simple question to ask -can you keep 613 laws of Moses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its impossible to TURN A JEZ E BELL around hmm poor Elijah

wait I will put it front of his nose again....big letters he might MAKE CONTACT with reality....

these are two different covenants, OLD and New.
    They cannot be combined.
    They cannot be combined.
    They cannot be combined.
    They cannot be combined.
    They cannot be combined.
    They cannot be combined.
    They cannot be combined.

hmmm I wonder if he makes contact to the truth?

The new covenant replaces the old, it is Yeshua himself.

Moses law was temporary until the messiah came
    He came to take away the first to establish the second (Heb.10:9).

I hope he sees this hmmm ...open your eyes Elijah

Heb .8:13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete.
    Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb. 8:13 partially quotes Jer. 30:31 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete, growing old ready to vanish away.
    Who made it obsolete?
    God himself did.
    How?
    By a New covenant.

Lets look at the two main words.
    1) Obsolete: Greek- palaioo - decayed; to make (passively, become) worn out, or declare obsolete:
    2)vanish away: Greek is aphanismos- 1) disappearance 2) destruction

Heb 8:13 Perfect active indicative of palaiooo (NT:3774), an old verb from palaios (NT:3772) (in contrast with kainos (NT:2502), fresh, new), to treat as old and out of date. (from Robertson's Word Pictures in the New Testament)
    Heb 8:13 Is ready to vanish away engus (NT:1435) afanismou (NT:848 a).

Literally, "is nigh unto vanishing." Afanismos (NT:848 a),

I wonder how you would miss such evidence Mr JEZ -E-BELL. the false teacher

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      wait I will put it front of his nose again....big letters he might MAKE CONTACT with reality....

They cannot be combined.
      The new covenant replaces the old, it is Christ Jesus himself.

Heb. 8:13 partially quotes Jer. 30:31 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete, growing old ready to vanish away.
      Who made it obsolete?
      God himself did.
      How?
      By a New covenant.

1) Obsolete: Greek- palaioo - decayed; to make (passively, become) worn out, or declare obsolete:

Heb 8:13 Perfect active indicative of palaiooo (NT:3774), an old verb from palaios (NT:3772) (in contrast with kainos (NT:2502), fresh, new), to treat as old and out of date. (from Robertson's Word Pictures in the New Testament)

Lucy,

The NEW COVENANT IS A SPIRITUAL COVENANT, AND WITH SPIRITUAL LAWS Jer.31:31-33; Matthew 5; Hebrews 10:16, and you keep accusing us of keeping the letter of the old covenant huh?

Now, let's see if Jezzebel can understand this ABOVE, and see if she will stop speaking evil of the spiritual law?

PS: I'm not the one that has started umpteen THREADS speaking of disobedience to YAH'S laws, the same as Jezebel did huh?

Comment

really ELIJAH SO WHY THEN DO YOU NEED BOTH.....

CHECK MATE~~~~~~

how about I do it a 3rd time... JEZ-E-BELL may GET IT....its impossible to TURN A JEZ E BELL around hmm poor Elijah

They cannot be combined.
        They cannot be combined.
        They cannot be combined.
        They cannot be combined.
        They cannot be combined.
        They cannot be combined.
        They cannot be combined.

Who made it obsolete?
        God himself did.
        How?
        By a New covenant.

the lying spirit has Elijah JEZ-E-BELL in its fangs for sure, ~~~~~~he took ''the snake'' in and its biting him as a judaizer
        seems President trump-et LOVES THE POEM ON THE SNAKE... and it sure fits IAH AND ELIJAH

Comment

CHECK MATE~~~~~~

how about I do it a 3rd time... JEZ-E-BELL may GET IT....its impossible to TURN A JEZ E BELL around hmm poor Elijah

They cannot be combined.
          They cannot be combined.
          They cannot be combined.
          They cannot be combined.
          They cannot be combined.
          They cannot be combined.
          They cannot be combined.

Who made it obsolete?
          God himself did.
          How?
          By a New covenant.

the lying spirit has Elijah JEZ-E-BELL in its fangs for sure, ~~~~~~he took ''the snake'' in and its biting him as a judaizer
          seems President trump-et LOVES THE POEM ON THE SNAKE... and it sure fits IAH AND ELIJAH
          You see Lucy,

You run and get another one of your LEGION of lovers, and prostitute it on the forum as usual, exactly as Messiah said of YOU Rev.2:20-21, and you believe your lover prostitutes OVER and ABOVE Messiah's red words of truth.

Now that's funny, the Jezzebel accusing others of the very thing she does huh?

Comment

You see Lucy,

You run and get another one of your LEGION of lovers, and prostitute it on the forum as usual, exactly as Messiah said of YOU Rev.2:20-21, and you believe your lover prostitutes OVER and ABOVE Messiah's red words of truth.

Now let's see here:

When the commandment says: Thou shalt NOT commit adultery.

Lucy says against it, " You can commit adultery""

Hmm, sounds exactly like Jezebel huh?

Comment

You see Lucy,

Now let's see here:

That's it Lucy, run and get another one of your internet lovers to post on here huh?

Comment

You see Lucy,

Now let's see here:

That's it Lucy, run and get another one of your internet lovers to post on here huh?
                -----------------------------------------------------------

Now, Lucy said and wrote this on another thread:
                My church friend Jeanie.
                Went up to her and asked her if she needed help. This poor woman was very distressed said she had 4 children and she just witnessed her husband have intercourse with a goat down in the paddock.
                She actually write this.

Now WHY would a rich old Jezebel NOT want to help a poor woman like this? It sure cannot be for a lack of funds to help.

Could it be, the rich old Jezebel likes having intercourse, as she says, herself?

Comment

You see Lucy,

Now let's see here:

My church friend Jeanie.
                  Went up to her and asked her if she needed help. This poor woman was very distressed said she had 4 children and she just witnessed her husband have intercourse with a goat down in the paddock.
                  She actually did write this.

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....l-Commandments

Now WHY would a rich old Jezebel NOT want to help a poor woman like this? It sure cannot be for a lack of funds to help.

Could it be, the rich old Jezebel likes having intercourse, as she says, herself?

Comment

[QUOTE=Eliyah;23036]You see Lucy,

Now let's see here:

My church friend Jeanie.
                    She actually did write this.

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....l-Commandments

Opps, another little secret has been revealed huh?

Now who would one of her minds fantasy person's be?

No, it could not be Mr. David Icke, one of the front men for the N.W.O. huh?

Comment

foam/ froth /rage = ELIJAH is beside himself

I am so happy you explode Elijah.... your demon getting restless.

the best way for the truth to be revealed is to WATCH THE DEMON RAGE

~~~~~ELIJAH becomes furious ~~~~~

those with I's c it~~~~

Comment

Lucy, I'm not certain Eliyahu is FURIOUS.

I am so happy you explode Elijah.... your demon getting restless.

the best way for the truth to be revealed is to WATCH THE DEMON RAGE

~~~~~ELIJAH becomes furious ~~~~~

those with I's c it~~~~
                        Hi Lucy, I'm not certain Eliyahu is furious, but I do realize that he is very persistent in pointing out things about you that are inconsistent with the Scriptures.

Now, I would like to ask you about the woman who witnessed what her husband did. Did she let you know if her husband told her WHY he would do something like that? Ken
                        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                        Abstain from meats offered to idols
                        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

OH.. ok it goes ;like this....

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                          Hi Lucy, I'm not certain Eliyahu is furious, but I do realize that he is very persistent in pointing out things about you that are inconsistent with the Scriptures.

Now, I would like to ask you about the woman who witnessed what her husband did. Did she let you know if her husband told her WHY he would do something like that? Ken
                          i used to meet my pal Jeannie, who was then 75yrs old and i was 52 yrs old = we had much in common, as she was not a church go-er any more but had been a tongue talking Pentecostal church woman
                          As i had done a 1 yr stint in the christian outreach church, and been baptised there and born again [ the old methodist church i was raised up in- dont do any of this] we had much to chat over.
                          Anyways, we got to talking about how the church doesnt really help people but takes from them and really has NO answers TO GREAT TERRIBLE PROBLEMS...

and as we had lunch, Jeannie mentioned when she lived in a victorian country town many years prior, she had met this woman with such a horrific problem.... and because we are rather naive it was all a bit much to think on
                          Jeannie comforted this lady as best she could at the time... and as i was not there, i could offer no prayer deliverance nor support. it was not my story nor testimony.
                          I ONLY HEARD OF IT.... AND AS I WAS RAISED UP IN A VERY SHELTERED HOME one has to gasp at such a tragic tale

however Elijah seems fasinated with this sad tale and regurgitates it many times as if i am responsible = and= as the scriptures have been altered by lying scribes..
                          NO ONE CAN BE CONSTISTANT TO LIES AND COPIES in the 1st place can they~~~
                          hence the command of SEEKING THE RIGHTLY DIVIDING OF SCRIPTURE however ''poor elijah is a clued on believing in lots of dung'' and fails to rightly divide as you yourself consistently do. IAH

What is unbelievable is your claim you have received the spirit of truth~~~~ when lies appear to rule over you~~~~
                          I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SUCH SIMPLE ADVICE gets so mutilated by you AND TWISTED UP BY YOU into some weird religious freak show.

I PUT YOU GUYS INTO THE SAME FREAKY RELIGIOUS LEAGUE WITH THE JW'S AMISH AND MORMONS TO NAME JUST A FEW WEIRDOS

Comment

i used to meet my pal Jeannie, who was then 75yrs old and i was 52 yrs old = we had much in common, as she was not a church go-er any more but had been a tongue talking Pentecostal church woman
                            As i had done a 1 yr stint in the christian outreach church, and been baptised there and born again [ the old methodist church i was raised up in- dont do any of this] we had much to chat over.
                            Anyways, we got to talking about how the church doesnt really help people but takes from them and really has NO answers TO GREAT TERRIBLE PROBLEMS...

and as we had lunch, Jeannie mentioned when she lived in a victorian country town many years prior, she had met this woman with such a horrific problem.... and because we are rather naive it was all a bit much to think on
                            Jeannie comforted this lady as best she could at the time... and as i was not there, i could offer no prayer deliverance nor support. it was not my story nor testimony.
                            I ONLY HEARD OF IT.... AND AS I WAS RAISED UP IN A VERY SHELTERED HOME one has to gasp at such a tragic tale

however Elijah seems fasinated with this sad tale and regurgitates it many times as if i am responsible = and= as the scriptures have been altered by lying scribes..
                            hence the command of SEEKING THE RIGHTLY DIVIDING OF SCRIPTURE however ''poor elijah is a clued on believing in lots of dung'' and fails to rightly divide as you yourself consistently do. IAH

What is unbelievable is your claim you have received the spirit of truth~~~~ when lies appear to rule over you~~~~
                            I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SUCH SIMPLE ADVICE gets so mutilated by you AND TWISTED UP BY YOU into some weird religious freak show.

I PUT YOU GUYS INTO THE SAME FREAKY RELIGIOUS LEAGUE WITH THE JW'S AMISH AND MORMONS TO NAME JUST A FEW WEIRDOS
                            however Elijah seems fasinated with this sad tale and regurgitates it many times as if i am responsible
                            Lucy,

You most definitely are responsible for telling this sad tale are you not, and you cannot be certain it really took place, as it was a tale told to you?

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: Leviticus 19:16.

The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly. Proverbs 18:8; Proverbs 26:22.

Comment

So she didn't tell you?

Hi Lucy, so the woman who witnessed what her husband did, did not have her husband tell her WHY he did it? Ken
                              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                              Abstain from meats offered to idols
                              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

do you read the posts ken..

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                                Hi Lucy, so the woman who witnessed what her husband did, did not have her husband tell her WHY he did it? Ken
                                I was NOT PRIVY to all the -why- where- how - and as this subject was so ghastly to a normal person...
                                I never heard from Jeannie if she knew all of the intimate details between the man and the goat or the man and the goat and the wife and the children details - the woman apparently WAS SO DISTRESSED and almost fainting from her story according to Jeannie

perhaps as a man you can explain such an action with an animal.????

Comment

Working...
                                X