This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    BUT PRACTICE DISUNITY AND ARE WAR MONGERS.
    YOU SEE the double speak

show me where Yeshua encouraged war- didn't He say love thy enemy and love thy neighbour?

not the Pauline system.. NO NO,
    once Yeshua puts the divine eye salve on the eyes of His watchmen -= they shout out the warning,, ''DONT GO INTO DESOLATION''.
    Lucy, you described yourself above.

Then why did you tell me:
    Elijah I hate you
    ??

Comment

did Yeshua hate people....

what is hate?
      what does it mean?

a dislike
      why?
      why would you dislike a person == BECAUSE THEY ARE AN ENEMY.
      therefore pray for them.

an enemy wishes to harm you,
      they are looking for ways to kill you

there is no harm hating someone who is an enemy ... if you pray for them.... simple.

did Jesus hate anyone or anything,.
      Does Jesus hate anything or anyone?

The answer, of course, is yes. But let's look at the follow-up question:
      Why would Jesus hate anything or anyone? I would like to give several answers to that question.
      First of all, Jesus hates because He is God and it is a characteristic of God that He hates that which is evil and eventually those who are evil.

Just consider the following verses as evidence.
      Psalm 5:4-5
      For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
      Psalm 11:5
      The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
      Proverbs 6:16
      These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
      In conclusion, the evidence is clear.
      Jesus hated and had reasons to hate.
      The question I have is: Why is it so difficult for people to imagine Jesus hating anything?

this is meaning of hate described by Yeshua not by Mr sinner Strongs concordance...
      aka as a religious man filled with corruption and sin.

Comment

what is hate?
        what does it mean?

a dislike
        why?
        why would you dislike a person == BECAUSE THEY ARE AN ENEMY.
        therefore pray for them.

an enemy wishes to harm you,
        they are looking for ways to kill you

there is no harm hating someone who is an enemy ... if you pray for them.... simple.
        Really Lucy?

To hate anyone is the same as wanting to murder them.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=hateth&t=KJV

Comment

the confusion and disunity

is a trademark of satan...PAUL HAS THE KEY to a corrupted gospel
          if it was all divine = the pews would not be praying for revivals.

Comment

BUT PRACTICE DISUNITY AND ARE WAR MONGERS.
            YOU SEE the double speak

show me where Yeshua encouraged war- didn't He say love thy enemy and love thy neighbour?

not the Pauline system.. NO NO,
            once Yeshua puts the divine eye salve on the eyes of His watchmen -= they shout out the warning,, ''DONT GO INTO DESOLATION''.
            Well your not Elohim Lucy,

You say these things of others, and then you turn around and justify yourself for hating.

Please show me where Messiah said He hated anyone?

Comment

is a trademark of satan...PAUL HAS THE KEY to a corrupted gospel
              if it was all divine = the pews would not be praying for revivals.
              Lucy,

They are exactly like you, they have corrupted themselves, and it's not Paul's or the scriptures fault.

CORRUPTED THEMSELVES.

Comment

Lucy,

They are exactly like you, they have corrupted themselves, and it's not Paul's or the scriptures fault.

CORRUPTED THEMSELVES.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...emselves&t=KJV

Comment

are we all aware...SAUL KNEW NERO

THE EMPEROR OF ROME = NERO THAT IS.
                  THE MOST EVIL name in the world, ofcourse next too the roman catholic church
                  so saul is great buddies with Nero.
                  infact Nero married saul's girlfriend.
                  Saul never got over it apparently and his hatred for all women.... he wrote about this hatred for all women in his ''my gospel'' and women kind have suffered under his lie.
                  some have written saul was very ugly. small with bowed legs and a very big nose.
                  its all well recorded if you do some homework.

yes well getting back to NERO and his cruelty....
                  puts you in mind of the RC church.

ofcourse the RC church adopted ''my gospel' rather than ''the gospel of the New Covenant''

looks like they also had borrowed THE 50 SHADES OF ''NERO'S REIGN'' TOO

HMMM

kinda like this little family of vipers Yeshua hated, and cursed with 7 woes....
                  Nero, the girlfriend, [now wife] saul the RC church - a cruel nest of vipers....
                  SONS OF SATAN

hey do some re-search and seek out the truth for yourself
                  DID YE ALSO KNOW SAUL KILLED bROTHER JAMES AFTER ''HE REPENTED'' = oh dear... so much for the ''road to Damascus revelation'' = the killer was still murdering,
                  Poor James. his letter was the 1st letter written chronologically and revealed saul/paul... a spy.

Comment

THE EMPEROR OF ROME = NERO THAT IS.
                    THE MOST EVIL name in the world, ofcourse next too the roman catholic church
                    so saul is great buddies with Nero.
                    infact Nero married saul's girlfriend.
                    Saul never got over it apparently and his hatred for all women.... he wrote about this hatred for all women in his ''my gospel'' and women kind have suffered under his lie.
                    some have written saul was very ugly. small with bowed legs and a very big nose.
                    its all well recorded if you do some homework.

yes well getting back to NERO and his cruelty....
                    puts you in mind of the RC church.

ofcourse the RC church adopted ''my gospel' rather than ''the gospel of the New Covenant''

looks like they also had borrowed THE 50 SHADES OF ''NERO'S REIGN'' TOO
                    Again Lucy, you have no education, the RCC murdered many true Bible believers, and in Messiah.

The RCC forbids their followers to even read the Bible, very much like you Lucy.

Comment

Lucy,

You would fit in quite well with the RCC, they forbid reading the Bible, and so do you, you may as well join them.

Comment

i wonder how many people

paul murdered?
                        i wondered how many people the RC CHURCH WHO ADOPTED THE PAULINE SYSTEM MURDERED?

there was ofcourse whole groups that never believed as the ancient RC did.
                        therefore they didnt believe saul/pauls version of ''my gospel''.
                        Yeshua reveals all this info because He hates false apostles.REV 2 V 2.
                        so many scholars are warning of this gross deception how evil appears as good but still one can see the rotten fruit

another thing I just remembered
                        the jews own all the publishing houses that print the bible. I have to check it out
                        wow
                        they profiteer from its sales... yet Yeshua said...otherwise,.
                        PROFITS FOR PROPHETS.

Comment

paul murdered?
                          i wondered how many people the RC CHURCH WHO ADOPTED THE PAULINE SYSTEM MURDERED?

there was ofcourse whole groups that never believed as the ancient RC did.
                          therefore they didnt believe saul/pauls version of ''my gospel''.
                          Yeshua reveals all this info because He hates false apostles.REV 2 V 2.
                          so many scholars are warning of this gross deception how evil appears as good but still one can see the rotten fruit
                          Lucy, where are these scholars, because all you have ever presented are Athestic unbelievers, and all you do, is push and peddle is their gossip.

You would not know the truth if it bit you, and you could blow up an onion sack.

Comment

yesssssssssssssssssssss i knew i was correct

Yeshua never lets His people down when He is on a roll. amen

Jews, were secretly gaining control of most Protestants Seminaries and Christian Book Publishing Houses,
                            yes indeed
                            lordy lordy lordy....its so good to see the real truth and all these hoaxes/deceptions are revealed.

Comment

Yeshua never lets His people down when He is on a roll. amen

Jews, were secretly gaining control of most Protestants Seminaries and Christian Book Publishing Houses,
                              yes indeed
                              lordy lordy lordy....its so good to see the real truth and all these hoaxes/deceptions are revealed.
                              Lucy,

And now it's bash all those Jews, are you a KKK member too Lucy?

Comment

The Lucy Bash.

Lucy must be singing:
                                The Lucy bash...it was a graveyard smash...lucy bash...

Comment

Working...
                                X