• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    too Mr Strong~~~~~
    homosexual ??? man lying with man????
    do you think?????

see the befuddled mind of a sinner, is unsound, therefore cannot be edified~~nor has the ability to reason correctly as a mature adult
    i wonder if this is a sign of inbreeding?
    hmm
    maybe an adult flu vacination malfunction and a brain explosion
    Lucy,

I'm not a homosexual as you accuse me of either.

But you sure do run all over the internet and having inbreeding intercourse with every religious lover you can find, and post their articles on here huh?

Forgive me, I can't help but laugh.

PS: So rich old Jezzy as you call it, likes to accuse me falsely huh?

Comment

really? mr strong has such a hold upon you

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Lucy,

I'm not a homosexual as you accuse me of either.

But you sure do run all over the internet and having inbreeding intercourse with every religious lover you can find, and post their articles on here huh?

Forgive me, I can't help but laugh.

PS: So rich old Jezzy as you call it, likes to accuse me falsely huh?
      why you quote him in most posts u make~~~~~~ hypocrite~~~~if you are going to accuse another don't do the exact same thing yourself

Comment

Lucy,

Guess what, I will let you in on a little secret of Jezebel too.

Jezebel and her father Ethbaal, king of Tyre and Sidon was rich too, and Ahab took Jezebel to wife for two primary reasons, Ahab wanted the riches of Ethbaal and Jezebel, and Ahab wanted to cement ties to the kingdom of Tyre and Sidon whom Ethbaal was king.

Jezebel was also a temple priestess of Baal ie= Lord, and you too talk about being a priestess huh?

Comment

why you quote him in most posts u make~~~~~~ hypocrite~~~~if you are going to accuse another don't do the exact same thing yourself
          Lucy,

It burns YOU up because I show people the truth of the Hebrew and Greek words, and what they really mean, and so you cannot deceive people huh?

Comment

it burns me up because your such a crude rude apostate

and a hater of eternal life and the work of yeshua!!!!

I have never seen such hatred as occurs in you and IAH for the true gospel ~~~

Comment

and a hater of eternal life and the work of yeshua!!!!
              I have never seen such hatred as occurs in you and IAH for the true gospel ~~~
              Lucy,

Your the one that despises and hates, exactly as you said this below to me huh?

It is true I despise u

Comment

you talked about ME but YOU NEVER TRUSTED IN ME....iah spying elijah - unbelievers

https://youtu.be/KGlx11BxF24

vanity won

Comment

you talked about ME but YOU NEVER TRUSTED IN ME....iah spying elijah - unbelievers
                  Lucy,

It is YOU who only talk about Messiah, called lip service, but YOU will not do nor obey His red words, and you have admitted to trusting in your riches.

Comment

it doesnt matter how evil abuses and accuses...OVERCOMERS WIN.... AMEN

So much that is taught about faith is limited to simple and often ritualistic confessions of faith or defined by formulas and dogma rather than the knowledge that can only come from a genuine experience of and through the Holy Spirit.

Name it and claim it, blab it and grab it, confess and possess are clichés describing an often used mechanism to supposedly trigger the response of God.

my own walk of faith has taught me that over time formula’s breakdown and confessions, affirmations and ritualistic prayer do very little to meet the deep needs of the broken heart of mankind.

I believe it is the right of every one in Christ to have the Most Holy faith that YESHUA spoke of, lived by and demonstrated throughout His life.
                    It was not defined by His nationality or upbringing.
                    The belief that yeshua had toward God, Himself and the creation of the world, was all realized from His heart by faith.

In fact the Bible states that YESHUA is the Author and Finisher of our faith.

Right there you can hear the progressive nature of faith.
                    It has a beginning and an ending.
                    Faith has a destination and what Christ has begun in us all, He is going to bring to a complete and perfect maturity that will be evidenced by the great release of His people to move and have their being in God, as never before, right here on earth.

Comment

Lucy,

Did you run to get another ONE of your religious internet lovers to post on the forum?

Well you did it again as I said you would do, she sure loves her harlotry.

Comment

Working...
                      X