Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the book of BLOOD....????? THE O.T. GOD in action... yes/no maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    i don't deny the God of the OT is not the FATHER OF YESHUA IN CHARACTER AND IN DISLAYING HIS DIVINE LIFE THROUGH YESHUA TO US ALL....

THE MURDERING mess called ''yahweh'' is an ancient OT technology god/man or a ruse for satan- the destroyer and anyone with a pickle of honesty will notice the difference,
    Lucy, then what is the NAME of the Father of Yeshua, if you don't deny Him??

Comment

Lucy, then what is the NAME of the Father of Yeshua, if you don't deny Him??

Come on Lucy, please tell me, I'm trying to cooperate with you here.

Comment

Well, if your NOT going to answer the question, then I will prove to everyone His NAME.

Sing to God, sing praises to His name;Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His name YAH, And rejoice before Him. Psalms 68:4 NKJV.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...t=NKJV#fnt/0_0

Comment

THE REAL NAME ARE AS FOLLOWS - the character explained from the names

The first was provider.

The next attribute was that of healer.

the next is victory.

The father our sanctifier.

father of all righteousness, .
          is the character of Abba and His son and if you notice this character NAMES - THERE not a destroying/destructive characteristic in any names of OUR FATHER AND HIS SON IN THE NT.

what is so ugly in you Elijah is to notice how your always ''side with our enemy'' that murderer from the beginning - whose characterist was and is MURDER......

my name is lucy - light - I bring light to all I meet
          I bring love and kindness to all I know as my neighbour
          I go out of my way to be faithfull to those things father has me in charge of,,,

I am not a murdering lover of evil and of a god who we will never know if the book is the truth.... there are no witnesses to prove it one way or another
          THE ONLY PROOF WE ALL HAVE IS THE DIVINE ABILITY TO BE CHANGED FROM FEARFILLED CAPTIVES TO ALL MANNER OF EVIL AND HARM INTO DIVINE SONS AND DAUGHTERS FOUND IN THE IMAGE OF OUR SAVIOUR
          - THAT IS THE FRUIT ONLY OF OUR TESTIMONY,

I do not agree with destruction for anyone or anything nor of a ''god'' who has far lower values than myself.

you do Elijah
          you worship destruction and are pleased to do it - you are filled with corruption and evil yet pose as pious.

Comment

The first was provider.

The next attribute was that of healer.

the next is victory.

The father our sanctifier.

father of all righteousness, .
            is the character of Abba and His son ans id you notice not a destroying/destructive characteristic in any names of OUR FATHER AND HIS SON IN THE NT.

what is so ugly in you Elijah is to notice how your always ''side with our enemy'' that murderer from the beginning - whose characterist was and is MURDER......
            You see Lucy, in your own words ABOVE, you always give YOUR OWN MADE UP GOSPEL about the scriptures, instead of giving thee written truth itself.

You see again Lucy, you THINK the written word of truth John 17:17 is your enemy huh?

what is so ugly in you Elijah
            See, your always despising people, and your so stinky in your mind, because this is what comes out of your mouth and defiles you.

Comment

For the record.....

The ancient Hebrew text consisted ONLY OF CONSONANTS,
              since the Hebrew alphabet had NO WRITTEN VOWELS.
              Vowel sings were invented by the jeWISH Masoretic scholars in the sixth century and later.

SO MUCH FOR ''YAH''

NO ELIJAH
              I just show you your true face in the mirror and you don't like the reflection you see so you call me names,,,,
              the demonic host that has invaded you loves the cruelty and harm to humans and animals and you reflect its belief,

Comment

And he said, That which cometh out of the man/woman, that defileth the man/woman.

For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

All these evil things come from within, and defile the man/woman.
                Mark 7:20-23.

You see Lucy, you do not obey these red words of Messiah ABOVE.

Comment

The ancient Hebrew text consisted ONLY OF CONSONANTS,
                  since the Hebrew alphabet had NO WRITTEN VOWELS.
                  Vowel sings were invented by the jeWISH Masoretic scholars in the sixth century and later.

SO MUCH FOR ''YAH''

NO ELIJAH
                  I just show you your true face in the mirror and you don't like the reflection you see so you call me names,,,,
                  the demonic host that has invaded you loves the cruelty and harm to humans and animals and you reflect its belief,
                  Lucy,

The Hebrew name is Yod-He-Waw-He without the vowel markings.

Comment

Lucy,

All YOU do, it run about the internet quoting from every Tom, Dick, and Harry, and believe their rubbish.

Comment

there is only 1 way to challenge a lie

that tries so hard to make murder become some form of a righteous act....is to expose it and the demonic host behind it

when you condone a lie trying to make such evil = a good = you are a RETARD and under the strong influences of demons.

Old Testament Jehovah is Satan!
                      (Highlights)
                      “All our ideas of the justice and goodness of God revolt at the impious cruelty of the Bible. It is not God, just and good, but a devil, under the name of God, that the Bible describes. The Old Testament is so full of contradictions and wickedness and could not be the Word of God and …we dishonor God by ascribing it to him.” ~ Thomas Paine
                      “The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.” ~ Bible, Exodus 15:3
                      In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].
                      The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”
                      It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”
                      Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”. And don’t forget ‘noisome‘ – which means it stinks! Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil!

and this example and characterists of the OT god is exactly kosha

no need to hide behind name calling Elijah you have been exposed.

Comment

that tries so hard to make murder become some form of a righteous act....is to expose it and the demonic host behind it

when you condone a lie trying to make such evil = a good = you are a RETARD and under the strong influences of demons.

Old Testament Jehovah is Satan!
                        (Highlights)
                        “All our ideas of the justice and goodness of God revolt at the impious cruelty of the Bible. It is not God, just and good, but a devil, under the name of God, that the Bible describes. The Old Testament is so full of contradictions and wickedness and could not be the Word of God and …we dishonor God by ascribing it to him.” ~ Thomas Paine
                        “The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.” ~ Bible, Exodus 15:3
                        In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].
                        The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”
                        It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”
                        Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”. And don’t forget ‘noisome‘ – which means it stinks! Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil!
                        Lucy,

His name is NOT Jehovah, this English transliterated name originated in the 16th century .

I can't help but smile.

PS Lucy, your repeating again, it must be your Alshiemers problem again huh?

Comment

You said this true about yourself huh?

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. Mark 5:9.

Yours is named Legion too huh Lucy, because all your Tom's, Dick's, and Harry's you listen to on the internet are LEGION=Many.

Comment

you are GROVELLING to your demons elijah

keep it up
                            GROVEL
                            GROVEL
                            GROVEL
                            - EVIL TRYING TO SMOKE SCENE........................you look more pitiful by the minute ELIJAH

Comment

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. Mark 5:9.

Yours is named Legion too huh Lucy, because all your Tom's, Dick's, and Harry's you listen to on the internet are LEGION=Many.

Jezzebel loves her legion of demonic teachers she has intercourse with on the internet huh?

Comment

Jezzebel loves her legion of demonic teachers she has intercourse with on the internet huh?

Lucy, your the one that grovels to your legion of demonic teachers on the internet huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X