X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

Did you run to get another ONE of your religious internet lovers to post on the forum?

Well you did it again as I said you would do, she sure loves her harlotry.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    it doesnt matter how evil abuses and accuses...OVERCOMERS WIN.... AMEN

So much that is taught about faith is limited to simple and often ritualistic confessions of faith or defined by formulas and dogma rather than the knowledge that can only come from a genuine experience of and through the Holy Spirit.

Name it and claim it, blab it and grab it, confess and possess are clichés describing an often used mechanism to supposedly trigger the response of God.

my own walk of faith has taught me that over time formula’s breakdown and confessions, affirmations and ritualistic prayer do very little to meet the deep needs of the broken heart of mankind.

I believe it is the right of every one in Christ to have the Most Holy faith that YESHUA spoke of, lived by and demonstrated throughout His life.
    It was not defined by His nationality or upbringing.
    The belief that yeshua had toward God, Himself and the creation of the world, was all realized from His heart by faith.

In fact the Bible states that YESHUA is the Author and Finisher of our faith.

Right there you can hear the progressive nature of faith.
    It has a beginning and an ending.
    Faith has a destination and what Christ has begun in us all, He is going to bring to a complete and perfect maturity that will be evidenced by the great release of His people to move and have their being in God, as never before, right here on earth.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    you talked about ME but YOU NEVER TRUSTED IN ME....iah spying elijah - unbelievers
    Lucy,

It is YOU who only talk about Messiah, called lip service, but YOU will not do nor obey His red words, and you have admitted to trusting in your riches.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    you talked about ME but YOU NEVER TRUSTED IN ME....iah spying elijah - unbelievers

https://youtu.be/KGlx11BxF24

vanity won

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    and a hater of eternal life and the work of yeshua!!!!
    I have never seen such hatred as occurs in you and IAH for the true gospel ~~~
    Lucy,

Your the one that despises and hates, exactly as you said this below to me huh?

It is true I despise u

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    it burns me up because your such a crude rude apostate

and a hater of eternal life and the work of yeshua!!!!

I have never seen such hatred as occurs in you and IAH for the true gospel ~~~

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    why you quote him in most posts u make~~~~~~ hypocrite~~~~if you are going to accuse another don't do the exact same thing yourself
    Lucy,

It burns YOU up because I show people the truth of the Hebrew and Greek words, and what they really mean, and so you cannot deceive people huh?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

Guess what, I will let you in on a little secret of Jezebel too.

Jezebel and her father Ethbaal, king of Tyre and Sidon was rich too, and Ahab took Jezebel to wife for two primary reasons, Ahab wanted the riches of Ethbaal and Jezebel, and Ahab wanted to cement ties to the kingdom of Tyre and Sidon whom Ethbaal was king.

Jezebel was also a temple priestess of Baal ie= Lord, and you too talk about being a priestess huh?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    really? mr strong has such a hold upon you

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

I'm not a homosexual as you accuse me of either.

But you sure do run all over the internet and having inbreeding intercourse with every religious lover you can find, and post their articles on here huh?

Forgive me, I can't help but laugh.

PS: So rich old Jezzy as you call it, likes to accuse me falsely huh?
    why you quote him in most posts u make~~~~~~ hypocrite~~~~if you are going to accuse another don't do the exact same thing yourself

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    too Mr Strong~~~~~
    homosexual ??? man lying with man????
    do you think?????

see the befuddled mind of a sinner, is unsound, therefore cannot be edified~~nor has the ability to reason correctly as a mature adult
    i wonder if this is a sign of inbreeding?
    hmm
    maybe an adult flu vacination malfunction and a brain explosion
    Lucy,

I'm not a homosexual as you accuse me of either.

But you sure do run all over the internet and having inbreeding intercourse with every religious lover you can find, and post their articles on here huh?

Forgive me, I can't help but laugh.

PS: So rich old Jezzy as you call it, likes to accuse me falsely huh?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    notice= ELIJAH and his strong attachment to

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Did you run to get another ONE of your religious internet lovers to post on the forum?
    too Mr Strong~~~~~
    homosexual ??? man lying with man????
    do you think?????

see the befuddled mind of a sinner, is unsound, therefore cannot be edified~~nor has the ability to reason correctly as a mature adult
    i wonder if this is a sign of inbreeding?
    hmm
    maybe an adult flu vacination malfunction and a brain explosion

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    have you ever wondered by YESHUA said ''I DID NOT COME TO JUDGE, BUT TO SAVE THE LOST''

WHY?

when He came into a nation under the ''laws of Moses'' to the jews....= He considered these same people - were THE LOST?????

they were not to be ''judged'' - when the OT GODS., murdered them daily for the slighest ''misdeed'' because ''he was a righteous god''
    really?

WHY NOT ''CHANGE THEIR hearts'' as he did to Pharaoh....
    ''he hadened pharaoh heart''...
    why not reverse the curse and SOFTEN people's hearts and defend them in their frail human condition.

the PRODIGAL SON, was not judged BUT WELCOMED HOME TO THE FATHER'S HOUSE. and every need supplied for his reformation.
    notice
    the prodigal son was not stoned for disobedience to his father... as was their custom...

why not?

PERHAPS A NEW AND DIFFERENT GOD WAS IN TOWN

WHY do some religious men, wish to place us all BACK under the title of THE LOST?
    WHY do some religious men, wish to place us back under JUDGMENT......when Yeshua came not to judge.

there is something extremely wicked with religious men and their misrepresentation of the gospel
    by adding OT law to it, they judge and remain as the lost + captives.

stay away
    run to the nearest exit.

no amount of ''rightouseness'' of a god, can excuse the wilfull murder of children and animals and the EXCESSIVE amount of CRUELTY for minor infringements OF 613 laws that very FEW could read about or write about.

how could illerate people learn of 613 laws.
    The whole deal is a cesspool of satan - and has no characteristics of the FATHER YESHUA REPRESENTED.
    Lucy,

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    ''blinded by religious misinformation'' - that is accepted as truth....

have you ever wondered by YESHUA said ''I DID NOT COME TO JUDGE, BUT TO SAVE THE LOST''

WHY?

when He came into a nation under the ''laws of Moses'' to the jews....= He considered these same people - were THE LOST?????

they were not to be ''judged'' - when the OT GODS., murdered them daily for the slighest ''misdeed'' because ''he was a righteous god''
    really?

WHY NOT ''CHANGE THEIR hearts'' as he did to Pharaoh....
    ''he hadened pharaoh heart''...
    why not reverse the curse and SOFTEN people's hearts and defend them in their frail human condition.

the PRODIGAL SON, was not judged BUT WELCOMED HOME TO THE FATHER'S HOUSE. and every need supplied for his reformation.
    notice
    the prodigal son was not stoned for disobedience to his father... as was their custom...

why not?

PERHAPS A NEW AND DIFFERENT GOD WAS IN TOWN

WHY do some religious men, wish to place us all BACK under the title of THE LOST?
    WHY do some religious men, wish to place us back under JUDGMENT......when Yeshua came not to judge.

there is something extremely wicked with religious men and their misrepresentation of the gospel
    by adding OT law to it, they judge and remain as the lost + captives.

stay away
    run to the nearest exit.

no amount of ''rightouseness'' of a god, can excuse the wilfull murder of children and animals and the EXCESSIVE amount of CRUELTY for minor infringements OF 613 laws that very FEW could read about or write about.

how could illerate people learn of 613 laws.
    The whole deal is a cesspool of satan - and has no characteristics of the FATHER YESHUA REPRESENTED.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    wodeedooo its almost time~~~~~

http://yournewswire.com/police-israel-messiah/
    The Israeli commissioner of police has issued an unusual statement saying that officers in Israel are actively preparing for the arrival of the Messiah.
    Roni Alsheikh states that his department are anticipating large crowds of people when the Son of God arrives in the Holy Land.

so whom shall ye serve?
    The gods of the OT = slaughter, destruction killing without mercy or trial
    or
    THE GOODNEWS SAVIOUR and His finished work amen and loving the ''prodigal sons''

believe men of the law of moses like Elijah IAH and spying.... your choice
    OR
    FOLLOW THE LAMB AS THE REDEEMED DO.... but... NOT MANY DO.....

however remember if you accept the teaching of IAH Spying and Elijah you also accept their god, with his killing destruction, without mercy and trial....ITS A PACKAGE!!!!

hey maybe it is time '' to drain the religious swamp''~~~~~~

they will hate you when you LOVE THE LAMB more than your own life~~~~~
    you will have few friends....there is only 144,000 REDEEMED

fruit inspect~~~~~ is the clue
    so you can make your choice - this is the ''package'' you accept when you listen to Elijah and IAH, and Spying and their ''spiritual'' rhetoric on the laws of moses and how we all must submit.....
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-to-death.html
    the sharia laws are mostly the same as OT laws of moses as widely reported.~~~~and compared.

Sharia and Old Testament law

Posted: Saturday, October 2, 2010 5:10 pm
    By Rick Crotts One of the common accusations against US Muslims is that they want to establish their Sharia law here.
    Typical church goers are usually the loudest complainants.
    They are apparently alarmed over the possibility that the rise of Islam in America could lead to a theocracy which promotes stonings, honor killings, the suppression of women, and the enforcement of a barbaric and archaic moral code.
    Many of these fearful folks are the same ones who so vociferously advocate the use of so called Christian principles, especially the Ten Commandments, as our societal and governmental guidelines.
    How can a “Christian” theocracy, based in reality on the Old Testament Jewish Law of Moses, be any better than a Muslim theocratic society?
    The Law of Moses, of which the Ten Com-mandments are a small but best known part, included stonings, honor killings, strict gender roles, and the enforcement of an elaborate moral code in which the eating of catfish was an abomination.
    If people are truly afraid of a religion poisoning our society and limiting our freedom, why not look at our own for a change?

look at this statement
    a religion poisoning our society =spying IAH + Elijah man made HYBRID concepts

PS ADDED
    THE BIBLE IS NOT A LIBRARY BOOK
    A person is to SEEK THE TRUTH.. to find it like a nugget of gold

Prof. Millar Burrows in More Light on the Dead Sea Scrolls, Prof. Burrows writes:
    “There are those who believe or assume that the Greek and Hebrew texts from which our translations are made are infallible.
    No person who has studied textual criticism at all could believe that.
    The most conservative scholars in the most conservative churches recognize that the text has become corrupt at many points in the course of its transmission.
    If that were not already well known and universally admitted, the Dead Sea Scrolls would demonstrate it conclusively.”

If, in the words of Jeremiah the Old Testament has been corrupted and made into a lie by "...the lying pen of the scribes" , then to even assert that God faithfully preserved the New Testament when He did not preserve the Old, is simply not a worthy statement -- especially in light of the facts and evidence that presents an entirely different picture than that which is promoted by the Church!

Thus, the great question:
    "How can you say, 'We are wise..." when you have never seen the Gospels in their original and uncorrupted form?
    You can't!!!
    you are to seek the Truth.

Thomas Jefferson made a factual comment when he wrote:
    "Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong" (Notes on Virginia, 1782).
    Last edited by LucySmith; 01-30-2017, 03:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy the anti-messiah.

Lucy the anti-Christ=anti-messiah,

Lucy accused me of this:

''elijah'' I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE to take your antichrist spirit
    Let's see here:

1. Lucy DENIES that the true Messiah died the first death on the cross.

2. Lucy DENIES the truth of scriptures, she believes and promotes they are corrupted.

3. Lucy DENIES Yah the Father of Messiah, even though His name is in scriptures nearly 8,000 times.

4. Lucy DENIES that Stephen Acts 7-9, and that James Acts 12:2 believed Messiah.

5. Lucy DENIES repentance from sin Acts 3:19; 1 John 3:4.

Who is really the antichrist=antimessiah according to this above to you the reader?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X