Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the book of BLOOD....????? THE O.T. GOD in action... yes/no maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well elijah look at it this way

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE A DEAR HONEST PERSON, WITH A CLEAN HEART AGREE, WITH the cruel actions - THAT - MURDERING RAPING DESTROYING MILLIONS COMES FROM A ''RIGHTEOUS GOD.''
    MAKING EVIL APPEAR AS GOOD.

NOW you can puke and name call all you want over me= but too no avail.
    but, it never disguises the fact you are under the power of a demonic host.....regardless of your denial.
    NOW YOU May well fool heaps of people who are indoctrinated, however be informed...
    its a CULT
    and you need a CULT BUSTER FAST.

Comment

Look in the MIRROR Lucy.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      you try to do this and its so pathetic to witness.

The knowledge of good and evil

Part is knowing that evil must disguise itself as good in order to fool its target.

The tactics used by evil are easy to spot.

Evil often takes the truth and mixes it with falsehoods to deceive.

Evil also withholds information as well:

the ''sweet savour'' = of screaming animals and blood lusting EXCESSIVE CRUELTY CANNOT BE EXCUSED AS YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD TO DO,, WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE OR WITNESS TO THE TRUTH~~~~
      a truth seeker CAN ''SEE'' YOU AND ELIJAH INNER MAN as being corrupted by religious indoctrination of the worst kind .. AND WEEP~~~~
      Hi Lucy, look in the mirror and weep. Is it not YOU Lucy who has openly said that evil is good, and good is evil? You openly declare that obedience to what Elohim commands is evil and not good. You remind me of those who were spoken about by Malachi:

Mal 2:17
      (17) Ye have wearied Yahweh with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of Yahweh, and He delighteth in them; or, Where is the Elohim of judgment?

See Lucy, you have taken away JUDGMENT, and established your OWN idea of what pleases Elohim, and have set aside the COMMANDS of Elohim, to follow your OWN thoughts/imaginations:

Mat 15:3-9 But He answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of Elohim by your tradition? For Elohim commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of Elohim of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto Me with their mouth, and honoureth Me with their lips; but their heart is far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

See Lucy, it is vanity on your part to establish your OWN tradition of BREAKING the Commands of Elohim, and then saying it is good to do this evil. Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Hi Lucy, look in the mirror and weep. Is it not YOU Lucy who has openly said that evil is good, and good is evil? You openly declare that obedience to what Elohim commands is evil and not good. You remind me of those who were spoken about by Malachi:

(17) Ye have wearied Yahweh with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of Yahweh, and He delighteth in them; or, Where is the Elohim of judgment?

See Lucy, you have taken away JUDGMENT, and established your OWN idea of what pleases Elohim, and have set aside the COMMANDS of Elohim, to follow your OWN thoughts/imaginations:

Mat 15:3-9 But He answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of Elohim by your tradition? For Elohim commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of Elohim of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto Me with their mouth, and honoureth Me with their lips; but their heart is far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

See Lucy, it is vanity on your part to establish your OWN tradition of BREAKING the Commands of Elohim, and then saying it is good to do this evil. Ken
        Ken,

HalleluYAH! My dear Brother, may YAH bless and keep YOU.

Comment

Ken,

HalleluYAH! My dear Brother, may YAH bless and keep YOU.

That post of Ken ABOVE is a profound TRUTH.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20.

Comment

by their fruits ye shall know them

eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil = death
            the laws of moses to the jews = death

you boys are the ones with the sickness, operations, vacinations, wills, mortgages debts, family distressing disputes and lack.... under the law you selected to keep in part.... not because it was a ''revelation'' but from the indoctrinations of Herbert Armstrong and the like.

on the other hand as to myself I hear from Yeshua, and HIS NEW COVENANT AND THE FATHER on = how to do his will over my life.
            Now this will, is NOT subject to a book of misconceptions and lies and agendas.... but... the book of life is actually very personal to receive and understand
            WHY?
            because each disciple is a living stone, in the temple of the Lord and each stone has flaws sins and habits that need DIVINE CORRECTION, therefore each living stone is subjected to a divine personal correction [ called the spirit of burning /refiner's fire/baptism of fire] and how to eat the hidden manna - notice the word HIDDEN....so the victim becomes victorious.... no longer a subject of vanity at all.
            you alas are NOT victorious but remain as yet VICTIMS of vanity and no matter what you write, you don't live within the freedom of CHRIST. I DO.

therefore, why would I wish to be converted back to the curses and death?
            your hearts are not clean, when you STAND BY EVIL AND EXALT IT over and above the mercy and compassion of MY Father to His prodigal son [ me]
            ==================================================================================================== =====================================================

some tiny piece of ''hidden manna'' - to remain a victim as you are, you remain under the electromagnetism of vanity - another name for the law of moses /aka/ the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
            this is indeed THE VEIL Yeshua TUNED OFF at the cross by defeating the devil and co.
            I KNOW YOU WONT UNDERSTAND IT but this veil of electricity holds people as slaves and captives.... [as per you own lives pictured as losers] = you are held hostage to eat from the law of moses aka the tree of god and evil and seem unable to break free from its grip.

Comment

eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil = death
              the laws of moses to the jews = death

you boys are the ones with the sickness, operations, vacinations, wills, mortgages debts, family distressing disputes and lack.... under the law you selected to keep in part.... not because it was a ''revelation'' but from the indoctrinations of Herbert Armstrong and the like.

on the other hand as to myself I hear from Yeshua, and HIS NEW COVENANT AND THE FATHER on = how to do his will over my life.
              Now this will, is NOT subject to a book of misconceptions and lies and agendas.... but... the book of life is actually very personal to receive and understand
              WHY?
              because each disciple is a living stone, in the temple of the Lord and each stone has flaws sins and habits that need DIVINE CORRECTION, therefore each living stone is subjected to a divine personal correction [ called the spirit of burning /refiner's fire/baptism of fire] and how to eat the hidden manna - notice the word HIDDEN....so the victim becomes victorious.... no longer a subject of vanity at all.
              you alas are NOT victorious but remain as yet VICTIMS of vanity and no matter what you write, you don't live within the freedom of CHRIST. I DO.

therefore, why would I wish to be converted back to the curses and death?
              your hearts are not clean, when you STAND BY EVIL AND EXALT IT over and above the mercy and compassion of MY Father to His prodigal son [ me]
              Lucy,

So, FREEDOM in your Christ means freedom to disobey, freedom to continue IN YOUR SINS or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4, and freedom from REPENTANCE of your sins Acts 3:19 huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                Lucy,

So, FREEDOM in your Christ means freedom to disobey, freedom to continue IN YOUR SINS or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4, and freedom from REPENTANCE of your sins Acts 3:19 huh?
                you are the one with all the problems - not me....

hey lookkeeee here....
                THE ONE WITH THE sickness and operation etc PROBLEMS TELLS THE OTHER WITHOUT PROBLEMS THEY ARE WRONG.

madness~~~~~

Comment

you are the one with all the problems - not me....

hey lookkeeee here....
                  THE ONE WITH THE sickness and operation etc PROBLEMS TELLS THE OTHER WITHOUT PROBLEMS THEY ARE WRONG.

madness~~~~~
                  Lucy,

What problems do I have, and what problems do you not have?

Some people have to really work, and unlike the rich old lady, that has never even broken anything, except maybe a fingernail huh?

Comment

slaves under the VEIL

ARE UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES EATING FROM THE FRUITS OF GOOD AND EVIL KNOWLEDGE
                    its like an electromagnetic fence, and works the same way as H.A.A.R.P. does IN THE NATURAL.

like a net that spreads out
                    the gospel DISCHARGED THE VEIL.... something the law couldn't do..
                    THE POWER was turned off at the cross and THE VEIL WAS RENT....in the spiritual and the natural.

you cannot have the 2 dimensions
                    you are either remain under the electromagnet bondage or you are set free via the goodnews.
                    to remain ''trapped'' under this net = is.....
                    Lowering the intelligence - as shown in IAH and Elijah, who are unable to reason effectively and with maturity~~ they remain in a type of mental kindergarten/playing church~~~
                    or
                    [ the ones who live in vanity and its problems tell others, who are now progressively made free- they are wrong] hello dixie

no matter what truth is pointed out to them, they remain trapped in a net of confused reasoning.....

Comment

Lucy,

Some people have to really work, and unlike the rich old lady, that has never even broken anything, except maybe a fingernail huh?

When she breaks a fingernail she shouts:
                      Ouch, I broke my immortal fingernail.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post

Lucy,

Ken has hit the nail on the head again, and this is a profound truth about you.

You do the same as the Pharisees did, you keep your own mind's traditional laws, and you make the commandments of Elohim of none effect by your own traditional laws of men.

Comment

i suppose the basic problem is....

they are not progressively receiving their LIGHT BODIES... they retain their mortal bodies and cannot throw them off = this is what kills.... the inability /failure to understand WHY THEY PERISH.
                          you see THE GOSPEL is not just words BUT our full TRANSFORMATION out from death [slaves to all manner of bondages] and to be conformed to the image of Christ in divine heavenly power.
                          chirst is the verb for divine working powers.
                          when Yeshua was on the Mt of transfiguration = HE SHOWED /DISLAYED HIS TRUE MAN = AS WE AS DISCIPLES ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO ACHIEVE AND RECEIVE HERE... so from the beginning till now...a religious programme was ''invented'' by 'angels of light'' that results in a foggy mind, forgetfulness and lack of focus. [all this can be seen in IAH and Elijah]

also via pauline system of - Inducing disharmony in relationships and division.
                          this whole blight was never going to succeed.
                          all would die under it
                          . a great ruse of satanic proportions.
                          one great movement was to STOP the balance between male and female, because it was always the female side of Father, to HELP the male from his ''being alone'' = THE PAULINE SYSTEM slew the female and her position as a divine helpmeet to save him [ from being alone]
                          the next act was to Inducing poverty = lacking in all manner of comforts [ps 23 a core message to sustain the disciples]
                          THE VEIL OF ELECTROMAGNETIC frequencies in most cases in this world produces poverty.

while IAH is for vaxs.. his limited knowledge [ as he doesn't receive helpful /wise revelation] = has mirco chips within them, this is why WHO wants compulsary vacs to complete the insanity~~~~ of the tree of good and evil
                          this tree of good and evil knowledge MUST BE RETAINED AT ALL COSTS~~~~~ for it is death as was the law of moses.

Comment

Lucy,

When she breaks a fingernail she shouts:
                            Ouch, I broke my immortal fingernail.
                            I guess she is the rich old bastard lady Hebrews 12:8 huh??

Comment

Now, understand this below about Lucy.

She says:
                              My church friend Jeanie.
                              Went up to her and asked her if she needed help. This poor woman was very distressed said she had 4 children and she just witnessed her husband have intercourse with a goat down in the paddock..hmmm
                              Unquote.

Well, I guess the little old rich lady, and her church friend, thought this poor woman was not worth helping huh?

Comment

talking on the veil of electromagneic forces.... i saw this ?????

https://churchpop.com/2016/12/05/ast...omb-of-christ/

????

the veil of vanity was rent BY THE CROSS... the slavery ended via the gospel
                                the captives set free from vanity/aka/ the law of moses/aka/ as the tree of the knowkedge of good and evil.

Yeshua comes BY faith and corrects and teaches each living stones....[sons and daughers]
                                how to be free,
                                how to be released from all captivity [ps 23]
                                and how to actually see true reality over all our problems 2 kings 6 v 17

Comment

Working...
                                X