Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE '''JUST'' shall live by faith...............................excellent advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE '''JUST'' shall live by faith...............................excellent advice

but few do it
    even the Saviour mentioned this fact
    and His disciples asked TO INCREASE OUR FAITH

A VERY HARD truth to achieve in our personal lives as it comes at a cost ''death to the old man within''

NOTICE THE WORD '''LIVE''' a core meaning because without this form of divine faith all die in unbelief...

because he is so religiously ''mouthy'' and puffed up with his own ''excellence''
    IAH is my example.
    He believes in LIFE NOW here and now- yet has made out a WILL - that is a hypocrite...
    A ''JUST IN CASE CLAUSE'' serving two gods.
    I give IAH as our example of religious pride and buffoonery because the walk and the talk never match

I have hopes for his transformation but at present he is the lost....unable to be saved because of his unbelief.

however, because of IAH unbelief he has allowed the law of moses to be his saviour/friend/and advisor.... really an excuse..... for his failure to LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD...

yes he is very good at shuffling the verses around to match his personal FAITHLESSNESS....as he excuses his bad behaviour all the while posing as the ''pious'' teacher.

alas this is far from the truth

therefore I offer him a challenge

TEAR UP THE WILL YOU MADE.... and allow Yeshua TO GIVE YOU HIS LIFE AND LIBERTY.... HUMBLE YOURSELF and allow HIM ALONE TO BE YOUR SHEPHERD over all things...

shall we watch him bluff his way out?
    or
    pray he is truly converted and saved amen

Yeshua PLEASE HELP IAH in his unbelief and pretences
    Help him forsake this wicked way of unbelief most people suffer from.
    Please. allow his carnal eyes to grow dim and allow him to see YOU, FACE TO FACE amen as per psalm 23 - THE SHEPHERD WHO LOOKS AFTER HIS SHEEP

with this lack of faith IAH you cannot and never will please Father
    tear up your will

Margaret Cagle poem
    We know that without faith,
    It is impossible to please God.
    With faith, we can move mountains
    As on this earth we trod.

We know that faith will come
    When we hear God's holy Word.
    We cannot build up our faith
    If the Word we've never heard.

Do we live our life by faith?
    For Jesus, do we stand true?
    "The just shall live by faith!"
    Have faith; God will bless you!
    Last edited by LucySmith; 01-28-2017, 02:47 PM.

i had a hard time learning to walk by faith

but I persevered listening and hearing and then walking in what I heard.
    THE BIGGEST HELP OF ALL WAS PSALM 23 and ofcourse 2 kings 6 v 17 = to core revelations to walk in the same faith like Yeshua did amen
    I know not many do this walk, and use other ''works'' as things to prop them up but in the end their unbelief kills them.

And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses.

IAH made out a will because his wife ordered him too.
    he listened to his wife not Yeshua and this failing kills when we listen to another for our advice rather than the saviour
    yes~~~~ we can be edified and discern from other watchmen... BUT THE FINAL SAY IS YESHUA
    ~~~~ the devil knows the verses too and twists them YET he remains faithless too.... keep this in mind~~~~~

the proof shall be john 10 v 10 - the abundance of life impartation. = the spirit of life imparted amen as fruit of our testimony THAT OVERCAME satan

all overcomers have this AS their testimony = how they overcame satan =ESSENTIAL for liberty

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      but I persevered listening and hearing and then walking in what I heard.
      THE BIGGEST HELP OF ALL WAS PSALM 23 and ofcourse 2 kings 6 v 27 = to core revelations to walk in the same faith like Yeshua did amen
      I know not many do this walk, and use other ''works'' as things to prop them up but in the end their unbelief kills them.

And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses.

IAH made out a will because his wife ordered him too.
      he listened to his wife not Yeshua and this failing kills when we listen to another for our advice rather than the saviour
      yes we can be edified and discern from other watchmen... BUT THE FINAL SAY IS YESHUA
      Lucy,

You yourself want to define in your own mind what "" righteous and faith" means, INSTEAD of letting the SCRIPTURES itself define the meaning of "righteous and faith" in its own meaning.

Comment

Lucy,

Who are the righteous, and what does this word righteous mean?

The apostle John wrote:

Little children, let no man deceive you: he/she that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he/she is righteous. 1 John 3:7.

Strong's G1342 - dikaios δίκαιος From δίκη (G1349)

1.righteous, observing divine laws

1.in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

1.of those who seem to themselves to be righteous, who pride themselves to be righteous, who pride themselves in their virtues, whether real or imagined

2.innocent, faultless, guiltless

3.used of him whose way of thinking, feeling, and acting is wholly conformed to the will of God, and who therefore needs no rectification in the heart or life

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1342&t=KJV

In other words, the righteous commandment keepers shall live by faith.

All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me. Psalms 119:86.

My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness. Psalms 119:172.

It is the just righteous commandment keepers who live by faith in Yah the Father and Messiah.

Comment

notice THE LAWKEEPING DISCIPLES under Yeshua

asked this question

New International Version
          The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!"

New Living Translation
          The apostles said to the Lord, "Show us how to increase our faith."

English Standard Version
          The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
          And the apostles said to the Lord, "Add to us faith!"

the law of moses could not give them this faith walk
          so.......................
          ofcourse the ''anti christ'' spirit will deny or twist what this means

they cannot allow CHRIST to appear at all cost
          ''christ'' is the force/divine power/lifespirit Yeshua walked in......

the law of Moses must be a substitute for this christ ~~~~~ the anti christ must mock the LIFE SPIRIT at all costs

ps
          lets watch this anti christ at work.... its a good exercise in holy discernment

to those who need medication and operations and talk the talk DONT WALK THE WALK..... proving = satan at his best~~~~~faithless

Comment

asked this question

New International Version

New Living Translation
            The apostles said to the Lord, "Show us how to increase our faith."

English Standard Version
            The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
            And the apostles said to the Lord, "Add to us faith!"

the law of moses could not give them this faith walk
            so.......................
            ofcourse the ''anti christ'' spirit will deny or twist what this means

they cannot allow CHRIST to appear at all cost
            ''christ'' is the force/divine power/lifespirit Yeshua walked in......

the law of Moses must be a substitute for this christ ~~~~~ the anti christ must mock the LIFE SPIRIT at all costs

ps
            lets watch this anti christ at work.... its a good exercise in holy discernment

to those who need medication and operations and talk the talk DONT WALK THE WALK..... proving = satan at his best~~~~~faithless
            Lucy,

You simply cannot understand the things that I write huh?

As I said before, the law cannot save anyone Acts 15, and this is NOT the laws purpose, and ONLY Messiah can save us Matthew 1:21 from SIN or transgressions of the law 1 John 3:4.

Comment

i wonder why those who

are faithless need wills and medication and operations talk over the top of those who walk by the same faith as YESHUA did = as a divine gift and huge blessing of life abundant.

ofcourse it is the Pharisee spirit, alive and well who PUTS ITS OWN VERSION out to believe but with a twist - for all who follow the Pharisee will die from unbelief.
              these same people were termed vipers and hypocrites and the Saviour then cursed them 7 times as it is written
              [woe = is a curse placed upon them]
              these same people are ''cursed''~~~~ today
              YESHUA WILL NEVER WORK in them BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF
              it doesn't matter what their lips say their actions are full of UNBELIEF = ofcourse the training up into vanity and the carnal mind in full control.....

Comment

Lucy,

The apostle Peter said:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; Acts 3:19.

So tell everyone Lucy, which is BLOTTED OUT, a person's SIN, or the law???

Comment

are faithless need wills and medication and operations talk over the top of those who walk by the same faith as YESHUA did = as a divine gift and huge blessing of life abundant.

ofcourse it is the Pharisee spirit, alive and well who PUTS ITS OWN VERSION out to believe but with a twist - for all who follow the Pharisee will die from unbelief.
                  these same people were termed vipers and hypocrites and the Saviour then cursed them 7 times as it is written
                  [woe = is a curse placed upon them]
                  these same people are ''cursed''~~~~ today
                  YESHUA WILL NEVER WORK in them BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF
                  it doesn't matter what their lips say their actions are full of UNBELIEF = ofcourse the training up into vanity and the carnal mind in full control.....
                  i wonder why those who are faithless need wills and medication and operations talk
                  Lucy,

Who is taking medication, are you, maybe you forget to take your bipolar meds huh?

And for those who want to get a will, it only makes sense, because it is appointed unto man and woman TO DIE ONCE Hebrews 9:27; 1 Cor.15:22, the same as faithful Stephen died once Acts 7-9.

It is much better to believe the scriptures, instead of believing your delusion Lucy.

Comment

Lucy,

Messiah prayed:

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them (you and I) also which shall believe/faith on me (Messiah) through their (Disciple's) word; John 17:20.

You see Lucy, we believe or have faith in Messiah through the Apostles written word, and NOT in your Lucy's ideas.

Comment

the 12 disciples LACKED SUCH FAITH - lawkeepers = needed INCREASED FAITH

so Father shall teach his people how to walk by the faith of the son of god.
                      all lessons don't come on day 1 - so it is progressive teaching as a disciples HEARS for their personal need,
                      ps 23 in action = outworking

edification Lester Roloff

Faith is real. it comes from the real world
                      Faith is a gift.
                      Faith is the life of Christ.
                      Faith is the rope tied to the bucket of reality, dipping itself into the fullness of God.
                      Faith is stepping when there is no place to step. I don't think the children of Israel stepped into the Red Sea after it was all dry. I believe when Moses stepped, the water was right there in front of him, but I believe as he picked up his foot and put it down, the water was gone and the ground was dry. It wasn't taking any faith for him to place his foot down on a piece of dry land if it was already dry all the way across. My prediction is that it might not have even rolled back except as they walked. That's faith! Faith will never be understood down here. Elijah, Moses, Abraham, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Micah, and many others, especially Jesus, were not understood. They weren't understood down here and you won't be.
                      Faith is victory.
                      Faith is living the overcoming life.
                      Faith is more forceful than fire.
                      Faith is the key to the lions' jaws.
                      Faith is the power that destroyed the walls of Jericho. Can you imagine anyone as foolish as that bunch of Israelites? Do you know what tore down the walls of Jericho? The Word of God. Do you know what living by faith is? Just taking God at His Word. Faith doesn't always make sense to the world but faith makes sense to me, because God says "I will supply all your needs.""
                      But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19). I've believed Him and He has.
                      Faith is the road to the city not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
                      Faith became deliverance for the millions of Israelites without a shot being fired and with only one casualty. That casualty cost Moses a sentence of forty years in the wilderness.
                      Faith is seeing the unseen, the invisible.
                      Faith is endurance.
                      Faith is the opposite of fear.
                      Faith is pleasing God.
                      Faith is Bible living.
                      Faith is salvation.
                      Faith is the Christian's keeping power.
                      Faith is the hand and arm that is reaching after the garment of God for certain healing.
                      Faith is man's extremity and God's opportunity.
                      Faith is life's extension cord.
                      Faith is the authority of God.
                      Faith is the mixture that makes the Gospel effective.
                      Faith is the storm-stopper.
                      Faith is man resting and God working.
                      Faith is receiving.
                      Faith is giving all.
                      Faith is God in action on the battlefield, winning every battle and making real what Christ made possible.
                      Faith is complete surrender demonstrated by Jesus on the cross, denied by Peter, forsaken by His own, betrayed by Judas, with heaven's gates closed in His face, with the angels silent, his telephone line to the Father's house clipped, deserted by the Spirit, but Jesus still had faith?
                      Do you have that kind of faith?
                      Do you have the kind of faith that will give you victory in your daily life every day?
                      How can a person live by faith?
                      The greatest thing I ever learned in my life was to live by faith.

this is all what it IS ABOUT....
                      because God says "I will supply all your needs.""

no man can twist this to make it mean another thing. THIS IS REAL LIFE SALVATION,.,.,.,.,.,.NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAWS OF MOSES TO THE JEWS ONLY.... AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE GOODNEWS..
                      EVEN THE 12 Disciples AS LAW KEEPERS FAILED their faith tests

the day of the cross 10 disciples ran away in fear and hid behind closed doors in fear of the jews = failures in faith.....
                      only apostle john MADE THE CUT. AMEN

Comment

so Father shall teach his people how to walk by the faith of the son of god.
                        all lessons don't come on day 1 - so it is progressive teaching as a disciples HEARS for their personal need,
                        ps 23 in action = outworking

edification Lester Roloff

Faith is real. it comes from the real world
                        Faith is a gift.
                        Faith is the life of Christ.
                        Faith is the rope tied to the bucket of reality, dipping itself into the fullness of God.
                        Faith is stepping when there is no place to step. I don't think the children of Israel stepped into the Red Sea after it was all dry. I believe when Moses stepped, the water was right there in front of him, but I believe as he picked up his foot and put it down, the water was gone and the ground was dry. It wasn't taking any faith for him to place his foot down on a piece of dry land if it was already dry all the way across. My prediction is that it might not have even rolled back except as they walked. That's faith! Faith will never be understood down here. Elijah, Moses, Abraham, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Micah, and many others, especially Jesus, were not understood. They weren't understood down here and you won't be.
                        Faith is victory.
                        Faith is living the overcoming life.
                        Faith is more forceful than fire.
                        Faith is the key to the lions' jaws.
                        Faith is the power that destroyed the walls of Jericho. Can you imagine anyone as foolish as that bunch of Israelites? Do you know what tore down the walls of Jericho? The Word of God. Do you know what living by faith is? Just taking God at His Word. Faith doesn't always make sense to the world but faith makes sense to me, because God says "I will supply all your needs.""
                        But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19). I've believed Him and He has.
                        Faith is the road to the city not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
                        Faith became deliverance for the millions of Israelites without a shot being fired and with only one casualty. That casualty cost Moses a sentence of forty years in the wilderness.
                        Faith is seeing the unseen, the invisible.
                        Faith is endurance.
                        Faith is the opposite of fear.
                        Faith is pleasing God.
                        Faith is Bible living.
                        Faith is salvation.
                        Faith is the Christian's keeping power.
                        Faith is the hand and arm that is reaching after the garment of God for certain healing.
                        Faith is man's extremity and God's opportunity.
                        Faith is life's extension cord.
                        Faith is the authority of God.
                        Faith is the mixture that makes the Gospel effective.
                        Faith is the storm-stopper.
                        Faith is man resting and God working.
                        Faith is receiving.
                        Faith is giving all.
                        Faith is God in action on the battlefield, winning every battle and making real what Christ made possible.
                        Faith is complete surrender demonstrated by Jesus on the cross, denied by Peter, forsaken by His own, betrayed by Judas, with heaven's gates closed in His face, with the angels silent, his telephone line to the Father's house clipped, deserted by the Spirit, but Jesus still had faith?
                        Do you have that kind of faith?
                        Do you have the kind of faith that will give you victory in your daily life every day?
                        How can a person live by faith?
                        The greatest thing I ever learned in my life was to live by faith.

this is all what it IS ABOUT....
                        because God says "I will supply all your needs.""

no man can twist this to make it mean another thing. THIS IS REAL LIFE SALVATION,.,.,.,.,.,.NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAWS OF MOSES TO THE JEWS ONLY.... AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE GOODNEWS..
                        EVEN THE 12 Disciples AS LAW KEEPERS FAILED their faith tests

the day of the cross 10 disciples ran away in fear and hid behind closed doors in fear of the jews = failures in faith.....
                        only apostle john MADE THE CUT. AMEN
                        You see Lucy, all YOU give is your internet matrix religious lovers own ideas ABOUT the apostles, but you will NEVER quote the apostles own words directly as is written huh?

Same as Messiah said of Jezebel in Rev.2:20-21.

You quote your OWN GOSPEL ABOUT the scriptures.

Comment

Lucy,

You will only listen and believe every Tom, Dick, and Harry's ideas on the internet ABOUT the scriptures, BUT you absolutely REFUSE to believe Messiah and the apostles own WRITTEN words huh?

Comment

You see Lucy, all YOU give is your internet matrix religious lovers own ideas ABOUT the apostles, but you will NEVER quote the apostles own words directly as is written huh?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ethbaal and Jezebaal, they BOTH loved to keep the Baals in the family huh?

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ethbaal and Jezebaal, they BOTH loved to keep the Baals in the family huh?

They no doubt said: ""Moma mea, that's a spicy a meat a baal a""

Comment

Working...
                              X