No announcement yet.

simple question to ask -can you keep 613 laws of Moses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy, I can only imagine, but something caused that demented man to do what he did.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    I was NOT PRIVY to all the -why- where- how - and as this subject was so ghastly to a normal person...
    I never heard from Jeannie if she knew all of the intimate details between the man and the goat or the man and the goat and the wife and the children details - the woman apparently WAS SO DISTRESSED and almost fainting from her story according to Jeannie

perhaps as a man you can explain such an action with an animal.????
    Hi Lucy, for a man with a wife and 4 children to do something like that in front of her, is in my mind something the man was doing to make a statement to her. Was he telling her he "preferred" a goat "instead" of her, or was he telling her that she should not have withheld herself from him...more or less "look what you have driven me to do?" And don't misunderstand, I am not condoning the man's demented action, I am just trying to get "inside" his demented thinking as to WHY he would do something so disgusting to where she could see it happening. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
    X