• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elijah's post to me.... i want all too see,

elijah's post to me....

MY POST
    and walk from glory to glory
    don't allow the devil to shame you be agreeing to the problems he inflicts upon the ignorant.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_dCF5r3vfg

HIS RELY IS AS FOLLOWS....
    I removed EliYah's foul words here per Lucy's request, Latuwr 2/10/2017

BECAUSE OF THE SHEER FOULNESS AND EVIL FROM THIS MAN'S FILTHY MIND - ITS MY LAST POST ON LA

Lucy,
    I do not blame you for your reaction. I made some comments on one of your posts to EliYah on your "YESHUA ON THE CROSS" Thread, and I, in no uncertain terms, condemned EliYah's
    above remarks to you in his original post. I want all to see that post also. The only way that foul post should be removed is if you yourself should request that the post be removed.
    Sincerely, Latuwr

GOODBYE DEAR SPYING i cannot abide in the continual filthy posts

of elijah

goodbye IAH... look after yourself kenny doll
    i hope you guys REMAIN here...IN THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION LIFE
    YES we did disagree, but you never used demonic filth to try and ''prove'' your dogma

so long guys
    love lucy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20170208_141437.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	59461

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      of elijah

goodbye IAH... look after yourself kenny doll
      i hope you guys REMAIN here...IN THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION LIFE

love lucy
      [ATTACH]113[/ATTACH]
      Lucy,

You were the one that started the tale about the man and the goat, and not me.

Comment

Lucy,

Went up to her and asked her if she needed help. This poor woman was very distressed said she had 4 children and she just witnessed her husband have intercourse with a goat down in the paddock
        Your the one that told this filthy tale was it not Lucy?

Comment

[QUOTE=Eliyah;23180]Lucy,

Went up to her and asked her if she needed help. This poor woman was very distressed said she had 4 children and she just witnessed her husband have intercourse with a goat down in the paddock
          Your the one that told this filthy tale was it not Lucy?

You could not STOP yourself from posting this filthy tale in post #3 in my thread huh?

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....l-Commandments

Yea, you talk about a filthy mind you have huh Lucy?

Comment

thank you dear Spying

i request you remove this post please

Comment

also

i request you remove this post please

Lucy,
              I do not blame you for your reaction. I made some comments on one of your posts to EliYah on your "YESHUA ON THE CROSS" Thread, and I, in no uncertain terms, condemned EliYah's
              above remarks to you in his original post. I want all to see that post also. The only way that foul post should be removed is if you yourself should request that the post be removed.
              Sincerely, Latuwr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              while Elijah remains as a foul mouth on this forum poster on LA.... I shall not be here.
              as I know u don't ban others I say a sweet bye bye to you as my old friend... stay well, stay alive and remain amen

Comment

Lucy,
                Sincerely, Latuwr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                while Elijah remains as a foul mouth on this forum poster on LA.... I shall not be here.
                as I know u don't ban others I say a sweet bye bye to you as my old friend... stay well, stay alive and remain amen
                Lucy, you make foul mouthed comments about a man and a goat, then you try to blame me for your foul mouth comments, and you get angry when I point it out to YOU in the form of a question about your SHAME.

Comment

Working...
                X