X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Head coverings"

Shalom Everyone,

Yah be with you!

1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Well... No. Nature does > Not < teach this. In Fact, it teaches the opposite. Lion, Peacock, birds etc. It is usually, if not always, the male that has the fuller hair. Or the "head" dress (extra clump of hair/covering on head) Males have the fuller more brilliant colors as well. So... If we are to look at Yahs creation and nature (which I believe is correct to do!) then one must "rightly divide" the word of truth.
    Please bare with me.

In a nut shell. Yah is our "covering" and only Yah is our covering. There is nothing in the physical that is gonna get you covered any quiker then knowing that HE is the only Authority in existance!
    The reason the big deal about the "head", is to show forth "strength"/ might/ power/authority. These are of YAH, and YAH only. They are not ours. They are given to us by YAH, or not given to us BY Yah. For HE is our "maker". He formeth the spirit of a man. He forms our mind!

YAH is truly the only "male". All "males" in the flesh are just a "shadow" of the truth. We are all the bride. If we do not pray according to YAHs salvation, then we pray "uncovered". If one truly has YAH and knows that He is the "Authority/head of all, one has HIS covering upon their head. or HIs authority upon their head.

Samson was on a "continous" nazarite "vow". not just for an appointed time.as written in the law. For not a razor came upon his head FROM HIS BIRTH.

Samsen KEPT His "strength" as long as He had long hair.(his covering) It was when it was CUT OFF that he became >> weak.

As soon as we think it is our will that is prevailing and not Yahs will... then we are saying that He does Not have all authority, that we have authority and He is cut off and we become weak.

But we know that it wasn't truly the physical "hair"/ but the "hair" was symbolic of YAH being UPON him. >

Jdg. 15:14 And when he came unto Lehi, the Philistines shouted against him: and the Spirit of YAH came mightily upon him, and the cords that were upon his arms became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his bands loosed from off his hands. 15 And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith.

Below I quote Psalm 60:7, Yah is speaking here. In parenthises I put the (meaning(s) of all of the names mentioned.)>

Psalm 60:7 Gilead (rocky region) is MINE and Manasseh (causing to forget)is >> MINE; Ephraim (doubly fruitful) also is the strength of MINE HEAD; (fruitful is the strength of YAHS "head"/authority > not ephraims!) Judah (to give
    praise/confess the name; power/authority of YAH) is my >> lawgiver;
    Psalm 60:8 Moab (of his father) is my washpot; over Edom (red/blood) will I cast out my shoe: Philistia (land of sojourners), triumph thou because of > ME!

We are all "Philistia" or in a "land"/flesh of sojourners, and we may ONLY triumph because of YAH.

Even "manasseh" even when we forget, this too is HIS!

Once one truly realizes that only YAH is in control... only YAH gives the increase, only YAH can exalt or humble, that all things are of Yah, Then one is TRULY "covered". (And there is no sin in YAH!) But if one thinks that their life is their own, and they have control/power/authority over their lives, then they do not have the "covering" or authority of Yah in their head but in fact they are naked because they just rent their covering or garment!
    So when one prays not realizing that they speak to the "ALL MIGHTY"... ALL AUTHORITY, but are of the mind that their "hand" has got a play in things... they cannot be justified therefore theyremain in their shame.>

Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
    12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
    13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, Yah be merciful to me a sinner.
    14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

One cannot be "humble" and have "authority" at the same time!

The Pharisee took credit for his good deeds. "I do this, I do that" But the sinner gave all authority unto Yah and bowed
    > himself <, and said; Have mercy o' Yah.

Remember the soldier? When Yahshua told him He would come with him to heal his 'servant', the soldier said not so, for I say to this one go, and to that one stay etc. (paraphrased) but the point is... this soldier KNEW that he defiled himself by "claiming" > authority! and BECAUSE He knew this Yahshua praised him!

So when a woman (we the bride) pray, we must pray to the one that has all authority, so that we pray with OUR head/authority covered.

As far as >Num 5:18 The word in Hebrew translated as "uncover" is actually:
    H6544 para` {paw-rah'} ยค a primitive root;
    1) to lead, act as leader 2) to let go, let loose, ignore, let alone 2a) (Qal) 2a1) to let go, let loose 2a2) to let alone, avoid, neglect 2a3) to loosen 2b) (Niphal) to be let loose, be loosened of restraint 2c) (Hiphil) 2c1) to cause to refrain 2c2) to show lack of restraint 2c3) to let loose restraints

Numbers 5:17 and 18 actually read quite different in the hebrew. but thats another post.

In fact whenever you see the word "uncover" in relation with "head". You will find the word for uncover is as I showed forth. para which is a prim. root and means "lead, act as leader etc", and "head" follows. In other words it should more correctly read;
    "lead not with your "head"/authority, niether (so you dont) rend your garments,(covering) lest ye die. (part of Lev. 10:6)

If one "leads" the people as if it is "their" head/authority, they rend their covering/garment, and they shall die.

Lev. 21:10 And he that is the high priest among his brethren, upon whose head the anointing oil was poured, and that is consecrated to put on the garments, shall not uncover (#6544: lead) with (a,t) - his head, nor rend his clothes;

The very fact that nature DOES show that it is the "male" that is "endowed" with the "hair" is actually a confirmation that Yah being the only male, is truly the "only" covering/authority we, the bride can have.

But being "carnal" people do indeed frightfully turn away from the truth, because they are indeed "spiritually" discerned.

Its not about someone putting a physical cloth on their head. They can if they want to. Its a wonderful physical manifestation of a most wonderful thing!
    But if they are not of the understanding that Yah Has 100 % complete authority there head peice will surely make no difference.

"it is not I that doeth the works, it is the Father in me, HE doeth the works"

Well... Just thought I'd share.

May Yah whom has authority over all that exists grant us His laws graciously, and forsake not the works of His own hands.
    To whom belongs all glory, power and dominion, now and forever.
    Let us all say; HalleluYah, Praise Yah.

Shalom
    d'

"At that day
    shall a man look to his Maker,
    and his eyes shall have respect
    to the Holy One of Israel."
    Isaiah 17:7

The Glory of YAH!

Hi DeAnna,

Another year, another feast. The foliage (covering) is beautiful in St. Louis.

This is a topic which has been of considerable interest and mystery to the Tzaddikim. Thank you for sharing your insight.

Right now Messiah Yahushua is a Nazirite. On the night of his betrayal, Yahushua vowed this vow:
    Mark 14:25
    25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of ELOHIM. (KJV)
    On that same night, Messiah made this request know to YAH:
    John 17:5
    5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. (KJV)
    According to Paul, if we are a man, woman is our glory. If we are a woman, our hair is our glory. If YAH is both male and female, and HE is, what is Messiah asking for when he asks to be glorified?

Either Messiah was defiled by someone dying next to him or Messiah broke his vow while suffering on the Cross:
    Ps 69:21
    21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink. (KJV)
    Messiah's vow being broken, Messiah must according to the Law shave his head. If cutting one's hair is symbolic for removing the covering of YAH, why did Messiah pray for glorification?

That Messiah renewed his vow cannot be questioned:
    Num 6:8
    8 All the days of his separation he is holy unto (the) YAHWEH. (KJV)

Heb 7:26
    26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; (KJV)
    So, how did Messiah shave his head?

These are not easy questions. I am thanking you in advance for your answers, Little Sister!

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Shalom my dear brother Spying.
      Are you spying on me big brother?
      (Big Smile)
      How wonderful to share Yah!

> "Another year, another feast. The foliage (covering) is beautiful in St. Louis." <

Yes... and the "falling away of it" is the most beautiful of all seasons. "Fall". The most colorful. As in the coat of many colors. But I am still digesting "My feast". And you have invited me to feast with you. I would love to my brother.
      "My cup floweth over". (comes to mind)

You >> Right now Messiah Yahushua is a Nazirite. On the night of his betrayal, Yahushua vowed this vow:
      quote:Mark 14:25
      25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of ELOHIM. (KJV) <<

And also in Matthew 26:29
      But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

He is the "vine'... He is the "fruit". How can that be?
      He is the Word... and it is "HE" whom the Word > Reveals.

If "we" are to "eat/drink/consume" of the "fruit" of the vine. (which we are)
      In my opinion... there is nothing more delicious then fresh grapes off the vine. This is so in the "carnal".
      All that Yahshua did and said, fulfilled the "carnal"
      written scriptures.
      But if you keep eating the "carnal" grapes... they will go sour in your belly. The same is true with the written word. If you "keep" reading it as carnal, after a while it will go sour. Either you only see that you continually fall short... or you risk self righteousness and your humility and your covering is rent.

Once Yahshua has "drunk" of the vine of the grapes >
      WITH YOU... "carnally"
      Then He will not drink it again with you UNTIL He "drinks" it
      "NEW" > With You > In the > FATHERS Kingdom.

Remember my "3 manifestations" gospel? "Ice", melts to "water", which evaporates to "air"? Please keep that in mind;
      Ice, water, air.

Yahshua was right there with them drinking it in a very "carnal' sense. "In the flesh". Ice.

Then "after" Yahshua "resurrects"... He then "opens" the minds of the diciples (Luke 24:44) and causes them to understand the scriptures or that which was written, now in a "new" sense.
      How all these things were about > Him. (Water)
      This is "drinking" it new > in the FATHERS Kingdom.

How say I "in the kingdom"? Where is the Fathers Kingdom?

It is "In" the Father. Where the FATHER Rules.
      And ONLY The FATHER RULES.
      When we are "shown", or Yahshua reveals to us "how" the scriptures "line up"... We have entered into a "Kingdom" where "Yah Rules" ... not man.

First He said... "Is it not written...?" (Ice) One must first know "what" the scriptures "say" before they can "see" what they point up to. If you have read the scriptures... He ate and drank them with you. After you get that down... He will NOT "drink" them again, until He "drinks it NEW" with you in the FATHERS KINGDOM. Or until He shows you "how" The Father has ordained all things. This is the "water" from the rock. This is how we find "water" where there was none (Zion=PARCHED PLACE).
      It is what we are baptised in. It is part physical ie; how the physical yahshua fulfilled these things, yet it is "spiritual", it is put on a "higher" realm. Thus; "water".

But there is still the "Air" manifestation, that we will go over in just a sec. But first... while we are here...

When someone comes along and tries to "re-direct" us back to the "carnel" (Ice) and claim that it is the "water"... we know that Yahshua said he was not going to drink that again, until it be "new" and it be "in" > the Fathers Kingdom.

If one tries to show me where "my" role is... what "I" am to do, as unto the carnal law... That is not "in" the fathers kingdom... that is still in the flesh. They are drinking in a kingdom where "man" rules. ie; or the beast (us) and that man of sin is revealed. Howbeit one must "know" the carnel or the "flesh" (Have their taste of the beast) In order to be saved from it. (smile) It is the cup we must ALL drink. It is the cup of iniquity. When we are of the mind that we have authority. We are in fact saying that Yah does not. This is iniquity. And all we see is iniquity. But when we see "how" things line up, we see "we" are not in control. That Yah had purposed it all along. This is the Fathers Kingdom, Where The Father rules.

Now there is another manifestation to go. For Yahshua is of the "spirit of prophecy". This means it is going to happen again. And He shall "drink" again > NEW > IN The Fathers Kingdom. Only here He gives you His New Name. And His Fathers Name.
      And that Name is

"Authority of all that exists".
      The revelation of AHYH ASHER AHYH
      King of Kings, and Lord of Lords!
      The Alpha and the Omega!

Then, and only then, do we truly celebrate the feast of tabernacles. It is there where we find out that from the tip of our head, to the tip of our toes... Inside and out... Yah Reigns. And all have been the works of HIS Hands... not yours. And the only sin, is believing that you are in control.
      And then... and only then... are we justified. And then... and only then... Do we receive of HIS GLORY.
      For ALL GLORY is Unto Yah.

quote:John 17:5
      5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. (KJV)

When one talks/prays unto Yah with the understanding that they really do speak to the ONE with Authority.
      And we "declare" ourself... example;

"Yah... I know that thy hands do all things. And I do not know why I lie, or steal, or lack patience... All I know is that it separates me from you. I feel guilt... and I feel far from you. so I ask you, if it be thy will...to create in me thus and thus, that I may receive of THY Glory. I do not ask that i may receive honor from men, But that I may be in thee, and thee in me as thy word has testified."

Now... do you believe He is willing?

Why Wouldnt' he be? Once you have put ALL THINGS IN HIS HANDS... He can now start "cleaning you up", without you thinking it was of your hands. But if one continues to "claim" authority of all they do... then they shall be judged by all "they do". understand?

"O'Yah, glorify thou me with THINE OWN SELF."

>> According to Paul, if we are a man, woman is our glory. If we are a woman, our hair is our glory. If YAH is both male and female, and HE is, what is Messiah asking for when he asks to be glorified? <<

In the physical (Ice), "woman" is the "bride".
      She is to "show forth" the glory of Her Husband.
      Only a bad wife would speak ugly of her husband.
      Like He is really up there above the moon sun and stars with his finger pointing down at you.
      But a "bride" is soooo in love with her husband to be, she can only speak through honey dripping lips. and she glorifies her love.

In the "water": WE are the bride. Yah is "the man".
      "The hair being the > glory < of the Woman/bride is "Yah".
      For He numbered every hair on your head!.
      (head is symblolic of authority)
      This is why when they sacrificed the oxen the "High priest" had to put his > "hand" on the "beast' head". This is What Yah does for us, UNTIL... we start praying and turning unto Him according to His word. Then He no longer lets His name/authority be defiled... it is "then" that he starts to "clean us up" and make us white as snow. But as long as one thinks "they" are there own maker, that they have authority of their own lives... They cannot be cleansed.
      Because they would be of the mind that "they did it" and salvation came through their own efforts.

quote:Ps 69:21
      21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink. (KJV)

"When you did it for one, you did it unto me"
      "When you did not do it for one, you did not do it for me".

How oft have we witnessed those who would give gall (condemnation) to another and call it "meat"? Or shoved the 'carnal' wine (scripture) down someones throat until the wine turned to vinegar?

Cont. >
      "At that day

Comment

>> Messiah's vow being broken, Messiah must according to the Law shave his head. If cutting one's hair is symbolic for removing the covering of YAH, why did Messiah pray for glorification? <<

Yahshua prayed for YAHS glorification...
        "Glorify thou me with THINE OWN SELF".
        If all things are of the "Authority" of Yah...
        And we come to find that "All things have been by HIM, even our condemnation/sin... Then we see how all things work togeather, and His commandments become "gifts" not a pointing finger.
        I mean a "gift" as in King David;
        "O' Yah, grant me thy law graciously".

Then we receive of HIS Glory, not mans.

"For it is written, thou shalt bow down to YAH ONLY, and HIM ONLY shalt thou serve."

When we think "we" keep the law.. then we "serve" ourselves. When we are of the mind that "we" have authority... we serve ourselves. But when we see that all things are of Yah... then all serves Yah.

>> That Messiah renewed his vow cannot be questioned:
        quote:Num 6:8
        8 All the days of his separation he is holy unto (the) YAHWEH. (KJV) <<

The whole time Yahshua was here in the flesh, and men were putting their eyes on him, and crediting "authority" unto him...as in a "fleshly" being, or demi g-d. This separated him from Yah. But his "separation" was holy unto Yah. Like the sin sacrifice is 'holy unto Yah'.

In like manner >

We all come to find adventually, that even when we were "separated" ie; drowning in our sins and covered in iniquity... we were Holy unto YAH. For He is our maker,
        He formeth the spirit of a man.

Some one sold us some swamp land along the way and somehow convinced us that He was "finished" with His work. and what we saw is what we got.
        And the rest is up to us. But Yahshua says
        "pray that your flight NOT be on the Sabbath"
        (ie; when Yah has finished His work)

But we have not entered the 7th. day yet... so Let us seek YAH (not the works of man) while He may be found, and ASK Him to pour HIS righteousness on us, that we be "made" unto HIS Glory, and not shame His Name (Authority)

>>
        Heb 7:26
        26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; (KJV)
        So, how did Messiah shave his head? <<

Messiah "shaved" his head in the respect that during the "water" manefestaion, we tend to worship Him as a separate god or authority some how. Therefore for a moment he must suffer "glory from men"... though He did not "receive" it... but none the less, he knew we would put "authority" in His hand that would seem different then the "Fathers Hand."
        Therefore taking away "his' covering. or the truth that He;
        The Word; Yah-shua; Yahs salvation, is indeed of YAHS Authority, and there is none else.

But after a time, and Yahshua "drinks again" > new < in The Fathers Kingdom... As you showed me, that I was guilty of the slaying of the lamb. One does not go offer up a lamb, and then return home and it still be there. But Yahshuas mission was to > "Bring us unto the Father" < all along.
        But for a moment had to be worshipped as a separate diety, which in turn caused him to be shaved. Or without "the Glory/covering/authority of YAH". For there are they that do "view" him as a separate g-d, with his "own" authority or "will".
        But His testimony was;
        "It is not I that doeth the works, but the Father In Me, He doeth the works."

The "air" manefestation happens in the hearts and minds of man (us) or our "spirit". We are just now "concieving this".
        But Yah shall not bring to the birth... and not bring forth.
        For all shall know... that Yah does indeed reign.

Therefore all sins are forgiven men, but the sin that says
        "I rule"... "I walk in my name" or "my authority" and I "choose" weather or I give it to Yah, or not to give it to Yah. Yea, I am the "author" of my life, not Yah. This is the "mark" of the beast in the "forehead" and in the hand". But notice those that are sealed in the forehead of YAH...
        "their hand" is not involved.
        That is the glory of YAH... That in turn, glorifies us.

"and in > that day < ye shall know; that I am in thee, and thee in me".

I hope I answered them directly enough. Not I, rather, but Yah in me. (smile)

Let all the earth go unto Jerusalem (dwelling of peace) and celebrate the feast of Tabernacles, Where Yah does fill the tabernacle with HIS Glory.
        halleluYah. (the all el u Yah)

Brother... There is a "blessing" for a woman to put a peice of material on her head when she prays. But FIRST she must seek the KINGDOM. (Where the FATHER RULES) Then... all these things shall be added unto her.
        Then... when she/he (we are all the bride) puts this peice of material on her head and go to pray... she feels "giddy" and joyful. Like children do when they build a tent and get under it... or "meet" under the covers...
        But that is something only Yah can give, not man.

To tell a woman she "must" put a thing on her physical head, is to say that it is up to her. It is in her "hand" to do it or not do it.
        I tell you true, even if she does do it... she will not receive the "blessing" I speak of until she FIRST Seeks the KINGDOM of The Father, and know what her "True covering" IS. >
        That Yah has been the only Authority in her life... all along.
        (For He numbered the hairs on her head.)

He just couldn't "clean her up" until she came to this understanding. Otherwise, she would be of the mind that "she" cleaned herself up. And by her hand salvation came. This cannot be in a Kingdom where only Yah Rules.
        There can only be ONE authority.

I racked my brain about "why" a dictatorship was better then a "democracy". I just couldn't see it. Why would a democracy be bad? I thought. Then I FINALLY > ASKED < Yah...
        And He showed me that a "dictatorship" represents that only ONE has authority... a "democracy" represents "many" having authority. cool... huh.

In a democracy the "Senate" (Made up of the "people"),
        can "over rule" the president. This is like us or the angels
        "over ruling" Yah. P U Lease. something "stinks" about that.
        I smell a "dead fish". (smile)

No... I am of the mind that Yahs authority does not get
        "over ruled". It just gets "revealed".

Love,
        d'
        "At that day

Comment

Glory to Another?

Hi DeAnna,

Yes, I have been spying on you, and, yes, your cup doeth overflow. I love it. This is the marvelous aspect of the spirit. It is multicolored. I am reminded of Messiah's words:
          John 7:38-39
          38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
          39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Yahushua was not yet glorified.) (KJV)
          DeAnna, the spirit bubbles forth from you as from a fresh spring. It is all the springs that make up the rivers. John had a sense that glorification was directly related to the giving of the spirit. When I contemplate the giving of the spirit, this scripture comes to mind:
          Joel 2:28-29
          28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
          29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. (KJV)
          If the spirit is poured out upon all flesh, then all flesh has received its "covering", has it not? Thus, the glorification of Messiah resulted in a spiritual "Flood" which does now cover the earth; eventhough, this event is not evident to the carnal minded.

When I contemplate the glorification process which led to this flood, I immediately am drawn to this scripture which describes this spiritual flood occurring:
          Isa 42:8-14
          8 I am (the) YAHWEH: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
          9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
          10 Sing unto (the) YAHWEH a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
          11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
          12 Let them give glory unto (the) YAHWEH, and declare his praise in the islands.
          13 (The) YAHWEH shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
          14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. (KJV)
          This is a perfect picture of the Cross of Messiah. With what did Messiah die? Was it not with a great shout?:
          Mark 15:37
          37 And Yahushua cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. (KJV)
          This great shout is typified in the scriptures by the shouting of Israel in the fall of Jericho. It is also typified in a marvelous manner in the story of Gideon's triumph over the Midianites. It is also pictured in the story of Moses striking the ROCK. It is commanded in the Day of Trumpets. This shout also comes forth from a woman from all the pain of giving birth. It is a release. One has given all that one can give, and one has won!!! It is a shout of triumph and exaltation. The spirit comes forth in great volume, and the earth is covered.

There exists a process of renewal that occurs through the Cross of Messiah. If YAHWEH will not give HIS glory to another, how is it that Messiah could pray that this glory of YAH be given to him?:
          John 17:5
          We are forced to conclude that Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH, are we not? Is there any other conclusion?

Messiah did through his Cross draw all flesh to himself. This was his covering, his hair, his glory, so to speak. All were united with him through the Cross. Each of us are again united in one body in Messiah. This is very similar to reassembling or regathering a decomposed copse whose flesh had rotted and melted away. This is the glorification of Messiah. It is a regathering of YAH. All flesh, all of mankind, for all time, were forced through Messiah's suffering and death to give back their spirit (It is the spirit of YAH within each of us that makes our flesh alive) to YAH. When Messiah dies, this spirit is then poured out over all flesh when Messiah breathed his last. Does this make any sense to you, Little Sister?

Why would YAH give and scatter HIS good spirit to all of mankind through Adam and Eve, and then after taking it all back to himself through the work of Messiah Yahushua, why would YAHWEH pour out again this same spirit over all flesh? Think of the creation of Adam, and then think of the spiritual Man, Messiah Yahushua:
          Gen 2:6-7
          6 But there went up a mist (the preaching of the Gospel) from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
          7 And (the) YAHWEH ELOHIM formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (KJV)
          To what end?:
          Eph 4:13
          13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of ELOHIM, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Messiah: (KJV)
          I suspect that a side of this spiritual man is Eve. Where is she, and what is her glory?

Sincerely, Spying

The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

coolness, both of you.

Blessings to you DeAnna(Da Answer-lol)

DeAnna, by where you hint at with some of the things you said, I cant recall them really, but does that mean-( it strongly hints at it to me) that ALL will be saved, that NONE shall perish because it is His will, and since He has all authority, what He wills will come to pass?
            Because this was something that was revealed to me a few weeks ago.
            well, shalom to both you with Ahava be Mashiyakh
            AntotiYah
            ONLY IN MESSIAH KRISTOS DO WE FIND OUR REAL LIFE, AND THIS REALITY AND TRUE, REAL LIFE IS AT THE PLACE WHERE YeHSooH SITS OF HONOR AND GLORY!

Comment

My dear Brother Spying. "Brother" just doesn't seem to cut it... it should be "beloved". ya know...
              Now be sure and tell Mary that she is in this category too!
              (big smile)

>>> "We are forced to conclude that Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH, are we not? Is there any other conclusion?" <<<

yes. No, there is no other conclusion. (big smile)

On your next question, I am putting my answer in paretheses with your question... (lol) You are asking "why" Yah pours out His spirit "3" times?
              I would conclude because there are "3" manifestations to each prophesy.

>>> Why would YAH give and scatter HIS good spirit to all of mankind through Adam and Eve, > (ICE) And then after taking it all back to himself through the work of Messiah Yahushua
              >(WATER),
              why would YAHWEH pour out again this same spirit over all flesh? > (SPIRIT)

"out of the mouth of two to three witnesses shall a thing be established." (real big smile... grinning ear to ear) eeeee!

>>> 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of ELOHIM, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Messiah: (KJV)

I suspect that a side of this spiritual man is Eve. Where is she, and what is her glory? <<<

Okay... here we go...
              I "see" what you are showing me brother. I "see" what it is you want me to "fess up to." And this has had me in a "dither".
              I have read, and re read, and re read your post, till I 'bout have it memorized. I have stayed in scripture, searching from 7am yesterday, and slept only for 6 hours... and have been right back at it. (lol)
              I am really "perplexed" over this.

I have found scripture after scripture that witness to what you show forth.

That "we" are Yah. And I can see how this is so in "perspective".
              After all, if there is only ONE in existance... "one" authority etc.
              I get your message you dear dear brother of mine.
              But... I dont know...
              I don't know if I'm just scared to make that kind of leap...
              But at the same time I do not want to "draw back",
              However...well...

Here is my delima. >

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Now i do know that "we' are the "temple" of Yah... and "we" are to be "married" to Yah, which will make us ONE with Yah, so in that we "are Yah". Because we are married unto Him... and the "two" shall be one flesh. (authority)
              However, I don't know that if Yah were to choose to "leave" that temple if "we" necessarily would "have" to go with him. We could just end up being a "waste land". see what I mean?

Proverbs 27:18
              Whoso keepeth the fig tree shall eat the fruit thereof:
              so (also) he that waiteth on his master shall be honoured.

Now I realize that you are not telling me to "keep the fig tree" or keep the fleshly covering...
              It is the "2nd." part that I am paying attention too...

"he that waiteth on his "Master" shall be honoured".

If I/we "were" already "Yah" what/who would we be "waiting" on? Or are you trying to show that it is this very revelation that we "wait on"? and that is "our" glory... His Glory is "Our" Glory, because "we"are Him.
              did any of that make sense big brother? (laugh).
              And I can "see" that too, I really can... But I guess "married to him", "one with him", "am Him". Are probably the same thing. Maybe I just have to get used to being "married" to him first. (smile)

Isaiah 37:1
              And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he "rent his clothes" and "covered" himself with sackcloth (humility), and went into the house of YHWH.

(rent his clothes, not covering.. "his clothes" or his "own"
              covering/righteousness... in other words... "I can't deal with this... this is way too big for me, I'm going to Yah kind of > "rent his clothes' And covered himself with sackcloth which was worn for mourning or humiliation. and went to Yah.

I think what you are trying to show me is that our reward is that we "become" Yah... and this I can beleive. But I don't think we are already there. I think the "transformation" from caterpillar to a butterfly is still yet to come. But us Believing this, shall bring it about... And again... there is no reason not to beleive considering all of nature testifies to it... not to mention Yahshua and His Word.

But I "think" we are still at a time when we "turn" to Yah... or YAH IN US, which does already make us one with Him...
              my goodness!
              do you see what I've been going through for the last two days? lol.

I need more Spying... right now... the way I see it...
              "we are the temple". All bodies are "temples".
              And if the "temple" turns to Yah and calls on His authority, to "clean us up"... and deliver us from evil...
              then "HIS" righteousness will "go before us" and our "reward" will be the Glory of Yah.

But I think I do see what you say...
              For when Yah did "enter" the temple >
              "NO MAN COULD STAND"

And as Yah tells Moses "No man can see my face and live".
              Because when we "see" His Face... We realize that "we" are no longer... but it is all HIM.

And as Yahshua says; "did I not call ye G-ds".
              and;
              "to them that received Him gave He power to become sons"

so... where is she? She is here. She is us. What is her glory?
              To be one with Yah.

By the way... I just loved how you compared the "earth" being watered from "within". I just got goose bumps!

I noticed something not long ago.

G-d spelled backwards is dog.
              "Dogma" spelled backwards is "am god".
              ain't that strange? I have noticed... that many things ...
              are backwards. (when it comes to "religion" and physical vs. spiritual.)

I love you Spying! May Yah bless you abundantly!
              Love,
              d'
              "At that day

Comment

Dear Brother AntotiYah,

Yah be with you! (as I know He is)

My answer is ... Yes. The "bigger" part of me does believe that all or almost "all" shall indeed be saved. The reason I say "almost" all and not a resounding ALL, is due to a couple of things... and a dream I had when I was pretty young. This dream has kind of "haunted" me for many, many years.

I was sitting beside this human size "bird cage". And there was a "handful" of people in the cage. I don't know how many... i'd say about 5 or so I guess.
                I was sitting on the outside of it just a crying and crying and kept begging; "Please set them free, Please set them free"
                over and over just sobbing super hard.
                Then one of great stature (I thought maybe he was "g-d" at the time) became very angry with me and shouted at me >
                "Do you want to join them!"
                I just started sobbing all the harder, and I woke.

There is also another thing I "suspect". This is not really "scriptural" so I don't speak of it much... but it is DUE to scripture (or Yah revealing it rather) that I have learned to "look" and "watch" all things in creation. In nature... and in history etc.

You find after a while that everything has a pattern.
                Consider the "blood" that flows through our veins.
                Now scripture says "life is in the blood". Now I don't know this, but I suspect that we truly are all related in this "blood".
                To the point that we are like "one" big soul.
                And my trying to help another to come into the truth, is like efforts toward saving my own soul, kind of thing.
                Like "the family name" is so important in many cultures.

Now these same things have their "spiritual" manifestations too, but they also have their "physical" (ice) and part physical/part spiriutal (water/religious world) manifestations.

Now we are talking about the "ice" or physical manifestation.
                I have noticed that there was a time when people did not lock their doors, and stealing and murder didn't seem to be so abundant in our streets.
                My point?
                Okay... bare with me.

We were not any more "Righteous" then.... then we are now.
                All fall short of the glory of YAH. But what I have noticed...
                in the "Ice" realm. is...
                People when evil... seemed to be very much more evil. And people when "good" seem to be much more good (kind).
                IT seems as if "Evil" is being "concentrated" through the "blood", and "goodness" is being concentrated through the blood. Now this is a THEORY. But I believe it plays right along with Yahs purpose all along. And again it is an "ice" manifestation.

Example... in history, one may not "hurt you", but not "run to help you" either.
                Now we see strangers truly eager to offer a helping hand.
                And we "see" how the murderers, are getting more and more evil.
                We have 9 year olds beating a 3 year old to death for crying out loud.
                People that don't just "kill" but grusomely and extreme torture kind of kill. see what i mean?

so... as all things are created by Yah... Wouldn't it be just like him to "mix" the good blood with bad blood, to purge the bad... then start "separating" it again, only this time, instead of all of us having both... all the evil that didn't or couldn't get "purged".
                (for reasons unknown to me) gets "concentrated" in a few vessels. and only they perish. I see this in scripture with the meanings of the names... often a "good meaning" name
                marries > a "bad meaning" name.

Example; Isaac meaning "laughter" marries
                Rebekah meaning "ensnarer".
                Her name comes to light when you read how she talks Jacob into decieving his dad. But thats another post! (smile)
                This would explain only a "handful" being lost.
                Then just now looking in scripture... I see

Rev. 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

(notice his "sharp sword" comes from his "mouth".
                When one "understands" that THEY are not the ones in control/with authority, then "they" are slain.
                But though it "sounds" bad, this is not bad, this is
                wonderful and merciful.

For we must "die" that we may live. or "our authority"
                must be let go, put down, die, and recognize the ONE authority of all that exists. As Paul says; "I die daily". Ttherefore the "nations" (people) or their delusion of "authority" are slain.
                And he "treadeth the > winepress < of the feirceness of the wrath of the almighty.
                In other words... when one treads the grapes to produce wine, it seems to be a violent ordeal but it's only the "skin" of the grapes that perish... but the juice from the grapes, makes the wine... and the "wrath" is turned to "joy".
                (If I am understanding that correctly.)

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,
                KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
                17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great ALL MIGHTY.

( I think of the "wedding feast")

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Now everytime we "show" someone that "they" are not in control, and direct them to the ONE WHO IS... we just "ate" THEIR "flesh" or their delusion of their own authority, that their life is not their "own". And this shall be done, and is
                being done with us right here and now

Therefore we "eat" of HIM, then we "eat" the flesh off of others by "showing" them HIM... and they "eat of HIM" and they eat
                the flesh off of others and so forth. Notice how the "flesh eating" starts in "high authority" > of KINGS, CAPTAINS, MIGHTY MEN, HORSES (strength) and them that sit on them (others authority) and then reaches all the way down to the common man, both free and bond, in fact "all" flesh/delusion of us having
                authority. shall be "eaten".

This is most wonderful! And tells me that most if not all shall be saved. All but the "concentrated Evil" which appears to be in the beast and the false prophet.
                Now... > 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

(those that fight the idea that they are not in control)

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These BOTH were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
                21 And the REMNANT were > slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his "mouth": and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

so the "remnant" that was left from the beast and his prophet were >
                "slain with the sword (mouth) and all the fowls (us) were filled with their flesh...
                again... the same thing that happened to us... will finally happen to them.
                and by being "slain" they shall be saved. Just as we.

20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of YAH, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his
                image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Yahshua a thousand years.

"souls of them that were > BEHEADED <" What does "head" mean again? It means AUTHORITY... their "authority" was beheaded, it was not their own...
                How? for the WITNESS of YAHSHUA and for the "word of Yah".
                So those that "see" that YAH is the one in control, and not them, are infact "beheaded". and do not "receive" the "mark" or the "authority" of the "beast"/flesh. in their mind, nor their hands (deed/control) And they live and reign with > Yahs salvation < for a thousand years.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
                14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
                15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

(doesn't say that there WERE any "not found"; smile)

But I am inclined to believe in YAHS ENDLESS Mercy, and I believe that His Will is that NONE be lost. He will open our minds... the "blind shall see, and the lame shall walk!)
                another witness that "all" shall be saved... is the fact that ALL of creation does take on a transformation! > ALL< of creation testifies to this! All things are "saved" from their previous "state of being". And none of it is "due" to their own efforts. They are simply doing what Yah created them to do. But > TRANSFORMATION is simply undeniable! If one looks at nature.. ever. even a little tiny bit. they can see this.

"Oh that men would praise YHWH for HIS goodness, and for HIS wonderful works to the children of men! " (Psa107:8)

Shalom AntotiYah, How excited I am to know you!
                Isn't it all just wonderful. did you know that the hebrew word translated as "fear", is the same hebrew word for "awesome".
                When one does see that "Name" means "authority"... one really does stand in "awe" of His Name. wow.

Yah bless you AntotiYah. May Yah put His name upon you and call you His. 4 ever and ever. HalleluYah.

Love,
                d'
                "At that day

Comment

Ameyn , I recieve that!

I know that you are truely in Messiah, and He makes it more evident that He will answer me.
                  He speaks truth, and I know that I am recieving it, and I know you have it in your heart!

This gives me a great encouragement, to see this wonder happen.
                  It is truely marvelous.
                  I wonder if my brothers will recieve, even if its not when I share it them, i hope they recieve it later.
                  OH YAH! Ehyeh you are truely awesome!!
                  If people can see the beauty of your name and not go to the extent that a few of us do.
                  Thank you L-RD YehSooH, Thank you!!
                  HaleluYah!!

and I thank EhYeh for bringing me to you- He is of order and creates chaos.
                  'out of chaos comes order' and this He has done!

shalom Aleykhem

and thank you D
                  your brother and servant
                  Antotiyah
                  ONLY IN MESSIAH KRISTOS DO WE FIND OUR REAL LIFE, AND THIS REALITY AND TRUE, REAL LIFE IS AT THE PLACE WHERE YeHSooH SITS OF HONOR AND GLORY!

Comment

Thank you AntotiYah. Yah be with you always brother.

>>" ...He is of order and creates chaos. 'out of chaos comes order' and this He has done!" <<

It is funny you should say that. I was just responding to a post on EliYahs forum that showed forth how the "Flood" out of the serpants mouth was the "flood" of doctrines that we have been faced with . And how the "earth" (us), "swallows" up the flood. ie; (we take it all in, and though at first we are filled with confusion... after a while, Yah starts separating what is true, and false. And "faiths" foundation becomes stronger then ever.

anyway... due to the "flood" of doctrines (that has been around since ancient times) We all had to "partake" of the cup of babylon (confusion). And just as you say;

"out of chaos comes order".

Yah be magnified! For we do stand in awe at His wonderfulness.

Thank you brother Antotiyah, Yah has blessed me with you too.
                    He has blessed me with Spying and Imahebrew and their families and friends there in Missourri too. You haven't gotten to see Imahebrew post yet... He must be busy.
                    but you will adventually.

Spying and Imahebrew showed me a very important part of the "Gospel".
                    They showed forth "HOW" Yahshua is the Sacrificial Lamb
                    "from the foundation of the world".

For the longest time I "clung" to Yahshua. Knowing that Yahshua was Yah, but still somehow "separated" them. I had the hardest time with that.
                    When I said "Yahshua" it was as if I was talking to someone different then the Yah. It was not > until < they showed me that I was "guilty" of slaying the messiah.

I loved Yahshua with all my heart. I lived and breathed HIM.
                    He was even kind of a "buffer" between me a The Father, and possible "pending doom". Oy... little did I know.

My first thought was... I love Yahshua, and I know He died for me... but I did not kill him! no way, no how... I would never... could never.
                    Not unlike Peter I was. Now I understand... "get the hence Satan, thou savoroust not the will of The Father" (paraphrased)

Anyway... He showed me how one could not offer up a lamb at the passover or at any time... and go back home and the lamb still be there in the yard.
                    So if I havn't "slain him", then I havn't "offered Him up". And if I havn't "offered Him up"... then I cannot be saved, lest I realize this >
                    That I am guilty of slaying Him.

Oh! How I cried over this. I found myself talking to the Father saying;
                    do you really want me to "offer up" Yahshua?
                    It felt like if I did, then he wouldn't be with me anymore.

I found my veil between me (Holy place) and Yah (Most Holy Place) being torn from me. I can't! I cried... How do i picture myself "killing" Yahshua... but it's exactly what I had to do if He was to be my sacrificial lamb.

Then let me die too! I cried. don't leave me here without him! I cried.

AntotiYah, I cried litterally for 3 days. I stayed on the verge of tears, and every time it crossed my mind that I am guilty of slaying Yahshua... Just as if my hand took that knife and slit that lambs throat... Oh.. it just hurt so bad... can cry now just thinking about it. (smile)

Anyway... On the third day... Yah showed me something grand.
                    He showed me "how" He preached the Gospel to Abraham.
                    Abraham was asked to do this very thing ya know...
                    "offer up his first born".

And Abraham trusted The Father enough to do it.
                    Do you understand what I'm saying?

I have more to say about it... and I'll write more soon, Okay?
                    Just wanted you to pray about this, if you haven't already.

Yah bless you AntotiYah!

From my heart,
                    Love, D'
                    "At that day

Comment

Song and Dance!

Hi AntotiYah,

Welcome to this forum! Have you pulled up a chair, yet? Then, sit down and speak. We will listen, even if it is only for song and dance. Please no dancing on my table top unless of course you are David! I don't want my table to break. Now, song that is something else. We will hear. We need to learn to sing together at this table, and YAH knows later dancing. Do you have song for us to sing? Again, welcome, and be blessed!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

shalom spying
                        well, I break dance- and that couldnt be done on top of a table, and I do it for Yah so is this dancing good? he,he,he...

but a song
                        ...hmm,
                        "you are my strength and my song"
                        "you are my victory"
                        "let all of Aharonim say-
                        Praise the L-RD"
                        HalleluYah!

but when you speak of song, do you mean a good word from above? What I have learned?
                        well,
                        Thank you for having me feel so welcomed brother.

Shalom be unto to you in Messiah
                        AntotiYah

Comment

Dear brother Spying...

Did I "dance" on your table? I did ... didn't I.
                          I know I did... (big smile) I just danced all around the place. (grin)
                          I wanted to respond to you... But I failed to "ask" Yah for understanding... I just dove right into "searching" the scriptures.

I still was not at "peace" when I wrote to you.
                          I didn't know how to "quite" draw the line... ya know?
                          And so ya know what I did? I ASKED! (big smile)
                          duh... garsh... need to practice what I preach huh?

"Where do we draw the line Yah?" I asked him.
                          For you are all and thats all... but.. but... but..
                          I can't understand. Is there a "line" to be drawn?

And Spying... HE SHOWED ME! Your gonna LOVE this!
                          I was here, when it started to "unfold" so I shall start here now. >

Revelation 12:15 "And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
                          16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

If we are the "earth", and the "woman"... How does the "earth" help the woman?

The earth is our bodies... our tabernacles. Our limbs carry our tabernacle like the 12 tribes of Israel "carried" the "tabernacle" in the >>> "Wilderness". (Remember... in this chapter 12 the woman "flees to the wilderness". Where she is nourished. it is our "physical hand' that turns the physical page of the bible, by which we touch and "handle" things.)

Our bodies are the "temple" for our Spirit.
                          What "Spirit" FILLED the "Temple", that >
                          "no man could stand to minister"?

1 Kings 8:10 And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of YAH.
                          11 So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of YAH had filled the house of the YAH.
                          12 Then spake Solomon, YAH said that he would dwell in the >> thick darkness.

So Yah "withdraws" into the "thick darkness", that MAN MAY EXIST!

Not "flesh". But the spirit in the flesh. For something to "exist", it must have an "individuality". Yah withdraws into the " thick darkness" to GIVE US an indivuality.
                          To give us LIFE.
                          It is all HIS SPIRIT. But He gives His "spirit" individuality.
                          Maybe otherwise, He would be alone. (??)
                          But THIS is why our "separation" is HOLY Unto HIM.

Our "Flesh"/ > earth > tabernacles is what we are able to have eyes to see, and ears to hear with. Of course they are all understandings of some sort, but by our tabernacles we are able to "see" these manifestations of "understandings" or YAHS individualit(ies) thus; the "plural in Yah".
                          Does this make sense brother?

He "withdraws" and dwells in the Thick Darkness, that we may live! For no man shall see His face and live. (Ex. 33:20) why?
                          because there is nothing BUT Him... So in order for us to "move, breath, and have "our being"... He withdraws, for when HIS Glory FILLS our tabernacle... we no longer exist.
                          But when He withdraws His "fullness" He gives us life or brings us "back into" existance.

Therefore our "separation" is HOLY. Do you see this?
                          OH! I am just beside myself.

And it is when we are turning to HIM, and Praying to Him and praising Him and Blowing the trumpet!
                          That His Glory Fills our Tabernacle, and we FULLY Belong to and are HIM.
                          But we are also "Frozen" and totally "still" at this point. For all is HIM. So why even "move", for all things are Yah.
                          So He "withdraws" into the "thick darkness" or removes the "surity" of this knowledge that we may "move" and start talking to eachother again and sharing what He has shown etc.

2 Chronicles 5:13 It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking YHWH (Authority of all that exists); and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised YHWH, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of YHWH;
                          14 So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of YAH had filled the house of YAH.

2 Chronicles 6:1 Then said Solomon, YHWH hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.
                          2 But I have built an house of habitation for thee, and a place for thy dwelling for ever.

Exodus 40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of YAH filled the tabernacle.
                          35 And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of YAH filled the tabernacle.

Exodus 40:36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys:
                          37 But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up.

HalleluYah!

"And they loved not their lives unto death."

I so much understand this now. I am just in awe.

Do you see this too?

Love, your little sis,
                          D'

"At that day

Comment

A Tongue Biter!

Hi Little Sister,

Thank you for your replies, and I also thank YAH for them. I desired to respond sooner. You know full well that I am normally slow in my responses. I like to absorb, and meditate, and sometimes pray before I respond. That is why you very rarely see me respond the same day. I received your first response with considerable delight and joy. While I was considering my reply to you, I fell asleep, and I awoke from biting my tongue. I have been plagued lately with rash of tongue biting in my sleep. I can't help but think that the spirit is telling me to shut up and be quiet. So, I was silent. This is why I also asked AntotiYAH to speak up hoping that he had an answer for us. Now that I see your second reply, I think I know why I was told to shut up. You have been given some answers, and, yes, we may be in step here. My, oh my, we may be starting to dance or at least sing a new song unto YAH. I am excited! Now, calm down, Spying, but what we know, we know imperfectly, and the perfect does come.

Your concern is my concern. I have been also extremely concerned about the Man of Sin. I have prayed that it not be me or anyone that I am in league with. I know that they come forth from those who know the true doctrine of YAH. I long for courage and action, and yet I see how, and I have seen how for some time now, how my teaching about YAH could result in the coming of the Man of Sin.

When I first began writing publicly on the forums, I was extremely worried about how much truth should be written down. I was worried about whether DBR should be written down. Gradually, I stopped worrying because no one who appeared to be an enemy had a clue concerning our teaching. They were in the dark, and believe me, when someone is in the dark, they are in the dark without even the slightest inkling. The Lawless One is not in the dark. He (they) knows the truth, and he seeks to establish his own authority, and his own way of doing things, his own glorification. I have alot of that in me, and it scares me. Well, I am going to stop here, dear sister. I am going to make this post to let you know how much I appreciate you. Then, I am going to go to bed. I hope that I don't bite my tongue tonight. May you be blessed by YAH.

Love, Spying

Comment

So spying, you also know that the Man of sin knows very well His doctrine!?
                              This is an awesome thing! I really believed that only very limited amount of people knew this.
                              HaleluYah.

When I saw this (while reading what you posted) i abandoned my reading for a moment to respond, I saw this as a great thing!
                              Truely YahEhYeh is in you!

But what is it from me that you seek, or just want to see?
                              and whose (2nd)response were you speaking of when you were talking to our sister?(it surely couldnt have been mine I'm thinking to myself).

May ELG-D bless you greatly Dear brother!!!
                              and you too DeAnna!
                              shalom aleykhem be Moshiyakh
                              in Messiah
                              AntotiYah

Comment

Working...
                              X