X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''elijah'' I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE to take your antichrist spirit

down.................

and those people also who play host to the devil and his christless spirit

they overcame satan... IS THE TESTIMOMY OF THE OVERCOMER....
    and you will never succeed getting past me, who is infilled with His zoe lifes spirit.
    I will take you down and expose who you are....every time.
    be warned.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    down.................

and those people also who play host to the devil and his christless spirit

they overcame satan... IS THE TESTIMOMY OF THE OVERCOMER....
    and you will never succeed getting past me, who is infilled with His zoe lifes spirit. |I will take you down and expose who you are....every time.
    Yea, you overcame satan by joining him, and denying Messiah died the first death on the cross huh? Oheee, poor Jezebel making her brags again, as she did before huh?

Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time. 1 Kings 19:2.

Same brags of Jezebel huh?

Comment

i will expose you so well

who you are
      and
      how you twist verses and never even live within them yourself = just like satan does...

"When the Enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of God will raise a standard against him!" (Isaiah 59:19)

i have been trained up to fight you and your soul less message from twisted verses and weird insane reasoning

failed law keeping antichrist themes... wait.....you lose

Comment

Yea, you overcame satan by joining him, and denying Messiah died the first death on the cross huh? Oheee, poor Jezebel making her brags again, as she did before huh?

Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time. 1 Kings 19:2.

Where am I twisting verses Lucy, when I quote them exactly as is written?

Also, your the one that said:
        it is true I despise u
        Well Lucybel, I do NOT despise you.

Comment

Where am I twisting verses Lucy, when I quote them exactly as is written?

Also, your the one that said:

Well Lucybel, I do NOT despise you.
          -------------------------------------------------------------

You see Lucy, when Yah the Father and Messiah decide to unite His true believers, there is nothing the Jezebel's of the world can do to stop it.

Comment

Tell me Lucy,

Why are you so obsessed with me?

As one woman said to me: ""It seems as if this Lucy is out for your skin."" Unquote.

Comment

hey when you see the devil's dogs after you....Father comes to the rescue WITH LIFE

who is a devil's dog.
              THOSE WHO PEDDLE the antichrist life spirit, OFCOURSE
              But what is ''christ'' = ITS NOT YESHUA'S 2nd name but the HOLY POWER ON HIGH, the anointing that breaks the yoke of the Captive.

Elijah has an antichrist demonic spirit, who quotes verses yet fails with live within these quotes = a lip server only.
              He proclaims ''we all should live within the laws of moses 613 of them'', yet FAILS TO DO THIS himself but he is so befuddled in mind, he cannot see he is deceived by trying to weave two dispensations into one hybrid belief.
              HE IS WRONG
              also Elijah fails to recognise the whole bible is corrupted as many ''expert believers'' shall attest to so we are to rightly divide the prose = something Elijah cannot do.

''Elijah'' also insists the OT LAWS MUST BE OBEYED TO BE SAVED, not knowing nor understanding, the OT ''gods'' are not THE FATHER OF YESHUA.
              [a madness only demons can give]
              why?
              THE FATHER OF YESHUA is one that HE personally DEMONSTRATED on earth i.e. = in love and mercy and the true real concept of this divine Father IS FOUND IN THE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRODIGAL SON....
              we are all this prodigal sons'' IN TRUTH.

NOTICE THE ''''acts'''' of this father WHEN COMPARED TO THE ACTS of supreme cruelty of the OT ''fathers''.... compare the two
              don't look at the manipulated words LOOK AT THE FRUITS OF THE BIBLE CHARACTERS.... as their ''testimony''

Elijah has a testimony he CANNOT WALK THE WALK OF NT FAITH - trusting in the GOOD SHEPHERD FOR EACH NEED. psalm 23 a core instruction. amen
              YESHUA HIMSELF shall walk His people THROUGH each verse and explain HIS WORK in our lives = He doesn't leave us clueless and َnly ''HE'''' IS THERE FOR EACH NEED, amen

ELIJAH = A FAITHLESS WALKER~~~the fruit~~~~is his testimony is 1 of faithlessness AND VANITY IS still his LORD.

This ''eiljah' fails to recognise the goodnews, John 11 v 24 25 26 = spoken face to face with friends, and as advice to Martha who ALREADY KNEW of the resurrection in the last days....YESHUA WAS ADDING MORE to this by giving HIS REVELATION TO HIS FRIEND. amen
              élijah 'prowls as a roaring lion, seeking how to devour ETERNAL LIFE here and how - the true image of Yeshua in man~~~~~

Elijah fails the LIFE TESTS and uses preconceived religious ideas and mixed verses to state his Pharisee case.
              Elijah has never received such an impartation therefore at all times SLAYS THE GOODNEWS, with misinformation and twisted verses.. THE DEVIL CAN QUOTE VERSE TOO~~~~

Comment

who is a devil's dog.
                THOSE WHO PEDDLE the antichrist life spirit, OFCOURSE
                But what is ''christ'' = ITS NOT YESHUA'S 2nd name but the HOLY POWER ON HIGH, the anointing that breaks the yoke of the Captive.

Elijah has an antichrist demonic spirit, who quotes verses yet fails with live within these quotes = a lip server only.
                He proclaims ''we all should live within the laws of moses 613 of them'', yet FAILS TO DO THIS himself but he is so befuddled in mind, he cannot see he is deceived by trying to weave two dispensations into one hybrid belief.
                HE IS WRONG
                also Elijah fails to recognise the whole bible is corrupted as many ''expert believers'' shall attest to so we are to rightly divide the prose = something Elijah cannot do.

''Elijah'' also insists the OT LAWS MUST BE OBEYED TO BE SAVED, not knowing nor understanding, the OT ''gods'' are not THE FATHER OF YESHUA.
                [a madness only demons can give]
                why?
                THE FATHER OF YESHUA is one one HE DEMONSTRATED on earth in love and mercy and the true real concept of this divine Father IS FOUND IN THE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRODIGAL SON....
                we are all this progigal sons'' IN TRUTH.
                NOTICE THE cts of this father WHEN COMPARED TO THE ACTS of supreme cruelty of the OT ''fathers''.... compare the two
                don't look at the manipulated words LOOK AT THE FRUITS OF THE BIBLE CHARACTERS.... as their ''testimony''

Elijah has a testimony he CANNOT WALK THE WALK OF NT FAITH - trusting in the GOOD SHEPHERD FOR EACH NEED. psalm 23 a core instruction. amen
                YESHUA HIMSELF shall walk His people THROUGH each verse and explain HIS WORK in our lives = he doesn't leave is clueless and THERE FOR EACH NEED, amen

ELIJAH = A FAITHLESS WALKER~~~the fruit~~~~

This ''eiljah' fails to recognise the goodnews, John 11 v 24 25 26 = spoken face to face with friends, and as advice to Martha who ALREADY KNEW of the resurrection in the last days....YESHUA WAS ADDING MORE to this by giving HIS REVELATION TO HIS FRIEND. amen
                Elijah has never received such an impartation therefore at all times SLAYS THE GOODNEWS, with misinformation and twisted verses..
                élijah'prowls as a roaring lion, seeking how to devour ETERNAL LIFE here and how - the true image of yeshua in man~~~~~

Elijah fails the LIFE TESTS and uses preconceived religious ideas and mixed verses to state his Pharisee case.
                I guess this ABOVE is Lucyfer's own gospel about me Elijah huh?

We can really see ABOVE from her own words, an how Lucy really loves me huh?

Comment

I guess this ABOVE is Lucyfer's own gospel about me Elijah huh?

We can really see ABOVE from her own words, an how Lucy really loves me huh?

Well Lucy, I do NOT hate and despise you though.

I do exactly as Messiah told me to do below.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
                  Matthew 5:44-45; Luke 6:27.

And I'm telling you Lucy, I really do love you though.

Comment

when ''elijah'' gets ''caught out'' he uses a

sleigh-of-hand'' tactice

this ''sleigh-of-hand'' is to hope you don't notice his religious demonic flaws and failed character assets, as his fruits and testimony of faithlessness.=lips server - failure to live inside 613 OT laws
                    note well such a person as there are millions in churchdom with the SAME BIRTH MARK - aka THE MARK OF THE BEAST....

what?
                    IS THIS Mark of the beast~~~~aka - look at ''elijah'' and you will see it very clearly.

Comment

sleigh-of-hand'' tactice

this ''sleigh-of-hand'' is to hope you don't notice his religious demonic flaws and failed character assets, as his fruits and testimony of faithlessness.=lips server - failure to live inside 613 OT laws
                      note well such a person as there are millions in churchdom with the SAME BIRTH MARK - aka THE MARK OF THE BEAST....

what?
                      IS THIS Mark of the beast~~~~aka - look at ''elijah'' and you will see it very clearly.
                      Poor Lucy,

She can't live and walk in Elohim's spiritual laws, so she must accuse those of us who do, and in scriptural fact, it is those like Lucy that continue in their SINS or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4, and SIN is THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

Comment

Lucy,

The apostle Kepha/Peter wrote truthfully about those like you below.

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 2 Peter 2:14.

You simply cannot cease from SIN or transgressing the law 1 John 3:4 can you, because those like you have DENIED repentance from sin Acts 3:19 huh?

Comment

lets watch satans helper tie his befuddled mind in knots....

LAW-LESS-NESS

LESS -LAW.

WHY LESS LAW?

THE REASON for '' LESS LAW ''-??????
                          WHAT ARE THE FRUITS OF THE LAW OF MOSES ~~~~~~ ''FLAWED THINKING ''ELIJAH'' who cannot keep 613 laws anyways.... has a real problem to solve...[not even moses could escape]
                          let us see~~~~
                          THE FRUITS = TIME TO INSPECT.~~~~
                          DRUM ROLL

Did the law motivate Israel to live holy lives, were they victorious or did it end in failure.
                          Moses the very one who was the most humble man on earth, who received the laws from God, broke one that was not included (misrepresenting God to the people) and was barred from the Promised Land.

WELL dear pal - how do you think you will fare if MOSES NEVER MADE IT...

need I say more.
                          watch out for the ''smilling assassin'' the aka = ''unable to keep the law himself but insists we all must''

BTW apostle john [ the only disciple to overcome satan AND NOT RUN AWAY as did all the other 10 men from fear ]- would never have written to obey the law of moses, for HE KNEW LIKE NICODEMUS [ the ruler of the jews] that Yeshua has come to set men free [ from the captivity of the law]

ask the right Question
                          why did Yeshua refer to the jews and its law as ''the CAPTIVES''.
                          THAT NEEDED FREEDOM...
                          you see when you ''preach'' from a satanic mindset, you always get caught out!!!!

Comment

LAW-LESS-NESS

LESS -LAW.

WHY LESS LAW?

THE REASON for '' LESS LAW ''-??????
                            WHAT ARE THE FRUITS OF THE LAW OF MOSES ~~~~~~ ''FLAWED THINKING ''ELIJAH'' who cannot keep 613 laws anyways.... has a real problem to solve...[not even moses could escape]
                            let us see~~~~
                            THE FRUITS = TIME TO INSPECT.~~~~
                            DRUM ROLL

Did the law motivate Israel to live holy lives, were they victorious or did it end in failure.
                            Moses the very one who was the most humble man on earth, who received the laws from God, broke one that was not included (misrepresenting God to the people) and was barred from the Promised Land.

WELL dear pal - how do you think you will fare if MOSES NEVER MADE IT...

need I say more.
                            watch out for the ''smilling assassin'' the ''unable to keep the law himself but insists we all must''
                            Lucy,

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. Luke 13:28.

and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God

Lucy, was Moses NOT a prophet?

Will you believe Peter as a witness? I doubt it.

For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. Acts 3:22.

So Moses was a prophet, and he will be in the kingdom of Elohim.

PS: See also Luke 9:30-33 remember Moses and Elijah and the light bodies you talked about too?

Comment

elijah perceives himself

far greater than moses apparently!!!

''HE BOASTS I CAN KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES...'' look at me~~~~
                              how strange when no one else could even the great moses himself [IF HE IS NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER ????]

BY KEEPING THESE 613 LAWS [that canot be done] YOU ALSO AGREE to their inhumanity and cruelty to others.~~~~

so ''elijah'' I knew you would be exposed for what is inside your heart = YOU AGREE TO THE DESTRUCTION, THE INHUMAN SLAUGHTER, THE VILE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS....as an '''practicing'''???? OT law abider.

thank you for exposing your heart= I knew you would fall into THE TRAP I SET FOR YOU~~~~ AMEN~~~~SATAN IS NEVER AS ''CLEVER'' AS A PERSON WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT INFILLING. amen

all people can see you and your inner man~~~~ a destroyer, + a cruel vile mind of satan
                              so I conclude - you have been exposed as I knew you would be ~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X