X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

You need to clean up your inward person, as Messiah said to do, because I can smell your stinky mind all the way over here in the USA.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

Messiah said quoting Moses.

Yah-Shua=Yah-Savior said unto him, Thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37; See also Mark 12:30; Luke 10:27.

This is the first and great commandment.

From whom and where did Messiah quote these verses ABOVE?

And thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:5; See also Deuteronomy 11:1.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+thy+God&t=KJV

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Matthew 22:37-39; Mark 12:30-31.

Lucy, was Messiah also promoting sharia law here above too, as you claim?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

You think the whole scriptures is made up, the same as you make believe your Yeshua and the apostles never died the first death too huh?

You are filled with UNBELIEF huh?

You make it up alright huh?

Lucy, I guess YOU will be the only person that is saved by your own UNBELIEF huh?

how strange when no one else could even the great moses himself [IF HE IS NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER ????]
    Well, people on the forum are beginning to see, from your own words, that YOUR Yeshua as YOU proclaim and teach, never died the first death at all on the cross according to you, and that your Yeshua is truly a make believe CHARACTER huh?

As I said: Forgive me, I can't help but laugh..
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not gone yet Lucy,

And people are beginning to see Lucy, that YOU confuse the Muslims sharia laws with Elohim's laws of love toward Him and love toward our neighbors, and that your Yeshua teaches YOU to despise and hate Elohim and your neighbors, as you also said to me here below:

it is true I despise u

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    ****KNOW***** your enemies....

dont be afraid to ask the right questions
    dont believe what a legalist pharisee wants you to believe..
    do your own homework
    find out for yourself and learn to LISTEN FROM YESHUA AND LOOK AT HIS REVEALED CHARACTER traits..

''elijah'' is very happy to indoctrinate one into believing the 613 laws of the OT [we must do it or die] - yet unable to keep them himself.- hypocrite
    so~~~~by doing this form of ''preaching'' he also agrees with the O, T, GOD'S actions... here are but a few

would you like to be under such ''gods'' yourself?
    well, the law of Moses is very clear - you have the law and the gods who go with it.

Babylon is fallen
    David slaughters them
    Decapitate them!
    Gideon slaughters
    God buries them alive
    God kills the firstborns!
    God sends pestilence
    God slaughters blacks
    God's threat to kill
    Godly head wounds
    Godly mass murder
    Kill all unbelievers
    Kill man, woman, infant
    King David's holocaust
    Moses' mass murder
    Nail his head!
    Raping and killing
    Shed the blood
    Slaughter of innocents
    Slay old and young
    Stone the woman!
    The survivors
    Utter destruction, 1
    Utter destruction, 2
    Washing feet in blood

just some of the god's actions

now compare this TO THE FATHER OF THE PRODIGAL SON and if your mind is not in some deadly EVIL SWAMP.... you can see the fruits of both sets of ''GODS''

I ASK you actually use your mind and discern the vile and the divine amen.
    ALSO
    PLEASE REMEMBER when The 3rd Temple is built in Jerusalem, the law of Moses is re-invented...
    Therefore the '''sharia laws of the OT and Islam'' shall DEMAND YOUR ALLEGIANCE or you are punished.

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THIS?
    IT IS RIGHT IN THE WINGS....

BTW
    ITS CALLED ''THE TRIBULATION''~~are u ready to accept ''elijah, IAH and Spying's'' version of The OT laws to be obeyed and its consequences???

or

THE FATHER AND HIS PRODIGAL SON...

ps should you feel OT law and sharia are not almost the same THINK AGAIN...
    http://www.patheos.com/blogs/hallq/2...ent-law-today/

the laws that horrify these Christians so much are mostly straight out of the Old Testament, which fundamentalists believe to be totally without error.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 01-29-2017, 11:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

You think the whole scriptures is made up, the same as you make believe your Yeshua and the apostles never died the first death too huh?

Lucy, I guess YOU will be the only person that is saved by your own UNBELIEF huh?

how strange when no one else could even the great moses himself [IF HE IS NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER ????]
    Well, people on the forum are beginning to see, from your own words, that YOUR Yeshua as YOU proclaim and teach, never died the first death at all on the cross according to you, and that your Yeshua is truly a make believe CHARACTER huh?

As I said: Forgive me, I can't help but laugh..

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

Forgive me, I can't help but laugh..

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    far greater than moses apparently!!!

''HE BOASTS I CAN KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES...'' look at me~~~~

BY KEEPING THESE 613 LAWS [that canot be done] YOU ALSO AGREE to their inhumanity and cruelty to others.~~~~

so ''elijah'' I knew you would be exposed for what is inside your heart = YOU AGREE TO THE DESTRUCTION, THE INHUMAN SLAUGHTER, THE VILE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS....as an '''practicing'''???? OT law abider.

thank you for exposing your heart= I knew you would fall into THE TRAP I SET FOR YOU~~~~ AMEN~~~~SATAN IS NEVER AS ''CLEVER'' AS A PERSON WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT INFILLING. amen

all people can see you and your inner man~~~~ a destroyer, + a cruel vile mind of satan
    so I conclude - you have been exposed as I knew you would be ~~~~
    Lucy,

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    thank you for exposing your heart= I knew you would fall into THE TRAP I SET FOR YOU
    It looks as if you have exposed your own heart, and fell into your own trap, your own lie huh?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Another lie you have told huh Lucy?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied

BY KEEPING THESE 613 LAWS [that canot be done] YOU ALSO AGREE to their inhumanity and cruelty to others.~~~~

so ''elijah'' I knew you would be exposed for what is inside your heart = YOU AGREE TO THE DESTRUCTION, THE INHUMAN SLAUGHTER, THE VILE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS....as an OT law abider.

thank you for exposing your heart= I knew you would fall into THE TRAP I SET FOR YOU~~~~ AMEN~~~~
    Lucy,

Where did I write and say, that I was greater than Moses, as you say?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    elijah perceives himself

so ''elijah'' I knew you would be exposed for what is inside your heart = YOU AGREE TO THE DESTRUCTION, THE INHUMAN SLAUGHTER, THE VILE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS....as an '''practicing'''???? OT law abider.

thank you for exposing your heart= I knew you would fall into THE TRAP I SET FOR YOU~~~~ AMEN~~~~SATAN IS NEVER AS ''CLEVER'' AS A PERSON WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT INFILLING. amen

all people can see you and your inner man~~~~ a destroyer, + a cruel vile mind of satan
    so I conclude - you have been exposed as I knew you would be ~~~~

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    LAW-LESS-NESS

LESS -LAW.

WHY LESS LAW?

THE REASON for '' LESS LAW ''-??????
    WHAT ARE THE FRUITS OF THE LAW OF MOSES ~~~~~~ ''FLAWED THINKING ''ELIJAH'' who cannot keep 613 laws anyways.... has a real problem to solve...[not even moses could escape]
    let us see~~~~
    THE FRUITS = TIME TO INSPECT.~~~~
    DRUM ROLL

Did the law motivate Israel to live holy lives, were they victorious or did it end in failure.
    Moses the very one who was the most humble man on earth, who received the laws from God, broke one that was not included (misrepresenting God to the people) and was barred from the Promised Land.

WELL dear pal - how do you think you will fare if MOSES NEVER MADE IT...

need I say more.
    watch out for the ''smilling assassin'' the ''unable to keep the law himself but insists we all must''
    Lucy,

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. Luke 13:28.

and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God

Lucy, was Moses NOT a prophet?

Will you believe Peter as a witness? I doubt it.

For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. Acts 3:22.

So Moses was a prophet, and he will be in the kingdom of Elohim.

PS: See also Luke 9:30-33 remember Moses and Elijah and the light bodies you talked about too?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    lets watch satans helper tie his befuddled mind in knots....

LAW-LESS-NESS

LESS -LAW.

WHY LESS LAW?

THE REASON for '' LESS LAW ''-??????
    WHAT ARE THE FRUITS OF THE LAW OF MOSES ~~~~~~ ''FLAWED THINKING ''ELIJAH'' who cannot keep 613 laws anyways.... has a real problem to solve...[not even moses could escape]
    let us see~~~~
    THE FRUITS = TIME TO INSPECT.~~~~
    DRUM ROLL

Did the law motivate Israel to live holy lives, were they victorious or did it end in failure.
    Moses the very one who was the most humble man on earth, who received the laws from God, broke one that was not included (misrepresenting God to the people) and was barred from the Promised Land.

WELL dear pal - how do you think you will fare if MOSES NEVER MADE IT...

need I say more.
    watch out for the ''smilling assassin'' the aka = ''unable to keep the law himself but insists we all must''

BTW apostle john [ the only disciple to overcome satan AND NOT RUN AWAY as did all the other 10 men from fear ]- would never have written to obey the law of moses, for HE KNEW LIKE NICODEMUS [ the ruler of the jews] that Yeshua has come to set men free [ from the captivity of the law]

ask the right Question
    why did Yeshua refer to the jews and its law as ''the CAPTIVES''.
    THAT NEEDED FREEDOM...
    you see when you ''preach'' from a satanic mindset, you always get caught out!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy,

The apostle Kepha/Peter wrote truthfully about those like you below.

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 2 Peter 2:14.

You simply cannot cease from SIN or transgressing the law 1 John 3:4 can you, because those like you have DENIED repentance from sin Acts 3:19 huh?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    sleigh-of-hand'' tactice

this ''sleigh-of-hand'' is to hope you don't notice his religious demonic flaws and failed character assets, as his fruits and testimony of faithlessness.=lips server - failure to live inside 613 OT laws
    note well such a person as there are millions in churchdom with the SAME BIRTH MARK - aka THE MARK OF THE BEAST....

what?
    IS THIS Mark of the beast~~~~aka - look at ''elijah'' and you will see it very clearly.
    Poor Lucy,

She can't live and walk in Elohim's spiritual laws, so she must accuse those of us who do, and in scriptural fact, it is those like Lucy that continue in their SINS or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4, and SIN is THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X