Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Mr. Sneak?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To Mr. Sneak?

    Spying, it seems your not above sneaking and entering into people's original posts either, it seems you have now begun a practicing sneak thief too.

    You wrote inside my original post to Lucy:

    I see your still lying and falsely slandering as usual, as I most certainly did explain my divorce, your either BLIND or you cannot read English properly, maybe a little of both?

    Also, I never ran off either, I have had guests here, some from far away, and I have responsibilities to my brothers and sisters in the faith. Latuwr: As far as I am concerned, you did run off!

    Now, you never did tell us THE NAME AND INTERNET ADDRESS OF YOUR SO CALLED FLOWER SHOP, so we could verify if you were really telling us the truth, and you certainly never told us about your "JEZZIE CULTural lifestyle" in your own words either, now WHY? Latuwr: I know that Lucy owns a very successful flower ship in Australia. If Lucy does not desire to give you any information concerning her business, what is that to you?
    Latuwr: As far as I am concerned, you did run off!
    And as far as I'm concerned, I don't really care what concerns you, as your house is left to you desolate, and it's beginning to show on you.

    Latuwr: I know that Lucy owns a very successful flower ship in Australia. If Lucy does not desire to give you any information concerning her business, what is that to you?
    I did not know that she owned a FLOWER SHIP, maybe she rode it to Haw?

    Have you been to Australia and seen her FLOWER SHIP SHOP? And I could really care less, I wanted to see if she would be honest enough and prove she did really own one.

    If Lucy does not desire to give you any information concerning her business, what is that to you?
    And why are YOU and her BOTH wanting to know my personal life business, and what is that really to either of you, because it was the both of you who first started asking personal questions.

    And I will address your other sneaks into my other original post, I will address in the next post.

  • #2
    by their fruits ye shall know them said YESHUA

    I have had my flower shop for a very long time as spying well knows and it was LEGAL advice I received and acted upon

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      I have had my flower shop for a very long time as spying well knows and it was LEGAL advice I received and acted upon
      Yea right, where did you post the name and email address of your FLOWER SHIP SHOP on here?

      by their fruits ye shall know them said YESHUA
      Get this straight Lucy,

      Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

      O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
      Matthew 12:33-34

      or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt:... for out of the abundance of the heart your mouth speaks corruption Lucy

      Your truly like a snake all coiled up ready to strike any innocent victim that comes along, and you will even tag after your victims so you can ambush them too.

      Comment


      • #4
        legal advice is good advice Elijah

        and my lawyer [ as an outsider judging the case] by reading your posts to me, CONFIRMED MY THOUGHTS on your state....

        BTW Elijah you unfortunately came onboard this LA forum in 2005 but the original LA forum went for years before this date and Spying and I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GREAT FRIENDLY RELATIONSHIP and we have talked, and he knew all about my shops
        as I had more than 1- five actually at the time. now I have just one as I sold the other.
        I had my flowers from 2 oct 1982.
        He knows me very well and only a very sad mentally disturbed man, [you] would say otherwise...
        2 WITNESSES against you Elijah

        our friendship is great~~~~
        yes we ''fight'' and I puke at him, because it is ''far better to be hit in the face by a velvet glove, than a punch in your face with a fist''
        he needs vital deliverance from Armstrongism.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yea right, where did you post the name and email address of your FLOWER SHIP SHOP on here?



          Get this straight Lucy,

          Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

          O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
          Matthew 12:33-34

          or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt:... for out of the abundance of the heart your mouth speaks corruption Lucy

          Your truly like a snake all coiled up ready to strike any innocent victim that comes along, and you will even tag after your victims so you can ambush them too.
          ------------------------------------------

          Get a life Lucy, your beginning to stink again, and I can smell your slanderous mind, all the way over here in the US.

          Comment


          • #6
            do you go against legal advice Elijah

            Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Yea right, where did you post the name and email address of your FLOWER SHIP SHOP on here?



            Get this straight Lucy,

            Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

            O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
            Matthew 12:33-34

            or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt:... for out of the abundance of the heart your mouth speaks corruption Lucy

            Your truly like a snake all coiled up ready to strike any innocent victim that comes along, and you will even tag after your victims so you can ambush them too.
            ------------------------------------------

            Get a life Lucy, your beginning to stink again, and I can smell your slanderous mind, all the way over here in the US.


            do you go against professional legal advice Elijah - obviously
            perhaps this is why YOU RAN AWAY for 10+ days [when under the thumb] - and refused to answer, why you lost your home and 1st wife....................

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              do you go against professional legal advice Elijah - obviously
              perhaps this is why YOU RAN AWAY for 10+ days [when under the thumb] - and refused to answer, why you lost your home and 1st wife....................
              Lucy,

              Maybe you should go consult that lawyer on, whether you can discuss in your own words, your "Jezzie CULTural lady" life style too?

              What was that you said before?
              Don't throw stones when you yourself live in a made up glass house.

              Comment


              • #8
                i failed the ELIJAH SPEAK TEST

                Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                Lucy,

                Maybe you should go consult that lawyer on, whether you can discuss in your own words, your "Jezzie CULTural lady" life style too?

                What was that you said before?

                WHAT IS THIS CRAZY man TALKING ABOUT~ is there no end to his weird madness???? [we got a live one here for sure]
                what is a ''jezziecult lady''

                lock him up

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  WHAT IS THIS CRAZY man TALKING ABOUT~ is there no end to his weird madness???? [we got a live one here for sure]
                  what is a ''jezziecult lady''

                  lock him up
                  Yea Lucy, why do you not tell us, when I asked you where did you learn that "Jezzie " word from?

                  What was that YOU said?
                  It's a CULTURAL THING
                  Oh its a serious cultural thing, and I don't think people have to be a rocket scientist to figure the rest out eh?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ok SANE RESPONSE... I WONDER IF HE GETS IT, YES/NO/MAYBE

                    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                    Yea Lucy, why do you not tell us, when I asked you where did you learn that "Jezzie " word from?

                    What was that YOU said? Oh its a serious cultural thing, and I don't think people have to be a rocket scientist to figure the rest out eh?

                    AUSTRALIANS HAVE A habit of shortening names....
                    harold becomes harry,
                    william becomes will /willy....
                    sandra becomes sandy.... it is a cultural thing, we all do it.
                    therefore
                    jezebell becomes jezzie....there is no way evil can come out from this word.

                    one small sane child will understand this.
                    maybe he will never understand.??
                    sigh

                    maybe he will make something rude and crude out of this~~~~ ofcourse...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      AUSTRALIANS HAVE A habit of shortening names....
                      harold becomes harry,
                      william becomes will /willy....
                      sandra becomes sandy.... it is a cultural thing, we all do it.
                      therefore
                      jezebell becomes jezzie....there is no way evil can come out from this word.

                      one small sane child will understand this.
                      maybe he will never understand.??
                      sigh

                      maybe he will make something rude and crude out of this~~~~ ofcourse...
                      Yea sure it is Lucy, people can go here to see what this GUTTER WORD means.

                      https://www.google.com/search?q=Jezz...s_rd=ssl#spf=1

                      You take normal words like "Jezebel" and convert them into your lifestyle gutter language.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                        Yea sure it is Lucy, people can go here to see what this GUTTER WORD means.

                        https://www.google.com/search?q=Jezz...s_rd=ssl#spf=1

                        You take normal words like "Jezebel" and convert them into your lifestyle gutter language.

                        I do believe a sane person would understand the cultural concept and explanation..
                        however
                        Elijah when you are evil thinking yourself,
                        you will find evil in just an everyday thing such as a shortened name,

                        while you pretend Elijah all people can see you as you are...... you cannot hide your personality anymore.
                        its like you are a cartoon character.....trying to play the ''good guy'' - but make slips up all the time to show your dark side.......

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          well Elijah when you are evil thinking yourself,
                          you will find evil in just an everyday thing such as a shortened name,
                          when you are evil thinking yourself,
                          you will find evil in just an everyday thing such as a shortened name,
                          Yea, you said the truth about yourself with this, you filthy mouthed witch.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lucy,

                            Spying is going to have to put a chain or a leash on the wicked witch down under.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              no Elijah

                              Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                              Lucy,

                              Spying is going to have to put a chain or a leash on the wicked witch down under.
                              its just you are a loser.
                              you cannot fight the good fight of faith -so you whine
                              you would be a hazard in a lifeboat for sure...
                              you just sulk off in a name calling blitz, when you know satan in you has lost the battle.
                              YOU ARE NOT TRAINED UP FOR THE ARMY OF THE LORD - AND making satan in you a defeated foe.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X