Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

join-the-dots = finish their jig saw puzzle -aka NWO mind control -that masonic ageda

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You and your husband wears the whore's robes.

Lucy,

Jezebel's like you love your sins more than you do the Father and Messiah.

WEARING A WHORES ROBES
    2 marriages
    unemployed
    living off welfare
    crippled
    fat
    walks with a stick
    lives with out true faith and gives out ''hints'' he needs money.

this is the fruits of a mad zealot bible reader~~~~~
    I don't bear such evil fruits Elijah but live in a joyful divine home with every blessing SUPLIED BY MY GOOD SHEPHERD as promised to His believer.
    You and your husband wears the whore's robes.

Comment

• Lucy,

Jezebel's like you love your sins more than you do the Father and Messiah.

You and your husband wears the whore's robes.

And what was it you said, the jezzie cultural thing?

Comment

• this is the fruits of a mad zealot bible reader~~~~~
        I don't bear such evil fruits Elijah but live in a joyful divine home with every blessing SUPLIED BY MY GOOD SHEPHERD as promised to His believer.
        Why sure you do, the jezzie cultural thing, as she called it, and then she points the finger at others accusing them of the very things she does.

Comment

• i lock these threads because elijah has an unsound mind and spoils all revelation

that will bring understanding and freedom to souls who wish to come out from all bible based organised religion.
          aka
          that cruel hoax called '' Christianity'' invented by Saul and 4 other ''friends'' 2 white men and 2 black men

Elijah is a sentinel for the traditional religious belief that has just MURDERED MRS BROWN.
          [from lack of knowledge]
          I refuse his murdering of me and others and all those who wish to be freed from an aggressive, evil revengeful god and simply BECOME AS ONE IN CHRIST AND HIS POWER here

So to continue the real truth
          When human beings existed prior to the advent of YHWH and Eden and His usurping authority they dwelt in their rightful domain and could understand many realities,
          They had the ability to be multidimensional,
          To be one and equal with the gods [as children. Ps 82 v 6 /7]

You need now to begin to awaken this identity within yourself.
          CAN YOU DO IT - OR DIE from something terrible - like the very ignorant Dear Mrs Christian bible reader Brown.

One of the most exciting aspects about being on Earth right now is that there is a re-ordering or a re-tooling taking place in our DNA. amen
          Lucy,

It's make believe teachers like you that killed Mrs. Brown, and its killing you, only you wont admit it, you teach your own lies about Messiah and the scriptures.

Comment

• wrong again Elijah

I am not divorce and remarried multi times
            I am not cursed with poverty and hint others to lend me money
            I am not crippled
            nor fat
            I am not unemployed and live off welfare
            I don't have a foul abusive mouth
            I don't live in an area known for its
            incest,
            poverty,
            drunkedness, and adultery
            - all well documented
            nor do I live in a shack called a trailer.

so who is satan's friend again????

Comment

Working...
            X