Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is possible that the Illuminati wrote the Bible - by Wes Penre

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It is possible that the Illuminati wrote the Bible - by Wes Penre



    When you start pulling the strings in an attempt to find the truth behind layers of lies and deception, and you think you have peeled off enough layers to grasp the whole concept of the Secret Agenda, you soon find that you still have only touched the surface. The deception is so deep and well planned, that it is extremely hard to get to the bottom of it.



    seekeroftruth32 asks on
    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=161843.0

    It is possible that the Illuminati wrote the Bible ?
    « on: March 02, 2010, 08:51:53 AM »

    It is possible that the Illuminati wrote the Bible ?

    The Masonic Version of History and the Ultimate Deception
    - by Wes Penre, June 30, 2004
    (Posted here: June 30, 2004)


    I first KNEW of the JWs when they came knocking at my front door in 1968
    I got interested in a this study and attended their assembly for 3 mths then moved out never to return to their ''religious'' ideas and ways.
    however
    afterwards, I always felt, that somehow ''religious'' MAN was orchestrating events to correspond with parts of the Book of Revelation
    , [very difficult to understand and seemingly written by a guy on LSD = just my opinion]
    so the question is...
    was parts of this Book written as a man made up scenario by the Masonic NWO and pushed by JWS....
    yes I think so.,


    orchestrate

    past tense: orchestrated; past participle: orchestrated

    plan or coordinate the elements of (a situation) to produce a desired effect, especially surreptitiously.
    "the situation has been orchestrated by a tiny minority"
    synonyms: organize, arrange, put together, plan, set up, bring about, manage, mobilize, mount, stage, stage-manage, mastermind, choreograph, coordinate, direct, engineer; rare concert
    "he threatened to orchestrate a campaign of civil disobedience"
    it is interesting to find out where the JWs get their roots/money/ideas from.....
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...36&FORM=VRDGAR

    or the masonic authored SCHOFIELD BIBLE.,
    http://www.rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

    YES INDEED...
    THE personal history of Cyrus I. Scofield is available. It reveals he was not a Bible scholar as one might expect, but a political animal with the charm and talent for self-promotion of a Bill Clinton. Scofield's background reveals a criminal history, a deserted wife, a wrecked family, and a penchant for self-serving lies. He was exactly the sort of man the World Zionists might hire to bend Christian thought--a controllable man and one capable of carrying the secret to his grave.
    (See The Incredible Scofield and His Book by Joseph M. Canfield).

  • #2
    the deck has been stacked?

    so who came first the chicken or the egg,
    was the NWO inserted? by evil men into the book of revelation as a religious mind controlled agreement
    ofcourse~~~ that's how you bring forth '' an agreement'' the church will not stand Against because GOD SAID

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      so who came first the chicken or the egg,
      was the NWO inserted? by evil men into the book of revelation as a religious mind controlled agreement
      ofcourse~~~ that's how you bring forth '' an agreement'' the church will not stand Against because GOD SAID
      Lucy,

      You not only remind me of Jezebel Rev.2:20, but also of a certain person mentioned in Acts 13:8-10.

      But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation ) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

      Also, as Messiah said speaking of the devil taking the word of Elohim out of people's heart or mind in Luke 8:11-12 below.

      Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

      Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of God) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

      Comment


      • #4
        'the 1st religious reaction is I AM NOT DECEIVED''

        because of a CULTure and all FORMS OF A SYSTEM OF religious indoctrination,
        THE LIE IS BELIEVED
        WHY SO
        as the truth is HATED,

        ONCE SOMEONE religious SAYS ''God said'' WHO IS BRAVE ENOUGH to challenge the lie, you can see being formed infront of your eyes,

        By Anne Wilder Chamberlain

        During the 20th and early 21st centuries, AD, Christians have been led to believe that the "end times" predicted in the biblical book of Revelation are happening now.
        They’ve been told that God’s cycle of time is 7,000 years; that 6,000 years had passed since "creation" in Genesis to the year 2000 AD; that biblical prophesy was fulfilled by the reformation of Israel in 1948; that the Antichrist will surely be revealed as the president of the United States, the pope, Osama Bin Laden, or President Ahmedinejad of Iran; that the "government" intends to put radio frequency identification (RFID) tags into items in commerce, inanimate objects and animals; that these RFID tags are "the mark of the beast" which everyone will have to accept into their own bodies or be denied the ability to function in society or buy food.

        We can all see that our world is going downhill faster than at any time since the Dark Ages.

        This is good news to Christians who believe that end times prophesy is finally being fulfilled and true "believers" will be "raptured" any day now to spend eternity with Christ in heaven.
        These Christians believe that, according to Matthew 28, it is their holy duty to bring about Christ’s return more quickly by telling all the world that Jesus died on the cross for our salvation and that He will return to begin a one thousand-year reign upon a literal throne in the Middle East and save us from this evil world.

        Where did these beliefs, also called "premillennialism," come from if they are not exactly in the Bible?
        Is it true that the book of Revelation tells Christians that the apocalypse is inevitable and they should embrace it and help to hasten its arrival?


        why not study to be APPROVED.
        OR ARE YOU SO STUPID AND INDOCTRINATED BY EVIL... you believe a LIE............. be LIE ve.
        in the word BELIEVE IS THE WORD LIE.
        be-lie-eve.

        THE ''GUARDIANS OF THE LIE'' will always DEFEND the lie, how strange~~~~~

        think
        JOHN 3 V 16.......................... challenges part of the book of revelation.
        the book of revelation in parts, shows up the OT gods of vengeance, aka a Pharisee belief.

        lets see here.
        this statement.....During the 20th and early 21st centuries, AD, Christians have been led to believe that the "end times" predicted in the biblical book of Revelation are happening now.

        who
        who ~
        who
        who
        led the church to believe this fact?
        WAS IT THE MASONIC AGENDA PREACHING OF THE JWS , 7TH DAY ADVENTIST AND ASSORTED OTHER churches?
        yes~~~~plus the Schofield bible.
        hurrah~~~seeking the truth
        so the MASONIC BASED BOUGHT AND PAID FOR CHURCH CALLED JEHOVAH WITNESSES and the MASONIC promoted SCHOLFIELD BIBLE... went to work on the ignorant pews

        people who were JWs come forth to reveal this hidden agenda. 2 witnesses to the inner workings of evil indoctrinations
        http://conspiracyrevelation.com/2015...antos-bonacci/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          because of a CULTure and all FORMS OF A SYSTEM OF religious indoctrination,
          THE LIE IS BELIEVED
          WHY SO
          as the truth is HATED,

          ONCE SOMEONE religious SAYS ''God said'' WHO IS BRAVE ENOUGH to challenge the lie, you can see being formed infront of your eyes,

          By Anne Wilder Chamberlain

          During the 20th and early 21st centuries, AD, Christians have been led to believe that the "end times" predicted in the biblical book of Revelation are happening now.
          They’ve been told that God’s cycle of time is 7,000 years; that 6,000 years had passed since "creation" in Genesis to the year 2000 AD; that biblical prophesy was fulfilled by the reformation of Israel in 1948; that the Antichrist will surely be revealed as the president of the United States, the pope, Osama Bin Laden, or President Ahmedinejad of Iran; that the "government" intends to put radio frequency identification (RFID) tags into items in commerce, inanimate objects and animals; that these RFID tags are "the mark of the beast" which everyone will have to accept into their own bodies or be denied the ability to function in society or buy food.

          We can all see that our world is going downhill faster than at any time since the Dark Ages.

          This is good news to Christians who believe that end times prophesy is finally being fulfilled and true "believers" will be "raptured" any day now to spend eternity with Christ in heaven.
          These Christians believe that, according to Matthew 28, it is their holy duty to bring about Christ’s return more quickly by telling all the world that Jesus died on the cross for our salvation and that He will return to begin a one thousand-year reign upon a literal throne in the Middle East and save us from this evil world.

          Where did these beliefs, also called "premillennialism," come from if they are not exactly in the Bible?
          Is it true that the book of Revelation tells Christians that the apocalypse is inevitable and they should embrace it and help to hasten its arrival?


          why not study to be APPROVED.
          OR ARE YOU SO STUPID AND INDOCTRINATED BY EVIL... you believe a LIE............. be LIE ve.
          in the word BELIEVE IS THE WORD LIE.
          be-lie-eve.

          THE ''GUARDIANS OF THE LIE'' will always DEFEND the lie, how strange~~~~~

          think
          JOHN 3 V 16.......................... challenges part of the book of revelation.
          the book of revelation in parts, shows up the OT gods of vengeance, aka a Pharisee belief.
          Lucy,

          why not study to be APPROVED.
          And what are we told to study? Every Tom, Dick, and Harry on youtube?

          Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

          But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

          And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

          Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
          2 Timothy 2:15-18.

          And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

          All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
          2 Timothy 3:15-16.

          Comment


          • #6
            lets not be interupted by the guardian of the lie....

            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            because of a CULTure and all FORMS OF A SYSTEM OF religious indoctrination,
            THE LIE IS BELIEVED
            WHY SO
            as the truth is HATED,

            ONCE SOMEONE religious SAYS ''God said'' WHO IS BRAVE ENOUGH to challenge the lie, you can see being formed infront of your eyes,

            By Anne Wilder Chamberlain

            During the 20th and early 21st centuries, AD, Christians have been led to believe that the "end times" predicted in the biblical book of Revelation are happening now.
            They’ve been told that God’s cycle of time is 7,000 years; that 6,000 years had passed since "creation" in Genesis to the year 2000 AD; that biblical prophesy was fulfilled by the reformation of Israel in 1948; that the Antichrist will surely be revealed as the president of the United States, the pope, Osama Bin Laden, or President Ahmedinejad of Iran; that the "government" intends to put radio frequency identification (RFID) tags into items in commerce, inanimate objects and animals; that these RFID tags are "the mark of the beast" which everyone will have to accept into their own bodies or be denied the ability to function in society or buy food.

            We can all see that our world is going downhill faster than at any time since the Dark Ages.

            This is good news to Christians who believe that end times prophesy is finally being fulfilled and true "believers" will be "raptured" any day now to spend eternity with Christ in heaven.
            These Christians believe that, according to Matthew 28, it is their holy duty to bring about Christ’s return more quickly by telling all the world that Jesus died on the cross for our salvation and that He will return to begin a one thousand-year reign upon a literal throne in the Middle East and save us from this evil world.

            Where did these beliefs, also called "premillennialism," come from if they are not exactly in the Bible?
            Is it true that the book of Revelation tells Christians that the apocalypse is inevitable and they should embrace it and help to hasten its arrival?


            why not study to be APPROVED.
            OR ARE YOU SO STUPID AND INDOCTRINATED BY EVIL... you believe a LIE............. be LIE ve.
            in the word BELIEVE IS THE WORD LIE.
            be-lie-eve.

            THE ''GUARDIANS OF THE LIE'' will always DEFEND the lie, how strange~~~~~

            think
            JOHN 3 V 16.......................... challenges part of the book of revelation.
            the book of revelation in parts, shows up the OT gods of vengeance, aka a Pharisee belief.

            lets see here.
            this statement.....During the 20th and early 21st centuries, AD, Christians have been led to believe that the "end times" predicted in the biblical book of Revelation are happening now.

            who
            who ~
            who
            who
            led the church to believe this fact?
            WAS IT THE MASONIC AGENDA PREACHING OF THE JWS , 7TH DAY ADVENTIST AND ASSORTED OTHER churches?
            yes~~~~plus the Schofield bible.
            hurrah~~~seeking the truth
            so the MASONIC BASED BOUGHT AND PAID FOR CHURCH CALLED JEHOVAH WITNESSES and the MASONIC promoted SCHOLFIELD BIBLE... went to work on the ignorant pews

            people who were JWs come forth to reveal this hidden agenda. 2 witnesses to the inner workings of evil indoctrinations
            http://conspiracyrevelation.com/2015...antos-bonacci/

            ---------------------------------



            Bible researcher Don K. Preston, in his book, Who is This Babylon? (1999), takes a look at Revelation that is completely different than the premillennialist point of view.
            He points out that, while today’s religious world takes for granted that Revelation was written about 95 or 96 AD, the dominant view of 19th century Bible scholars was that it was written prior to the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

            Using detailed scriptural references, Preston compares the prophesies of Isaiah, Joel and Daniel in the Old Testament and of Jesus in Luke 21 and Matthew 24.
            He then compares those Scriptures to the Apostle John’s book of Revelation.

            According to Preston and Dr. F. LaGard Smith, compiler and commentator for Guideposts’ The Daily Bible, most biblical theorists believe that the prophesies of Daniel refer to the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.
            Historically, most biblical scholars also concur that Matthew 24 refers to the same event.

            Daniel was written 500 years before Christ and speaks of an event in the "distant future" while Matthew, Luke and Revelation speak of an event that is "imminent" (going to happen "before the end of this [Jesus’] generation").
            But Christians today are taught that the events of Revelation have not yet happened.

            In 1813, David Bogue, father of the London Missionary Society, described premillennialism as an oddity of church history.
            At that time and until at least 1859, "postmillennialism," the belief that Armageddon already happened and Christ would come after the millennium, was the dominant end-times theory since the Reformation, claimed Jack Van Deventer, in his article, "The Dispensational Origins of Modern Premillennialism and John Nelson Darby" (2007).

            "The idea that we are living in the last days and that the world is going to be destroyed and Jesus Christ is going to come any minute has only been around in the United States for 200 years."

            (The American Free Press [8-19-02], "Arms profiteers, Warmongers, Media, Exploiting ‘Last Days’ Christians all the way to the Bank").

            http://www.rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

            From whence did "the Rapture" come?

            "The shift away from historic Christianity stemmed from a novel approach to Bible interpretation called ‘dispensationalism’ which was developed in the 1830s and popularized with the 1909 publication of the Scofield Reference Bible," wrote Van Deventer.

            so... the demonic scholfield and his ''connections'' promoted the MASONIC AGENDAS... OF A NWO............. ofcourse the church believed it...............

            Time magazine’s senior religion writer David van Biema in "The End: How it Got That Way" (7-01-02), tells of the "rapture" scheme of John Nelson Darby (1800-1882), who is considered the father of dispensationalism.




            the church of the dead... JWs a masonic inspiration, Mormon church, a masonic inspiration, 7th day Adventists a masonic inspiration....
            http://conspiracyrevelation.com/2015...antos-bonacci/
            a jewish Zionist propaganda.

            JEHOVAH's new world....[clue for the lie]
            what is the origins of this name?
            only the elect, it appears...................cannot be deceived

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              ---------------------------------



              Bible researcher Don K. Preston, in his book, Who is This Babylon? (1999), takes a look at Revelation that is completely different than the premillennialist point of view.
              He points out that, while today’s religious world takes for granted that Revelation was written about 95 or 96 AD, the dominant view of 19th century Bible scholars was that it was written prior to the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

              Using detailed scriptural references, Preston compares the prophesies of Isaiah, Joel and Daniel in the Old Testament and of Jesus in Luke 21 and Matthew 24.
              He then compares those Scriptures to the Apostle John’s book of Revelation.

              According to Preston and Dr. F. LaGard Smith, compiler and commentator for Guideposts’ The Daily Bible, most biblical theorists believe that the prophesies of Daniel refer to the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.
              Historically, most biblical scholars also concur that Matthew 24 refers to the same event.

              Daniel was written 500 years before Christ and speaks of an event in the "distant future" while Matthew, Luke and Revelation speak of an event that is "imminent" (going to happen "before the end of this [Jesus’] generation").
              But Christians today are taught that the events of Revelation have not yet happened.

              In 1813, David Bogue, father of the London Missionary Society, described premillennialism as an oddity of church history.
              At that time and until at least 1859, "postmillennialism," the belief that Armageddon already happened and Christ would come after the millennium, was the dominant end-times theory since the Reformation, claimed Jack Van Deventer, in his article, "The Dispensational Origins of Modern Premillennialism and John Nelson Darby" (2007).

              "The idea that we are living in the last days and that the world is going to be destroyed and Jesus Christ is going to come any minute has only been around in the United States for 200 years."

              (The American Free Press [8-19-02], "Arms profiteers, Warmongers, Media, Exploiting ‘Last Days’ Christians all the way to the Bank").

              From whence did "the Rapture" come?

              "The shift away from historic Christianity stemmed from a novel approach to Bible interpretation called ‘dispensationalism’ which was developed in the 1830s and popularized with the 1909 publication of the Scofield Reference Bible," wrote Van Deventer.

              so... the demonic scholfield and his ''connections'' promoted the MASONIC AGENDAS... OF A NWO............. ofcourse the church believed it...............

              Time magazine’s senior religion writer David van Biema in "The End: How it Got That Way" (7-01-02), tells of the "rapture" scheme of John Nelson Darby (1800-1882), who is considered the father of dispensationalism.


              the church of the dead... JWs a masonic inspiration, Mormon church, a masonic inspiration, 7th day Adventists a masonic inspiration....
              http://conspiracyrevelation.com/2015...antos-bonacci/

              only the elect, it appears...................cannot be deceived
              lets not be interupted by the guardian of the lie....
              Lucy,

              You spoke the truth of yourself here, because those who do not BELIEVE Messiah when He said: thy word is truth John 17:17 is not only believing a lie, they are even part of the lie.

              By the way, how many lies have you already caught yourself up in on this forum?

              Comment


              • #8
                the name JEHOVAH means in strongs concordance...1942/3 CLUE

                Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                ---------------------------------



                Bible researcher Don K. Preston, in his book, Who is This Babylon? (1999), takes a look at Revelation that is completely different than the premillennialist point of view.
                He points out that, while today’s religious world takes for granted that Revelation was written about 95 or 96 AD, the dominant view of 19th century Bible scholars was that it was written prior to the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

                Using detailed scriptural references, Preston compares the prophesies of Isaiah, Joel and Daniel in the Old Testament and of Jesus in Luke 21 and Matthew 24.
                He then compares those Scriptures to the Apostle John’s book of Revelation.

                According to Preston and Dr. F. LaGard Smith, compiler and commentator for Guideposts’ The Daily Bible, most biblical theorists believe that the prophesies of Daniel refer to the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD.
                Historically, most biblical scholars also concur that Matthew 24 refers to the same event.

                Daniel was written 500 years before Christ and speaks of an event in the "distant future" while Matthew, Luke and Revelation speak of an event that is "imminent" (going to happen "before the end of this [Jesus’] generation").
                But Christians today are taught that the events of Revelation have not yet happened.

                In 1813, David Bogue, father of the London Missionary Society, described premillennialism as an oddity of church history.
                At that time and until at least 1859, "postmillennialism," the belief that Armageddon already happened and Christ would come after the millennium, was the dominant end-times theory since the Reformation, claimed Jack Van Deventer, in his article, "The Dispensational Origins of Modern Premillennialism and John Nelson Darby" (2007).

                "The idea that we are living in the last days and that the world is going to be destroyed and Jesus Christ is going to come any minute has only been around in the United States for 200 years."

                (The American Free Press [8-19-02], "Arms profiteers, Warmongers, Media, Exploiting ‘Last Days’ Christians all the way to the Bank").

                http://www.rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

                From whence did "the Rapture" come?

                "The shift away from historic Christianity stemmed from a novel approach to Bible interpretation called ‘dispensationalism’ which was developed in the 1830s and popularized with the 1909 publication of the Scofield Reference Bible," wrote Van Deventer.

                so... the demonic scholfield and his ''connections'' promoted the MASONIC AGENDAS... OF A NWO............. ofcourse the church believed it...............

                Time magazine’s senior religion writer David van Biema in "The End: How it Got That Way" (7-01-02), tells of the "rapture" scheme of John Nelson Darby (1800-1882), who is considered the father of dispensationalism.




                the church of the dead... JWs a masonic inspiration, Mormon church, a masonic inspiration, 7th day Adventists a masonic inspiration....
                http://conspiracyrevelation.com/2015...antos-bonacci/
                a jewish Zionist propaganda.

                JEHOVAH's new world....[clue for the lie]
                what is the origins of this name?
                only the elect, it appears...................cannot be deceived
                -----------------------------------------------

                JEHOVAH witness....CLUE TO THE name and the PROGRAMME
                JEHOVAH - strongs concordance -#1942/3 = MISCHIEF., DESTRUCTION, RUIN, DISASTER.
                cannot be denied.

                study a little to find out...
                The name did not exist till 13th-century Catholic scholars trying to find a pronunciation for the Tetragrammaton invented it.
                They took the consonants Y-H-W-H, added vowels from "adonai" (Hebrew, "lord"), and got "Yahowah" --- which was later changed to "Jehovah."


                The interesting thing is that the Jehovah's Witnesses Aid to Bible Understanding admits this on p. 885.

                religion is just as corrupted as are politics, education, police laws, every section of our evil society CORRUPTED.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  -----------------------------------------------

                  JEHOVAH witness....CLUE TO THE name and the PROGRAMME
                  JEHOVAH - strongs concordance -#1942/3 = MISCHIEF., DESTRUCTION, RUIN, DISASTER.
                  cannot be denied.
                  Well Lucy, I'm not a part of that organization, and I'm not trying to defend them either.

                  However, Lucy, did you not quote LARRY WILSON using this same name JEHOVAH ??

                  Yes you did, and I quote YOU:
                  As I provided for Abraham a natural blessing and substitute in the mountain, so shall I provide natural things for them in the mountain of Moriah, and they like Abraham shall know Me personally as “Jehovah Jireh”, and they shall receive supernatural provision so great that they shall know that it is from the Heavens.
                  I found out Abraham’s heart, that he did not withhold that which I required of him
                  Fear not nor be anxious My Sons, there is a lamb in the thicket for you”.
                  As I provided for Abraham a natural blessing and substitute in the mountain, so shall I provide natural things for them in the mountain of Moriah, and they like Abraham shall know Me personally as “Jehovah Jireh”,
                  See here: http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....the-Lord/page2

                  Maybe you should go tell LARRY WILSON, that “Jehovah Jireh” is one of many false gods?

                  Your hypocrisy knows no bounds does it?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Corrupted belief, the religious believe...



                    Many of the beliefs and symbols included in Watchtower publications during the leadership of Russell are what Jehovah's Witnesses now claim to be of pagan and even occult background.

                    If you enjoyed The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and are interested in the development of modern religion you will be intrigued by this section.

                    A number of the symbols and teachings discussed by Brown as having origins with the Knights Templar, Freemasons and Illuminati, and tracing back to the Egyptians, have been used by Mormons, Christian Science and Russell's Watch Tower Bible Students.

                    The terms Watch Tower, Golden Age, Jehovah, New World Order, the symbols of the all-seeing-eye, winged sun disk, two columns, pyramids and Russell's strong Zionist stance are part of Freemasonry.



                    A great deal of discussion has centred on whether Russell, the founder of the Watch Tower Society, had connections with Freemasons, due to the many Masonic symbols introduced under his leadership.
                    The evidence is not conclusive that Russell adopted these beliefs from Freemasons, and it is probable that he took these beliefs and symbols from Second Adventists.

                    Watchtower claims it was chosen as God's sole representative for being the only clean organisation in 1919.
                    Inclusion of pagan symbols in its worship until the 1930's raises the question as to why God directed, or even allowed, symbols of this kind

                    http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/davinci-freemason.php

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      NO never preach to GOSPEL GOODNEWS... no just believe the weird lies OF USA CLERGY

                      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post


                      Many of the beliefs and symbols included in Watchtower publications during the leadership of Russell are what Jehovah's Witnesses now claim to be of pagan and even occult background.

                      If you enjoyed The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and are interested in the development of modern religion you will be intrigued by this section.

                      A number of the symbols and teachings discussed by Brown as having origins with the Knights Templar, Freemasons and Illuminati, and tracing back to the Egyptians, have been used by Mormons, Christian Science and Russell's Watch Tower Bible Students.

                      The terms Watch Tower, Golden Age, Jehovah, New World Order, the symbols of the all-seeing-eye, winged sun disk, two columns, pyramids and Russell's strong Zionist stance are part of Freemasonry.



                      A great deal of discussion has centred on whether Russell, the founder of the Watch Tower Society, had connections with Freemasons, due to the many Masonic symbols introduced under his leadership.
                      The evidence is not conclusive that Russell adopted these beliefs from Freemasons, and it is probable that he took these beliefs and symbols from Second Adventists.

                      Watchtower claims it was chosen as God's sole representative for being the only clean organisation in 1919.
                      Inclusion of pagan symbols in its worship until the 1930's raises the question as to why God directed, or even allowed, symbols of this kind

                      http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/davinci-freemason.php


                      ----------------------------------------------------
                      history,
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JnngqQYvc

                      U S of A is full of the religious weirdos~~~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        so what is THE AGENDA for 2017

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbXZ9OcaVqE

                        the crowds love 'em~~~~
                        Thank you for uploading this information it is a mind boggling.
                        This convention is worthless when they don't know and believe.
                        Jesus is the only path to salvation.
                        We are supposed to come to him not to a false god name Jehovah.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lucy,

                          Do you think that Messiah was the first person to call YAHWEH by the title of "Father"?

                          Do ye thus requite YAHWEH, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee? Deuteronomy 32:6.

                          Wherefore David blessed YAHWH before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, YAHWEH Elohim of Israel our father, for ever and ever. 1 Ch.29:10.

                          But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

                          Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith YAHWEH.
                          Jeremiah 3:19-20.

                          For whom YAHWEH loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. Proverbs 3:12.

                          Like as a father pitieth his children, so YAHWEH pitieth them that fear him. Psalms 103:13.

                          A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith YAHWEH of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name? Malachi 1:6.

                          Have we not all one father? hath not one Elohim created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? Malachi 2:10.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i can add more... exposures...

                            it seems MANY PARTS of the Book of Revelation are inserted by a MASONIC /JEWISH AGENDA...
                            a vengefull Jehovah, destroying everyone, filled with wrath, a BIG EVIL BULLY, from the OT ''gods'' without mercy., REAPPEARS.

                            ''THEY'' HAVE INSERTED A PROGRAMME AS A matrix programme AND THE PEWS ADORE IT - AND CHEER IT ON....
                            THE MINDLESS CLONES, the pew people never think?
                            would I love this EVIL MERCILESS god as MY KING?
                            no... sharia law revolts me, ~~~~ as does the OT gods of destruction, rape and thievery
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            I have heard Jehovah's Witnesses belittle the Mormon belief that they shall rule on planets as gods. It may surprise these people that both Russell and Rutherford taught that when they died they would be taken to the Pleiades constellation, which was said to be the dwelling place of God. This is a close parallel with the Mormon belief, that on their resurrection they become gods on various planets.

                            Russell took this idea from Seiss. Seiss taught that the physical construction of the Great Pyramid indicated that Alcyone (the central star in the Pleiades constellation) is at the centre of the universe. This belief appears in Studies in the Scriptures, Series 3, Thy Kingdom Come page 327.

                            Rutherford continued with the teaching, with mention of Pleiades in the 1927 book Creation.

                            "The face to the deep, of course, would be toward the Pleiades, which are claimed to be the habitation of Jehovah." Creation 1927 p.94

                            Pleiades was discussed in more detail in the 1928 book Reconciliation.


                            these demonic sickening RELIGIOUS people. haven't got the brains of an ANT.
                            THIS WITHERED UP religious clergy MONSTERS walk around and appear as 'normal' but infact should be locked up with the criminally insane,

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What about Jehovah?

                              What about Jehovah?

                              Some Christians, and especially Jehovah's witnesses, use this name for the Heavenly Father. However, every scholar and every reference book I have ever checked on "Jehovah" (including Jehovah's witness tracts) has said that this is not the way you pronounce His name! First of all it is impossible because of the fact that the Hebrew language has no "J" sound! According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, 1991 under the heading "Yahweh", here is how this name came into being:

                              "The Masoretes, who from about the 6th to the 10th century worked to reproduce the original text of the Hebrew Bible, replaced the vowels of the name YHWH with the vowel signs of the Hebrew word Adonai or Elohim. Thus the artificial name Jehovah (YeHoWaH) came into being."

                              So we see here one of many confirmations that the name Jehovah is not really His name at all! But it is a artificial name that was invented by man. Does man have the right to change the name of the one who created him? I think not! But that is exactly what has happened here.

                              Now let's look a little more deeply into this name Jehovah. Notice that many Hebrew names contain the first part of Yahweh's name which is Yah. This is true in the name Isa-YAH (Hebrew: YeshaYAH), which means "Yah is Salvation". Also in Jeremi-Yah (Hebrew: YermeYAH), Obadiah, Zechariah, and so on. Taking this knowledge, apply this to the name Je-hovah with Jeh being the first part of His name. First of all it doesn't add up when it comes to the names of these prophets. (Isaiah's name isn't IsaJEH) Second, the Hovah part of Je-hovah means RUIN and MISCHIEF in Hebrew according to Strong's Concordance #1943:

                              #1943 Hovah, another form for 1942; RUIN:-MISCHIEF

                              Is this a good description of our Creator? Surely not!

                              http://www.eliyah.com/jhovah.htm

                              This is NOT my website.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X