Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the book of BLOOD....????? THE O.T. GOD in action... yes/no maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    I realize you don't care Lucy, but every word we speak is accountable.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    the whole thing stinks of blood and death. all over... blood
    i am so sick of the corpse smell...
    Hi Lucy, I realize you do not care about the details of some of the statements you make. Claiming that the Law of Elohim, which you have said is corrupt/evil/of satan, etc, are IDLE words that should not be coming forth from your mouth:

Mat 12:36-37
    (36)* But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
    (37)* For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Messiah Yeshua would NEVER say the words that you speak against the Law, and that should be an example for you and what you allow to come forth from your mouth. Ken

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    i dont care

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, your reasoning and logic makes no sense. You say that He fulfilled ALL "613" and yet you claim ALL "613" were evil. Why would Yeshua FULFILL something that was EVIL? Or could it be that you are incorrect that ALL "613" are evil? Ken
    the whole thing stinks of blood and death. all over... blood
    i am so sick of the corpse smell...

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    You didn't answer the question. How did He fulfill ALL "613" IF they were EVIL?

and showed forth HIS FATHER, AS A LOVING CREATOR WHO HAD MERCY AND COMPASSION = AS PER THE PRODIGAL SON.
    and what is more YESHUA DIDNT CAST THE 1ST STONE, when confronted by the Rulers of the law, to that woman taken in adultery = a story many bible scholars think is false and added.

what part of ''slaughter'' rape MURDER + incest'' etc etc etc IS HOLY?

MOSES WAS BORN FROM INCEST as was other OT ''heros''.
    abraham offer up sarah to play the role of a whore.... to the egyptian king/pharoah...
    soloman the wisest man we are told, had 1000 wives - WHAT A FOOL...

the whole thing never adds up IAH
    king david was not stoned for adultery add nauseum...
    just lies or amid the truth
    man made up myths or
    written with an agenda.... that is now being revealed.... NWO = freemasons.
    Hi Lucy, your reasoning and logic makes no sense. You say that He fulfilled ALL "613" and yet you claim ALL "613" were evil. Why would Yeshua FULFILL something that was EVIL? Or could it be that you are incorrect that ALL "613" are evil? Ken

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    HE FULFILLED the law at the cross = yes

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, why do you say Messiah FULFILLED all "613" laws at the Cross, IF they were EVIL? Ken
    and showed forth HIS FATHER, AS A LOVING CREATOR WHO HAD MERCY AND COMPASSION = AS PER THE PRODIGAL SON.
    and what is more YESHUA DIDNT CAST THE 1ST STONE, when confronted by the Rulers of the law, to that woman taken in adultery = a story many bible scholars think is false and added.

what part of ''slaughter'' rape MURDER + incest'' etc etc etc IS HOLY?

MOSES WAS BORN FROM INCEST as was other OT ''heros''.
    abraham offer up sarah to play the role of a whore.... to the egyptian king/pharoah...
    soloman the wisest man we are told, had 1000 wives - WHAT A FOOL...

the whole thing never adds up IAH
    king david was not stoned for adultery add nauseum...
    just lies or amid the truth
    man made up myths or
    written with an agenda.... that is now being revealed.... NWO = freemasons.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Why do you say He fulfilled all "613" laws at the Cross, IF they were EVIL?

why would Yeshua demand we keep
    ALL those 613 laws no man could keep - and HE HAD FULFILLED AT THE CROSS...
    .James 2 v 10 = declared it as a whole package deal... ie...you cannot simply keep the few you like, [ as you do boys] you have to KEEP ALL AS A UNIT.
    also to consider WHY WOULD YESHUA ASK US ALL TO KEEP AN INFERIOR SET OF LAWS, when HIS ADVENT USHERED IN A NEW COVENANT FAR S.U.P.E.R.I.O.R. than that which was fading away..............
    next to consider = how was these commands to be kept after 70ad.... when everything was destroyed and even priest murdered....

to be so mentally challenged is pitiful to see.... its called indoctrination.A CULT
    stop being trained up like seals who cannot think for themselves....

you have to develop a CHRIST MIND, NOT A MAN MADE RELIGIOUS MIND.... and remember the bible is a corrupted work and it is to your shame you cannot DISCERN

but you boys love your blood and guts laws... so be it....i guess YOU WOULD BE THE 1ST TO CAST THE FIRST STONES YOU ARE SO FILLED UP WITH YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS TO THE LAW - you poor wicked people
    Hi Lucy, why do you say Messiah FULFILLED all "613" laws at the Cross, IF they were EVIL? Ken

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    dumb and dumber... a joke is on Elijah and his pals

dumb and dumber... a joke is on Elijah and his pals

Elijah
    IF THE VEIL WAS RENT, this 'curtain' torn in 2
    Plus
    THE TEMPLE TOTALLY AND FULLY DESTROYED ON 70ad
    the whole system debunked..

why do you insist we all OBEY SUCH LAWS....WHEN THE WHOLE SYSTEM FELL INTO RUIN...
    YOU ARE AS CORRUPTED AS THE LAW AND THE pitiful ''god'' THEY REPRESENT BECAUSE

YOU TOO FAIL TO KEEP 613 LAWS YOURSELF

YOUR TRUE NAME IS.................................................................................................. ..........'''' JUDAIZER'''',
    aka = A CURSE TO THE GOODNEWS... AND ITS LIBERTY IN CHRIST

the word fulfilled = means COMPLETES, TO FILL UP, TO BRING TO AN END, ACCOMPLISH

ONCE THIS LAW WAS FULFILLED, THERE WAS NO LONGER A MEANING FOR IT.

PS..
    YOU CANNOT DEMAND I CONTINUE TO KEEP THESE O.T. 613 LAWS, WHEN IT HAS BEEN FULFILLED
    .... ALSO...
    IT IS CLEARLY STATED THIS LAW WAS ONLY GIVEN TO ISRAEL AND NO OTHER NATION OR PEOPLE~~~~~~.

MR judaizers you don't know nothing
    you are either freemasons with your planned agendas or basically dumb when you fail to know even the basic GOODNEWS DOCTRINE,

YOU ARE SO INSANE AND TWISTED ELIJAH YOU DONT EVEN KEEP THE 613 LAWS YOURSELF.... PLEASE go back into ya closet, your '''nakedness'' is appalling

the truth is
    Christ Fulfilled and Ended the Old Testament Regime amen

aka....................................................... - the i.n.f.e.r.i.o.r system

why are born again people of an INCORRUPTABLE SEED - NOW MADE TO RETAIN A FAR INFERIOR SYSTEM.....THE LAW OF MOSES,

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    So Lucy,

What does your so-called savior save you from-nothing? Because if there is no LAW, there is no SIN, and if there is no LAW nor SIN, then there is NOTHING your savior saves you from huh?

Again, what does your so-called savior save you from Lucy, because if there is no LAW, then there is no SIN, and if there is no SIN, then there is no need for a savior huh?

Lucy,

The NO LAW doctrine DENIES SIN, and therefore DENIES a true SAVIOR to save anyone from their SIN Matt.1:21.

Oh the devil and his demonic cohorts love this doctrine of NO LAW, NO SIN, and NO SAVIOR huh?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    So Lucy,

What does your so-called savior save you from-nothing? Because if there is no LAW, there is no SIN, and if there is no LAW nor SIN, then there is NOTHING your savior saves you from huh?

Again, what does your so-called savior save you from Lucy, because if there is no LAW, then there is no SIN, and if there is no SIN, then there is no need for a savior huh?

Lucy,

The NO LAW doctrine DENIES SIN, and therefore DENIES a true SAVIOR to save anyone from their SIN Matt.1:21.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    So Lucy,

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

I have a memory that is unmatched, and I will tell YOU, no such verse exists.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    answer the question Elijah
    HOW WERE 613 LAWS TO BE KEPT WHEN YESHUA KNEW NO MAN COULD KEEP THEM = HE ALSO KNEW THE RULE...james 2 v 10...
    HOW DO YOU AS A MENTALLY CHALLENGED MAN... order us all TO DISOBEY THE SAVIOUR....

why don't you think,
    use your brain
    actually think !!!!!!!!
    really think things through
    I would like to see you use your mind and reason BUT I KNOW those demons you play host too, wont allow it
    Lucy,

Where in James 2 did James say, Thou shalt NOT keep the law??

Please show us ALL the verse of Messiah's red words where He tells us to NOT observe the law?

Please show us these verses of scriptures Lucy?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    .James 2 v 10 = declared it as a whole package deal... ie...you cannot simply keep the few you like, [ as you do boys] you have to KEEP ALL AS A UNIT.
    also to consider WHY WOULD YESHUA ASK US ALL TO KEEP AN INFERIOR SET OF LAWS, when HIS ADVENT USHERED IN A NEW COVENANT FAR S.U.P.E.R.I.O.R. than that which was fading away..............
    next to consider = how was these commands to be kept after 70ad.... when everything was destroyed and even their hideous priests murdered....

to be so mentally challenged is pitiful to see.... its called indoctrination.A CULT

you have to develop a CHRIST MIND, NOT A MAN MADE RELIGIOUS MIND.... and remember the bible is a corrupted work and it is to your shame you cannot DISCERN

but you boys love your blood and guts laws... so be it....i guess YOU WOULD BE THE 1ST TO CAST THE FIRST STONES YOU ARE SO FILLED UP WITH YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS TO THE LAW - you poor wicked people
    answer the question Elijah
    HOW WERE 613 LAWS TO BE KEPT WHEN YESHUA KNEW NO MAN COULD KEEP THEM = HE ALSO KNEW THE RULE...james 2 v 10...
    HOW DO YOU AS A MENTALLY CHALLENGED MAN... order us all TO DISOBEY THE SAVIOUR....

why don't you think,
    use your brain
    actually think !!!!!!!!
    really think things through
    I would like to see you use your mind and reason BUT I KNOW those demons you play host too, wont allow it

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    next to consider = how was these commands to be kept after 70ad.... when everything was destroyed and ever priest murdered....

So Lucy,

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    To those who are MENTALLY CHALLENGED................................. A QUESTION

next to consider = how was these commands to be kept after 70ad.... when everything was destroyed and even priest murdered....

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin/transgressions of the law by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

Well now, if there is NO LAW, then WHY did Messiah even appear to sacrifice Himself for sin or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4??

Those who deny the law also deny Messiah, His death, burial, and resurrection on the third day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X