X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eliyah
    • Jul 2005

Lucy,

Is this why you constantly condemn the scriptures, because the scriptures condemn your ungodly sins and transgressions?

So here agenda is to condemn everyone and the scriptures, because the scriptures condemn her ungodly sins and transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• LucySmith
      • Jul 2005

consider this fruit Elijah to shut up your lying demon mouth

you are the one WITH THE WALKING STICK AND CRIPPLED

NOTICE.....

-- I AM THE ONE WHO WALKS BY FAITH

now if you are not a demon possessed mental retard YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENT FRUIT.......................................

should you make an abusive. comment we know you are retarded.
      THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Eliyah
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by LucySmith

NOTICE.....

now if you are not a demon possessed mental retard YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENT FRUIT.......................................

Sure they are.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• LucySmith
          • Jul 2005

at least you observed

The difference *sure they are*...so next question who is the loser with the wrong belief..you can answer *Sure they are * again if the question is 2 hard.
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Eliyah
            • Jul 2005

NOTICE.....

Well, you must be, because your all the time doing it huh?

Comment

• LucySmith
              • Jul 2005

wait= how about we go through it again

Originally posted by Eliyah
              Well, you must be, because your all the time doing it huh?
              2nd time

you are the one with the WALKING STICK.....
              I AM THE ONE WHO WALKS BY FAITH......................

SO WHO IS THE ''ABUSIVE LOSER''?

not a hard ?
              ofcourse those with brains can see...............................
              the religious loser compared to the faith walker in Christ.
              and
              ofcourse the one who obeys COMPARED with the one who disobeys and suffers the curses of the law of moses because he cannot keep all 613 laws.... he was never under in the 1st place.

but IT IS ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON

Comment

• Eliyah
                • Jul 2005

2nd time

you are the one with the WALKING STICK.....
                I AM THE ONE WHO WALKS BY FAITH......................

SO WHO IS THE ''ABUSIVE LOSER''?

not a hard ?
                ofcourse those with brains can see...............................
                the religious loser compared to the faith walker in Christ.
                and
                ofcourse the one who obeys COMPARED with the one who disobeys and suffers the curses of the law of moses because he cannot keep all 613 laws.... he was never under in the 1st place.

but IT IS ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON
                Lucy,

All of the curses from the law of Moses has already overtaken you, as your abusive posts reveal for all to see, but the problem is, your too blind to see them huh?

Comment

• LucySmith
                  • Jul 2005

no no elijah I SEE YOU are CONFUSED... AND SINKING SLOWLY

INTO A MIRE OF RELIGIOUS RETARDATION........................ so sickening to witness

I DONT ACCEPT THE LAW OF MOSES.... THEY CEASED IN 70AD and died a gruesome death
                  so you ofcourse are confused again

REMEMBER YOU ARE THE RELIGIOUS JUDAIZER WITH A WALKING STICK
                  I AM THE JUST WHO LIVE BY FAITH

see..... for the 3rd time... now don't get grabby.....
                  just realise you appear dense verging on stupid

just to clarify - I refused the law of moses to the jews only - I am not a jewess - but a gentile..... outside the laws for that nation........................... just as I don't obey USA laws,...... hurrah

Comment

• Eliyah
                    • Jul 2005

INTO A MIRE OF RELIGIOUS RETARDATION........................ so sickening to witness

I DONT ACCEPT THE LAW OF MOSES.... THEY CEASED IN 70AD and died a gruesome death
                    so you ofcourse are confused again

REMEMBER YOU ARE THE RELIGIOUS JUDAIZER WITH A WALKING STICK

see..... for the 3rd time... now don't get grabby.....
                    just realise you appear dense verging on stupid
                    That's a laugh: Yea, tell everyone another lie, because those who live by faith prove it by obeying the scriptures as James said, instead of revealing their dirty dark mind as you do huh?

Comment

• LucySmith
                      • Jul 2005

you are the one with the crippled back and walking stick

That's a laugh: Yea, tell everyone another lie, because those who live by faith prove it by obeying the scriptures as James said, instead of revealing their dirty dark mind as you do huh?

the one who lives under the curses of the law you failed to keep... HELLO

I am the JUST - the faith walker like the saviour walked.....and none could walk by faith under the law of moses.

who is the silly sausage~~~~Mr stick man?

what has happened is YOU ARE SO FAR UNDER A STRONG DELUSION you cannot even reason because your mind is shrouded in a religious nauseating FOG.

you quote verse like the devil yet don't live in them IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT HAVE THE WALKING STICK...as your strength would be RENEWED DAILY... AS MINE IS.

Comment

• Eliyah
                        • Jul 2005

the one who lives under the curses of the law you failed to keep... HELLO

I am the JUST - the faith walker like the saviour walked.....and none could walk by faith under the law of moses.

who is the silly sausage~~~~Mr stick man?

what has happened is YOU ARE SO FAR UNDER A STRONG DELUSION you cannot even reason because your mind is shrouded in a religious nauseating FOG.

you quote verse like the devil yet don't live in them IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT HAVE THE WALKING STICK...as your strength would be RENEWED DAILY... AS MINE IS.
                        Lucy,

The truth is, you have no savior, except yourself, because you sure do not live by the Savior of the scriptures words though huh?

Comment

• LucySmith
                          • Jul 2005

The devilish madness is erupting elijah

Lucy,

The truth is, you have no savior, except yourself, because you sure do not live by the Savior of the scriptures words though huh?
                          WATCH

NOW ELIJAH why do you wish to remain UNDER the curses of moses when you fail to obey 613 laws as written
                          CAN YOU EXPLAIN YOUR MADNESS~~~~
                          NOW IT IS VERY OBVIOUS the OT LAWS ARE WORKING IN YOUR LIFE.... YOU ARE NEVER HEALED, NEVER COME OUT FROM POVERTY NOR SOME RATHER ''INTERESTING'' MARRIAGE
                          - WHERE IS YOUR ''FIRST WIFE'' AND MOTHER OF YOUR GROWN CHILDREN?

YOU DONT GET RENEWED DAILY - WHO IS THE BIG LOSER HERE....
                          this is not a trick question.

why do you INSIST ON PRESENTING YOUR LIFE AS CURSED to us.... that is so sad.
                          Spying does the same thing... Mr Armstrong the pervert, convinced him too obey the laws of moses - ie satuday service then a gut fest....look at him....a sad reflection of a man found wanting.
                          why do I wish to believe men under curses???????????????????

Comment

• Eliyah
                            • Jul 2005

WATCH

NOW ELIJAH why do you wish to remain UNDER the curses of amoses when you fail to obey 613 laws as written
                            CAN YOU EXPLAIN YOUR MADNESS~~~~
                            NOW IT IS VERY OBVIOUS LAWS ARE WORKING IN YOUR LIFE.... YOU ARE NEVER HEALED, NEVER COME OUT FROM POVERTY NOR SOME RATHER ''INTERESTING'' MARRIAGE
                            - WHERE IS YOUR ''FIRST WIFE'' AND MOTHER OF YOUR GROWN CHILDREN?

YOU DONT GET RENEWED DAILY - WHO IS THE BIG LOSER HERE....
                            this is not a trick question.
                            Lucy,

For all the umpteen lies you have already told on this forum, do you think people are really going to believe your telling the truth about your own life on here?

Comment

• LucySmith
                              • Jul 2005

Most people will believe me Elijah

Lucy,

For all the umpteen lies you have already told on this forum, do you think people are really going to believe your telling the truth about your own life on here?
                              because I speak the truth and live within it BY THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH

YOU DONT nor does Spying as some form of madness has possessed you both = with curses manifesting within your lives.... just like the lost.

when
                              Cursed is Anyone Hung on a Tree
                              22"If a man has committed a sin worthy of death and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree, 23his corpse shall not hang all night on the tree, but you shall surely bury him on the same day (for he who is hanged is accursed of God), so that you do not defile your land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance.
                              New American Standard Bible
                              JESUS WASHED MY SINS AWAY
                              AMEN

OFCOURSE THEY WILL BELIEVE ME - WHY NOT I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MY LIFE... IT IS AN OPEN BOOK.... and you are the one with the walking stick, the ''marriage???'' and poverty

in a way I am glad u post here, as it gives me heaps of practice to defeat the devil in you that makes you look possessed.....
                              you need deliverance for sure.... because what you have is so ghastly none would wish to believe as you do

Comment

• Eliyah
                                • Jul 2005

because I speak the truth and live within it BY THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH

YOU DONT nor does Spying as some form of madness has possessed you both = with curses manifesting within your lives.... just like the lost.

when

JESUS WASHED MY SINS AWAY
                                AMEN

OFCOURSE THEY WILL BELIEVE ME - WHY NOT I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MY LIFE... IT IS AN OPEN BOOK.... and you are the one with the walking stick, the ''marriage'' and poverty
                                Really?

Then where did you learn this term word "Jezzie" from?

Because I had to look this word up, and lo, and behold, this is the gutter word term one prostitute uses for another huh?

Comment

Working...