X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Icke Exposed, Freemason.....

David Icke Masonic Hand shake at Peoples voice Studio London

Watch this short clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-cykJFE00o

Still don't believe it? Watch this one from David Icke himself admitting sitting in a Masonic Masters Lodge chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qECKCOtZt28

Oops, the reptilian speaker exposes himself.

Mr Icke has denied this claim.....

and something to consider is,
    Bearing in mind Mr Icke’s advanced rheumatoid arthritis, there’s nothing untoward in those handshakes…

have you hands like his Elijah?
    why not take a real good look at his hands

oh
    but you ''accused him of being paedophile.
    and my lover''~~~~~wasnt it.
    or
    was it was his aquaintence, YEN Gardener. [who hid his crimes] is my lover... i have forgotten..

WHAT is rather strange that his 20+yrs of awakening the masses to such a gross evil NWO has proved correct,
    ~~~~ as does this video on the animals and sick humans filled with evil

Comment

Still don't believe it?

How about David Icke on a hacked phone mentioning this Gorilla 199 video above, and telling them to cover it up?

David Icke a freemason (Hacked phone call; News of the world)

Listen to this short clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lgtQXLGqbI

Oops again, the reptilian speaker verifies the name of his exposer.

Comment

I think that if David Icke were a freemason then he wouldn't have to rely on utube

AFTER ALL ''apostle saul/paul'' didnt.
        something to consider

WHAT is rather strange that his 20+yrs of awakening the masses to such a gross evil NWO has proved correct,
        ~~~~ as does this video on the animals and sick humans filled with evil who kill them- the daily blood bath, has to continue so satan gets his ''kicks''

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          AFTER ALL ''apostle saul/paul'' didnt.
          something to consider

~~~~ as does this video on the animals and sick humans filled with evil who kill them- the daily blood bath, has to continue so satan gets his ''kicks''
          Yea Lucy, your always reveling in blood and guts, your always harping on it, down in the gutter again.

Comment

being imprisoned by TECHNOLOGY~~~ THE TRUTH~~~~

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sK46EG3NRU[/url

They Are Building A Technological Prison For Humanity - David Icke - Dot Connector Videocast

AGAIN.
            I HEARD OF THIS new back in 1986 from an NZ church minister called BARRY SMITH............
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz2SSFxTLMo
            =david Icke - They see you through your Television '2017 (MUST WATCH)

Comment

Bearing in mind Mr Icke’s advanced rheumatoid arthritis, there’s nothing untoward in those handshakes…

have you hands like his Elijah?
              why not take a real good look at his hands

oh
              but you ''accused him of being paedophile.
              and my lover''~~~~~wasnt it.
              or
              was it was his aquaintence, YEN Gardener. [who hid his crimes] is my lover... i have forgotten..

~~~~ as does this video on the animals and sick humans filled with evil
              Mr Icke’s advanced rheumatoid arthritis, then Lucy according to your previous slanders, then I guess David Icke is sick and infested with demons according to your ideas?

Oh my poor hands, cry over me, I can't help but laugh.

Comment

News flash coming next..

New flash coming next, David Icke's connections to Aleister Crowley.

Who is Aleister Crowley? A well known occultist, and Satanist.

See here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

Comment

rather sad FACT IS ARTHRITIS IS A CURSE

and yes the poor chap needs deliverance

for those sad people suffering from this pain.. go seek deliverance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XEUr35kB7M

cast out those demons...... as per bible NT freedoms
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOGh_CU4oE4

Comment

and yes the poor chap needs deliverance

for those sad people suffering from this pain.. go seek deliverance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XEUr35kB7M
                    Mr Icke’s advanced rheumatoid arthritis, then Lucy according to your previous slanders, then I guess David Icke is sick and infested with demons according to your ideas?

Poor old chap, I guess you will have to say, according to your ideas, HE IS INFESTED WITH DEMONS?

Comment

Poor old chap, I guess you will have to say, according to your ideas, HE IS INFESTED WITH DEMONS?

cast out those demons...... as per bible NT freedoms
                      Why I'm sure you cast them out everyday eh Lucy, but do they keep coming back in?

Comment

As promised.

David Icke's connections to Aleister Crowley.

Who is Aleister Crowley? A well known occultist, and Satanist.

See here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

Watch part 1 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DItIxHDBGg

Watch part 2 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVXT5IOb8g0

Coming next, David Icke is finished.

Oh how the tables get turned on those and their money sucking idols.

Comment

in 1986 david icke wasnt around nor listened too by vast crowds.... when...

we as a ''Christian group'' went to hear the NZ Minister Barry Smith [ no relation] give a 3hour lecture on the NWO = that no one had really heard of [perhaps a few knew] but not the masses
                          During this time Mr Smith produced much evidence that the TV would listen to our conversations in our own homes and had many people ENLIGHTENED to what was going on.
                          while most people were in SLUMBERLAND, Rev Barry Smith, travelled the world preaching....

this news from David Icke, proves Rev Barry Smith's information was correct 31yrs ago. = nothing ''masonic'' about Rev Smith.....

Rev Barrry Smith was a school teacher and had taught in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
                          He left his employment to lecture on end time events and the lead up to the new world order.
                          While in Western Samoa, he met May a young Samoan woman who was to become his wife.

Smith was highly concerned about the New World Order, One World Government and the Mark of the Beast, which he believed would be achieved through some form of modern technology such as barcode tattoos, or a subcutaneous chip used to replace money, such as those currently being sold by VeriChip.
                          He stated that he was not a prophet (more precisely that he had no supernatural prescient knowledge of further events) but that his analysis of global situations coupled with his understanding of biblical end-times prophecy led him to make predictions concerning near-future global events.

For Barry Smith, a one world government would be satanic and evil, a belief taken from his study of biblical prophecy.

He was strongly Anti-Masonic.
                          He talked about the detail of the "great seal" on the US $1 bill, linking the symbolism to Freemasony, and the layout of certain landmark buildings in Washington DC in which he claimed could be found the Masonic square and compass, and the inverted pentagram.

if a church Minister was exposing all this vital information 31yrs ago = how much more is it needed to be exposed today, to the sleeping masses.

Comment

we as a ''Christian group'' went to hear the NZ Minister Barry Smith [ no relation] give a 3hour lecture on the NWO = that no one had really heard of [perhaps a few knew] but not the masses
                            During this time Mr Smith produced much evidence that the TV would listen to our conversations in our own homes and had many people ENLIGHTENED to what was going on.
                            while most people were in SLUMBERLAND, Rev Barry Smith, travelled the world preaching....

this news from David Icke, proves Rev Barry Smith's information was correct 31yrs ago. = nothing ''masonic'' about Rev Smith.....

Rev Barrry Smith was a school teacher and had taught in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
                            He left his employment to lecture on end time events and the lead up to the new world order.
                            While in Western Samoa, he met May a young Samoan woman who was to become his wife.

Smith was highly concerned about the New World Order, One World Government and the Mark of the Beast, which he believed would be achieved through some form of modern technology such as barcode tattoos, or a subcutaneous chip used to replace money, such as those currently being sold by VeriChip.
                            He stated that he was not a prophet (more precisely that he had no supernatural prescient knowledge of further events) but that his analysis of global situations coupled with his understanding of biblical end-times prophecy led him to make predictions concerning near-future global events.

For Barry Smith, a one world government would be satanic and evil, a belief taken from his study of biblical prophecy.

He was strongly Anti-Masonic.
                            He talked about the detail of the "great seal" on the US $1 bill, linking the symbolism to Freemasony, and the layout of certain landmark buildings in Washington DC in which he claimed could be found the Masonic square and compass, and the inverted pentagram.
                            Yea right Lucy, your on here trying to defend your IDOL, and with idol gossip to boot, and do you know David Icke personally Lucy?

Or, do you have to consult your lawyer to answer this question too?

Comment

Yea right Lucy, your on here trying to defend your IDOL, and with idol gossip to boot, and do you know David Icke personally Lucy?

Or, do you have to consult your lawyer to answer this question too?
                              ---------------------------------------

I can hear on the phone:
                              Hey Mr. Lawyer...is it ok if I answer Elijah's question if I know David Icke personally?

Comment

Working...
                              X