Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the book of BLOOD....????? THE O.T. GOD in action... yes/no maybe?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Lucy,

    So, FREEDOM in your Christ means freedom to disobey, freedom to continue IN YOUR SINS or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4, and freedom from REPENTANCE of your sins Acts 3:19 huh?

    Comment


    • #47
      ''miracles''are really knowing/understanding how to use all the elements correctly

      ''my people perish from lack of knowledge''....
      the human lives on the lowest access = vanity = they were LOWERED UNWILLINGLY INTO IT....NOTICE THE WORD LOWERED.
      they came from a height to be LOWERED INTO DARKNESS AND IGNORANCE so they perish in this darkened state....the law of moses is a ''DARKENED STATE'' our true example of an inferior system

      The slaves to religion are also ''darkened'' and perishing... as they are totally unable to pass through the rent veil correctly... sothey remain slavish victims.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        ''my people perish from lack of knowledge''....
        the human lives on the lowest access = vanity = they were LOWERED UNWILLINGLY INTO IT....NOTICE THE WORD LOWERED.
        they came from a height to be LOWERED INTO DARKNESS AND IGNORANCE so they perish in this darkened state....the law of moses is a ''DARKENED STATE'' our true example of an inferior system

        The slaves to religion are also ''darkened'' and perishing... as they are totally unable to pass through the rent veil correctly... sothey remain slavish victims.
        Lucy,

        To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20.

        For the commandments is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: Proverbs 6:23.

        You see Lucy, the commandments is a LAMP, and the law is LIGHT, and you do exactly as Ken says, you call evil good, and call light darkness, and you contradict the TRUTH of scriptures.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          ''my people perish from lack of knowledge''....
          the human lives on the lowest access = vanity = they were LOWERED UNWILLINGLY INTO IT....NOTICE THE WORD LOWERED.
          they came from a height to be LOWERED INTO DARKNESS AND IGNORANCE so they perish in this darkened state....the law of moses is a ''DARKENED STATE'' our true example of an inferior system

          The slaves to religion are also ''darkened'' and perishing... as they are totally unable to pass through the rent veil correctly... sothey remain slavish victims.
          Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20.

          This is exactly what YOU do Lucy.

          Comment


          • #50
            ??? the fruit question???

            Cornwallis went on to explain to his shocked audience what would seem initially to be a self contradiction:

            “Your churches will be used to teach the Jew’s religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government.
            That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire.
            All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry.”


            Lord Cornwallis’ declaration to Washington and his staff as a royal English occult insider was witnessed and recorded by a man named Jonathan Williams, who published a book exposing this event in the year 1781 titled

            Legions of Satan.

            It is clear to this writer that Cornwallis’ predictions have all happened.
            Cornwallis, as a participant in the Illuminati rituals, knew well that his military defeat was only the beginning of the fulfillment of a global SATANIC PROPHECY that would be universal and that unrest would continue until mind control could be accomplished via a Satan’s EDOMITE religion.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              Cornwallis went on to explain to his shocked audience what would seem initially to be a self contradiction:

              “Your churches will be used to teach the Jew’s religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government.
              That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire.
              All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry.”


              Lord Cornwallis’ declaration to Washington and his staff as a royal English occult insider was witnessed and recorded by a man named Jonathan Williams, who published a book exposing this event in the year 1781 titled

              Legions of Satan.

              It is clear to this writer that Cornwallis’ predictions have all happened.
              Cornwallis, as a participant in the Illuminati rituals, knew well that his military defeat was only the beginning of the fulfillment of a global SATANIC PROPHECY that would be universal and that unrest would continue until mind control could be accomplished via a Satan’s EDOMITE religion.
              Lucy,

              From WHICH of your LEGION teachers did you get this?

              Comment


              • #52
                the revelation of the tree of life aka Yeshua/wisdom/eternal zoe life

                rather than the law of moses... THERE IS THE BREAD OF LIFE... so few receive this revelation - only HIS FRIENDS... HE TELLS THEM

                gospel distribution.... LIFE NOW..here and today...
                Verily verily I say unto you if a man keep
                my saying, he shall never see death!"
                (Jn.8:51). "He that believeth in me though
                he were dead yet shall he live; whosoever
                liveth and believeth in me shall never die!"
                (Jn.11:25)

                These few statements of Jesus have been
                brushed aside constantly by theologians to refer
                only to spiritual death in lake of fire.However
                considering the whole context of the discussion
                when those utterances were made, it is
                clear that Christ was talking about physical
                death. He also came back in the book of
                Revelation 2 & 3 to declare that He has the
                keys of death and of hell! It must be pointed
                out that it is the devil that kills men as it
                is written about Christ:
                "that He might destroy
                he that has the power of death even the
                devil". (Heb.2:14)
                In analogy, when the slave
                trade was abolished in the world in the
                early century, some stubborn slave masters
                would not let go of their slaves. If the slaves
                revolted, the slave master would have no
                government agent to come to his aid; but many
                slaves were scared of their master and did not.
                The same similar thing is going on in the
                world today. Since Christ declared that He
                has saved man from sin, only few are coming
                forward and claiming the salvation Jesus
                purchased for us on the cross. "By His blood
                we are redeemed". Since Christ declared
                that He has healed our sicknesses, even
                fewer are claiming the divine healing of
                Jesus. "By whose stripes ye were healed".
                Since Christ declared that He has abolished
                death, practically none has come forward to
                claim this liberty from physical death! Only
                believe and profess it! The Just shall live
                by faith! You ask me why multitudes will
                not believe for salvation to live above
                sin ....because they live by sight, seeing
                the whole world in sin, they profess "we are
                all sinners, so no one can be free from sin",
                they said. It takes revelation from Jesus
                for them to be saved
                - by preaching of
                the gospel of salvation.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  rather than the law of moses... THERE IS THE BREAD OF LIFE... so few receive this revelation - only HIS FRIENDS... HE TELLS THEM

                  gospel distribution.... LIFE NOW..here and today...



                  These few statements of Jesus have been
                  brushed aside constantly by theologians to refer
                  only to spiritual death in lake of fire.However
                  considering the whole context of the discussion
                  when those utterances were made, it is
                  clear that Christ was talking about physical
                  death. He also came back in the book of
                  Revelation 2 & 3 to declare that He has the
                  keys of death and of hell! It must be pointed
                  out that it is the devil that kills men as it
                  is written about Christ:

                  In analogy, when the slave
                  trade was abolished in the world in the
                  early century, some stubborn slave masters
                  would not let go of their slaves. If the slaves
                  revolted, the slave master would have no
                  government agent to come to his aid; but many
                  slaves were scared of their master and did not.
                  The same similar thing is going on in the
                  world today. Since Christ declared that He
                  has saved man from sin, only few are coming
                  forward and claiming the salvation Jesus
                  purchased for us on the cross. "By His blood
                  we are redeemed". Since Christ declared
                  that He has healed our sicknesses, even
                  fewer are claiming the divine healing of
                  Jesus. "By whose stripes ye were healed".
                  Since Christ declared that He has abolished
                  death, practically none has come forward to
                  claim this liberty from physical death! Only
                  believe and profess it! The Just shall live
                  by faith! You ask me why multitudes will
                  not believe for salvation to live above
                  sin ....because they live by sight, seeing
                  the whole world in sin, they profess "we are
                  all sinners, so no one can be free from sin",
                  they said. It takes revelation from Jesus
                  for them to be saved
                  - by preaching of
                  the gospel of salvation.
                  Verily verily I say unto you if a man keep
                  my saying, he shall never see death!"
                  (Jn.8:51). "He that believeth in me though
                  he were dead yet shall he live; whosoever
                  liveth and believeth in me shall never die!"
                  (Jn.11:25)
                  Lucy, could Messiah not have been talking about this death BELOW?

                  Messiah said again:He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He/She that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Rev.2:11.

                  He/She that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

                  What is this SECOND DEATH Lucy? See Rev.20:14.

                  Oh no, He could not have been talking about this SECOND DEATH could He?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Lucy, just a REMINDER of what My Messiah Yeshua says ABOUT Moses and The Law

                    Hi Lucy, I truly believe it should be brought to your remembrance of what My Messiah Yeshua declares about Moses and The Law. Your TEACHINGS and PROFESSIONS either make My Messiah Yeshua a LIAR, or someone who was DECEIVED, or someone who just didn't KNOW about how the Law and writings of Moses were supposed to go "caput." In either case, your TEACHINGS and PROFESSIONS stand AGAINST My Messiah Yeshua.

                    1. Yeshua claimed that He did not come to "caput" (destroy) The Law, as you teach (Matthew 5:17).

                    2. Yeshua stated VERY TRULY that not ONE jot or ONE tittle will pass from The Law, as you teach it does (Matthew 5:18).

                    3. Yeshua says that if ANYONE teaches to BREAK one of the least commands, and BREAKS them, they/you will be called LEAST (Matthew 5:19).

                    4. Yeshua says that for us to ENTER into LIFE, we MUST keep the commandments (Matthew 19:17, Revelation 22:14), the exact opposite of what you teach.

                    5. Yeshua says in another example, "What is WRITTEN in the Law," when asked about HOW to inherit eternal life (Luke 10:25-26), and the lawyer gave Him the TWO greatest commands FROM the Law of Moses, and Yeshua says he answered correctly, and IF he does so, he will live (Luke 10:27-28)...again, the exact opposite of what YOU teach.

                    6. Yeshua says in the parable of the rich man and the beggar Lazarus that EVEN if someone were to rise from the dead to persuade the living about repentance, IF they hear NOT Moses and the prophets, their preaching/teaching would be in vain (Luke 16:31)....just as your teachings are in vain as you rail against Moses.

                    7. Yeshua says to SEARCH the Scriptures (John 5:39), but you claim the Scriptures are so corrupt that ONLY the Scriptures that FIT your teachings and interpretations should be considered, all the other Scriptures that PROVE you don't understand, are irrelevant.

                    8. Yeshua says that IF you BELIEVE Moses, you would believe Him (John 5:46), and IF you don't BELIEVE what Moses wrote, you will have a difficult time in BELIEVING what He says (John 5:47)...sort of the EXACT opposite of what you TEACH and PROFESS, as you throw Moses and what he wrote (The Law) under the bus at every opportunity you get.

                    So Lucy, it might do you well to re-consider your opposition to Yeshua and His WORDS about Moses and The Law. Ken

                    P.S. Here are all of the above Scriptures so that you don't have to look them up:

                    1. Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy (caput) the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

                    2. Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

                    3. Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

                    4. Mat 19:17 And He said unto him, Why callest thou Me good? there is none good but One, that is, Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

                    Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                    5. Luk 10:25-28 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And He said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

                    6. Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

                    7. Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me.
                    8. Joh 5:46-47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?
                    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                    Abstain from meats offered to idols
                    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Amazing!

                      Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                      Hi Lucy, I truly believe it should be brought to your remembrance of what My Messiah Yeshua declares about Moses and The Law. Your TEACHINGS and PROFESSIONS either make My Messiah Yeshua a LIAR, or someone who was DECEIVED, or someone who just didn't KNOW about how the Law and writings of Moses were supposed to go "caput." In either case, your TEACHINGS and PROFESSIONS stand AGAINST My Messiah Yeshua.

                      1. Yeshua claimed that He did not come to "caput" (destroy) The Law, as you teach (Matthew 5:17).

                      2. Yeshua stated VERY TRULY that not ONE jot or ONE tittle will pass from The Law, as you teach it does (Matthew 5:18).

                      3. Yeshua says that if ANYONE teaches to BREAK one of the least commands, and BREAKS them, they/you will be called LEAST (Matthew 5:19).

                      4. Yeshua says that for us to ENTER into LIFE, we MUST keep the commandments (Matthew 19:17, Revelation 22:14), the exact opposite of what you teach.

                      5. Yeshua says in another example, "What is WRITTEN in the Law," when asked about HOW to inherit eternal life (Luke 10:25-26), and the lawyer gave Him the TWO greatest commands FROM the Law of Moses, and Yeshua says he answered correctly, and IF he does so, he will live (Luke 10:27-28)...again, the exact opposite of what YOU teach.

                      6. Yeshua says in the parable of the rich man and the beggar Lazarus that EVEN if someone were to rise from the dead to persuade the living about repentance, IF they hear NOT Moses and the prophets, their preaching/teaching would be in vain (Luke 16:31)....just as your teachings are in vain as you rail against Moses.

                      7. Yeshua says to SEARCH the Scriptures (John 5:39), but you claim the Scriptures are so corrupt that ONLY the Scriptures that FIT your teachings and interpretations should be considered, all the other Scriptures that PROVE you don't understand, are irrelevant.

                      8. Yeshua says that IF you BELIEVE Moses, you would believe Him (John 5:46), and IF you don't BELIEVE what Moses wrote, you will have a difficult time in BELIEVING what He says (John 5:47)...sort of the EXACT opposite of what you TEACH and PROFESS, as you throw Moses and what he wrote (The Law) under the bus at every opportunity you get.

                      So Lucy, it might do you well to re-consider your opposition to Yeshua and His WORDS about Moses and The Law. Ken

                      P.S. Here are all of the above Scriptures so that you don't have to look them up:

                      1. Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy (caput) the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

                      2. Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

                      3. Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

                      4. Mat 19:17 And He said unto him, Why callest thou Me good? there is none good but One, that is, Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

                      Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                      5. Luk 10:25-28 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And He said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

                      6. Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

                      7. Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me.
                      8. Joh 5:46-47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?
                      Shabbat Shalom Ken,

                      This ABOVE is absolutely beautiful brother, I never thought to list them by number, you never cease to amaze me.

                      HalleluYAH!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Hi Lucy, I truly believe it should be brought to your remembrance of what My Messiah Yeshua declares about Moses and The Law. Your TEACHINGS and PROFESSIONS either make My Messiah Yeshua a LIAR, or someone who was DECEIVED, or someone who just didn't KNOW about how the Law and writings of Moses were supposed to go "caput." In either case, your TEACHINGS and PROFESSIONS stand AGAINST My Messiah Yeshua.

                        1. Yeshua claimed that He did not come to "caput" (destroy) The Law, as you teach (Matthew 5:17).

                        2. Yeshua stated VERY TRULY that not ONE jot or ONE tittle will pass from The Law, as you teach it does (Matthew 5:18).

                        3. Yeshua says that if ANYONE teaches to BREAK one of the least commands, and BREAKS them, they/you will be called LEAST (Matthew 5:19).

                        4. Yeshua says that for us to ENTER into LIFE, we MUST keep the commandments (Matthew 19:17, Revelation 22:14), the exact opposite of what you teach.

                        5. Yeshua says in another example, "What is WRITTEN in the Law," when asked about HOW to inherit eternal life (Luke 10:25-26), and the lawyer gave Him the TWO greatest commands FROM the Law of Moses, and Yeshua says he answered correctly, and IF he does so, he will live (Luke 10:27-28)...again, the exact opposite of what YOU teach.

                        6. Yeshua says in the parable of the rich man and the beggar Lazarus that EVEN if someone were to rise from the dead to persuade the living about repentance, IF they hear NOT Moses and the prophets, their preaching/teaching would be in vain (Luke 16:31)....just as your teachings are in vain as you rail against Moses.

                        7. Yeshua says to SEARCH the Scriptures (John 5:39), but you claim the Scriptures are so corrupt that ONLY the Scriptures that FIT your teachings and interpretations should be considered, all the other Scriptures that PROVE you don't understand, are irrelevant.

                        8. Yeshua says that IF you BELIEVE Moses, you would believe Him (John 5:46), and IF you don't BELIEVE what Moses wrote, you will have a difficult time in BELIEVING what He says (John 5:47)...sort of the EXACT opposite of what you TEACH and PROFESS, as you throw Moses and what he wrote (The Law) under the bus at every opportunity you get.

                        So Lucy, it might do you well to re-consider your opposition to Yeshua and His WORDS about Moses and The Law. Ken

                        P.S. Here are all of the above Scriptures so that you don't have to look them up:

                        1. Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy (caput) the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

                        2. Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

                        3. Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

                        4. Mat 19:17 And He said unto him, Why callest thou Me good? there is none good but One, that is, Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

                        Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

                        5. Luk 10:25-28 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And He said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

                        6. Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

                        7. Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me.
                        8. Joh 5:46-47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?
                        --------------------------------------------------------

                        9. Acts 13:13-14, 42 But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down.

                        And after the reading of the law
                        of Moses and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, Ye men and brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on.

                        And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.


                        10. Acts 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law of Moses and in the prophets:

                        11. Acts 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

                        Need more Lucy?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          One More Lucy.

                          One more Lucy,

                          12. Hebrews 9:19-22 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

                          And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.


                          Now, I want to ask YOU here Lucy, if the law is abolished as those like YOU claim, then how can repentant people perform the requirement of the law that Messiah is their sacrifice, because if there is NO law, then Messiah never shed His Blood, and there would be no remission of people's sins?

                          This is another reason why I say, that Paul wrote the book of Hebrews, because this was partly from Numbers 19, and when this above is compared to 1 Cor.15:1-4 this truth above is inescapable.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin/transgressions of the law by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

                            Well now, if there is NO LAW, then WHY did Messiah even appear to sacrifice Himself for sin or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4??

                            Those who deny the law also deny Messiah, His death, burial, and resurrection on the third day.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              To those who are MENTALLY CHALLENGED................................. A QUESTION

                              why would Yeshua demand we keep
                              ALL those 613 laws no man could keep - and HE HAD FULFILLED AT THE CROSS...
                              .James 2 v 10 = declared it as a whole package deal... ie...you cannot simply keep the few you like, [ as you do boys] you have to KEEP ALL AS A UNIT.
                              also to consider WHY WOULD YESHUA ASK US ALL TO KEEP AN INFERIOR SET OF LAWS, when HIS ADVENT USHERED IN A NEW COVENANT FAR S.U.P.E.R.I.O.R. than that which was fading away..............
                              next to consider = how was these commands to be kept after 70ad.... when everything was destroyed and even priest murdered....


                              to be so mentally challenged is pitiful to see.... its called indoctrination.A CULT
                              stop being trained up like seals who cannot think for themselves....


                              you have to develop a CHRIST MIND, NOT A MAN MADE RELIGIOUS MIND.... and remember the bible is a corrupted work and it is to your shame you cannot DISCERN

                              but you boys love your blood and guts laws... so be it....i guess YOU WOULD BE THE 1ST TO CAST THE FIRST STONES YOU ARE SO FILLED UP WITH YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS TO THE LAW - you poor wicked people

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                                why would Yeshua demand we keep
                                ALL those 613 laws no man could keep - and HE HAD FULFILLED AT THE CROSS...
                                .James 2 v 10 = declared it as a whole package deal... ie...you cannot simply keep the few you like, [ as you do boys] you have to KEEP ALL AS A UNIT.
                                also to consider WHY WOULD YESHUA ASK US ALL TO KEEP AN INFERIOR SET OF LAWS, when HIS ADVENT USHERED IN A NEW COVENANT FAR S.U.P.E.R.I.O.R. than that which was fading away..............
                                next to consider = how was these commands to be kept after 70ad.... when everything was destroyed and ever priest murdered....


                                to be so mentally challenged is pitiful to see.... its called indoctrination.A CULT
                                stop being trained up like seals who cannot think for themselves....


                                you have to develop a CHRIST MIND, NOT A MAN MADE RELIGIOUS MIND.... and remember the bible is a corrupted work and it is to your shame you cannot DISCERN
                                So Lucy,

                                What does your so-called savior save you from-nothing? Because if there is no LAW, there is no SIN, and if there is no LAW nor SIN, then there is NOTHING your savior saves you from huh?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X