Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covering up pure evil.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    so drop by drop

    ''they'' advance their goals!!!!!
    to what?
    the golden age of Armageddon.... under the cruel feet of the NWO joined with the Jesuits The RC war machine.
    they inserted verses, into the Books especially the book of Revelation - to complete their plans...
    they insert = the print... and none are the wiser. Except those with Yeshua divine eye salve Rev3
    they made ''god'' a war monger, a cruel monster, and the deceived swallowed it hook and sinker.
    ofcourse ''they'' will accomplish their goal... evil wins humans die from terrible deaths.... because cruelty is satan's handmaiden.

    Comment


    • #47
      so drop by drop

      ''they'' advance their goals!!!!!
      to what?
      the golden age of Armageddon.... under the cruel feet of the NWO joined with the Jesuits The RC war machine.
      they inserted verses, into the Books especially the book of Revelation - to complete their plans...
      they insert then print.
      and none are the wiser. Except those with Yeshua divine eye salve Rev 3
      they made ''god'' a war monger, a cruel monster, and the deceived swallowed it hook and sinker.
      ofcourse ''they'' will accomplish their goal... evil wins humans die from terrible deaths.... because cruelty is satan's handmaiden.



      https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/v..._vatican29.htm
      think on this as you agree with Elijah and his belief.......most do

      this is elijah's gospel and its fruit

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        ''they'' advance their goals!!!!!
        to what?
        the golden age of Armageddon.... under the cruel feet of the NWO joined with the Jesuits The RC war machine.
        they inserted verses, into the Books especially the book of Revelation - to complete their plans...
        they insert = the print... and none are the wiser. Except those with Yeshua divine eye salve Rev3
        they made ''god'' a war monger, a cruel monster, and the deceived swallowed it hook and sinker.
        ofcourse ''they'' will accomplish their goal... evil wins humans die from terrible deaths.... because cruelty is satan's handmaiden.

        https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican29.htm

        think on this as you agree with Elijah and his belief.......most do
        Lucy,

        Who else is on here agreeing with me?

        Another one of your fantasies again I guess.

        Comment


        • #49
          dung as lies or THE TRUTH

          God
          Filth: God Is Mysterious.
          Faith: God is Real, Consistent and makes Perfect Sense to his children.

          satan
          Filth: satan is intelligent being and is powerful.
          Faith: satan is liar and a murderer. His foolish aim was to usurp the power of Almighty God. Cowardly satan and his host of half witted demons are not very intelligent.

          Will Power
          Filth: It is good to exercise personal will power.
          Faith: Man who lives by the Will of his Heavenly Father finds True Happiness.

          The Cross
          Filth: Jesus simply died for our sins and we're saved no matter what.
          Faith: Jesus spoke the Truth and was MURDERED by religious devils. He was RESURRECTED back to Life by our glorious Heavenly Father. Our God loves Perfect Submission not bloody sacrifice.

          Sin
          Filth: Man is sinful.
          Faith: This humanistic world of opinion is what is sinful.
          Man is created in the Image and Likeness of God! Man is saved and becomes perfect only by his focus on Christ Jesus and the Truth he spoke.

          The Dead
          Filth: The dead are alive.
          Faith: The dead are asleep and await their day of Resurrection.

          Church
          Filth: God wants us to go to church.
          Faith: God wants us to BE his church!


          In Conclusion, Live by Faith not by the filth OF ANOTHER GOSPEL

          Comment


          • #50
            moving from glory to glory

            a disciple is never stagnant but moves OUT FROM DECEPTION AND CONTROLLING EVIL CALLED THE MATRIX and into the full knowledge of the christ glory

            here is a valid question to ask...i ask it alot and none have the answers

            Why with all the bible students, the preaching world wide, the songs, the books on religions ..why hasnt CHRIST been formed in anyone = NOT ONE PERSON in 2000yrs... has completed the course and become the IMAGE OF CHRIST IN WORD AND MINISTRY, NOT ONE PERSON
            Why not?
            He went away, So the holy spirit could come and make people into the IMAGE OF CHRIST here and today as we hear His voice. + AND DO EXPLOITS
            this never happened in 2000yrs.
            ask why not.


            i did
            THE SAVIOUR SAID = ''WRONG TEACHERS, WRONG TEACHING FAILS TO MAKE eternal LIFE APPEAR here'',.

            BECAUSE I AM SO CLOSE TO THE SAVIOUR, i ask questions and find out the answers to the problem that faces all people.
            WRONG TEACHING BRINGS FORTH BAD NEWS - and death is the result.

            now people like Spying, Elijah and IAH and others out there in make believe religion, HATE THE TRUTH and so slam me for what is being revealed.
            if everything was right and perfect
            ask
            WHY DOES THE CHURCH CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR SOME REVIVAL - as they know they are dead...............they already know it... thats why they pray

            so ask
            WHY ARE THEY DEAD.?
            BECAUSE THEY PERISH FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.... wooooo there... dont they have the bible, the preaching, the CB's and books to sell................ BUT THEY STILL SEEK REVIVAL AND RESTORATION.
            why?
            wrong teaching, wrong teachers abound.

            WHEN YESHUA TELLS YOU WHATS WRONG... Spying wont believe, Elijah wont believe, IAH wont believe.... so they die in their religious sins.
            they perish BECAUSE THEY LISTEN TO WRONG TEACHING - BASICALLY FROM the false apostle paul - out of Antioch.... the name refers to THE DESOLATION AND ABOMINATION - exactly what the whole of ''churchdom'' suffers from.

            the devil made so sure at the very beginning false apostles would be heard and divert/dilute/delete THE GOODNEWS from being broadcast so all walk on the broadway.
            however when i and other watchmen SHOUT OUT A WARNING, THE RELIGIOUS THROW OUT THEIR ''bombs'' just as they did to Yeshua when He told them the truth and they KILLED HIM...

            REV 2 v 2 = shows us a picture of false apostle saul who was never named Paul only in his imagination.
            He remained A SAUL
            ASK WHY DID THIS''CONVERTED MAN'' -[ THE CONVERSION IS NOT RECORDED IN THE BIBLE] KILL BRO james after his supposed ''conversion''?
            he remained a murderer and a free mason...
            .do some historical homework.
            ASK
            Who was the original SAUL = study and find out because the PAULINE SYSTEM IS BASED ON KING SAUL and the results are the same................
            antioch, saul, false apostles.... = death.

            now if you wish to remain IN THE PERISHING TWILIGHT... be as Elijah Spying and IAH.... join their team along with billions of others... and then DIE IN SIN.

            should u wish a different life style of wisdom and TRUTH AWARENESS.......... ask Yeshua to FILL UP TO THE BRIM, WITH HIS ETERNAL LIFE SPIRIT AND DON'T STOP TILL YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN TRULY BORN AGAIN like Nicodemus
            LEARN FROM NICODEMUS
            LEARN WHO HE WAS
            LEARN HOW HE WAS CHANGED
            AND PRAY you are like him.

            DONT BE FOOLED BY this religious matrix.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              a disciple is never stagnant but moves OUT FROM DECEPTION AND CONTROLLING EVIL CALLED THE MATRIX and into the full knowledge of the christ glory

              here is a valid question to ask...i ask it alot and none have the answers

              Why with all the bible students, the preaching world wide, the songs, the books on religions ..why hasnt CHRIST been formed in anyone = NOT ONE PERSON in 2000yrs... has completed the course and become the IMAGE OF CHRIST IN WORD AND MINISTRY, NOT ONE PERSON
              Why not?
              He went away, So the holy spirit could come and make people into the IMAGE OF CHRIST here and today as we hear His voice. + AND DO EXPLOITS
              this never happened in 2000yrs.
              ask why not.


              i did
              THE SAVIOUR SAID = ''WRONG TEACHERS, WRONG TEACHING FAILS TO MAKE eternal LIFE APPEAR here'',.

              BECAUSE I AM SO CLOSE TO THE SAVIOUR, i ask questions and find out the answers to the problem that faces all people.
              WRONG TEACHING BRINGS FORTH BAD NEWS - and death is the result.

              now people like Spying, Elijah and IAH and others out there in make believe religion, HATE THE TRUTH and so slam me for what is being revealed.
              if everything was right and perfect
              ask
              WHY DOES THE CHURCH CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR SOME REVIVAL - as they know they are dead...............they already know it... thats why they pray

              so ask
              WHY ARE THEY DEAD.?
              BECAUSE THEY PERISH FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.... wooooo there... dont they have the bible, the preaching, the CB's and books to sell................ BUT THEY STILL SEEK REVIVAL AND RESTORATION.
              why?
              wrong teaching, wrong teachers abound.

              WHEN YESHUA TELLS YOU WHATS WRONG... Spying wont believe, Elijah wont believe, IAH wont believe.... so they die in their religious sins.
              they perish BECAUSE THEY LISTEN TO WRONG TEACHING - BASICALLY FROM the false apostle paul - out of Antioch.... the name refers to THE DESOLATION AND ABOMINATION - exactly what the whole of ''churchdom'' suffers from.

              the devil made so sure at the very beginning false apostles would be heard and divert/dilute/delete THE GOODNEWS from being broadcast so all walk on the broadway.
              however when i and other watchmen SHOUT OUT A WARNING, THE RELIGIOUS THROW OUT THEIR ''bombs'' just as they did to Yeshua when He told them the truth and they KILLED HIM...

              REV 2 v 2 = shows us a picture of false apostle saul who was never named Paul only in his imagination.
              He remained A SAUL
              ASK WHY DID THIS''CONVERTED MAN'' -[ THE CONVERSION IS NOT RECORDED IN THE BIBLE] KILL BRO james after his supposed ''conversion''?
              he remained a murderer and a free mason...
              .do some historical homework.
              ASK
              Who was the original SAUL = study and find out because the PAULINE SYSTEM IS BASED ON KING SAUL and the results are the same................
              antioch, saul, false apostles.... = death.

              now if you wish to remain IN THE PERISHING TWILIGHT... be as Elijah Spying and IAH.... join their team along with billions of others... and then DIE IN SIN.

              should u wish a different life style of wisdom and TRUTH AWARENESS.......... ask Yeshua to FILL UP TO THE BRIM, WITH HIS ETERNAL LIFE SPIRIT AND DON'T STOP TILL YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN TRULY BORN AGAIN like Nicodemus
              LEARN FROM NICODEMUS
              LEARN WHO HE WAS
              LEARN HOW HE WAS CHANGED
              AND PRAY you are like him.

              DONT BE FOOLED BY this religious matrix.
              Lucy,

              He remained A SAUL
              ASK WHY DID THIS''CONVERTED MAN'' -[ THE CONVERSION IS NOT RECORDED IN THE BIBLE] KILL BRO james after his supposed ''conversion''?
              he remained a murderer and a free mason...
              KILL BRO james after his supposed ''conversion''?
              And where do the N.T. scriptures say, that Paul killed James? You are filled with LIES Lucy.

              Well Lucy, you tell a LIE again, because Saul/Paul's conversion is written about in Acts 9:4-5, and this below is what is written also in Acts 9:15-18.

              But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he (Saul/Paul) is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

              For I (Messiah) will show him (Saul/Paul) how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

              And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul/Paul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Spirit.

              And immediately there fell from his (Paul's) eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
              Acts 9:15-18.

              Brother Saul/Paul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee...and arose, and was baptized.

              Lucy, you tell people who reads on this forum a LIE again, because it is written and recorded in the N.T. scriptures.

              Lucy: You want believe the scriptures any longer, and I pray, those who read on this forum will see your LIES, and stop even reading your lies.

              Comment


              • #52
                correction...

                yes his ''conversion is recorded'' i do apologise for this error

                IT WAS sauls repentance and baptism prior to his call [on the road to Damascus] =aka ''the wilderness''.... that was not recorded.................. yet,....................he [saul] was made an instant ''apostle'' yet was never an eye witness who walked with Yeshua for 3 odd years.
                an essential fact needed to be ''called an apostle''
                but who will see this glaring error?

                Rev 2 v 2 = reveals those who are false.
                what did Yeshua say about '' seeing HIM in the ''wilderness''? = this is exactly what saul did as his testimony.

                the church pushes a square peg into a round hole... but when the truth is revealed, and this man exposed.. few believe it
                why?
                because of a church mentality of controlled brainwashing.,...
                it works

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  yes his ''conversion is recorded'' i do apologise for this error

                  IT WAS sauls repentance and baptism prior to his call that was not recorded.................. yet,....................he [saul] was made an instant ''apostle'' yet was never an eye witness who walked with Yeshua for 3 odd years.
                  an essential fact needed to be ''called an apostle''
                  but who will see this glaring error?
                  Rev 2 v 2 = reveals those who are false.
                  IT WAS sauls repentance and baptism that was not recorded...
                  Wrong again Lucy, read Acts 9:3-5, and also this below.

                  And immediately there fell from his (Paul's) eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized. Acts 9:18.

                  and he (Paul) received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

                  and was baptized

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    subject = sauls conversion /baptism/forgiveness PRIOR TO the fake conversion eposide

                    saul was not repentant nor baptised PRIOR TO his supposed calling to an ''apostle to the gentiles'' on the road to damascus [ the wilderness]
                    he never repented nor was forgiven as a murderer of churchians, PRIOR to his supposed calling to be an apostle.
                    lets be clear on this truth
                    nor was he filled with the holy spirit PRIOR TO his supposed conversion.

                    so all his testimony is a load of rubbish and a false one at that for YESHUA WARNED OF PEOPLE like saul.

                    He said, would be false prophets and false christs.
                    He warned, “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it.
                    For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
                    See, I have told you beforehand. Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it’ ” (Matthew 24:23-26, NKJV).
                    the elect cannot be deceived.
                    they know the diamonds from the dung

                    saul is right inside of this warning.!!!! look at the verses = see saul and be warned.

                    when saul was asked about ''his conversion'' he told of 3 different versions all recorded
                    . a liar [ he confessed he was one] always changes their story


                    now that the truth is OUT.
                    why do you believe a liar?
                    the bible is a corrupted work
                    saul is a false apostle
                    Yeshua said SEEK the truth so it is hidden....not clearly seen
                    The christian church is wrong and corrupted as they teach pauline systems.
                    all this is truth... and the elect cannot be deceived.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      And this is recorded in Acts 9.

                      And when Saul was come to Jerusalem, he assayed to join himself to the disciples: but they were all afraid of him, and believed not that he was a disciple.

                      But Barnabas took him, and brought him (Paul) to the (12) apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.

                      And he (Paul) was with them (the 12 apostles) coming in and going out at Jerusalem.
                      Acts 9:26-28.

                      And he (Paul) was with them (the 12 apostles) coming in and going out at Jerusalem.

                      and brought him (Paul) to the (12) apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.

                      Paul was with the other 12 apostles at Jerusalem.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Lying again Lucy.

                        Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                        saul was not repentant nor baptised PRIOR TO his supposed calling to an ''apostle to the gentiles'' on the road to damascus [ the wilderness]
                        he never repented nor was forgiven as a murderer of churchians, PRIOR to his supposed calling to be an apostle.
                        lets be clear on this truth
                        nor was he filled with the holy spirit PRIOR TO his supposed conversion.

                        so all his testimony is a load of rubbish and a false one at that for YESHUA WARNED OF PEOPLE like saul.



                        the elect cannot be deceived.
                        they know the diamonds from the dung

                        saul is right inside of this warning.!!!! look at the verses = see saul and be warned.

                        when saul was asked about ''his conversion'' he told of 3 different versions all recorded
                        . a liar [ he confessed he was one] always messes up a good story
                        Lucy,

                        And immediately there fell from his (Paul's) eyes as it had been scales: and he (Paul) received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized. Acts 9:18.

                        and he (Paul) received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

                        Your lying again Lucy.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          no Elijah i never lie... you are just an insane religious moron...

                          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          saul was not repentant nor baptised PRIOR TO his supposed calling to an ''apostle to the gentiles'' on the road to damascus [ the wilderness]
                          he never repented nor was forgiven as a murderer of churchians, PRIOR to his supposed calling to be an apostle.
                          lets be clear on this truth
                          nor was he filled with the holy spirit PRIOR TO his supposed conversion.

                          so all his testimony is a load of rubbish and a false one at that for YESHUA WARNED OF PEOPLE like saul.



                          the elect cannot be deceived.
                          they know the diamonds from the dung

                          saul is right inside of this warning.!!!! look at the verses = see saul and be warned.

                          when saul was asked about ''his conversion'' he told of 3 different versions all recorded
                          . a liar [ he confessed he was one] always changes their story


                          now that the truth is OUT.
                          why do you believe a liar?
                          the bible is a corrupted work
                          saul is a false apostle
                          Yeshua said SEEK the truth so it is hidden....not clearly seen
                          The christian church is wrong and corrupted as they teach pauline systems.
                          all this is truth... and the elect cannot be deceived.


                          a divorced man
                          unemployed, with a mental problem.
                          who quotes verses and fails to live in them

                          i know who i am and how Yeshua called me out FROM YOUR religious SYSTEM OF DEATH... as the church proves...death rules the pews.
                          you need to really look at yourself Elijah and the crude creature you really are...
                          infact YOU PEDDLE DEATH.
                          and because YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH - doesnt mean its wrong.
                          YOUR MIND IS SICK, with some weird disease... so it is unable to reason and use true logic...
                          a sad man living under so many curses its not funny.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            a divorced man
                            unemployed, with a mental problem.
                            who quotes verses and fails to live in them

                            i know who i am and how Yeshua called me out FROM YOUR religious SYSTEM OF DEATH... as the church proves...death rules the pews.
                            you need to really look at yourself Elijah and the crude creature you really are...
                            infact YOU PEDDLE DEATH.
                            and because YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH - doesnt mean its wrong.
                            Lucy,

                            Your lying again, I'm NOT a divorced man, and you no longer have FAITH Romans 14:23 in the scriptures, and you will NOT accept them.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Lucy,

                              Every time you get disproven by the scriptures, then you go on a rampage of false accusations, and I hope people see your nonsense.

                              I can't help but laugh..

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                elijah

                                what part of this warning don't you understand........................i will make it big so you can see it perfectly.
                                this was said while Jesus was alive.... A DIVINE WARNING.




                                He said, would be false prophets and false christs.
                                He warned, “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it.
                                For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
                                See, I have told you beforehand. Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it’ ” (Matthew 24:23-26, NKJV).


                                the elect cannot be deceived.
                                they know the diamonds from the dung


                                SO YOU LIKE BEING A religious terrorist....
                                because that is exactly what you are and i dont allow you to MURDER others like saul did with his ''my gospel'' and who is STILL KILLING THE PEWS TO DAY with his phony ''my gospel'' bad news reporter


                                woooeeee
                                oh are you now ''living in sin Elijah''?
                                your ''wife'' of eighteen years was it? and you are now a grandfather?
                                seems you have forgotten your former wife and children who divorced you and left you '' and you lost everything'' and when question by Spying... you failed to reveal why you lost everything because of your former wife's demands.


                                nothing you write Elijah will ever convince anyone its the truth
                                why not
                                because the fact is. THE BIBLE AND CHURCH NEVER REALLY WORKS IN PEOPLES LIVES...
                                ask why
                                THERE ARE SO MANY EX CHRISTIANS?

                                THE BIBLE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED
                                the church is CORRUPT.
                                THAT'S THE TRUE FACTS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X