Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

join-the-dots = finish their jig saw puzzle -aka NWO mind control -that masonic ageda

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Wt7LzBoIU

THE OBJECT OF ALL DECEPTION is to keep the sheeple FOCUSED upon a theme.

you have to ask ''who dictates your choices'' Abba our Father or other minsteries/authorities/leadership/media.

remember
    whoever owns the printing presses OWNS the world.

it is quiet godly to converse with Abba = Yeshua did daily.
    go and ask HIM, where all deception is, including within the bible~~~
    go and ask HIM, how to think LIKE HE THINKS...

yes Yeshua does have WATCHMEN but He also loves to chat~~~~~
    one thing HE WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU UP FRONT AND PERSONAL IS '' I LOVE YOU''............... HIS FAVOURITE SENTENCE.
    go and ask HIM, where all deception is, including within the bible~~~
    Lucy,

Why do YOU not show us from the N.T. where Yeshua asked the Father to show Him the deception in the Bible, or, show us where Yeshua told His Disciples of the deception in the Bible??

Chapter and verse please?

Comment

Also Lucy,

Why are you pretending to be the WHEAT, but your actions are like the TARES?

Comment

The man made inserts....

Why it matters
        by Bart Ehrman

Textual criticism is the field of study that attempts to discover what the original version of the Bible said.
        This is especially important for Christians who believe that the New Testament was inspired by God.

If some passages were added or altered by human scribes, then those must be discovered and stripped away so we can get closer to the original text.

But those changes also tell us something about the early church leaders.
        Many of them did not see the New Testament as an immutable document delivered from God, but as a text that could be changed to bring it in line with official church doctrine.

Perhaps you see these as a minor changes that don't affect the central message of the New Testament.
        I wouldn't consider the identity of Jesus, the doctrine of the Trinity and the meaning of the death of Jesus to be minor issues.

But there is another, bigger problem with brushing these changes aside.
        They are probably only the tip of the iceberg.
        The oldest surviving copies of several books in the New Testament were made over 100 years after the original text was written.
        There may have been very significant changes to the text during that interval, but in the absence of manuscripts we don't know what they were.
        There's no reason to think that the copyists of the first 100 years were any more shy about making changes than the copyists of the next 300 years.

The changes that we know about show that even if the original books of the New Testament were inspired by a god, they were not miraculously preserved.
        That job fell to humans who introduced thousands of intentional ADDITIONS even if you can come to terms with the changes, you must also face the possibility that there are many more changes that we will never discover.

And if the scribes were willing to make changes, then the Gospel authors probably were, too.
        In fact, we can see that Matthew and Luke took passages from Mark and made changes to them.
        There are a lot of good ideas and stories in the New Testament, but I don't see how anyone can view it as a perfect book without disregarding loads of evidence.

Comment

Why it matters
          by Bart Ehrman

Textual criticism is the field of study that attempts to discover what the original version of the Bible said.
          This is especially important for Christians who believe that the New Testament was inspired by God.

If some passages were added or altered by human scribes, then those must be discovered and stripped away so we can get closer to the original text.

But those changes also tell us something about the early church leaders.
          Many of them did not see the New Testament as an immutable document delivered from God, but as a text that could be changed to bring it in line with official church doctrine.

Perhaps you see these as a minor changes that don't affect the central message of the New Testament.
          I wouldn't consider the identity of Jesus, the doctrine of the Trinity and the meaning of the death of Jesus to be minor issues.

But there is another, bigger problem with brushing these changes aside.
          They are probably only the tip of the iceberg.
          The oldest surviving copies of several books in the New Testament were made over 100 years after the original text was written.
          There may have been very significant changes to the text during that interval, but in the absence of manuscripts we don't know what they were.
          There's no reason to think that the copyists of the first 100 years were any more shy about making changes than the copyists of the next 300 years.

The changes that we know about show that even if the original books of the New Testament were inspired by a god, they were not miraculously preserved.
          That job fell to humans who introduced thousands of intentional ADDITIONS even if you can come to terms with the changes, you must also face the possibility that there are many more changes that we will never discover.

And if the scribes were willing to make changes, then the Gospel authors probably were, too.
          In fact, we can see that Matthew and Luke took passages from Mark and made changes to them.
          There are a lot of good ideas and stories in the New Testament, but I don't see how anyone can view it as a perfect book without disregarding loads of evidence.
          Lucy,

Why do YOU go get UNBELIEVERS and promote these worldly people like the TARES, and why do you NOT list their website address either?

Well, I will:

https://www.bartdehrman.com/

Your a true TARE eh Lucy?

Comment

Lucy, this below is what has happened to you.

Lucy, this below is what has happened to you, as the apostle Peter/Kepha wrote, and this BELOW sounds like YOU Lucy.

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a person is overcome, of the same are they brought in bondage.

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
            2 Peter 2:19-22

and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Do you know what a SOW is Lucy? It's a female HOG that when she is washed, then she returns to the mud pit again, and she wallows in it head to toe.

Comment

the ONE MAN anti-christ hoax

the last days hoax
              who ''invented'' the 1 evil man, in the last days, as THE ANTI-christ person...who invented this hoax? and the ''mark'' of the beast... what is it?

Antichrist is not a single person.
              the reality was= “many antichrists.” These antichrists came and went during the time John wrote.
              here is something that really needs clarification from the religious set.

what?

John's audience were living in the “last hour” or “end time.”
              Unless the “last hour” has lasted for nearly two thousand years , then we can safely say that the “end time” somehow pertained to John’s era, not ours

''HE'' [ as 1 man ] does not exist in Scripture;
              he is the imaginary construct of certain theologians dependent upon a certain system of end-times scenarios and the NWO agenda

so who ''invented'' this evil 1 man beast to come in the future?
              A JESUIT MONK.......................[ OFCOURSE]
              WHAT IS HIS NAME?

http://www.reformation.org/left-behind-by-jesuits.html

JESUITISM, n. The arts, principles and practices of the Jesuits.
              1. Cunning, deceit; hypocrisy; prevarication; deceptive practices to effect a purpose.

we need to be in a position to realize the many farces forced upon us by modern Christianity are man made up myths.
              we need to know that there is no such figure mentioned or predicted in the Bible as “the Antichrist.”
              we need to see through this christian hoax

never forget it
              Cunning, deceit; hypocrisy; prevarication; deceptive practices to effect a purpose.= Jesuits

JESUITS.
              The first book to really bring Futurism to the masses was a book entitled The Late Great Planet Earth by Hal Lindsey and C.C. Carlson which appeared in 197O.
              That book has sold over 35 million copies and was translated into 54 languages

Hal Lindsey is known as the father of modern "Bible" prophecy.

His famous Late Great Planet Earth sold over 35 million copies and spawned the billion dollar end-times industry, whose books and videos repeat his dispensational theme, and are patterned after his novel writing style.
              Lindsey actually is a Jesuit in disguise as 2 of his daughters attended Jesuit Gonzaga University.

Comment

millions of churchians believe a HOAX AKA .....CHRISTIAN FICTION.

Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins

When it became apparent that Futurism was the road that led to fame and riches, many jumped on this "Bible" prophecy bandwagon....2 of the most famous false profits are "Reverend" Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins who originated the Left Behind publishing empire.

"Reverend" Tim LaHaye.

These men are laughing all the way to the bank because the Futurist FANTASY is a goldmine.

Obviously these self-fulfilling "prophecies" need "Jews" for their fulfillment and that is the reason for the existence of the state of Israel.

Jerry B. Jenkins.

These men are laughing all the way to the bank due to the phenomenal success of their Left Behind series.
                Most libraries in the U.S. have copies of their books . . . but fortunately they are listed under "Christian" FICTION.

THE INSERTED AGENDA of the ''end times/last days' in the NT ' is a profitable Hoax.

Comment

so what is THE '''LAST'''' DAY

Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins

When it became apparent that Futurism was the road that led to fame and riches, many jumped on this "Bible" prophecy bandwagon....2 of the most famous false profits are "Reverend" Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins who originated the Left Behind publishing empire.

"Reverend" Tim LaHaye.

These men are laughing all the way to the bank because the Futurist FANTASY is a goldmine.

Obviously these self-fulfilling "prophecies" need "Jews" for their fulfillment and that is the reason for the existence of the state of Israel.

Jerry B. Jenkins.

These men are laughing all the way to the bank due to the phenomenal success of their Left Behind series.
                  Most libraries in the U.S. have copies of their books . . . but fortunately they are listed under "Christian" FICTION.

THE INSERTED AGENDA of the ''end times/last days' in the NT ' is a profitable Hoax.

The Last Day

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
                  John 6:44

A message with the title “The Last Day” might conjure up images of dragons, beasts rising from the sea, scorpions, and a physical judgment seat - that is, until the spirit of revelation begins stripping away from us the religious doctrines of man.

In order to understand how God speaks in His Word, we must be delivered from the carnal imagery of the Adamic mind and the false concepts that are promoted and reinforced by man's religious teachings. The Father is in the process of opening the spiritual understanding of His Sons. God is unveiling the eternal plan of reconciliation and restoration and He is delivering His people from every aspect of our identification with Adam.
                  When our spiritual understanding is opened, we have an insight into what God really means by the word “last”.

The confusion arises because God does not use the word “last” in the sense that humans understand the concept.
                  For example, if I have 3 dollars and I give 2 of them away, I will be down to my last dollar.
                  It is an objective fact that I am down to my last dollar because my senses tell me that there are no more dollars left.
                  That is the human understanding of the concept of “the last”.
                  So, the "last day" as understood by the religious mentality would be the day when we as humans can all agree with our senses that there are no more days.
                  This concept is related to an outward event that happens to everybody at once and that we can all witness together.

The religious order of man, which God refers to as Babylon in the book of Revelation, uses this outward imagery and these human concepts to keep Christians on a spiritual treadmill.
                  The fullness of God is never available in the “now” but always in a future day that will never be experienced, or in a life after death.

When God uses the term “last” it is not objective and outward but subjective and inward.
                  To give you an example of what I mean, I would like to share an experience I had with the Father several years ago.
                  At the time, I was working at a company that had a library.
                  On my lunch breaks I would enjoy going to the library and reading, usually books relating to spiritual matters.
                  One day, I was searching the stacks for a book I had read on a previous occasion.
                  I was searching and searching when a thought entered my mind that I later realized was the voice of God.
                  The thought said: “You will find the book in the last place you look.”
                  I laughed to myself and replied: “Of course I will find the book in the last place I look, because when I find the book, I will stop looking.”

I continued with the search until it suddenly dawned on me that the Father had just given me a tremendous revelation of what He means by the last day or the last message.

You are in the last day or the last message when you stop looking for another Day or another Message because you are fully persuaded that you possess the key to enter into all that God is.
                  This persuasion, AKA the most holy faith, must be ministered to us by the Spirit through the anointed preaching of the Word of the Kingdom.

Those who are still in the outer court or even in the holy place cannot lay claim to this persuasion.
                  It is reserved for those who the Father is taking with Him into the bridal chamber or into the holiest of holies.

When you enter into this revelation, truly time is no more because the only function of time is to bring us to this very revelation.
                  All that remains is for us to grow into this Truth.

There is no other day or message to look for.
                  “Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your heart…”
                  (Ps 95:7-8).

Once we have been completely absorbed by this revelation, both time and death are abolished in our own lives as we appropriate the atoning work of Jesus in its glorious entirety and as our total identification is with the Spirit Man, Christ, and not Adam, through whom death entered the creation.

This is the raising up referred to in John 6:44 as our spirit and consciousness is raised to the heavenly realm.
                  For those Sons who press into this place in God, the time is coming and now is when we can fulfill our divine appointments (kairos) as messengers of God.

As we reside in the realms of eternity, we will intersect the human time line (chronos) with the revelation of light in order to bless and deliver those in captivity to darkness.
                  Then will the Word of God spoken by the prophet Isaiah come to pass in power and in truth:
                  The spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.
                  Isa 61:1-2

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

The Last Day

John 6:44

A message with the title “The Last Day” might conjure up images of dragons, beasts rising from the sea, scorpions, and a physical judgment seat - that is, until the spirit of revelation begins stripping away from us the religious doctrines of man.

In order to understand how God speaks in His Word, we must be delivered from the carnal imagery of the Adamic mind and the false concepts that are promoted and reinforced by man's religious teachings. The Father is in the process of opening the spiritual understanding of His Sons. God is unveiling the eternal plan of reconciliation and restoration and He is delivering His people from every aspect of our identification with Adam.
                    When our spiritual understanding is opened, we have an insight into what God really means by the word “last”.

The confusion arises because God does not use the word “last” in the sense that humans understand the concept.
                    For example, if I have 3 dollars and I give 2 of them away, I will be down to my last dollar.
                    It is an objective fact that I am down to my last dollar because my senses tell me that there are no more dollars left.
                    That is the human understanding of the concept of “the last”.
                    So, the "last day" as understood by the religious mentality would be the day when we as humans can all agree with our senses that there are no more days.
                    This concept is related to an outward event that happens to everybody at once and that we can all witness together.

The religious order of man, which God refers to as Babylon in the book of Revelation, uses this outward imagery and these human concepts to keep Christians on a spiritual treadmill.
                    The fullness of God is never available in the “now” but always in a future day that will never be experienced, or in a life after death.

When God uses the term “last” it is not objective and outward but subjective and inward.
                    To give you an example of what I mean, I would like to share an experience I had with the Father several years ago.
                    At the time, I was working at a company that had a library.
                    On my lunch breaks I would enjoy going to the library and reading, usually books relating to spiritual matters.
                    One day, I was searching the stacks for a book I had read on a previous occasion.
                    I was searching and searching when a thought entered my mind that I later realized was the voice of God.

I laughed to myself and replied: “Of course I will find the book in the last place I look, because when I find the book, I will stop looking.”

I continued with the search until it suddenly dawned on me that the Father had just given me a tremendous revelation of what He means by the last day or the last message.

You are in the last day or the last message when you stop looking for another Day or another Message because you are fully persuaded that you possess the key to enter into all that God is.
                    This persuasion, AKA the most holy faith, must be ministered to us by the Spirit through the anointed preaching of the Word of the Kingdom.

Those who are still in the outer court or even in the holy place cannot lay claim to this persuasion.
                    It is reserved for those who the Father is taking with Him into the bridal chamber or into the holiest of holies.

When you enter into this revelation, truly time is no more because the only function of time is to bring us to this very revelation.
                    All that remains is for us to grow into this Truth.

There is no other day or message to look for.
                    (Ps 95:7-8).

Once we have been completely absorbed by this revelation, both time and death are abolished in our own lives as we appropriate the atoning work of Jesus in its glorious entirety and as our total identification is with the Spirit Man, Christ, and not Adam, through whom death entered the creation.

This is the raising up referred to in John 6:44 as our spirit and consciousness is raised to the heavenly realm.
                    For those Sons who press into this place in God, the time is coming and now is when we can fulfill our divine appointments (kairos) as messengers of God.

As we reside in the realms of eternity, we will intersect the human time line (chronos) with the revelation of light in order to bless and deliver those in captivity to darkness.
                    Then will the Word of God spoken by the prophet Isaiah come to pass in power and in truth:
                    Isa 61:1-2

PRAISE THE LORD!
                    Yea Lucy, praise the Lard, Baal, and quote scripture one minute, and condemn it the next minute, sounds like a two face.

Comment

Join the dots.

Join the dots, and meet Lucy.

https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...o-faced-person

Comment

man made INSERTS....

1.2.2.5 1 John 5:7

The only verses in the whole Bible that explicitly ties God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in one "Triune" being is the verse of 1 John 5:7
                        "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

This verse is now universally recognized as being a later "insertion" of the Church and all recent versions of the Bible, such as the Revised Standard Version the New Revised Standard Version, the New American Standard Bible, the New English Bible, the Phillips Modern English Bible ...etc. have all unceremoniously expunged this verse from their pages.

Why is this?

The scripture translator Benjamin Wilson gives the following explanation for this action in his "Emphatic Diaglott." Mr. Wilson says:

"This text concerning the heavenly witness is not contained in any Greek manuscript which was written earlier than the fifteenth century.
                        It is not cited by any of the ecclesiastical writers; not by any of early Latin fathers even when the subjects upon which they treated would naturally have lead them to appeal to it's authority.
                        It is therefore evidently spurious."

this verse is now universally recognized as an insertion and discarded.

Since the Bible contains no verses validating a "Trinity" therefore, centuries after the departure of Jesus, God chose to inspire someone???? to insert this verse in order to clarify the true nature of God as being a "Trinity."
                        Notice how mankind was being inspired as to how to "clarify" the Bible centuries after the departure of Jesus.

People continued to put words in the mouths of Jesus, his disciples, and even God himself with no reservations whatsoever.
                        They were being "inspired" like Saul/paul.
                        consider
                        why did God need to wait till after the departure of Jesus to "inspire" new teaching ?

Why not let Jesus say it himself?

Comment

A true 2 face tare?

The only verses in the whole Bible that explicitly ties God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in one "Triune" being is the verse of 1 John 5:7

This verse is now universally recognized as being a later "insertion" of the Church and all recent versions of the Bible, such as the Revised Standard Version the New Revised Standard Version, the New American Standard Bible, the New English Bible, the Phillips Modern English Bible ...etc. have all unceremoniously expunged this verse from their pages.

Why is this?

The scripture translator Benjamin Wilson gives the following explanation for this action in his "Emphatic Diaglott." Mr. Wilson says:

"This text concerning the heavenly witness is not contained in any Greek manuscript which was written earlier than the fifteenth century.
                          It is not cited by any of the ecclesiastical writers; not by any of early Latin fathers even when the subjects upon which they treated would naturally have lead them to appeal to it's authority.

Since the Bible contains no verses validating a "Trinity" therefore, centuries after the departure of Jesus, God chose to inspire someone???? to insert this verse in order to clarify the true nature of God as being a "Trinity."
                          Notice how mankind was being inspired as to how to "clarify" the Bible centuries after the departure of Jesus.

People continued to put words in the mouths of Jesus, his disciples, and even God himself with no reservations whatsoever.
                          consider
                          why did God need to wait till after the departure of Jesus to "inspire" new teaching ?

Lucy,

You neither believe Jesus, and neither do you obey His red words either, and people who read, can see your two faces.

Comment

when did Jesus ''inspire new teaching'' that could not be done during His MINISTRY

Why is this?

consider

when he said 'IT IS FINISHED''
                            is the word FINISHED difficult to understand?

WHAT DID HE LEAVE UNDONE... that human others HAD TO MAKE RIGHT....CORRECT YESHUA, AND ADD to His word/goodnews/
                            hmmm

NAME SOMETHING HE LEFT UNDONE...................wait.....ofcourse.. silly me....JESUS LEFT IN A HURRY AND FORGOT...
                            All the ''new instructions'' NEW TEACHINGS FROM the murderering 33 deg freemason, +self confessed apostle saul/paul and his '''MY GOSPEL''...the hoax.

Comment

when he said 'IT IS FINISHED''
                              is the word FINISHED difficult to understand?

WHAT DID HE LEAVE UNDONE... that human others HAD TO MAKE RIGHT....CORRECT YESHUA, AND ADD to His word/goodnews/
                              hmmm

NAME SOMETHING HE LEFT UNDONE...................wait.....ofcourse.. silly me....JESUS LEFT IN A HURRY AND FORGOT...
                              All the ''new instructions'' NEW TEACHINGS FROM the murderering 33 deg freemason, +self confessed apostle saul/paul and his '''MY GOSPEL''...the hoax.
                              And why does the TARE not show us where Paul wrote and said he was a 33 degree freemason?

I think the tare is imagining this, or she has swallowed someone else's lie, and the tare gossips lies.

Comment

And why does the TARE not show us where Paul wrote and said he was a 33 degree freemason?

I think the tare is imagining this, or she has swallowed someone else's lie, and the tare gossips lies.

Also notice, that Lucy promotes ALL the FREEMASON Bibles ABOVE.

There is that two face again I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X