Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ''TIME'' wrinkle

'' and TIME shall be no more''

how could I explain a TIME WRINKLE - now that is the question????
    to understand it I go to Yeshua and the example of

HOW HE DISAPPEARED [ESCAPED] =11 times from his enemy THE RELIGIOUS OT PHARISEE - sons of the devil who hated HIM and had Him killed

a ''time wrinkle'' is an divine experience a disciple has, of entering into a new dimension, where time ceases, and perfect peace exists.

it is far OUTSIDE this matrix realm, and it was How Yeshua ''disappeared from their midst''..... even when in full view.
    it seems as if. a certain form of BLINDNESS comes over others, as a veil, so they can see naturally BUT FAIL TO REALLY ''SEE''.the true reality..ie as they failed to ''see'' Yeshua, disappearing in the midst
    THEY WERE MADE BLIND TO THE DIVINE not to the natural

in 2 kings 6 v 13-16 = ELISHA KNEW ALL ABOUT ''TIME WRINKLES'' and the ''eye salve'' needed to open his servants eyes to REALLY SEE OUTSIDE OF TIME WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
    well are all blind[ yet can see the matrix] till Yeshua says ''get EYE SALVE THAT YE MAY SEE'' [Rev 3]
    now if we look at the word SALVE

re-arranged letters make it S.L.A.V.E. [THE a AND THE l - CHANGED PLACES

YOU ARE TO TRAINED UP too................ too change places - to escape vanity and its time.... and MOVE INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD = HERE.

IT ALL depends on WHO IS ''YOUR DADDY'' = satan and his matrix or YESHUA AND HIS FATHER'S will.

Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him,
    "Alas, my master! What shall we do?"
    16 So he answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them."
    17 Then Elisha prayed and said,
    "O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see."
    And the LORD opened the servant's eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

if you remain TRAPPED by a religious Pharisee viewpoint - as sons of the devil = you will never escape, into the divine
    NEVER
    TRAPPED IN A PRISON OF WRONG MINDSETS

move into ''time slips/wrinkles''

What is our need?
    To have our eyes opened spiritually!
    yes They are opened when we are saved but there is a continual need to ask the Lord to give us further spiritual sight and revelation.

So I guess the question is, what happens if we don’t see these things?
    Well, let me ask it another way… What was the servant like when he couldn’t see what Elisha could?

You see, Elisha was perfectly calm and his servant was a mess simply because of what they could and couldn’t see.
    The servant, as long as he stayed close to Elisha, was completely safe because of the angelic protectors but he certainly forfeited his peace and well being by focusing on the things he could see instead of focusing on the things that are unseen.
    The same goes for the ekklesia

God’s protection is upon us and our worry and unbelief does not change that.
    We are as protected when we stick close to Yeshua as the servant was when he stayed close to Elisha.
    but our sense of peace is dependant upon what we can see spiritually.

So what about you?
    Is your current cry ‘alas my master! What can I do?’ or are you hearing the words ‘Do not fear!

Those that are for you are greater than those against you’?
    Ask the Lord to continue to open your eyes to His truth and presence in your life so that you can see things clearly.
    But you have to desire it
    . And always be honest about where you are at.
    If you are honest with the Lord about what you can and cannot see, and truly desire to know His ways and truth then He will see to it that you see things more clearly.

Comment

Gain wisdom get understanding.

is the divine advice
      under - stand.

UNDERSTAND is a word we all know BUT DONT KNOW

THE TRUE EXPLANATION MEANS
      under - stand correctly is TO COME ''UNDER'' the ''STAND''
      to come under the STAND OF YESHUA.

THE STAND OF YESHUA = come ''under'' it.
      come under the stand, of................. ''time shall be no more'' = GET EYE SALVE = THAT YE MAY SEE

understand =SEEING correctly by having divine knowing~~~~there is a verse that said '' raised from the dead'' - the reality is TO BECOME WISE, UNDERSTAND, AND TO BE ''RAISED'' IS TO BE INCREASED IN ENERGY you never had before.

so as example, when the servants eyes were OPENED HE WAS ''RAISED UP OUT FROM THE DEAD''[blindness] into a DIVINE NEW ENERGY AND POWER OF MIND.
      HIS ENERGY/FREQUENCY OF POWER WAS raised up.~~~~[ we read words BUT FAIL to understand their true meaning... most cannot]

to be made wise unto true salvation is BEING RAISED UP - energy change over of a frequency level.
      to go from glory to glory~~~~

Comment

IF? you use your mind and fully assess the information

you will find NOTHING HERE - IS REALLY R.E.A.L. == it only appears real to us as we are all TRAPPED IN AN ILLUSION.

YET

YESHUA RENT THE VEIL [ THE VEIL OF THE ILLUSION = THE TEMPLE = IS THE ILLUSION THE MATRIX OF VANITY
        NOTICE He didnt rent the veil anyways else but in the OT law and order of ''the law of sin and death '' = the matrix/vanity OR THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
        THE GOOD AND EVIL CHOICE MUST CEASE and true knowledge of life appears.

the illusion[frequency] the servant to Elisha lived in was far lower [dead by blindness] than the frequency that Elijah lived in outside THE ILLUSION everyone else lives in

eye salve.
        TAKES AWAY THE ILLUSIONS THAT APPEAR SO REAL.

Comment

''apostle'''paul wrote this.... never understanding its real meaning.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather even reprove them” (Eph. 5:11).

the deep level of DARKNESS And its unfruitful works
          = open my servant's eyes that he may ''SEE''

to fully '''see'''what?
          - THE DARKNESS OF VANITY AND ITS SHROUD OF ILLUSIONS

unfruitfull works of darkness = BLINDNESS YESHUA always spoke about.

-what
          INTO THE FRUITS OF HEAVEN AND ITS DIVINE P.R.O.T.E.C.T.I.O.N.S

YESHUA SAW
          His disciples learn to ''see'' by praying for eye salve.

the ''church under the pauline system''- LISTS all manner of unfruitful dark things yet remains without the TRUTH
          what?
          ELISHA'S divine foreknowledge saved them both from the huge enemy, without this foreknowledge they would have been dead.

the church pews with all its apostate preconceived ideas live so low.... than the heights of all real divine truth - that sets people free from Matrix believerism.

puke puke puke - it is sickening to see the rubbish/ garbage and swill that passes for ''true divine teaching''

no wonder Yeshua said ''ye are wretched and blind.'' [Rev 3]

very little of what the ''church'' claims is THE TRUTH -IS REALLY TRUE = BECAUSE NONE ARE REALLY FREE BUT DIE FROM SIN - THE FUNERAL PARLOR HAS FORMER CHRISTIANS AS ITS BEST CUSTOMERS

IT SEEMS SO STRANGE, so few realise ''i am dying from my sins'' on their death bed
          nor realise this as they breathed their last
          ~~~~~~'' i am now being unemployed and i am receiving my wages for my sins = THE TOMB''

the truth is not read as a library book, [yet masses under a delusion, read it as such]
          NO the truth is encoded, and then REVEALED ONLY TO THE EKKLESIA by the spirit of life...JUST AS YESHUA spoke in parables to other strangers but not too HIS DISCIPLES.. still the same way....

you have to realise THERE IS NO PHYSICAL DEATH IN THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND LIFE. therefore the ekkelsia learns the way of escape = and ''escape'' is a mantle/robe not just a word
          Last edited by LucySmith; 03-22-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X