No announcement yet.

A Vast Conspiracy Hatched in the Dark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Vast Conspiracy Hatched in the Dark?

The following is from:

GAMLA: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM ISRAEL
    Volume 2 Issue 100 Jerusalem, Israel
    25 Elul, 5761 * * September 13, 2001

A Vast Conspiracy Hatched in the Dark?

Given the scale in time and dimensions of this last appalling conspiracy against America, none of DEBKAfile's intelligence experts can explain how it came to fruition without any Western intelligence community noticing what was going on. The pre planning must have taken years and involved hundreds if not thousands of strategists, activists, helpers, spotters, couriers, sleepers, controllers and spiritual leaders - and their families. Large sums of cash must have moved between countries.

And indeed, on Wednesday, scant hours after the shocking disasters in New York and Washington, the FBI was bursting with newfound information. It swung into action, knowing exactly where to lay hands on crowds of suspects in Boston and Florida. In record time, its agents had identified all the hijackers, estimating three to six on each of the passenger planes involved.

At least two of the hijackers were on the authorities' 'watch list'. Most were Egyptian or Saudi nationals. There was evidence to connect the conspiracy to the Saudi tycoon-terrorist ex-Saudi Osama Bin Laden. After all, there cannot be many organizations in the world capable of recruiting 12 to 24 volunteer suicides ' and the odds are that it will be based in the Arab and Moslem world.

Even before finding the black boxes, the FBI knew that out of five targets, the terrorists hit two, the Twin Towers landmark, and missed three. They had been aiming for the White House, the President's Maryland resort at Camp David and the presidential Boeing, Air Force One. Instead they hit the Pentagon and a place in Pennsylvania.

In record time, the investigators discovered that two of the hijackers were Egyptians, who took private flying courses in Venice, Florida, and that a dense network of Jihad Islami and Bin Laden cells flourished undisturbed in many of America's cities.

Suddenly, too, thousands of Boston's Logan airport personnel were suspected of abetting in the conspiracy after exactly 800 staff name-tags were found to have gone missing last year. The FBI has now identified five Arab men as suspects, two of them believed to have entered the US and Canada and made several trips to 'case' Logan.

But how did the terrorists make it to the two flights armed with knives and cans of mace? Hundreds of suspected accomplices are to be detained for interrogation in Boston and Florida.

All these discoveries, certain to be followed by many more, came tumbling out after the multiple disaster, raising the question of why were they not made before?

Why did no one in the vast security administration of the United States raise the alarm?

The only logical answer to this, in the view of DEBKAfile's intelligence experts, is that the system was muffled, disarmed from the inside. Osama Bin Laden or perhaps the senior partner of his Qaeda ('The Base') group, the fundamentalist Egyptian Jihad Islami, must have been able to plant agents inside the US military and intelligence services.

It would not be the first time.

DEBKAfile 's counter-terrorist experts recall the extraordinary appearance of the Egyptian-American Ali Mohamed, 48 as state witness at the trial in the Manhattan County court last April of the ring which carried out the 1988 US embassy bombings in Nairobi and Daar e-Salaam, causing 224 deaths, including 12 Americans. As one of Bin Laden's chief lieutenants, Mohamed's testimony enabled the US government to use the trial for building a comprehensive indictment against the entire Bin Laden terrorist machine. He was sentenced to life imprisonment for his role in the conspiracy, but was let off the death sentence.

An expert in the art of 'invading the Western society' targeted for terrorism, he was a skilled double agent. Mohamed became a naturalized US citizen and penetrated the US army's Special Forces facility at the Fort Bragg, and given the rank of US sergeant. During his army stint, Mohamed organized and built up the pervasive network of Islamic 'societies' operating with apparent innocuous intent in so many corners of America, with an anti-American agenda, which is far from pious. They provide the infrastructure to support Islamic fundamentalist terrorist dedicated to 'opposing non-Islamic governments with force and violence' - in the prophetic words of the US prosecutor at the embassy trial.

Bin Laden was charged in absentia with endorsing a fatwah, or religious decree, ordering devout Muslims to kill Americans, including civilians, anywhere in the world.
    Sandy

America: The Good Neighbor.

This, from a Canadian newspaper, is worth sharing.

America: The Good Neighbor.

Widespread but only partial news coverage was given
    recently to a remarkable editorial broadcast from
    Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television
    commentator. What follows is the full text of his
    trenchant remarks as printed in the Congressional Record:
    "This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the
    Americans as the most generous and possibly the least
    appreciated people on all the earth.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and
    Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the
    Americans who poured in billions of dollars and
    forgave other billions in debts. None of these
    countries is today paying even the interest on its
    remaining debts to the United States.

When France was in danger of collapsing in 1956,
    it was the Americans who propped it up, and their
    reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets
    of Paris. I was there. I saw it.

When earthquakes hit distant cities, it is the
    United States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59
    American communities were flattened by tornadoes.
    Nobody helped.

The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped
    billions of dollars! into discouraged countries. Now
    newspapers in those countries are writing about the
    decadent, warmongering Americans.

I'd like to see just one of those countries that
    is gloating over the erosion of the United States
    dollar build its own airplane. Does any other country
    in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo
    Jet, the Lockheed Tri-Star, or the Douglas DC10?
    If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all the
    International lines except Russia fly American Planes?

Why does no other land on earth even consider putting
    a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese
    technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German
    technocracy, and you get automobiles.

You talk about American technocracy, and you find
    men on the moon -! not once, but several times -
    and safely home again.

You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs
    right in the store window for everybody to look at.
    Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded.
    They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless
    they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American
    dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here.

When the railways of France, Germany and India
    were breaking down through age, it was the Americans
    who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and
    the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an
    old caboose. Both are still broke.

I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced
    to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name
    me even one time when someone else raced to the
    Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside
    help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I'm one
    Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get
    kicked around. They will come out of this thing with
    their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled
    to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating
    over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of
    those."

Stand proud, America!

Sandy

Comment

Sandy,

That was beautiful ! Made me cry! Two years ago when I was on the EliYah Forum. I started seeing how "america" may be "babylon". And I cried and cried. Yah has brought me a long way since those days. I "see" things now so differently then I did then.

Yah showed me how... Adam and Eve lived in the "Garden" or "Paradise". And yet... sin entered in... then they were cast out.

America is a physical "type" of that paradise, and yet so much "sin" is found in her. We are the "Land of the Free". And yet because we have taken Yah and prayer out of the schools and because of the flood of doctrines, and peoples love waxing cold... etc. I see now that America is "both". Babylon, and yet; "the child that leads them". That is in the "physical".
      We are the bad and the good. see what I mean?

As is so in all human beings. But once the bad has reached it's peak, the good (Yahshua) shall prevail. But these things must be.
      I just came from Eliyahs forum. A girl posted this>

the date 9/ll = 9+1+1=11
      Sept. 11 is the 254 day of the year...2+5+4=11
      on sept 11 there are 111 days left tothe end of the year
      119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran 1+1+9=ll
      Two towers resemble the number 11
      first plane was flight 11
      New york is the 11th state added tothe union
      New York city has 11 letters
      afghanistan has 11 letters
      Flight 11 had 92 on board 9+2=11
      Flight 77 had 65 on board 6+5=11

Does anybody know what the number 11 signifies...????
      Is it just coincidence?
      I know that Kabbalah teaches that numbers have significance...but eleven...??????????
      What's the point? Anybody know?

And I answered this; >
      Dear Betzer,

I don't know a whole lot... but as far as I understand it...
      all "numbers" are from 1-10. Then they start over. But Grace may be able to show me different... I don't know.
      I have been taught to take a double digit number and add them together to give you the actual number. example: 11 = 2. so "2" would actually be the 'number' we are working with. They do this because they say that true numbers are 1-10 and "10" actually being "1" again. and it starts over.
      As far as I understand; "2" means or equals: "witnesses".

ie; 2 per animal on ark. Yahshua sent his diciples out in "twos". that kind of thing.

Which to me lines up... that this tragedy is most definately a "witness".

Every one seems to be screaming "Nostrodamus". I am amazed that no one has brought up Rev. 18:7-
      "how much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciouly, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow (I think of Statue of Liberty), and shall see no sorrow.

9) And the kings of the earth who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
      10) Standing AFAR OFF for the fear of her torment (isn't it strange that due to TV. these days, the whole world can "stand afar off" and watch all of this)
      saying; Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in ONE HOUR is her judgment come.
      11) and the MERCHANTS of the EARTH shall "weep and mourn" over her; for NO MAN BUYETH THEIR MERCHANDISE ANY MORE:

12 -14 lists all of the merchandise... Gold, silver etc.

15) The merchants of these things, which were made rich > BY HER,< SHALL STAND AFAR OFF FOR THE FEAR OF HER TORMENT, WEEPING AND WAILING,

17) For in ONE HOUR so great riches is come to nought. And EVERY shipmaster, and ALL the company of ships and sailors and AS MANY AS TRADE BY SEA, stood afar off. 18) and cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 19)And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich ALL that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in ONE HOUR is she made desolate.

it goes on to say that nothing shall be "found in her no more at all". Which no doubt, nothing in the WTC shall be found anymore.
      It is gone forever!

Now... Something like this would be a 'PHYSICAL' manifestation of this. I have found that there are at least "3" manifestations of every prophecy. There is an out and out "physical" manifestation. ie; government / politics / money.

And there is a part spirit / part physical manifestation. ie;
      religion / church world. Which is still "physical" yet "spiritual" as well.
      And there shall be a "spirtual" manifestation which will take place "inside" of us, in our heart and mind.

Also I have found that often a "phsycal" manifestation seems "bad" and yet on the "flip flop" in the "spirit", the same thing is a 'good' thing.
      Example; in the physical "Father and daughter" being intimate is not a good thing. But in the spirit... it's EXACTLY what we want. "to have an intimate relationship with our heavenly father with result of offspring. ie; the holy spirit in us. see what I mean?

Also keep in mind... That the two things being targeted are not so much the "people of NY." I don't think they are any more sinful then anyone else for that matter... no... the things being targeted is; "MONEY". (which is a "city" itself in it's own right) and > Military power. These are the things being targeted. I don't mean by the men that did it. I mean in respect to Yahs vengence!

I have been working on a write up on Rev. and the 3 different manifestations. It's quite long... and I thought to try to edit it, but whenever I go to do that, instead of taking stuff out, I ADD STUFF... ugh. (smile). Yah willing I'll post it soon, and even though it's long... I hope some are able to get something out of it.

Some say that "great city" is Jerusalem because of a scripture that says: "where our savior was crucified."
      And though Yahshua was crucified in Jerusalem, he is also "crucified" at one time or another in the hearts and minds of man. Say... everytime we sin? Or once someone comes to realize that YAHSHUA is indeed their ONLY sacrifice for atonement for our sin... Therefore we must realize that we ALL have killed him, if we have sinned... something like that.

But "money" really is evil.
      Money is such an addicting thing. How many times have we all said... if I just had this or that I'd be happy. And when the time comes... we inevidably think we need more. Or because we have money... we think we are in need of nothing, or no one, and do not know that we are vile and poor!
      Money is so very evil. And yet we are forced to "serve" it in one way or another. Each and everyone of us. But we cannot have two masters. We will love one and despise the other.

Again... I do not think the vengance was taken out on the "people" so to speak, as much as what these buildings represent. In fact... I would not doubt it if the people themselves were not in comparison to others, are very good people. There is also a scripture in the OT saying something like "no one takes thought that they were taken to be spared the evil to come." something like that. I shall go look it up for context as well... but that just came to mind.

Well... till next time.
      May Yah bless us all. May Yah bless our fall.
      May every knee bow, and every tongue confess that YAH (not man) does REIGN!
      Love,
      D'

We are also a "type" of the "eagle". It all works together. All at the same time. know what I mean? At least this is what it seems to me.

Love,
      D'
      "At that day
      shall a man look to his Maker,
      and his eyes shall have respect
      to the Holy One of Israel."
      Isaiah 17:7

Comment

Hi DeAnna
        Although I know that everything that has happened is real, it seems unreal. I am having a hard time accepting the reality of it all.

The following is from the book "Numbers in Scripture" by E.W. Bullinger.

The number 11 is the number which marks disorder, disorganization, imperfection and disintergration.
        • Jehoakim reigned ELEVEN years
          when Nebuchadnezzar came up and began his disintegrating work on Jerusalem (2 Kings 23:36; 24:1; and 2 Chronicles 36:5, 6)

Zedekiah reigned ELEVEN years
          when Nebuchadnezzar completed the work by putting an end to Israel's rule in Jerusalem (2 Chronicles 36:11; Jeremiah 52:1), for "in the eleventh year the city was broken up: (Jeremiah 39:2)

The ELEVENTH year
          in which Ezekiel prophesied against Tyre (Ezekiel 26:1) and against Egypt (30:20; 31:1) was the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in which Jerusalem was broken up. And the threefold repetition of it is to impress us with the fact that Tyre and Egypt should be broken up, as Jerusalem had been.

The ELEVEN apostles
          witness of disintegration even amongst the Twelve (Acts 2:14, etc.)

The ELEVENTH hour
          (Matthew 20:6, 9) is proverbial as being contrary alike both to what is right in order and arrangement.
        Sandy

Comment

Working...
        X