Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letting Scriptures Interpret Scriptures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting Scriptures Interpret Scriptures.

Letting Scriptures Interpret Scriptures.

Here BELOW is a simple example of letting scriptures interpret itself, so you can understand the who or what in the text.

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? Genesis 3:1.

Now the serpent

Suppose you want to know who or what is the serpent in Gen.3?

Simply do a word search for the word serpent, put together all pertinent texts on the word serpent, however, you will also have to properly divide or distinguish between the different aspects of "serpent" in the texts.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=serpent&t=KJV

For example here BELOW is a text that goes with the aspect of Gen.3:1 above.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9.

that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, Revelation 20:2.

the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan.

These 3 texts tell us who the serpent is, when put together.

Now the serpent Gen.3:1.

that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, Rev.12:9.

the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan Rev.20:2.

Notice we have identified who the serpent in Genesis 3:1 really is, and the texts itself explains to us who the serpent, the dragon, which is the devil, and satan, and we did NOT put our own ideas on the texts either.

Of course there are other texts that fit with these texts above also.

More Naked!

Hi EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

The physical world or realm is reflective of a spiritual world or realm. You yourself are very good about identifying and noting the physical scriptures, but you have difficulty whenever you attempt to talk about the spiritual fulfillment because these things are reserved for the ELECT to see and understand.

A good example is the nature of HaSatan. You identify HaSatan though the physical scriptures which speak of him, but you have not told us about his nature. The English translation of Genesis 3:1 tells us that the Serpent was "more subtil". What does that mean? I am inclined to believe that the Hebrew here should have been translated "more naked" because the word which is translated "more subtil" is the passive participle of Strong's H6191. This Hebrew word is the root word for both H6175 which is used in Genesis 3:1 and H6174 which is used concerning Adam and Eve in Genesis 2:25. It is beyond a doubt that all three Hebrew words are related and that they carry the idea of nudity or nakedness rather than the derived sense of subtlety or craftiness here in the beginning chapters of Genesis.

Of course, the Jews just like the Christians believe that Adam and Eve were created good, and you will perhaps argue with me all day long that their original nature therefore was good, and then their nature was turned to carnality through their transgression or sin. According to all, HaSatan could not possibly be more naked than Adam and Eve which is exactly the original state of Adam and Eve, and, therefore, the Jews and the Christians invent a derived sense of H6175 that takes nakedness off the picture for HaSatan, and this allows both Jews and Christians to believe that Adam and Eve were not created carnal, that is, naked; rather, they were created with a goodly nature, that is, more fully clothed than nakedness implies. What is the connotation of nakedness? Is it not one who lacks clothes? With what is HaSatan clothed?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
      Hi EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

The physical world or realm is reflective of a spiritual world or realm. You yourself are very good about identifying and noting the physical scriptures, but you have difficulty whenever you attempt to talk about the spiritual fulfillment because these things are reserved for the ELECT to see and understand.EC: Really, does Yah's Elect constantly contradict themselves, and twist words of scriptures to fit their own ideas about the scriptures, and also contradict numerous other texts of scriptures too?

A good example is the nature of HaSatan. You identify HaSatan though the physical scriptures which speak of him, but you have not told us about his nature. The English translation of Genesis 3:1 tells us that the Serpent was "more subtil". What does that mean? I am inclined to believe that the Hebrew here should have been translated "more naked" because the word which is translated "more subtil" is the passive participle of Strong's H6191. This Hebrew word is the root word for both H6175 which is used in Genesis 3:1 and H6174 which is used concerning Adam and Eve in Genesis 2:25. It is beyond a doubt that all three Hebrew words are related and that they carry the idea of nudity or nakedness rather than the derived sense of subtlety or craftiness here in the beginning chapters of Genesis.

Of course, the Jews just like the Christians believe that Adam and Eve were created good, and you will perhaps argue with me all day long that their original nature therefore was good, and then their nature was turned to carnality through their transgression or sin. According to all, HaSatan could not possibly be more naked than Adam and Eve which is exactly the original state of Adam and Eve, and, therefore, the Jews and the Christians invent a derived sense of H6175 that takes nakedness off the picture for HaSatan, and this allows both Jews and Christians to believe that Adam and Eve were not created carnal, that is, naked; rather, they were created with a goodly nature, that is, more fully clothed than nakedness implies. What is the connotation of nakedness? Is it not one who lacks clothes? With what is HaSatan clothed?EC: Is he not clothed with sin and unrighteousness?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      Spying,

You identify HaSatan though the physical scriptures which speak of him, but you have not told us about his nature.
      Because I was showing others how to let the scriptures interpret or explain itself with other scriptures without putting our own ideas on the texts.

Also, where were you, when I was pointing out the devil's nature in his names to Lucy, and does his name not identify his nature also?

Comment

Can satan the devil enter humans, and where does he enter?

Can satan the devil enter humans, and where does he enter? Yes he can, and he enters the heart or mind, according to these texts below.

Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. Luke 22:3.

And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him; John 13:2.

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word of God out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. Luke 8:11-12.

Comment

A Couple Of Scriptural Rules To Follow.

The apostle Kepha/Peter wrote:

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of Elohim spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. 2 Peter 1:20-21.

The apostle Paul wrote:

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

For who hath known the mind of Yahweh, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Messiah.
          1 Corinthians 2:13-16.

Comparing spiritual scriptures with spiritual scriptures, and Paul's statement or question here above points back to Isaiah 28:9-13 which says.

Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:...

But the word of YAHWEH was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
          Isaiah 28:9-13.

You must collect all of the precept upon precept of the scriptures, line upon line of the scriptures, and you will find them here a little and there a little in the whole scriptures, and we compare all those texts of scriptures together to know the meaning that Yah's Holy Spirit is telling us in those scriptures.

The scriptures will interpret itself, in its own verses, and in its own words, if people will only let it do so.

Comment

Working...
          X