      this NEW CREATURE lives upon ''THE LAW - called - LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.

                      I USED TO WONDER AT THE DIFFERENCES
                      * THE LAW OF Moses to the Jews only was for the flesh - [works for their sins] all a fleshy system of works. a body system.
                      * THE LAW OF life is a SPIRIT maturing system so the flesh dies and a NEW CREATION IS FORMED,
                      NAMELY
                      =The law of the Spirit of life is the guidance of the Holy Spirit as He gives us the desire to live a holy life,
                      A GREAT DESIRE FOR divine WISDOM AND divine ADVICE wisdom concerning how to overcome the world,
                      wisdom to overcome all bodily passions and self-will,
                      and ofcourse great power chose holiness rather than spiritual uncleanness.
                      to break all bondages to sins and acts of sin,.

                      how?

                      the Spirit overpowers the passion produced by our spiritual bondages when we become a born again new creature. amen

                      The Spirit provides us with the desire, the wisdom, and the power that enable us to gain perfect victory over every sin that binds us.
                      Lucy,

                      so Elijah does right in his own eyes but not according to the New creature forning
                      Why do you accuse me of the very thing that you do?

                      You also deceive yourself into thinking that the devil is a defeated foe as you say, and most of the religious world is deceived into worshipping him Rev.13:3, 8, 11.
                      A bit of revelation for ye.

                      Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                      By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                      Comment


                      • Lucy,

                        Why do you accuse me of the very thing that you do?

                        You also deceive yourself into thinking that the devil is a defeated foe as you say, and most of the religious world is deceived into worshipping him Rev.13:3, 8, 11.

                        Also, there is no one else on here trying to teach people to disobey Yah's commandments and saying they are abolished as you have in the past.

                        And the redeemed 144.000 your always talking about have the faith of Messiah, and keep the commandments Rev.12:17; Rev.14:1-12.

                        And you play your ignore and blame game every time I show you all of the scriptures refuting your indoctrinations.
                        A bit of revelation for ye.

                        Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                        By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                        Comment


                        • the overcomer is given the ability to stop eating from the Tree of the Knowledge

                          Overcomers

                          The phrase "to him that overcometh" is very clear in the Greek.
                          It is in the active voice in contrast to the passive voice
                          . What that means is
                          Overcoming is an action verb.
                          It implies that one has succeeded and is succeeding and will succeed in the endeavor.

                          What that means is that the verb, overcome, has as it were, an i-n-g on it.
                          Overcome is a verb that shows a present tense action.

                          Since we all live in the present, it implies overcoming – now.
                          The only place to be an overcomer is in the situation of that very moment.
                          Our moment in time, is the opportunity to overcome the fallen Adamic nature, that sin nature.
                          It is accomplished by developing the life of Christ within, not by beating the already dead Adamic nature that is under the law of sin and death.

                          Eating of the Tree of Life is power(ful).
                          For when you finally come to the realization that you are alive unto Him and dead to trespasses and sin, the knowledge of this reality, the life of this reality, empowers you to seize the day and manifest who you are.

                          Adam was removed from the Paradise of God (Eden) because Adam didn’t not identify himself with the Lord but with his own soul (Eve) who came out of him.
                          Identifying with the desires of the flesh, Adam forsook the relationship he had with the Father.
                          When one has been freed from the false church doctrine that keeps one a prisoner to who he was before he came to know Christ, one begins to flower into the pleasing fragrance and aroma of Christ, who He is in this world.
                          He walks forth from the old nature, leaving the husk and the swagger of self-confidence, revealing the broken contrite nature Christ since your life is hid in Him.
                          THE disguise comes before THE deception
                          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                          THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                          - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                          - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                          Comment


                          • as Father speaketh to His friend

                            Father relates ''our little problem'' to His saints so they actually UNDERSTAND the main cause of their woe.

                            To describe the greatest lie that has ever entered into the heart of man, i would have to begin at its origin with the knowledge of good and evil.
                            Having ate of the fruit, man deceived himself into believing that He was Lord over his own house and he began to judge his existence in a sensual, carnal, or earthly frame of mind.
                            Not having the ability or permission to partake of the tree of life with this knowledge, it killed him, and by doing so it separated him from the source of life that can only be found in the presence of God.

                            One of the greatest lies to be built upon this idea that
                            we are the masters of our own house,
                            able to set upon our individual throne, and
                            call ourselves god
                            is the assumption that since we are the ruling authority, we have the right to bring others under subjection to our opinions, beliefs and hypothesis.


                            that is what religion does
                            what?
                            they assume they have the right to bring others under subjection to their opinions, beliefs and hypothesis.


                            no

                            it is Jesus who calls
                            it is Jesus who choses
                            not corrupted churches and their clergy.

                            the OVERCAMER has to be able to overcome these angels of light in wolves clothing... as they move in for the kill.
                            these wolves feed off the sheep.
                            churches are the wolves feeding grounds.
                            THE disguise comes before THE deception
                            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                            THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                            - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                            - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                            Comment


                            • I have shown you!

                              Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                              Ken,

                              I have asked you umpteen times, please show us the scriptural text, where Messiah or Apostles wrote, that we killed Messiah?
                              Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, I have shown you that you were wicked, and you did "pierce" His hands and His feet:

                              Psa 22:16
                              (16) For dogs have compassed Me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed Me: they pierced My hands and My feet.

                              You, me, and ALL of the wicked, have as BEASTS (dogs), killed the Messiah (pierced Him), and your denial of this will not allow you to look on HIM, whom YOU have pierced.

                              Joh 19:37
                              (37) And again another scripture saith, They shall look on Him whom they pierced.

                              And here's the thing, those who LOOK upon Him, whom THEY have PIERCED, will MOURN because of what they have done:

                              Zec 12:10
                              (10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

                              And eventually, EVERY eye will SEE Him, and ALL the KINDREDS of the Earth will MOURN, because ALL have pierced Him:

                              Rev 1:7
                              (7) Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, they which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall MOURN because of Him. Even so, Amen.

                              So Eliyahu, it is just a matter of you realizing that YOU, as a dog, did enclose/encompass Him, and YOU pierced Him, and now you should MOURN. Those who have had their "eyes" opened to understand what THEY have done to Him, are of the Elect, and they TURN from their sin so that they will not CONTINUE in piercing Him and placing Him upon the Cross:

                              Heb 6:4-6
                              (4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
                              (5) And have tasted the good word of Elohim, and the powers of the world to come,
                              (6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of Elohim afresh, and put him to an open shame.

                              IF you come to the KNOWLEDGE of the Truth concerning YOUR crucifying of Messiah, and you fall away to where you would AGAIN need to be brought to REPENTANCE, you would be CRUCIFYING Him AFRESH, and that is not allowed. You crucified Him BY sinning, and if you then repent from your sin, you will be saved, but IF you truly KNOW that you did KILL Him BY SINNING, and then fall back INTO deliberate sin, then NO sacrifice remains, only a fearful judgment:

                              Heb 10:26-27
                              (26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
                              (27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

                              Hopefully Eliyahu, you can accept and understand the PLAIN words of the Scriptures concerning your involvement with PIERCING and CRUCIFYING Yeshua. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
                              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                              Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                              Abstain from meats offered to idols
                              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                                Shabbat Shalom Eliyahu, I have shown you that you were wicked, and you did "pierce" His hands and His feet:

                                Psa 22:16
                                (16) For dogs have compassed Me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed Me: they pierced My hands and My feet.

                                You, me, and ALL of the wicked, have as BEASTS (dogs), killed the Messiah (pierced Him), and your denial of this will not allow you to look on HIM, whom YOU have pierced.

                                Joh 19:37
                                (37) And again another scripture saith, They shall look on Him whom they pierced.

                                And here's the thing, those who LOOK upon Him, whom THEY have PIERCED, will MOURN because of what they have done:

                                Zec 12:10
                                (10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

                                And eventually, EVERY eye will SEE Him, and ALL the KINDREDS of the Earth will MOURN, because ALL have pierced Him:

                                Rev 1:7
                                (7) Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, they which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall MOURN because of Him. Even so, Amen.

                                So Eliyahu, it is just a matter of you realizing that YOU, as a dog, did enclose/encompass Him, and YOU pierced Him, and now you should MOURN. Those who have had their "eyes" opened to understand what THEY have done to Him, are of the Elect, and they TURN from their sin so that they will not CONTINUE in piercing Him and placing Him upon the Cross:

                                Heb 6:4-6
                                (4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
                                (5) And have tasted the good word of Elohim, and the powers of the world to come,
                                (6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of Elohim afresh, and put him to an open shame.

                                IF you come to the KNOWLEDGE of the Truth concerning YOUR crucifying of Messiah, and you fall away to where you would AGAIN need to be brought to REPENTANCE, you would be CRUCIFYING Him AFRESH, and that is not allowed. You crucified Him BY sinning, and if you then repent from your sin, you will be saved, but IF you truly KNOW that you did KILL Him BY SINNING, and then fall back INTO deliberate sin, then NO sacrifice remains, only a fearful judgment:

                                Heb 10:26-27
                                (26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
                                (27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

                                Hopefully Eliyahu, you can accept and understand the PLAIN words of the Scriptures concerning your involvement with PIERCING and CRUCIFYING Yeshua. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
                                Ken,

                                Not one of these texts of scriptures says, that we killed Messiah, oh I know that you THINK they say this in your imagination.
                                A bit of revelation for ye.

                                Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                                By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X