Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melania

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    Recently, I was forced by circumstances to contact a Believer in LIFE NOW from whom I have been estranged for a number of years. Back in 2005, this Believer did me a great favor by signing over a 2001 Pontiac Aztek to me for an agreed upon sum that was to be paid back to his wife monthly until the debt was paid in full. This was an interest free loan. According to the Law, this is the manner in which monies are loaned among brothers.

Before the debt was paid in full, I stopped making payments for reasons I truly cannot remember. Two years ago, I attempted to contact this Brother to clear up my debt to him, and he refused to talk to me.

Last month, the 2001 Aztek finally bit the dust, and I could do nothing with the vehicle because my friend did protect himself by placing a first lien of trust on the title to the vehicle. This caused me to call and insist that he speak with me. I was embarrassed because I at this point did not really know how much money I yet owed to his family. When he answered my call, he began to upbraid me for not making certain that my yes be yes, and my no be no. This was very appropriate to the circumstance, but my Friend was not referring to my failure to pay off my debt to his family. He was speaking concerning another issue. You see, my Friend, is a disabled American Veteran. He fought in Vietnam as a Marine helicopter pilot, and then he became an instructor training other pilots. During training, he crashed his helicopter. This was one of the bigger helicopters that transported troops with blades in the front and back of the helicopter. Of course, his crash ended his career in the Marine Corps. He was severely injured in the crash. He endured hip replacements, and he was several years in recovery.

I make mention of these circumstances so that if there be any believers in LIFE NOW out there who are listening, it is with the belief that all things work to the good of the called out ones (Romans 8:28).

I actually enjoyed being in the presence of this Believer. On several occasions, we visited Scott Air Force Base together. When we arrived at the secure gate, whenever the gate keepers examined the credentials of my Friend, they immediately snapped to attention and saluted my Friend. You see, my Friend was an officer and a gentleman and as such he was worthy of respect. I love the military!
    Can any of you guess the eventual outcome of our renewed acquaintance?

Here is what my Friend had his family tell me: We completely forgive your debt according to what is commanded in the Law:

Deuteronomy 15:1-2
    1 At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release.
    2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the YAHWEH'S release.

I was released from my debt because my Friend and his family believed in the Law. This debt was $1400.00 which they did release.
    Accordingly, my Friend did choose to give me this information concerning names:

"POSSIBLE OR VERY LIKELY MEANING OF THE NAME MELANIA
    Originally from Slovenian, her native language, and in that language, her name is spelled Melanija.
    The name Melanija possibly or very likely is connected to Hebrew:
    • The “melan” part of her name could be from H4244 (ַחְלָה), which is transliterated as "mahla"
    (Num 26:33) and which can mean sickness, grieving, beseeching, or praying, which comes from H2470 (חָלָה), which is transliterated as "hala" and which can mean to be sick, to grieve, to beseech, to pray.
    • The “ja” part of her name is very likely from H3050 (יָהּ), which is transliterated as "Yah", and which has been incorrectly pronounced as “Jah” since there is no “j” sound in Hebrew, and is a shortened form of H3068 (יְהֹוָה), which is transliterated as "Yehovah", which is the name of the Creator of all things.
    A very common practice of the Israelites was to combine the name Yehovah with another word either at the beginning of the word, which made it begin as "Yeho", and sometimes as "Yah", or at the end of the word, which made it end as "yah". Here are just a few of the many names:
    Yehoshua or Yahshua (Joshua) - Yehovah saves or Yah saves
    Yirmeyah (Jeremiah) - rise will Yah (Yehovah)
    Halleluyah [Hallelujah / Alleluia (Rev 19:6)] - Praise Yah (Yehovah)
    By combining “mahla” and “yah”, her name Melania can be arrived at which possibly or very likely means:
    “PRAY TO YAH (YEHOVAH)”
    By the way, this information was first posted on a YouTube site three months ago as a reply by "Jakehava" to "jerry henre". Here is the link to that site:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A_h5ZdpnFo
    Could that first posting three months ago have been a foretelling that Melania would pray to our Creator (Yehovah) for the whole world to see?
    Yara shalam"

What my Friends do you think? As such, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!
Working...
X