Every Word Of YAH Is Pure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Word Of YAH Is Pure.

Every word of Elohim is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
    Proverbs 30:5-6.

Every word of Elohim is pure:

Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it. Psalms 119:140.

Indeed thy servants do love it, and thine enemies shall be destroyed by it.

Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth. Psalms 119:142.

and thy law is the truth.

Every word of Elohim is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth. Psalms 119:142.

The words of YAHWEH are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O YAHWEH, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
    Psalms 12:6.

thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Comment

The words of YAHWEH are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O YAHWEH, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
      Psalms 12:6-7.

The law of YAHWEH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of YAHWEH is sure, making wise the simple.

The statutes of YAHWEH are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandments of YAHWEH is pure, enlightening the eyes.

The fear of YAHWEH is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of YAHWEH are true and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
      Psalms 19:7-10.

Comment

Religious mind controlling rubbish

the scam is being revealed as RUBBISH AS ''the lying scribe verses'' prove this statement wrong

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          the scam is being revealed as RUBBISH AS ''the lying scribe verses'' prove this statement wrong
          Religious mind controlling rubbish
          Lucy, is John 10V10 rubbish and mind control too?

Also, why do you not go tell your favorite religious LARRY WILSON that the scriptures is rubbish too? Or, is he a figment of your own imagination too?

The truth is, you like to pick out only certain verses of scriptures like a rebellious 12 year old that is picky about his or her food, and throw the rest of the food they don't like onto the floor in a tantrum.

Comment

And Lucy says:
            Oh wait...I have to call my daughter... or a friend to come and help me interpret and understand the things Elijah writes.

Comment

The law of YAHWEH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of YAHWEH is sure, making wise the simple.

The statutes of YAHWEH are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandments of YAHWEH is pure, enlightening the eyes.

The fear of YAHWEH is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of YAHWEH are true and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
              ------------------------------------------------------

The Disciple John wrote, and Messiah Yah'Shua said:

And the Father himself, which has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And you have not his (The Father's) word abiding in you: for whom he has sent, him you believe not.

Search the scriptures; for in them you think/know you have eternal life: and they (Moses and the prophets) are they which testify of me (Messiah Yah'Shua).

And you will not come to me, that you might have life.
              John 5:37-40.

No person has eternal life apart from Messiah Yah'Shua, and His and the Father's written Words-the sacred scriptures, and Messiah Himself says so.

Comment

Are you ashamed of the Words of Yah-the scriptures?

------------------------------------------------------

The Disciple John wrote, and Messiah Yah'Shua said:

And the Father himself, which has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And you have not his (The Father's) word abiding in you: for whom he has sent, him you believe not.

Search the scriptures; for in them you think/know you have eternal life: and they (Moses and the prophets) are they which testify of me (Messiah Yah'Shua).

And you will not come to me, that you might have life.
                John 5:37-40.

No person has eternal life apart from Messiah Yah'Shua, and His and the Father's written Words-the sacred scriptures, and Messiah Himself says so.

Messiah Yah'Shua also said:

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. Luke 9:26.

Oh yes, there are people today, that are not only ashamed of the Word of Yah, but they actually hate His Words-the scriptures, and those who do, will be on the wrong side, when Messiah Yah'Shua comes in His glory.

Comment

Messiah Also Said.

Messiah Also Said:

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God (Yah). Deut.8:3; Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4.

but by every word of God (Yah).

Luke wrote speaking of Messiah Yah'Shua:

And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God (Yah), he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, Luke 5:1.

as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God (Yah),

Messiah Yah'Shua said again:

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God (Yah).

Those by the way side are they that hear the word of God (Yah); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word of God (Yah) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
                  Luke 8:11-12.

Again, Messiah Yah'Shua says, the seed is the word of Yah, and that without the word of Yah, one cannot believe and be saved, and it is the devil that takes away the word of Yah out of people's hearts or minds .

Again Messiah Yah'Shua said:

And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God (Yah), and do it. Luke 8:21.

which hear the word of God (Yah), and do it.

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God (Yah), and keep it. Luke 11:28.

blessed are they that hear the word of God (Yah), and keep it.

Hmm, I wonder how many people will really believe Messiah Himself?

Comment

What did the 12 Apostles say about the word of Yah?

Messiah Also Said:

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God (Yah). Deut.8:3; Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4.

And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God (Yah), he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, Luke 5:1.

Those by the way side are they that hear the word of God (Yah); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word of God (Yah) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Again, Messiah Yah'Shua says, the seed is the word of Yah, and that without the word of Yah, one cannot believe and be saved, and it is the devil that takes away the word of Yah out of people's hearts or minds .

And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God (Yah), and do it. Luke 8:21.

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God (Yah), and keep it. Luke 11:28.

----------------------------------------------

Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God (Yah), and serve tables. Acts 6:2.

It is not reason that we should leave the word of God (Yah).

Comment

Faith comes from hearing the word of Yah.

Messiah Also Said:

Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God (Yah), and serve tables. Acts 6:2.

-----------------------------------------------

What did Paul write?

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah said, Lord, who hath believed our report?

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Yah).
                      Romans 10:14-17.

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah (the prophet) said, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Here above Paul equates the scriptures of Isaiah the prophet as being the gospel, and says that FAITH comes by hearing the word of Yah, and that not all have obeyed the gospel of the scriptures.

Comment

The bbok of Acts.

Messiah Also Said:

-----------------------------------------------

What did Paul write?

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah said, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Romans 10:14-17.

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah (the prophet) said, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Here above Paul equates the scriptures of Isaiah the prophet as being the gospel, and says that FAITH comes by hearing the word of Yah, and that not all have obeyed the gospel of the scriptures.
                        -----------------------------------------------------

What else did Luke write in the book of Acts?

Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God (Yah) should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. Acts 13:46.

It was necessary that the word of God (Yah) should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life.

Here we see again, that believing obeying, and doing the word of Yah is essential for everlasting life.

Remember Messiah Yah'Shua said:

Again, Messiah Yah'Shua says, the seed is the word of Yah, and that without the word of Yah, one cannot believe and be saved, and it is the devil that takes away the word of Yah out of people's hearts or minds.

Comment

Being Born Again By The Word Of Yah.

The words of YAHWEH are pure words:thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

It's too bad UNBELIEVERS of the world, and there are also certain self professing believers who do NOT believe these verses above either.

The apostle Peter/Kepha wrote:

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God (Yah), which liveth and abideth for ever....

But the word of the Lord (Yah) endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
                          1 Peter 1:22-25.

Those who claim and profess, that they are BORN AGAIN, and DENY the word of Yah, or that it is corrupt, they are telling you a BALD FACE LIE, because one cannot be born again without obeying the word of YAH.

In the Book of Hebrews we read:

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God (Yah), so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:3.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God (Yah).

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, And have tasted the good word of God (Yah), and the powers of the world to come,

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God(Yah) afresh, and put him to an open shame.
                          Hebrews 6:4-6.

And have tasted the good word of God (Yah).

Yes, the word of Yah is good, and it does have a taste.

These scriptures are very serious, because IF a person has been a partaker of the Holy Spirit, and tasted of the good word of YAH, and fall away from it, it is impossibly to renew them again unto repentance.

Comment

Sword Of The Spirit.

Paul wrote:

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Yah): Ephesians 6:17.

and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Yah).

For the word of God (Yah) is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12.

For the word of God (Yah) is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword.

John wrote speaking of Messiah:

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. Revelation 1:16; See also Rev.2:12; Rev.19:15.

and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword:

Luke 8:11-12

Understand this: If anyone and the devil can either steal or deceive you into dropping your sword of the spirit-the word of Yah, then the devil can defeat you, and it is no wonder the devil wants to steal your sword.

Comment

All scripture is given by inspiration of Yah.

The apostle Paul wrote speaking in a letter to Timothy:

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God (Yah), and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God (Yah) may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
                              2 Timothy 3:14-17.

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God (Yah).

Comment

Working...
                              X