X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok lets rumble ask '' DOES ONE VERSE QUALIFY AS A WITNESS? yes/no/maybe

you always have to ask the right questions TO GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS

truth seekers do this...
    truth seekers hunt for clues themselves and get results = not from a 2nd hand witness however that is not denying Yeshua's watchmen at the walls who do edify
    after all the eggs are not all in one basket...

so lets begin~~~~~~
    ''the unable to keep 613 laws of moses religious guru aka elijah'' oft quotes HEB 9 V 27
    SAYING
    as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment
    this poor deluded man, insists this is a correct verse and only bearing 1 witness to this fact.... no other verse can be a witness to this 1 verse..................... correct.
    SO WHAT SO WE DO = THROW IT OUT OFCOURSE.
    its wrong
    however as most men do die, it is good to see why they do and if you are a ''maid- in- waiting'' yourself for the GRIM REAPER to claim your allegiance to him, at an unspecified date.

SO LETS LOOK AT SOME FRUIT BEARING HERE = SIZE UP THE SITUATION that affects all
    This guy 'elijah'' rattles on about Moses and the law-keepers yet the fruit of this whole system was ALL DIED IN THE WILDERNESS = not great fruits in this lot
    so~~~~
    now a normal person with a brain would slam on the ''LETS REASON THIS OUT brakes''... hah ha = but not the jolly law verse jangler Elijah who is ofcourse rather determined to murder us all with his version of a hybrid bible law stuff up.
    hmmmm

so
    LAW KEEPING NEVER EVER ALLOWS ANY TO LIVE above say at tops= 100yrs of age
    U KNOW something Tibetan gurus LIVE LONGER THAN Christian deluded law keepers like spying IAH AND elijah who can never keep all 613 laws even when they get caught out and say ''oh baby, don't char know it, its all spiritual''
    = HELLO ANGEL OF LIGHT=pull the other leg

So the real life problem is
    PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF SIN....THATS IT ..................NAILED.
    diseases never killed anyone = SIN DOES.

Drs lie on the death cert. saying this corpse died from a heart attack
    = LIE...THIS PERSON WAS MADE REDUNDANT, AND RECEIVED HIS WAGES FROM HIS EMPLOYER ...S.I.N.
    SIN inc.... is the killer employer
    question?
    are you EMPLOYED BY THIS COMPANY = apply named as ''MURDER Inc''.

that is the real life ? you need to ask.... personally.

YESHUA came to defeat the devil and DEATH was in the devil's hand BUT YESHUA TOOK THE KEYS OF DEATH AND NOW ARE IN HIS mighty hand
    you have to give this revelation the greatest thought,
    otherwise.. its ''slim pickens'' for you~~~~

Now we all know THE LAWS OF MOSES [BE IN NATURAL OR SPIRITUAL] never did the trick....it was a waste of space.
    so question??
    DO WE KNOW HOW TO ESCAPE this grim reaper and the devil, and overcome AND DEFEAT THIS SIN VIRUS AND GAIN ZOE ETERNAL LIFE here and remain as a ''continued presence'' of divine life.
    that is the question

ofcourse you can laugh like Spying's ex wife did,
    or
    make a will out on your wife's orders like IAH did ,
    or
    you can preach ''we gotta keep 613 laws of moses'' and still die from sin like the poor deluded elijah

seem to be the options.... hmmm what to do??????
    Last edited by LucySmith; 01-28-2017, 09:50 PM.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    you always have to ask the right questions TO GET THE RIGHT ANSWERS

truth seekers do this...
    truth seekers hunt for clues themselves and get results = not from a 2nd hand witness however that is not denying Yeshua's watchmen at the walls who do edify
    after all the eggs are not all in one basket...

so lets begin~~~~~~
    ''the unable to keep 513 laws of moses religious guru aka elijah''SAYING oft quotes HEB 9 V 27

this poor deluded man, insists this is a correct verse and only bearing 1 witness to this fact.... no other verse can be a witness to this 1 verse..................... correct.
    its wrong
    however as most men do die, it is good to see why they do and if you are a ''maid- in- waiting'' yourself for the GRIM REAPER to claim your allegiance to him, at an unspecified date.

SO LETS LOOK AT SOME FRUIT BEARING HERE = SIZE UP THE SITUATION that affects all
    This guy 'elijah'' rattles on about Moses and the law-keepers yet the fruit of this whole system was ALL DIED IN THE WILDERNESS = not great fruits in this lot [/b]
    so~~~~
    now a normal person with a brain would slam on the ''LETS REASON THIS OUT brakes''... hah ha = but not the jolly law verse jangler Elijah who is ofcourse rather determined to murder us all with his version of a hybrid bible law stuff up.
    hmmmm

so
    LAW KEEPING NEVER EVER ALLOWS ANY TO LIVE above say at tops= 100yrs of age
    U KNOW something Tibetan gurus LIVE LONGER THAN Christian deluded law keepers like spying IAH AND elijah who can never keep all 613 laws even when they get caught out and say ''oh baby, don't char know it, its all spiritual''
    = HELLO ANGEL OF LIGHT=pull the other leg

So the real life problem is
    PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF SIN....THATS IT ..................NAILED.
    diseases never killed anyone = SIN DOES.

Drs lie on the death cert. saying this corpse died from a heart tattack
    = LIE...THIS PERSON WAS MADE REDUNDANT, AND RECEIVED HIS WAGES FROM HIS EMPLOYER ...S.I.N.
    SIN inc.... is the killer employer
    question?
    are you EMPLOYED BY THIS COMPANY = apply named as ''MURDER Inc''.

that is the real life ? you need to ask.... personally.

YESHUA came to defeat the devil and DEATH was in the devil's hand BUT YESHUA TOOK THE KEYS OF DEATH AND NOW ARE IN HIS mighty hand
    you have to give this revelation the greatest thought,
    otherwise.. its ''slim pickens'' for you~~~~

Now we all know THE LAWS OF MOSES [BE IN NATURAL OR SPIRITUAL] never did the trick....it was a waste of space.
    so question??
    DO WE KNOW HOW TO ESCAPE this grim reaper and the devil, and overcome AND DEFEAT THIS SIN VIRUS AND GAIN ZOE ETERNAL LIFE here and remain as a ''continued presence'' of divine life.
    that is the question

ofcourse you can laugh like Spying's ex wife did,
    or
    make a will out on your wife's orders like IAH did ,
    or
    you can preach ''we gotta keep 613 laws of moses'' and still die from sin
    seem to be the options....

hmmm what to do??????
    oft quotes HEB 9 V 27
    its wrong
    Ok Lucy,

You want the witnesses, here they are BELOW, now let's see if you will believe and accept them huh?

First, Messiah said:

And fear not them which kill the body,but are not able to kill the psychē: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell fire. Matthew 10:28.

Who and which death did Messiah say to fear here? The first death, or the second death?

And fear not them which kill the body,

Lucy, did Messiah not say here, to NOT fear the death of the body? He most certainly did say this.

That makes Messiah and Matthew 2 witnesses.

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
    Luke 12:4-5.

Messiah, Matthew, Luke make 3 witnesses.

The apostle Paul wrote:

For as in Adam all die, 1 Corinthians 15:22.

Messiah, Matthew, Luke, and Paul make 4 witnesses,

And of course :

And as it is appointed unto men/women once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27.

Now Lucy, which DEATH does Messiah save us from, THE FIRST PHYSICAL DEATH, or THE SECOND DEATH?

He/She that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Revelation 2:11.

Comment

Ok Lucy,

You want the witnesses, here they are BELOW, now let's see if you will believe and accept them huh?

First, Messiah said:

And fear not them which kill the body,but are not able to kill the psychē: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell fire. Matthew 10:28.

Who and which death did Messiah say to fear here? The first death, or the second death?

Lucy, did Messiah not say here, to NOT fear the death of the body? He most certainly did say this.

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

The apostle Paul wrote:

And of course :

And as it is appointed unto men/women once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27.

Now Lucy, which DEATH does Messiah save us from, THE FIRST PHYSICAL DEATH, or THE SECOND DEATH?

Lucy, is this not enough witnesses ABOVE for YOU?

I can't help but smile.

Comment

DOES ONE VESE MAKE A WITNESS no

SO who had the keys of death = THE DEVIL....
        was the devil defeated at the cross YES

how about we read from the gospel of NICODEMUS = a former lawkeeper and RULER of the jews = converted....
        here is his word on what happened to satan and death.... very enlightening. for all truth seekers seeking clues.

its called THE DESCENT OF YESHUA INTO HELL' = find out how satan/death became a defeated foe...a behind the scenes PEEK at how satan was defeated by the cross...
        death was DEFEATED AT THE CROSS....
        despite all the warped verses and devilish agendas peddled DEATH WAS DEFEATED AT THE CROSS...read and enjoy

http://www.earlychristianwritings.co...-roberts2.html
        Chapter 4 (20).

And when all were in such joy, came Satan the heir of darkness, and said to Hades: O all-devouring and insatiable, hear my words. There is of the race of the Jews one named Jesus, calling himself the Son of God; and being a man, by our working with them the Jews have crucified him: and now when he is dead, be ready that we may secure him here. For I know that he is a man, and I heard him also saying, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death. He has also done me many evils when living with mortals in the upper world. For wherever he found my servants, he persecuted them; and whatever men I made crooked, blind, lame, lepers, or any such thing, by a single word he healed them; and many whom I had got ready to be buried, even these through a single word he brought to life again.

Hades says: And is this man so powerful as to do such things by a single word? or if he be so, canst thou withstand him? It seems to me that, if he be so, no one will be able to withstand him. And if thou sayest that thou didst hear him dreading death, he said this mocking thee, and laughing, wishing to seize thee with the strong hand; and woe, woe to thee, to all eternity!

Satan says: O all-devouring and insatiable Hades, art thou so afraid at hearing of our common enemy? I was not afraid of him, but worked in the Jews, and they crucified him, and gave him also to drink gall with vinegar. Make ready, then, in order that you may lay fast hold of him when he comes.

Hades answered: Heir of darkness, son of destruction, devil, thou hast just now told me that many whom thou hadst made ready to be buried, be brought to life again by a single word. And if he has delivered others from the tomb, how and with what power shall he be laid hold of by us? For I not long ago swallowed down one dead, Lazarus by name; and not long after, one of the living by a single word dragged him up by force out of my bowels: and I think that it was he of whom thou speakest. If, therefore, we receive him here, I am afraid lest perchance we be in danger even about the rest. For, lo, all those that I have swallowed from eternity I perceive to be in commotion, and I am pained in my belly. And the snatching away of Lazarus beforehand seems to me to be no good sign: for not like a dead body, but like an eagle, he flew out of me; for so suddenly did the earth throw him out. Wherefore also I adjure even thee, for thy benefit and for mine, not to bring him here; for I think that he is coming here to raise all the dead. And this I tell thee: by the darkness in which we live, if thou bring him here, not one of the dead will be left behind in it to me.

Chapter 5 (21).

While Satan and Hades were thus speaking to each other, there was a great voice like thunder, saying: Lift up your gates, O ye rulers; and be ye lifted up, ye everlasting gates; and the King of glory shall come in. When Hades heard, he said to Satan: Go forth, if thou art able, and withstand him. Satan therefore went forth to the outside. Then Hades says to his demons: Secure well and strongly the gates of brass and the bars of iron, and attend to my bolts, and stand in order, and see to everything; for if he come in here, woe will seize us.

The forefathers having heard this, began all to revile him, saying: O all-devouring and insatiable! open, that the King of glory may come in. David the prophet says: Dost thou not know, O blind, that I when living in the world prophesied this saying: Lift up your gates, O ye rulers? Hesaias said: I, foreseeing this by the Holy Spirit, wrote: The dead shall rise up, and those in their tombs shall be raised, and those in the earth shall rejoice. And where, O death, is thy sting? where, O Hades, is thy victory?

There came, then, again a voice saying: Lift up the gates. Hades, hearing the voice the second time, answered as if forsooth he did not know, and says: Who is this King of glory? The angels of the Lord say: The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. And immediately with these words the brazen gates were shattered, and the iron bars broken, and all the dead who had been bound came out of the prisons, and we with the n And the King of glory came in in the form of a man, and all the dark places of Hades were lighted up.

Chapter 6 (22).

Immediately Hades cried out: We have been conquered: woe to us! But who art thou, that hast such power and might? and what art thou, who comest here without sin who art seen to be small and yet of great power, lowly and exalted, the slave and the master, the soldier and the king, who hast power over the dead and the living? Thou wast nailed on the cross, and placed in the tomb; and now thou art free, and hast destroyed all our power. Art thou then the Jesus about whom the chief satrap Satan told us, that through cross and death thou art to inherit the whole world?

Then the King of glory seized the chief satrap Satan by the head, and delivered him to His angels, and said: With iron chains bind his hands and his feet, and his neck, and his mouth. Then He delivered him to Hades, and said: Take him, and keep him secure till my second appearing.

Chapter 7 (23).

And Hades receiving Satan, said to him: Beelzebul, heir of fire and punishment, enemy of the saints, through what necessity didst thou bring about that the King of glory should be crucified, so that he should come here and deprive us of our power? Turn and see that not one of the dead has been left in me, but all that thou hast gained through the tree of knowledge, all hast thou lost through the tree of the cross: and all thy joy has been turned into grief; and wishing to put to death the King of glory, thou hast put thyself to death. For, since I have received thee to keep thee safe, by experience shall thou learn how many evils I shall do unto thee. O arch-devil, the beginning of death, root of sin, end of all evil, what evil didst thou find in Jesus, that thou shouldst compass his destruction? how hast thou dared to do such evil? how hast thou busied thyself to bring down such a man into this darkness, through whom thou hast been deprived of all who have died from eternity?

Chapter 8 (24).

While Hades was thus discoursing to Satan, the King of glory stretched out His right hand, and took hold of our forefather Adam, and raised him. Then turning also to the rest, He said: Come all with me, as many as have died through the tree which he touched: for, behold, I again raise you all up through the tree of the cross. Thereupon He brought them all out, and our forefather Adam seemed to be filled with joy, and said: I thank Thy majesty, O Lord, that Thou hast brought me up out of the lowest Hades. Likewise also all the prophets and the saints said: We thank Thee, O Christ, Saviour of the world, that Thou hast brought our life up out of destruction.

perhaps it might be edifying to gaze upon this revelation you may not have known

Then the King of glory seized the chief satrap Satan by the head, and delivered him to His angels, and said:
        With iron chains bind his hands and his feet, and his neck, and his mouth.
        Then He delivered him to Hades, and said:
        Take him, and keep him secure till my second appearing.

death is a defeated foe......regardless of any other opinion or bible verse to the contrary = YESHUA NOW HOLDS THE KEYS......

Comment

Ok Lucy,

First, Messiah said:

The apostle Paul wrote:

And of course :

Lucy, is this not enough witnesses ABOVE for YOU?

I can't help but smile.

You see Lucy, you will NOT accept Messiah, Matthew, Luke, and Paul's witnesses, but you will ONLY believe your Jezebel religious lovers words huh?

Comment

Lucy,

Your saviors are all your internet matrix religious lovers, that you have intercourse with all the time, exactly as Messiah said in Rev.2:20-21 of Jezebel.

Comment

Satan/death is a defeated foe so why do people still die

when Yeshua holds the keys
              VERY SIMPLY

from lack of knowledge = people perish
              john 3 v 16 = has never been understood,,,,ofcourse angels of light, deny THE POWER OF THE CROSS.
              so
              why do people die, regardless of their standing or words... death still rules.
              why?

they have made an agreement [a covenant] with death yep...ignorance rules
              they have entered into the realm of the dead.
              ISAIAH 28 V 15 = SPELLS IT OUT,

they have made a lie their refuge.
              they have built up a refuge of lies and deception we are told.

they were/are scoffers = just like Elijah, Spyings ex wife and IAH mrs......scoffers.

it doesnt matter who writes to the contrary SCOFFERS ARE LOSERS~~~~~~SINNERS OF UNBELIEF in the power and work of the cross...
              I don't care what they are called nor who wrote the death verses...LOSERS all of them when satan is a defeated foe.

YESHUA SAVES US FROM EVERY FORM OF DEATH inc. PHYSICAL here BECAUSE HE PROMISED THIS

''I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH = HIS BODY, THE SAME IMAGE AS THE HEAD = AND THE GATES OF HELL = THE OPENINGS TO THE GRAVE/DEATH = SHALL NEVER PREVAIL, AGAINST HER ''

OFCOURSE we can believe Yeshua or give him to flick and believe other verses = man;s opinions that are not worth a hill of beans

it is up to you
              there is diamonds in the bible as well as dung....the diamonds bring life here forevermore... the dung allows the devil to win over you...''''.the defeated defeating the victims.'''

Comment

when Yeshua holds the keys
                VERY SIMPLY

from lack of knowledge = people perish
                john 3 v 16 = has never been understood,,,,ofcourse angels of light, deny THE POWER OF THE CROSS.
                so
                why do people die, regardless of their standing or words... death still rules.
                why?

they have made an agreement [a covenant] with death yep...ignorance rules
                they have entered into the realm of the dead.
                ISAIAH 28 V 15 = SPELLS IT OUT,

they have made a lie their refuge.
                they have built up a refuge of lies and deception we are told.

they were/are scoffers = just like Elijah, Spyings ex wife and IAH mrs......scoffers.

it doesnt matter who writes to the contrary SCOFFERS ARE LOSERS~~~~~~SINNERS OF UNBELIEF in the power and work of the cross...
                I don't care what they are called nor who wrote the death verses...LOSERS all of them when satan is a defeated foe.

YESHUA SAVES US FROM EVERY FORM OF DEATH PHYSICAL BECAUSE HE PROMISE THIS

''I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH = HIS BODY, THE SAME IMAGE AS THE HEAD = AND THE GATES OF HELL = THE OPENINGS TO THE GRAVE/DEATH = SHALL NEVER PREVAIL, AGAINST HER ''
                Lucy, and which DEATH want prevail against her?

It is the SECOND DEATH Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5; Rev.2:11; Rev20:6; Rev.20:14; Rev.21:8.

It is YOU idiots Lucy, that do not realize there is a SECOND DEATH huh?

Comment

forget the religious antichrists and their lies of deception

there is THE NARROW WAY, few are on it.
                  remember Yeshua BOUND satan, death is defeated...
                  whats the problem???

people by their millions believe in

The Doctrine of Death*
                  *If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.** John 8:51***
                  The statements of Yeshua concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of his day that they thought him insane and dangerous and sought to kill him.
                  this is what poor old elijah does he cannot stand the christ life of the kingdom being preached = he is a demonic posing as pious

We must ask ourselves why his words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.*

This violent reaction is in marked contrast to the way in which Christians today receive his words.*

here is no statement more powerful than the promise that believers can overcome death -- are interpreted in light of the collective experience of Christians who were never exposed to the truth.*

Christians die because the necessary precondition for conquering death, which is an overcoming faith, is not encouraged and then the fact that Christians die just like unbelievers is used, in turn, to justify the doctrine of death.

The religious system, which God calls Babylon in the book of Revelation, teaches that immortality applies after we experience a physical death and relates basically to an afterlife.
                  This makes the concept of immortality contradictory, if not absurd.
                  If immortality becomes effectual after we die, why did Yeshua need to bring it to light?
                  To the Hebrew people, there would have been nothing radical about the proclamation of an afterlife – certainly nothing that would produce scandal, shock and provoke persecution.
                  If the Father, through Yeshua, was merely ushering in a new, glorified after-life for believers as the system teaches in its interpretation of the scripture:
                  “O Death, where is thy sting?”,
                  why does the writer of the book of Hebrews describe the heroes of faith in the Old Testament and then go on to say that this cloud of witnesses surrounds believers in the flesh looking to us in the here and now to bring them into perfection (Heb. 11 and 12)?

This tells me that the focus of the saints in the spirit realm is on the saints who are still in their physical bodies.
                  Why?*
                  They are looking to us to accomplish in the flesh that which they could not attain to in their lifetimes – victory over death.

Comment

And which DEATH want they see?

It is the SECOND DEATH Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5; Rev.2:11; Rev20:6; Rev.20:14; Rev.21:8.

Comment

This must be Lucy's make believe or pretend gospel quote:
                      Oh no...the 12 apostles were not killed, they were just martys...oh no He saved them from the first death...they had immortal bodies.

Forgive me, I can't help but laugh.

Comment

let the gospel murderers squirm at the truth, THE GOOD NEWS WINS,,,

Death Enthroned
                        While YESHUa came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.

* Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.
                        the religious system - poor old elijah

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.
                        [COLOR="#FF0000"] does poor old Elijah he gets so confused....a Pauline trait.
                        [/COLOR
                        It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
                        Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.*

It is in the after-life that we will finally see YESHUA face to face and will instantly be made perfect.
                        WOODEEDOOEEE oh dear, what a bummer of a lie

The powerful and literal “brainwashing” of the doctrine of death can be seen in the Catholic Church’s ritual of spreading ashes on the forehead of believers.**
                        This ritual -- which has no new testament foundation -- dramatically illustrates the point that while the religious system may portray itself as pro-life in its advocacy of the rights of a fetus or in its stand against euthanasia or capital punishment, the “life” that the system seeks to protect and preserve is fundamentally different from the meaning Christ attaches to the term. *

When YESHUA spoke of eternal life, He was referring to the Life that is contained only in him.*JOHN 11 V 24 25 26

Through him, the believer enters into the life of the Melchisedec priesthood where we have no carnal genealogy, no beginning nor end of days.
                        HURRAH I AM IN IT.. HURRAH as are all his friends amen - the ekklesia where death has been defeated here

In his eyes, those who do not have this life are no better than dead men (“Let the dead bury the dead” he said to a follower who hesitated following Jesus because he felt the need to bury his recently deceased father.)
                        It is only through the intimacy of our relationship with Christ that we enter into Life and as this life takes hold of every aspect of our being, death in all its aspects is overcome.

It is the second birth, which removes us from the realm of the Adamic life to the life of Christ, that is precious in the sight of God because it is only through the manifestation of the born again Sons of God that the creation, in its entirety, will be delivered from the bondage of death.

While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.
                        This is symbolized in the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation by the dragon seeking to devour the manchild:

look and see THE REAL ''elijah '' and his demon possession posing as the bible wise.... freaky....
                        …and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.*** Rev. 12:4
                        It is a reflection of the hypocrisy of religion that it opposes the manifestation in the physical of the crime, abortion, that it practices in the realm of the spirit.
                        In fact, there is no evil, no perversion, no violence in the world, including death, that does not stem from the spiritual rebellion of the religious system against God.
                        rebel Elijah...and he think he is saved,,poor man

Christianity’s alliance with death, which borders on a form of spiritual necrophilia or death worship, is nothing new.
                        According to the Word of God, the religious system that the Hebrew people were entangled in made what God calls in the book of Isaiah a “covenant with death”.
                        He goes on to say:
                        And your covenant with death shall be disannulled and your agreement with hell shall not stand…*** Isa. 28:18*
                        In Hosea He says: *
                        I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death I will be thy plagues; O grave I will be thy destruction….******** Hosea 13:14****
                        **************************************************************
                        These are just two examples of the wealth of scripture in the Old Testament, both in the books of the Law and the books of the Prophets, which reflect the fact that, especially with regard to His people, God views physical death (“the grave”) as part of the curse and as something unclean and abhorrent.*
                        God’s promise is that through the atoning work of Yeshua, all aspects of the curse, including death, will be overcome.

In the meantime, for the obedient and righteous in the Old Testament, the reward was a long and prosperous life.
                        Nowhere in the Old Testament is death portrayed as a gateway to blessing as Christian theology views it. *

HELLO mocking ex wife of spying
                        HELLO mocking wife of IAH
                        HELLO demonically possessed ''Elijah'' and his religious fancy foot work
                        LOSERS

show and tell THE REAL DEMON IN ELIJAH....posing as a law keeping pious guru
                        here he is exposed.

While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.
                        This is symbolized in the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation by the dragon seeking to devour the manchild:

look and see THE REAL ''elijah '' and his demon possession posing as the bible wise.... freaky....
                        …and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.*** Rev. 12:4*

the demon has been exposed in poor old Elijah and his wooden head...goodnite loser... your goose is cooked, amen

Comment

This must be Lucy's make believe or pretend gospel quote:

Oh no...the 12 apostles were not killed, they were just martys...oh no He saved them from the first death...they had immortal bodies.

When YESHUA spoke of eternal life, He was referring to the Life that is contained only in him.*JOHN 11 V 24 25 26
                          Lucy, did Messiah promise eternal life in the physical flesh, as you claim, or did He promise eternal life in the spirit John 3:5-6??

As I said: Forgive me, I can't help but laugh.

Comment

exposing the real elijah

here he is exposed.

here is Elijah
                            …and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
                            Rev. 12:4

the demon has been exposed in poor old Elijah and his wooden head...goodnite loser... your goose is cooked, amen

know your enemy the LIFE stealer

the reality manifesting the goodnews.
                            Death conquered by YESHUA
                            But we see yeshuA who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. Heb 2:9

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Heb 2:14-15

Comment

here he is exposed.

…and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
                              Rev. 12:4

No Lucy,

It is those like YOU who have tried to devour the true Messiah, and throw His truth the scriptures to the ground, by saying His scriptures is false and corrupted, as it is the devil that takes the word of God=the scriptures out of people's hearts and minds. Matthew 13:19.

And this below fits you to the letter.

You look like a lamb, but you speak as the dragon=devil Rev.12:9; Rev.13:11.

Comment

Working...
                              X