Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repentance Of Sin.

Messiah said:

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13; Mark 2:17; Luke 5:32; Luke 24:47.

but sinners to repentance.

The apostle Kepha/Peter said:

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38.

Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; Acts 3:19.

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out,

The apostle Paul said of the Gentiles:

But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. Acts 26:20.

and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

The Gentiles are to repent of sin also, and not continue in sin.

What is SIN according to the scriptures itself?

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4.

This is NOT my interpretation, this is the straight written truth of scriptures itself.

Messiah said:

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13; Mark 2:17; Luke 5:32; Luke 24:47.

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38.

Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; Acts 3:19.

But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance. Acts 26:20.

and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4.

This is NOT my interpretation, this is the straight written truth of scriptures itself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Luke wrote:

There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

And Jesus answering said unto them,

Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent (of sin), ye shall all likewise perish.

Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:1-5.

but, except ye repent (of sin), ye shall all likewise perish.

Comment

THE VERY OWN lord's prayer...

r?
      Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Messiah said:

---------------------------------------------------------

Luke wrote:

There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.

And Jesus answering said unto them,

Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:1-5.

but, except ye repent (of sin), ye shall all likewise perish.

the LORD'S PRAYER
      HE SPOKE IT OUT WHEN ASKED ''MASTER SHOW US HOW TO PRAY''

in part math 6 9-13
      this was the advice from THE SAVIOUR
      SHOW US HOW TO PRAY=

v 12 - 13

notice who is the deliverer here

give us this day our daily bread
      and forgive our debts as we forgiven our debtors
      and lead us NOT INTO TEMPTATION
      BUT D.E.L.I.V.E.R. us from the evil.

temptation = testing

in Yeshua's own words [ REGARDLESS OF ALL OTHER WORDS WRITTEN = WHO IS OUR DELIVERER?

why do you think you can deliver your own selves?
      HOW DOES YESHUA ASK THE FATHER ''HOW'' TO DELIVER US?

JOHN 17 V 15 is the answer
      HELP THEM = NOTICE WHO IS OUR HELPER [not the law or any other person] make them conquer temptation by being holy
      how
      By your truth
      3 verses SHOWS IT IS FATHER WHO DELIVERS US

HEB 3 V 13
      EPH 4 V 22
      1 PET 1 V 14

NO OTHER BEING SHALL DELIVER US BUT FATHER, with Yeshua's workmanship working out every form of corrupted FROM OUR old man virus thinking
      THE law of moses to the jews only never delivered the masses from their sins

there is NO LONGER A SIN ISSUE, WHEN FATHER AND YESHUA ARE IN CONTROL.
      THERE IS NO LONGER A SIN ISSUE

WHY NOT

Yeshua took away the sin of this world.
      john 3 v 16
      john 5 v 24
      john 6 v 47

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        r?

the LORD'S PRAYER
        HE SPOKE IT OUT WHEN ASKED ''MASTER SHOW US HOW TO PRAY''

in part math 6 9-13
        this was the advice from THE SAVIOUR
        SHOW US HOW TO PRAY=

v 12 - 13

notice who is the deliverer here

give us this day our daily bread
        and forgive our debts as we forgiven our debtors
        and lead us NOT INTO TEMPTATION
        BUT D.E.L.I.V.E.R. us from the evil.

temptation = testing

in Yeshua's own words [ REGARDLESS OF ALL OTHER WORDS WRITTEN = WHO IS OUR DELIVERER?

why do you think you can deliver your own selves?
        HOW DOES YESHUA ASK THE FATHER ''HOW'' TO DELIVER US?

JOHN 17 V 15 is the answer
        HELP THEM = NOTICE WHO IS OUR HELPER [not the law or any other person] make them conquer temptation by being holy
        how
        By your truth
        3 verses SHOWS IT IS FATHER WHO DELIVERS US

HEB 3 V 13
        EPH 4 V 22
        1 PET 1 V 14

NO OTHER BEING SHALL DELIVER US BUT FATHER, with Yeshua's workmanship working out every form of corrupted FROM OUR old man virus thinking
        THE law of moses to the jews only never delivered the masses from their sins

there is NO LONGER A SIN ISSUE, WHEN FATHER AND YESHUA ARE IN CONTROL.

WHY NOT

Yeshua took away the sin of this world.
        john 3 v 16
        john 5 v 24
        john 6 v 47
        Lucy,

You want to bypass REPENTANCE OF SIN OR LAWLESSNESS, and you completely ignore Messiah, and the Apostles telling people to REPENT OF SIN OR LAWLESSNESS, and until you do repent, you are not converted period.

Comment

elijah for the record, i have done everything necessary according to the NT gospel

Lucy,

You want to bypass REPENTANCE OF SIN OR LAWLESSNESS, and you completely ignore Messiah, and the Apostles telling people to REPENT OF SIN OR LAWLESSNESS, and until you do repent, you are not converted period.
          so stop this lying testimony you dish out with each post i write....
          and as for your own life it leaves very much to be desired.
          infact it is like a jailbird, telling a free man, where he is going wrong.
          that acually is not ''an accusation'' towards you but a simple fact all can observe.

Comment

so stop this lying testimony you dish out with each post i write....
            and as for your own life it leaves very much to be desired.
            infact it is like a jailbird, telling a free man, where he is going wrong.
            that acually is not ''an accusation'' towards you but a simple fact all can observe.
            Lucy,

Where did I lie according to the scriptures given above?

Or, are you going to turn this thread into another of your lying and slandering, the same as you have done every other thread, including your own threads?

Comment

i have obeyed all the NT advice as a new covenant believer

you lie when you say i have not~~~~Elijah
              a new creature is NEW and a NEW covenant is NEW
              therefore has a NEW STANDARD

WHEN YOU PUT your BRAIN ON AND USE IT... you will see where you continually accuse and abuse me

mess 27/2/2017
              from elijah
              As I said: And we will see if she learns anything from this extreme example.

Evidently the old she dog can't learn a lesson.
              is this calling me '' a bitch''? ofcourse = is this not slander?
              lying sin and slander you try to hide Elijah?

when people write verses and dont live in them - the remain JUST LIKE YOU~~~~

Comment

you lie when you say i have not~~~~Elijah
                a new creature is NEW and a NEW covenant is NEW
                therefore has a NEW STANDARD

WHEN YOU PUT your BRAIN ON AND USE IT... you will see where you continually accuse and abuse me
                Lucy,

Where did I accuse and abuse you here?

Your not intending to have a civil discussion, then why are you on this thread?

Comment

Lucy,

mess 27/2/2017
                  from elijah

is this calling me '' a bitch''? ofcourse = is this not slander?
                  lying sin and slander you try to hide Elijah?

when people write verses and dont live in them - the remain JUST LIKE YOU~~~~

Comment

Lucy,

Lucy, you lied and slandered me on this forum for 2 weeks, and your still doing it huh?

Comment

ELIJAH a mind illness. gives a garbled message without meaning

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH DO YOU
                      you dont even understand those verses you type.
                      you have some sort of disease of the mind, as you don't bible study nor actually understand what you even writen.

SPYING is RIGHT
                      =how?
                      YOU WRITE AS A ''Elijah speak'' and so because of your frail mind, and incomprehension of normal rebuttals and simple English you appear as a retard

its called ''RECEPTIVE APHASIA'' - a mind disorder.

your words LACK MEANING - DUE TO VERY POOR COMPREHENSION SKILLS AND UNABLE TO SELF MONITOR yourself = Elijah speak

an example
                      mess 27/2/2017
                      from elijah
                      what does an old she dog mean to a normal mind = a bitch ofcourse...
                      elijahs response is today~~~~ but yesterday he asked this
                      Lucy,

Lucy, you lied and slandered me on this forum for 2 weeks, and your still doing it huh?

something is really mentally wrong with you Elijah
                      Aphasia is a sign of some other condition, such as a stroke or a brain tumor.
                      A person with aphasia may:
                      Speak in short or incomplete sentences
                      Speak in sentences that don't make sense
                      Substitute one word for another or one sound for another
                      Speak unrecognizable words
                      Not understand other people's conversation
                      Write sentences that don't make sense

The severity and scope of the problems depend on the extent of damage and the area of the brain affected.

Comment

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH DO YOU
                        you dont even understand those verses you type.
                        you have some sort of disease of the mind, as you don't bible study nor actually understand what you even writen.

SPYING is RIGHT
                        =how?
                        YOU WRITE AS A ''Elijah speak'' and so because of your frail mind, and incomprehension of normal rebuttals and simple English you appear as a retard

its called ''RECEPTIVE APHASIA'' - a mind disorder.

your words LACK MEANING - DUE TO VERY POOR COMPREHENSION SKILLS AND UNABLE TO SELF MONITOR yourself = Elijah speak
                        Get a life Lucy, because you don't have one, and certainly no LIFE NOW as you claim, and no lying slander has life either.

Spying, if you read this, this is the kind of unbelieving behavior that you have been upholding, and it seems she is now using your word terms to slander also.

Comment

to lucy and spying from elijah =quoted

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. 2 Peter 2:22.

Hmm, sounds like one rotten fruit trying to defend another one, and the old sow is trying to defend the old dog above.

mess written 3/3/17 @ 5.37pm

the reference = the old sow = me
                          the reference to old dog = spying

would ''the old sow'' mean a PIG = so Elijah calls me an OLD PIG in a round about way

a statement from a very mentally ill person

Comment

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. 2 Peter 2:22.

Hmm, sounds like one rotten fruit trying to defend another one, and the old sow is trying to defend the old dog above.

the reference = the old sow = me
                            the reference to old dog = spying

a statement from a very mentally ill person
                            Yea Lucy, your fruit is so rotten, I can smell it all the way over here in the USA, and the old sow loves her wallowing in the mire too hmm?

Comment

thank you elijah

Yea Lucy, your fruit is so rotten, I can smell it all the way over here in the USA, and the old sow loves her wallowing in the mire too hmm?
                              you are possessed by evil~~~~ and when cornered huff and bluff and abuse...
                              too much evidence against you

however a sick man, deserves mercy and a sick mind needs healing.
                              perhaps you shall obtain both

Comment

Working...
                              X