WHAT was the ''work'' of a judaizer? name and shame this ministry~expose them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The apostle James Jacob wrote and asked:

Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not Elohim chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men/women oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
    James 2:5-6.

While I do not condemn the rich, I can certainly say, that what James wrote here ABOVE is indeed true, as I have been done the same.

Paul wrote:

For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem. Romans 15:26.

However, there are many more scriptures than these, that will disprove, that all of Messiah were rich in this world's wealth.

Comment

The apostle James Jacob wrote and asked:

Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not Elohim chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men/women oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
      James 2:5-6.

While I do not condemn the rich, I can certainly say, that what James wrote here ABOVE is indeed true, as I have been done the same.

The apostle Paul was also brought before the judgment seat Acts 18:12-17; Acts 25:6-17.

Comment

Working...
      X