WHAT was the ''work'' of a judaizer? name and shame this ministry~expose them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy,

I told you over and over.. as a faithfull servant to the gospel and you will not hear.
    so be it
    Well, it's Lucy's own personal idea of the gospel huh?

Messiah said:

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.Luke 19:27.

And the Jezebel's will also be slain, and they may end up being DOG FOOD huh?

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Rev.7:4.

Lucy, you have now admitted, that YOU are NOT of the 144.000 redeemed, because the Sabbath law was given to THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

Comment

Lucy,

Messiah said:

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.Luke 19:27.

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Rev.7:4.

Yahweh Messiah said:
      Lucy, you have now admitted, that YOU are NOT of the 144.000 redeemed, because the Sabbath law was given to THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments....

But the seventh day is the sabbath of Yahweh thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Yahweh blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

And Yahweh said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
      Exodus 20:6-22.

Lucy, you have now admitted, that YOU are NOT of the 144.000 redeemed, because the Sabbath law was given to THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL- the 144.000 redeemed.

Comment

blood guts cruelty... NO i am not part of this

The Kabbalah is attributed to the Rabbi Shimon ben Yoahi who wrote,
        “Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed.”
        http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02...d-black-magic/
        Like the Talmud of Babylon, it is reputed to be derived form an Oral Law which God gave to Moses on Sinai in addition to the Written Law.
        In a cryptic passage from a book of the Kabbalah (Tikkunei Zohar 1:27b), buried within a double-entendre, is a reference to the Mishnah (first book of the Talmud) actually being “the burial place of Moses.”
        Furthermore, the rabbinic authors of the Mishnah admit to each other that their teachings and laws have “scant scriptural basis.”

Judaics under Kabbalistic auspices are said to be under the dominion of the sitra ahra (“evil inclination”).

Comment

Lucy, you just don't get it. Please get some Q-tips.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          THE BELIEVER WHO WROTE THE ABOVE WAS A CHURCHED sda PERSON~~~ NOT SOME LOST HICK ATHEIST~~~

you are a judaizer!!!
          PURE AND SIMPLE MARRIED TO THE CORPSE OF THE LAW - TRUE FACTS... get rid the lying demons inside you please.

GET PRACTICAL PLEASE... YOU ARE spiritual ???.... - baloney bah bah..
          YOU ADMIT YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT A WILL AND ALL THE MOD CONS OF VANITY
          get real.

SPIRITUAL - IT IS A WORD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
          - YOU ARE A GOOSE~~~~~but a nice one

Jesus tells us that he and the Father works on Sabbath.

QUESTION
          How does Sabbath keeping work in the New Jerusalem where there is no night or darkness to start the beginning and end of the Sabbath?
          ReV 22:5 (NIV) There will be no more night.
          They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

EGW tells us that people will be lost if they do not keep the Sabbath!
          The visions given to Ellen White at the outset of her mission brought the importance of the seventh-day Sabbath prominently into view as the testing truth, which in the last days would divide the inhabitants of the earth into two classes—those who obey God and will be eternally saved and those who reject his law and will be eternally lost.

The attitude of the individual toward the seventh-day Sabbath would be the determining factor. —Selected Messages, Book 3 (1980), page 380, paragraph 2, Chapter Title: Lessons From Meeting the Sunday Law Crisis of the Late 1880's and Early 1890's.

EGW: The Sabbath was made for man.
          God designed that upon that day men should engage in no secular pursuits, but should worship him.
          And those who reverence the commandments of God, will, after seeing the claims of the fourth precept of the decalogue, obey it without questioning the feasibility or convenience of such obedience.
          But if light on this subject is presented from the word of God, and men reject that light, they thereby refuse to obey God, and cannot be saved in their disobedience. —The Watchman, June 23, 1908, paragraph 3, Article Title: The Rejection of Light Mrs. E. G. White.

YIKES
          ELLEN WHITE RE-INCARNATED IN IAH AND POOR OLD ELIJAH~~~~~
          Lucy, listen. ALL of the "religions" who profess that the Law is "moral" and "ceremonial" are UNINFORMED. Your "churched" sda quote is UNINFORMED. They do not understand the Spiritual, just like YOU do not understand the Spiritual, otherwise, you would be able to understand how "My Father is always at His work to this very day, and I, too, am working.” At THAT time, it was the end of the Spiritual Third Day that My Father was working on...why can't you grasp and "see/hear" that? Are you born blind? Why don't you start to understand what My Father's WORK is, and why and how He was ALWAYS at His WORK "to this VERY day." For you to misunderstand Yeshua's statement to where you teach and believe that He was promoting disobedience to ONE of the 10 commands is astonishing. The Seventh Day Sabbath is meaningless in your mind, but NOT Elohim's as He has a PLANNED rest day, and it IS the Seventh Day Sabbath (Hebrews 4:4-9). Please Lucy, don't harden your heart to where you miss out on that Seventh Day Rest. Ken
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          Abstain from meats offered to idols
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

The Kabbalah is attributed to the Rabbi Shimon ben Yoahi who wrote,
            “Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed.”
            http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/02...d-black-magic/
            Like the Talmud of Babylon, it is reputed to be derived form an Oral Law which God gave to Moses on Sinai in addition to the Written Law.
            In a cryptic passage from a book of the Kabbalah (Tikkunei Zohar 1:27b), buried within a double-entendre, is a reference to the Mishnah (first book of the Talmud) actually being “the burial place of Moses.”
            Furthermore, the rabbinic authors of the Mishnah admit to each other that their teachings and laws have “scant scriptural basis.”

Judaics under Kabbalistic auspices are said to be under the dominion of the sitra ahra (“evil inclination”).
            Lucy,

Here YOU go again, and now you are confusing the writings of the Talmud with the Scriptures.

Lucy, when have you ever SEEN ME quote from the Talmud??

I do NOT teach Kabbalistic teachings-period, I ONLY teach the scriptures, but that does not stop you from accusing falsely, and lying though does it?

Comment

Lucy,

Messiah said:

Yahweh Messiah said:

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments....

But the seventh day is the sabbath of Yahweh thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Yahweh blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

And Yahweh said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

Lucy, you have now admitted, that YOU are NOT of the 144.000 redeemed, because the Sabbath law was given to THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL- the 144.000 redeemed.

And your right about ONE THING, your certainly not ONE of the 144.000 redeemed, because the redeemed do not reject the scripture of truth, and the commandments of Yah Elohim.

Comment

Lucy,

Messiah said:

Yahweh Messiah said:

And your right about ONE THING, your certainly not ONE of the 144.000 redeemed, because the redeemed do not reject the scripture of truth, and the commandments of Yah Elohim.

The Seventh Day Sabbath is meaningless in your mind, but NOT Elohim's as He has a PLANNED rest day, and it IS the Seventh Day Sabbath (Hebrews 4:4-9). Please Lucy, don't harden your heart to where you miss out on that Seventh Day Rest. Ken
                Indeed true Ken.

There remaineth therefore a Sabbath to the people of God. Hebrews 4:9.

Comment

Why would anyone hate Yah's Commandments?

For the life of me it is very difficult for me to understand WHY anyone would hate and despise Yah's commandments.

Yah said:

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Exodus 20:6; See also Deuteronomy 5:10.

The apostle John wrote:

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
                  1 John 5:2-3.

Ask yourself: Why would people NOT want the LOVE FROM ELOHIM, and for us NOT to LOVE HIM??

Comment

For the life of me it is very difficult for me to understand WHY anyone would hate and despise Yah's commandments.

Yah said:

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Exodus 20:6; See also Deuteronomy 5:10.

The apostle John wrote:

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
                    1 John 5:2-3.

Ask yourself: Why would people NOT want the LOVE FROM ELOHIM, and for us NOT to LOVE HIM??

Could this BELOW be WHY.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils/demons, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. Rev.18:2.

and is become the habitation of devils/demons, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Comment

why dont you live in the spiritual Ken

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                      Lucy, listen. ALL of the "religions" who profess that the Law is "moral" and "ceremonial" are UNINFORMED. Your "churched" sda quote is UNINFORMED. They do not understand the Spiritual, just like YOU do not understand the Spiritual, otherwise, you would be able to understand how "My Father is always at His work to this very day, and I, too, am working.” At THAT time, it was the end of the Spiritual Third Day that My Father was working on...why can't you grasp and "see/hear" that? Are you born blind? Why don't you start to understand what My Father's WORK is, and why and how He was ALWAYS at His WORK "to this VERY day." For you to misunderstand Yeshua's statement to where you teach and believe that He was promoting disobedience to ONE of the 10 commands is astonishing. The Seventh Day Sabbath is meaningless in your mind, but NOT Elohim's as He has a PLANNED rest day, and it IS the Seventh Day Sabbath (Hebrews 4:4-9). Please Lucy, don't harden your heart to where you miss out on that Seventh Day Rest. Ken

IAH you rave on and on about how we are all so ILL INFORMED.... yet.... you fail to live in 613 ''spiritual laws'' yourself = plus cannot even name them for practical daily living
                      So~~~~have you any idea, what it means to worship in the SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH~~~~~

NO

IAH you are firmly ''fixed'' into all the ''necessities'' of vanity = you live and breath vanity and Its values.
                      YOU LOVE THOSE THINGS YESHUA HATED

You make vanity your god, and toss in a bit if some weird religious creed called in the N,T = A ''JUDIAZER'' AND THEN TELL ALL we are wrong....

There is not one bit of difference IN YOU= from the Amish, the Mormons, the JWs ....etc add nauseum ... as they too HAVE JERKED AROUND THE SCRIPTURES to their peril... all die.... full of scriptures and LACKING KNOWLEDGE so it MAKES THEM P.E.R.I.S.H.

Ken I am ALREADY IN the 7th day rest... and not one bit of the ghastly laws of moses is near me.

HERE IS MY SABBATH REST = as REALITY = as PRACTICAL, and THAT WORKS
                      =MATH 11 V 28-30

= I REST IN MY SAVIOUR....
                      IN REAL LIFE AND I PROSPER BECAUSE HE IS MY LORD/SHEPHERD/KING.... not the bebunked law that faded away and killed all who were under it.

the odds of the lawkeeers were not good and still remain terrible

Comment

IAH you rave on and on about how we are all so ILL INFORMED.... yet.... you fail to live in 613 ''spiritual laws'' yourself = plus cannot even name them for practical daily living
                        So~~~~have you any idea, what it means to worship in the SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH~~~~~

NO

IAH you are firmly ''fixed'' into all the ''necessities'' of vanity = you live and breath vanity and Its values.

You make vanity your god, and toss in a bit if some weird religious creed called in the N,T = A ''JUDIAZER'' AND THEN TELL ALL we are wrong....

There is not one bit of difference IN YOU= from the Amish, the Mormons, the JWs ....etc add nauseum ... as they too HAVE JERKED AROUND THE SCRIPTURES to their peril... all die.... full of scriptures and LACKING KNOWLEDGE so it MAKES THEM P.E.R.I.S.H.

Ken I am ALREADY IN the 7th day rest... and not one bit of the ghastly laws of moses is near me.

=MATH 11 V 28-30

IN REAL LIFE AND I PROSPER BECAUSE HE IS MY LORD/SHEPHERD/KING.... not the bebunked law that faded away and killed all who were under it.

I REST IN MY SAVIOUR....
                        IN REAL LIFE AND I PROSPER BECAUSE HE IS MY LORD/SHEPHERD/KING
                        Really Lucy?

Why do YOU not obey and do His red words as He said to do?

All lip service but no action huh?

Comment

HEY MAN i dont live in poverty and have a crippled problem

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                          Really Lucy?

Why do YOU not obey and do His red words as He said to do?

All lip service but no action huh?
                          I dwell in the reality of HIS PROMISE....praise the saviour's sweet name
                          you are the one overweight, in poverty and use a walking stick............................ a vanity dweller.

Comment

You are a rare one Lucy.

NO

=MATH 11 V 28-30

Hi Lucy, you know, I do have to admit that what the Apostle Paul said about the Gentiles may apply to you. They were ignorant of Elohim's Law, yet some how they did accomplish the "basics":

Rom 2:14
                            (14) For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

So somehow, maybe, you will become a Law Keeper without having any understanding. Ken
                            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Lucy, watch out, you may just fall off that chair again.

I dwell in the reality of HIS PROMISE....praise the saviour's sweet name
                              you are the one overweight, in poverty and use a walking stick............................ a vanity dweller.
                              Hi Lucy, you should be careful, you might just FALL off that chair again. Ken

Comment

paul had no eye witness to be an apostle

he is SELF CONFESSED 22 TIMES ONE FROM HIS OWN MOUTH~~~~
                                ALSO
                                WHO COPIED GREEK PLAYS as part of his ''my gospel'' he preached ancient play-writer's words as his own...............
                                PLUS + with AN encylopedia record as a mason...33 deg ofcourse as a ''master builder''

his modern day equivalent hmmmm..
                                so many to chose from.....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2V7KbbfRHA

THIS SAD DISPLAY OF DEMONIC PROPORTIONS IS FROM THE PAULINE CONFUSED ''TONGUES'' IN HIS ''MY GOSPEL''
                                mostly USA church profiteering preachers they got the ''''ok''' from saul/paul himself
                                [fleece the flock they so dumb they wont notice]

all this religious ''my gospel'' kinda rubs me up the wrong way IAH...
                                either/or-.spiritual/natural whatever = still kills the pews stone dead... sigh

you do what ye will - to me its a load of dead garbage....religious trash... kills.
                                OHHHH
                                ARE YOU A HOLY TONGUE TALKER IAH as a lover of saul/paul false ministry rev 2 v 2
                                - if not why not? - u disobeyed him or something????

Comment

Working...
                                X