X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    far greater than moses apparently!!!

''HE BOASTS I CAN KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES...'' look at me~~~~
    how strange when no one else could even the great moses himself [IF HE IS NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER ????]

BY KEEPING THESE 613 LAWS [that canot be done] YOU ALSO AGREE to their inhumanity and cruelty to others.~~~~

so ''elijah'' I knew you would be exposed for what is inside your heart = YOU AGREE TO THE DESTRUCTION, THE INHUMAN SLAUGHTER, THE VILE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS....as an OT law abider.

thank you for exposing your heart= I knew you would fall into THE TRAP I SET FOR YOU~~~~ AMEN~~~~
    Lucy,

Where did I write and say, that I was greater than Moses, as you say?

Comment

Another lie you have told huh Lucy?

Comment

thank you for exposing your heart= I knew you would fall into THE TRAP I SET FOR YOU
        It looks as if you have exposed your own heart, and fell into your own trap, your own lie huh?

Comment

far greater than moses apparently!!!

''HE BOASTS I CAN KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES...'' look at me~~~~
          how strange when no one else could even the great moses himself [IF HE IS NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER ????]

BY KEEPING THESE 613 LAWS [that canot be done] YOU ALSO AGREE to their inhumanity and cruelty to others.~~~~

so ''elijah'' I knew you would be exposed for what is inside your heart = YOU AGREE TO THE DESTRUCTION, THE INHUMAN SLAUGHTER, THE VILE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS....as an '''practicing'''???? OT law abider.

thank you for exposing your heart= I knew you would fall into THE TRAP I SET FOR YOU~~~~ AMEN~~~~SATAN IS NEVER AS ''CLEVER'' AS A PERSON WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT INFILLING. amen

all people can see you and your inner man~~~~ a destroyer, + a cruel vile mind of satan
          so I conclude - you have been exposed as I knew you would be ~~~~
          Lucy,

You think the whole scriptures is made up, the same as you make believe your Yeshua and the apostles never died the first death too huh?

You are filled with UNBELIEF huh?

You make it up alright huh?

Comment

Lucy,

You think the whole scriptures is made up, the same as you make believe your Yeshua and the apostles never died the first death too huh?

Lucy, I guess YOU will be the only person that is saved by your own UNBELIEF huh?

Forgive me, I can't help but laugh..

Comment

Lucy,

Lucy, I guess YOU will be the only person that is saved by your own UNBELIEF huh?

Well, people on the forum are beginning to see, from your own words, that YOUR Yeshua as YOU proclaim and teach, never died the first death at all on the cross according to you, and that your Yeshua is truly a make believe CHARACTER huh?

As I said: Forgive me, I can't help but laugh..

Comment

****KNOW***** your enemies....

dont be afraid to ask the right questions
                dont believe what a legalist pharisee wants you to believe..
                do your own homework
                find out for yourself and learn to LISTEN FROM YESHUA AND LOOK AT HIS REVEALED CHARACTER traits..

''elijah'' is very happy to indoctrinate one into believing the 613 laws of the OT [we must do it or die] - yet unable to keep them himself.- hypocrite
                so~~~~by doing this form of ''preaching'' he also agrees with the O, T, GOD'S actions... here are but a few

would you like to be under such ''gods'' yourself?
                well, the law of Moses is very clear - you have the law and the gods who go with it.

Babylon is fallen
                David slaughters them
                Decapitate them!
                Gideon slaughters
                God buries them alive
                God kills the firstborns!
                God sends pestilence
                God slaughters blacks
                God's threat to kill
                Godly head wounds
                Godly mass murder
                Kill all unbelievers
                Kill man, woman, infant
                King David's holocaust
                Moses' mass murder
                Nail his head!
                Raping and killing
                Shed the blood
                Slaughter of innocents
                Slay old and young
                Stone the woman!
                The survivors
                Utter destruction, 1
                Utter destruction, 2
                Washing feet in blood

just some of the god's actions

now compare this TO THE FATHER OF THE PRODIGAL SON and if your mind is not in some deadly EVIL SWAMP.... you can see the fruits of both sets of ''GODS''

I ASK you actually use your mind and discern the vile and the divine amen.
                ALSO
                PLEASE REMEMBER when The 3rd Temple is built in Jerusalem, the law of Moses is re-invented...
                Therefore the '''sharia laws of the OT and Islam'' shall DEMAND YOUR ALLEGIANCE or you are punished.

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THIS?
                IT IS RIGHT IN THE WINGS....

BTW
                ITS CALLED ''THE TRIBULATION''~~are u ready to accept ''elijah, IAH and Spying's'' version of The OT laws to be obeyed and its consequences???

or

THE FATHER AND HIS PRODIGAL SON...

ps should you feel OT law and sharia are not almost the same THINK AGAIN...
                http://www.patheos.com/blogs/hallq/2...ent-law-today/

the laws that horrify these Christians so much are mostly straight out of the Old Testament, which fundamentalists believe to be totally without error.
                Last edited by LucySmith; 01-29-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Lucy,

Well, people on the forum are beginning to see, from your own words, that YOUR Yeshua as YOU proclaim and teach, never died the first death at all on the cross according to you, and that your Yeshua is truly a make believe CHARACTER huh?

As I said: Forgive me, I can't help but laugh..
                  ------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not gone yet Lucy,

And people are beginning to see Lucy, that YOU confuse the Muslims sharia laws with Elohim's laws of love toward Him and love toward our neighbors, and that your Yeshua teaches YOU to despise and hate Elohim and your neighbors, as you also said to me here below:

it is true I despise u

Comment

Lucy,

Messiah said quoting Moses.

Yah-Shua=Yah-Savior said unto him, Thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37; See also Mark 12:30; Luke 10:27.

This is the first and great commandment.

From whom and where did Messiah quote these verses ABOVE?

And thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:5; See also Deuteronomy 11:1.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+thy+God&t=KJV

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Matthew 22:37-39; Mark 12:30-31.

Lucy, was Messiah also promoting sharia law here above too, as you claim?

Comment

Lucy,

You need to clean up your inward person, as Messiah said to do, because I can smell your stinky mind all the way over here in the USA.

Comment

Lucy the anti-messiah.

Lucy the anti-Christ=anti-messiah,

Lucy accused me of this:

''elijah'' I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE to take your antichrist spirit
                        Let's see here:

1. Lucy DENIES that the true Messiah died the first death on the cross.

2. Lucy DENIES the truth of scriptures, she believes and promotes they are corrupted.

3. Lucy DENIES Yah the Father of Messiah, even though His name is in scriptures nearly 8,000 times.

4. Lucy DENIES that Stephen Acts 7-9, and that James Acts 12:2 believed Messiah.

5. Lucy DENIES repentance from sin Acts 3:19; 1 John 3:4.

Who is really the antichrist=antimessiah according to this above to you the reader?

Comment

wodeedooo its almost time~~~~~

http://yournewswire.com/police-israel-messiah/
                          The Israeli commissioner of police has issued an unusual statement saying that officers in Israel are actively preparing for the arrival of the Messiah.
                          Roni Alsheikh states that his department are anticipating large crowds of people when the Son of God arrives in the Holy Land.

so whom shall ye serve?
                          The gods of the OT = slaughter, destruction killing without mercy or trial
                          or
                          THE GOODNEWS SAVIOUR and His finished work amen and loving the ''prodigal sons''

believe men of the law of moses like Elijah IAH and spying.... your choice
                          OR
                          FOLLOW THE LAMB AS THE REDEEMED DO.... but... NOT MANY DO.....

however remember if you accept the teaching of IAH Spying and Elijah you also accept their god, with his killing destruction, without mercy and trial....ITS A PACKAGE!!!!

hey maybe it is time '' to drain the religious swamp''~~~~~~

they will hate you when you LOVE THE LAMB more than your own life~~~~~
                          you will have few friends....there is only 144,000 REDEEMED

fruit inspect~~~~~ is the clue
                          so you can make your choice - this is the ''package'' you accept when you listen to Elijah and IAH, and Spying and their ''spiritual'' rhetoric on the laws of moses and how we all must submit.....
                          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-to-death.html
                          the sharia laws are mostly the same as OT laws of moses as widely reported.~~~~and compared.

Sharia and Old Testament law

Posted: Saturday, October 2, 2010 5:10 pm
                          By Rick Crotts One of the common accusations against US Muslims is that they want to establish their Sharia law here.
                          Typical church goers are usually the loudest complainants.
                          They are apparently alarmed over the possibility that the rise of Islam in America could lead to a theocracy which promotes stonings, honor killings, the suppression of women, and the enforcement of a barbaric and archaic moral code.
                          Many of these fearful folks are the same ones who so vociferously advocate the use of so called Christian principles, especially the Ten Commandments, as our societal and governmental guidelines.
                          How can a “Christian” theocracy, based in reality on the Old Testament Jewish Law of Moses, be any better than a Muslim theocratic society?
                          The Law of Moses, of which the Ten Com-mandments are a small but best known part, included stonings, honor killings, strict gender roles, and the enforcement of an elaborate moral code in which the eating of catfish was an abomination.
                          If people are truly afraid of a religion poisoning our society and limiting our freedom, why not look at our own for a change?

look at this statement
                          a religion poisoning our society =spying IAH + Elijah man made HYBRID concepts

PS ADDED
                          THE BIBLE IS NOT A LIBRARY BOOK
                          A person is to SEEK THE TRUTH.. to find it like a nugget of gold

Prof. Millar Burrows in More Light on the Dead Sea Scrolls, Prof. Burrows writes:
                          “There are those who believe or assume that the Greek and Hebrew texts from which our translations are made are infallible.
                          No person who has studied textual criticism at all could believe that.
                          The most conservative scholars in the most conservative churches recognize that the text has become corrupt at many points in the course of its transmission.
                          If that were not already well known and universally admitted, the Dead Sea Scrolls would demonstrate it conclusively.”

If, in the words of Jeremiah the Old Testament has been corrupted and made into a lie by "...the lying pen of the scribes" , then to even assert that God faithfully preserved the New Testament when He did not preserve the Old, is simply not a worthy statement -- especially in light of the facts and evidence that presents an entirely different picture than that which is promoted by the Church!

Thus, the great question:
                          "How can you say, 'We are wise..." when you have never seen the Gospels in their original and uncorrupted form?
                          You can't!!!
                          you are to seek the Truth.

Thomas Jefferson made a factual comment when he wrote:
                          "Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong" (Notes on Virginia, 1782).
                          Last edited by LucySmith; 01-30-2017, 04:08 AM.

Comment

''blinded by religious misinformation'' - that is accepted as truth....

have you ever wondered by YESHUA said ''I DID NOT COME TO JUDGE, BUT TO SAVE THE LOST''

WHY?

when He came into a nation under the ''laws of Moses'' to the jews....= He considered these same people - were THE LOST?????

they were not to be ''judged'' - when the OT GODS., murdered them daily for the slighest ''misdeed'' because ''he was a righteous god''
                            really?

WHY NOT ''CHANGE THEIR hearts'' as he did to Pharaoh....
                            ''he hadened pharaoh heart''...
                            why not reverse the curse and SOFTEN people's hearts and defend them in their frail human condition.

the PRODIGAL SON, was not judged BUT WELCOMED HOME TO THE FATHER'S HOUSE. and every need supplied for his reformation.
                            notice
                            the prodigal son was not stoned for disobedience to his father... as was their custom...

why not?

PERHAPS A NEW AND DIFFERENT GOD WAS IN TOWN

WHY do some religious men, wish to place us all BACK under the title of THE LOST?
                            WHY do some religious men, wish to place us back under JUDGMENT......when Yeshua came not to judge.

there is something extremely wicked with religious men and their misrepresentation of the gospel
                            by adding OT law to it, they judge and remain as the lost + captives.

stay away
                            run to the nearest exit.

no amount of ''rightouseness'' of a god, can excuse the wilfull murder of children and animals and the EXCESSIVE amount of CRUELTY for minor infringements OF 613 laws that very FEW could read about or write about.

how could illerate people learn of 613 laws.
                            The whole deal is a cesspool of satan - and has no characteristics of the FATHER YESHUA REPRESENTED.

Comment

have you ever wondered by YESHUA said ''I DID NOT COME TO JUDGE, BUT TO SAVE THE LOST''

WHY?

when He came into a nation under the ''laws of Moses'' to the jews....= He considered these same people - were THE LOST?????

they were not to be ''judged'' - when the OT GODS., murdered them daily for the slighest ''misdeed'' because ''he was a righteous god''
                              really?

WHY NOT ''CHANGE THEIR hearts'' as he did to Pharaoh....
                              ''he hadened pharaoh heart''...
                              why not reverse the curse and SOFTEN people's hearts and defend them in their frail human condition.

the PRODIGAL SON, was not judged BUT WELCOMED HOME TO THE FATHER'S HOUSE. and every need supplied for his reformation.
                              notice
                              the prodigal son was not stoned for disobedience to his father... as was their custom...

why not?

PERHAPS A NEW AND DIFFERENT GOD WAS IN TOWN

WHY do some religious men, wish to place us all BACK under the title of THE LOST?
                              WHY do some religious men, wish to place us back under JUDGMENT......when Yeshua came not to judge.

there is something extremely wicked with religious men and their misrepresentation of the gospel
                              by adding OT law to it, they judge and remain as the lost + captives.

stay away
                              run to the nearest exit.

no amount of ''rightouseness'' of a god, can excuse the wilfull murder of children and animals and the EXCESSIVE amount of CRUELTY for minor infringements OF 613 laws that very FEW could read about or write about.

how could illerate people learn of 613 laws.
                              The whole deal is a cesspool of satan - and has no characteristics of the FATHER YESHUA REPRESENTED.
                              Lucy,

Did you run to get another ONE of your religious internet lovers to post on the forum?

Comment

notice= ELIJAH and his strong attachment to

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                                Lucy,

Did you run to get another ONE of your religious internet lovers to post on the forum?
                                too Mr Strong~~~~~
                                homosexual ??? man lying with man????
                                do you think?????

see the befuddled mind of a sinner, is unsound, therefore cannot be edified~~nor has the ability to reason correctly as a mature adult
                                i wonder if this is a sign of inbreeding?
                                hmm
                                maybe an adult flu vacination malfunction and a brain explosion

Comment

Working...
                                X