simple question to ask -can you keep 613 laws of Moses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple question to ask -can you keep 613 laws of Moses

as yeshua fulfilled the laws of moses and the prophets at the cross.....

ask

why would He then place the O.T.commands of the laws of moses [613 of them] back on his new creation?
    and why would He have these O.T. commands in place that HAD MADE THE PEOPLE OF THE O.T.CAPTIVES.................
    then ask this
    if the whole law of moses consisted of 613 laws NO MAN COULD KEEP = WHY DID YESHUA TELL ALL TO KEEP THEM not forgetting James instruction in James 2 v 10 = yikes = the whole 613 had to be kept= that was the rule = 613 as a whole unit... not parts nor some BUT ALL

consider this IF YOU ARE BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE

WE ARE TOLD FROM
    AN INCORRUPTABLE SEED - NOTICE THE WORD ''INCORRUPTABLE HERE''' - why would you need to be placed BACK under a law no man could keep and could save no one... an inferior law to the law placed inside this ''incorruptible seed''

NOW IF YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY CHALLENGED by the cults of churchdom = BUT anointed with the ''incorruptible seed'' you can work it out.....
    however if you belong to a cult with religious overtones... you need help and deliverance from that demonic host who ''pulls your strings''

https://www.henrymakow.com/nwo_intro...masonic_g.html

Comment

if you had this incorruptable seed within ask

how can incorruptible.....[as seed that grows up into maturity and not as PERISHABLE SEED,] need the law of moses that could save no man
      this INCORRUPTABLE SEED - does not perish not fade away we are told

the law of moses PERISHED IN 70AD

Comment

use your mind....

If the veil in the temple was rent and torn in two...why is the law still in vogue. Ofcourse not....the captives were set free. If you were a captive to sin and death aka the law of moses ..why would Yeshua place you back under the temple ordinances.....HeWouldNot

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          If the veil in the temple was rent and torn in two...why is the law still in vogue. Ofcourse not....the captives were set free. If you were a captive to sin and death aka the law of moses ..why would Yeshua place you back under the temple ordinances.....HeWouldNot
          Lucy,

The veil represents SIN, and NOT the LAW itself, and this is how ignorant those like YOU really are concerning the scriptures.

Comment

rubbish to you..elijah

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Lucy,

The veil represents SIN, and NOT the LAW itself, and this is how ignorant those like YOU really are concerning the scriptures.
            sin is death..get real and the gospel defeated satan

Comment

sin is death..get real and the gospel defeated satan
              Why what are YOU talking about Lucy, according to YOU, there is no LAW, and there is no SIN, and if there is no LAW, and if there is no SIN, then there is no DEATH, and there is no need for a SAVIOR to save YOU either huh?

The devil and his demonic cohorts really love YOU and your doctrine huh Lucy?

Comment

really elijah your mental attributes are so poor

If your are born again here from above of an INCORRUPTABLE seed...how can you remain corrupt....why do you need to obey an INFERIOR law/command NO Man could keep 613 laws....satan was bound at the cross...something you despise.If no one could /can keep the whole package..why do you INSIST they do as you dont do this yourself...
                Really...get a brain..
                You dont do 613 laws yourself but order everyone else to do WHAT YOU DONT

Comment

Eliyahu and Lucy, how do you both read Hebrews 10:20?

Shalom Eliyahu and Hi Lucy, how do you both read Hebrews 10:20 concerning the veil that was "rent?"

Heb 10:20 By a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the Veil, that is to say, His flesh;

How is it that we can ENTER into the Holy of Holies through the veil that was "rent?" Ken
                  Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  Abstain from meats offered to idols
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                  So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                    Shalom Eliyahu and Hi Lucy, how do you both read Hebrews 10:20 concerning the veil that was "rent?"

Heb 10:20 By a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the Veil, that is to say, His flesh;

How is it that we can ENTER into the Holy of Holies through the veil that was "rent?" Ken
                    Ken, this ties into Numbers 19 and it also ties into the things I have been asking you and Spying in another thread.

Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul/psyche/mind/spirit, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Hebrews 6:19.

Of which I have never received an answer.

http://lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread....2977#post22977

Comment

dumb and dumber... a joke is on Elijah and his pals

Elijah
                      IF THE VEIL WAS RENT, this 'curtain' torn in 2
                      Plus
                      THE TEMPLE TOTALLY AND FULLY DESTROYED ON 70ad
                      the whole system debunked..

why do you insist we all OBEY SUCH LAWS....WHEN THE WHOLE SYSTEM FELL INTO RUIN...
                      YOU ARE AS CORRUPTED AS THE LAW AND THE pitiful ''god'' THEY REPRESENT BECAUSE

YOU TOO FAIL TO KEEP 613 LAWS YOURSELF

YOUR TRUE NAME IS.................................................................................................. ..........'''' JUDAIZER'''',
                      aka = A CURSE TO THE GOODNEWS... AND ITS LIBERTY IN CHRIST

the word fulfilled = means COMPLETES, TO FILL UP, TO BRING TO AN END, ACCOMPLISH

ONCE THIS LAW WAS FULFILLED, THERE WAS NO LONGER A MEANING FOR IT.

PS..
                      YOU CANNOT DEMAND I CONTINUE TO KEEP THESE O.T. 613 LAWS, WHEN IT HAS BEEN FULFILLED
                      .... ALSO...
                      IT IS CLEARLY STATED THIS LAW WAS ONLY GIVEN TO ISRAEL AND NO OTHER NATION OR PEOPLE~~~~~~.

MR judaizers you don't know nothing
                      you are either freemasons with your planned agendas or basically dumb when you fail to know even the basic GOODNEWS DOCTRINE,

Comment

How can the VEIL be His FLESH?

Shalom Eliyahu and Hi Lucy, what I was asking concerns the statement that the VEIL is His FLESH in Hebrew 10:20. What I am asking is YOUR thoughts about how His FLESH is/was the VEIL that was "rent" to allow ACCESS INTO the Holy of Holies. Can you explain it? Ken
                        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                        Abstain from meats offered to idols
                        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Elijah
                          IF THE VEIL WAS RENT, this 'curtain' torn in 2
                          Plus
                          THE TEMPLE TOTALLY AND FULLY DESTROYED ON 70ad
                          the whole system debunked..

why do you insist we all OBEY SUCH LAWS....WHEN THE WHOLE SYSTEM FELL INTO RUIN...
                          YOU ARE AS CORRUPTED AS THE LAW AND THE pitiful ''god'' THEY REPRESENT BECAUSE

YOUR TRUE NAME IS.................................................................................................. ..........'''' JUDAIZER'''',
                          aka = A CURSE TO THE GOODNEWS... AND ITS LIBERTY IN CHRIST

the word fulfilled = means COMPLETES, TO FILL UP, TO BRING TO AN END, ACCOMPLISH

ONCE THIS LAW WAS FULFILLED, THERE WAS NO LONGER A MEANING FOR IT.

PS..
                          YOU CANNOT DEMAND I CONTINUE TO KEEP THESE O.T. 613 LAWS, WHEN IT HAS BEEN FULFILLED
                          .... ALSO...
                          IT IS CLEARLY STATED THIS LAW WAS ONLY GIVEN TO ISRAEL AND NO OTHER NATION OR PEOPLE~~~~~~.

MR judaizers you don't know nothing
                          you are either freemasons with your planned agendas or basically dumb when you fail to know even the basic GOODNEWS DOCTRINE,
                          Why do YOU presume beyond your ability to even know of me, because YOU judge and look after the flesh, and I judge no one, and I do exactly as my Messiah does, I look at the spiritual righteousness in the inner person.

Lucy, I very well know the good news doctrine, and the law is a part of that doctrine, and both Ken and I have given many, many scriptures throughout the new testament proving this is true.

I'm NOT a freemason as YOU accuse me of being either.

Also, you seem to still have the vail over your heart and mind 2 Cor.3:11-16 as Paul said, and you seem very happy to have it so huh?

Now, Revelation 14 says, speaking of the 144,000 REDEEMED as your always talking about.

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. The 144.000.

Well, who are these 144,000 which were redeemed, are they not the children of Israel?

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Revelation 7:4.

an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

So, tell everyone Lucy, IF your ONE of the REDEEMED of Israel, as YOU claim, then WHY are YOU not keeping the nation of Israel's laws as commanded?

Comment

oh golly gosh a ''TRICK' question... hmmm thinking

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                            Why do YOU presume beyond your ability to even know of me, because YOU judge and look after the flesh, and I judge no one, and I do exactly as my Messiah does, I look at the spiritual righteousness in the inner person.

Lucy, I very well know the good news doctrine, and the law is a part of that doctrine, and both Ken and I have given many, many scriptures throughout the new testament proving this is true.

Also, you seem to still have the vail over your heart and mind 2 Cor.3:11-16 as Paul said, and you seem very happy to have it so huh?

Now, Revelation 14 says, speaking of the 144,000 REDEEMED as your always talking about.

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. The 144.000.

Well, who are these 144,000 which were redeemed, are they not the children of Israel?

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Revelation 7:4.

an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

So, tell everyone Lucy, IF your ONE of the REDEEMED of Israel, as YOU claim, then WHY are YOU not keeping the nation of Israel's laws as commanded?

yes I can tell everyone judaizer Elijah, I have the holy spirit as my guide and teacher.. amen

these are two different covenants, OLD and New.
                            They cannot be combined.
                            The new covenant replaces the old, it is Christ Jesus himself.

Moses law was temporary until the messiah came
                            He came to take away the first to establish the second (Heb.10:9).

Heb .8:13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete.
                            Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb. 8:13 partially quotes Jer. 30:31 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete, growing old ready to vanish away.
                            Who made it obsolete?
                            God himself did.
                            How?
                            By a New covenant.

Lets look at the two main words.
                            1) Obsolete: Greek- palaioo - decayed; to make (passively, become) worn out, or declare obsolete:
                            2)vanish away: Greek is aphanismos- 1) disappearance 2) destruction

Heb 8:13 Perfect active indicative of palaiooo (NT:3774), an old verb from palaios (NT:3772) (in contrast with kainos (NT:2502), fresh, new), to treat as old and out of date. (from Robertson's Word Pictures in the New Testament)
                            Heb 8:13 Is ready to vanish away engus (NT:1435) afanismou (NT:848 a).

Literally, "is nigh unto vanishing." Afanismos (NT:848 a),

I wonder how you would miss such evidence Mr JEZ -E-BELL. the false teacher

Comment

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, so Yah's Holy Spirit tells you NOT to obey these spiritual laws Romans 7:14 huh?

Oh, she claims to be ONE of the 144.000 REDEEMED OF ISRAEL, and she admits these LAWS was given to Israel, but she can speak evil of them, and simply disobey them too huh?

Sounds a lot like Jezebel wanting to be an Israelite, but teaches Ahab and the children of Israel disobedience to His laws huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X