This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    what part of this warning don't you understand........................i will make it big so you can see it perfectly.
    this was said while Jesus was alive.... A DIVINE WARNING.

He said, would be false prophets and false christs.
    He warned, “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it.
    For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
    See, I have told you beforehand. Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it’ ” (Matthew 24:23-26, NKJV).

the elect cannot be deceived.
    they know the diamonds from the dung

SO YOU LIKE BEING A religious terrorist....
    because that is exactly what you are and i dont allow you to MURDER others like saul did with his ''my gospel'' and who is STILL KILLING THE PEWS TO DAY with his phony ''my gospel'' bad news reporter

woooeeee
    oh are you now ''living in sin Elijah''?
    your ''wife'' of eighteen years was it? and you are now a grandfather?
    seems you have forgotten your former wife and children who divorced you and left you '' and you lost everything'' and when question by Spying... you failed to reveal why you lost everything because of your former wife's demands.

nothing you write Elijah will ever convince anyone its the truth
    why not
    because the fact is. THE BIBLE AND CHURCH NEVER REALLY WORKS IN PEOPLES LIVES...
    ask why
    THERE ARE SO MANY EX CHRISTIANS?
    Lucy, I told you, that I have been married for over 18 years, and you cannot understand a word that I write to you, please, go get an English education so you can communicate by writing to us.

Also, Where did Messiah speak Paul's name in these verses you gave above? No where.

PS: Tell everyone about, in your own words, your "jezzie cultural lady lifestyle".

Comment

Mentally ill elijah.....................proven.....

ELIJAH

I asked Elijah about his divorce and adultery [ if this was so according to Yeshua advice about the subject of divorce ] he was not willing to answer and hedged and bluffed over this simple question

as I don't believe what divorced men/women teach I was interested to see why Elijah was a grandfather to his wife of 18yrs????

my post to Elijah now u understand how SICK THIS PERSON REALLY IS...
      here it is 2/19/2017 9.52pm #166 - all recorded here

TO ELIJAH
      you have presented your testimony that your underage children/child had children /child... if your wife of 18yrs their mother.
      if this is so - you have been a very bad father~~~~

because you fail to be honest, you accuse me
      why?
      to hide your own sin perhaps?

you see Elijah when you simply quote the verses and don't live in them - why am I to believe you????
      not one decent saint will ever believe your posts.

you are not honest enough~~~~
      but its your life = write and deny all you want.

on the evidence YOU FAILED AS A FATHER if what you post is true????
      14yrs old children should not be sexually abused/harassed or upset to have small children and sexual knowledge at a tender age = and not do jail time

if your wife now is not the mother of your child/children - where is your 1st wife... did you divorce her for her adultery = the only accepted way Yeshua told of....
      if this is not so, marriage to your 2nd wife is ADULTERY - according to yeshua and his NT condition of divorce.

ofcourse if you don't believe Yeshua = its anything goes I guess,

FURTHER ON Spying asks Elijah why he ''lost everything'' during his divorce..
      Elijah never explained to Spyings questioning of his divorced or remarriage state.

it is my firm belief once a person is truly BORN AGAIN they give up a sinning life.
      no not all at once
      but one does not keep sinning over and over for years and years and live in gross conduct ONCE THEY ARE BORN AGAIN AS YESHUA MALKES SURE THEY BECOME HIS WORKMANSHIP and acceptable as HIS BRIDE.

Comment

I've already told you Lucy.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        ELIJAH

I asked Elijah about his divorce and adultery [ if this was so according to Yeshua advice about the subject of divorce ] he was not willing to answer and hedged and bluffed over this simple question
        here it is 2/19/2017 9.52pm #166 - all recorded here

as I don't believe what divorced men/women teach I was interested to see why Elijah was a grandfather to his wife of 18yrs????

my post to Elijah now u understand how SICK THIS PERSON REALLY IS...

TO ELIJAH
        you have presented your testimony that your underage children/child had children /child... if your wife of 18yrs their mother.
        if this is so - you have been a very bad father~~~~

why?
        to hide your own sin perhaps?

you see Elijah when you simply quote the verses and don't live in them - why am I to believe you????
        not one decent saint will ever believe your posts.

you are not honest enough~~~~

on the evidence YOU FAILED AS A FATHER if what you post is true????
        14yrs old children should not be sexually abused/harassed or upset to have small children and sexual knowledge at a tender age = and not do jail time

if your wife now is not the mother of your child/children - where is your 1st wife... did you divorce her for her adultery = the only accepted way Yeshua told of....
        if this is not so, marriage to your 2nd wife is ADULTERY - according to yeshua and his NT condition of divorce.

ofcourse if you don't believe Yeshua = its anything goes I guess,
        Lucy,

I have already told YOU, but you seem to have a problem to understand the things I write to you, so you make up LIES to falsely accuse.

Now, you NEVER did tell us about, as you said in your own words, of "your jezzie cultural lady lifestyle" unquote though?

Hmm, it seems your the one hiding your past here.

Comment

Originally posted by lucysmith View Post
          elijah

i asked elijah about his divorce and adultery [ if this was so according to yeshua advice about the subject of divorce ] he was not willing to answer and hedged and bluffed over this simple question

as i don't believe what divorced men/women teach i was interested to see why elijah was a grandfather to his wife of 18yrs????

My post to elijah now u understand how sick this person really is...
          Here it is 2/19/2017 9.52pm #166 - all recorded here

to elijah
          you have presented your testimony that your underage children/child had children /child... If your wife of 18yrs their mother.
          If this is so - you have been a very bad father~~~~

why?
          To hide your own sin perhaps?

You see elijah when you simply quote the verses and don't live in them - why am i to believe you????
          Not one decent saint will ever believe your posts.

You are not honest enough~~~~

on the evidence you failed as a father if what you post is true????

if your wife now is not the mother of your child/children - where is your 1st wife... Did you divorce her for her adultery = the only accepted way yeshua told of....
          If this is not so, marriage to your 2nd wife is adultery - according to yeshua and his nt condition of divorce.

ofcourse if you don't believe yeshua = its anything goes i guess,

further on spying asks elijah why he ''lost everything'' during his divorce..
          Elijah never explained to spyings questioning of his divorced or remarriage state.

It is my firm belief once a person is truly born again they give up a sinning life.
          No not all at once
          but one does not keep sinning over and over for years and years and live in gross conduct once they are born again as yeshua malkes sure they become his workmanship and acceptable as his bride.

from a very sad sick man....
          eliyah

originally posted by lucysmith
          a divorced man
          unemployed, with a mental problem.
          Who quotes verses and fails to live in them

i know who i am and how yeshua called me out from your religious system of death... As the church proves...death rules the pews.
          You need to really look at yourself elijah and the crude creature you really are...
          Infact you peddle death.
          And because you dont understand the truth - doesnt mean its wrong.

TODAYS LIE FROM ELIJAH
          lucy,

your lying again, i'm not a divorced man, and you no longer have faith romans 14:23 in the scriptures, and you will not accept them.

Comment

Mentally ill elijah.....................proven.....

from a very sad sick man....

eliyah

originally posted by lucysmith
            a divorced man
            unemployed, with a mental problem.
            Who quotes verses and fails to live in them

i know who i am and how yeshua called me out from your religious system of death... As the church proves...death rules the pews.
            You need to really look at yourself elijah and the crude creature you really are...
            Infact you peddle death.
            And because you dont understand the truth - doesnt mean its wrong.

TODAYS LIE FROM ELIJAH
            lucy,

your lying again, i'm not a divorced man, and you no longer have faith romans 14:23 in the scriptures, and you will not accept them.

Comment

Working...
            X