lets TALK ABOUT ''LIGHT BODIES'' here on earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word for His Sons:

“The Lord is creating His Temple and chooses*to reveal it in the hearts of those who seek His Face, for such hearts shall live by the Glory of God their creator and Saviour.
    This Temple of the Company of His Sons will be cleansed from the inside outward and The Lord will accomplish this by His overwhelming Waters of Affliction.
    Be not dismayed and troubled says The Lord, for the affliction is only for a short time.
    During this time your hearts will be exposed and you will come and cry to me .
    These things will not kill you although you feel like they could.
    I send the Waters to deliver you as a perfect people, not to destroy you.
    Know indeed that I am the Jesus of your countenance, as I was to the inhabitants of David’s Zion.
    But you have come to Spiritual Zion where I dwell and you are hidden in My Secret Place.
    So let not your hearts be troubled, but see in My servant David that I am the Deliverer and the One who will lift you up on high in due time.
    So My Sons sit quietly in your affliction and seek My Face with all your heart and it shall live for I have decreed from the beginning that there would arise a people in your generation who will wear My Name and come forth in great victory.
    But you ask when?
    for the Waters seem to deepen.
    Not one of My Sons shall come forth ahead of another for you are One Temple, and I will reveal you as One.
    Let My Word encourage and strengthen you for a little time”.
    Always for Jesus,* Larry Wilson

afflication/consolation [ opposites in vanity] a duality
    how would one be delivered from afflication?
    the duality of vanity.

how? to stay/stop ''afflication'' by refusing to give it power over you....
    let not your hearts be troubled
    now we are eating from the tree of life amen
    why isn't our heart ''troubled''
    answer
    2 kings 6 v 17 becomes THE REALITY OF JOHN 10 V 10 = ABUNDANT LIFE.

here is the truth, the living realm - here.
    "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

solution
    OUR heart is never trobled when the invisible truth appears..... as the tree of life.....

Comment

the best till last

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      Word for His Sons:

“The Lord is creating His Temple and chooses*to reveal it in the hearts of those who seek His Face, for such hearts shall live by the Glory of God their creator and Saviour.
      This Temple of the Company of His Sons will be cleansed from the inside outward and The Lord will accomplish this by His overwhelming Waters of Affliction.
      Be not dismayed and troubled says The Lord, for the affliction is only for a short time.
      During this time your hearts will be exposed and you will come and cry to me .
      These things will not kill you although you feel like they could.
      I send the Waters to deliver you as a perfect people, not to destroy you.
      Know indeed that I am the Jesus of your countenance, as I was to the inhabitants of David’s Zion.
      But you have come to Spiritual Zion where I dwell and you are hidden in My Secret Place.
      So let not your hearts be troubled, but see in My servant David that I am the Deliverer and the One who will lift you up on high in due time.
      So My Sons sit quietly in your affliction and seek My Face with all your heart and it shall live for I have decreed from the beginning that there would arise a people in your generation who will wear My Name and come forth in great victory.
      But you ask when?
      for the Waters seem to deepen.
      Not one of My Sons shall come forth ahead of another for you are One Temple, and I will reveal you as One.
      Let My Word encourage and strengthen you for a little time”.
      Always for Jesus,* Larry Wilson

afflication/consolation [ opposites in vanity] a duality
      how would one be delivered from afflication?
      the duality of vanity.

how? to stay/stop ''afflication'' by refusing to give it power over you....
      let not your hearts be troubled
      now we are eating from the tree of life amen
      why isn't our heart ''troubled''
      answer
      2 kings 6 v 17 becomes THE REALITY OF JOHN 10 V 10 = ABUNDANT LIFE.

here is the truth, the living realm - here.
      "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

solution
      OUR heart is never trobled when the invisible truth appears..... as the tree of life.....

(John 2:1-11)
      is a Prophetic sign of the End Times.

At the wedding feast, Yeshua turned water into wine to save the Bridegroom from major embarrassment , and the master of the feast called the bridegroom aside and said:
      “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now" (John 2:11,).
      The message of the miracle is that the True bridegroom saves the best till last.

The implication that the First Century Apostles were in some way limited does not sit well with the Evangelical adulation of the Apostle Paul, or of the church of the Book of Acts.
      Since our own church experience has fallen well below that mark, we have seen this as the measuring-post of spiritual success.
      however, that the Generation of the Righteous and the Ekklesia will go way beyond the achievements of the First Century, and that we have not yet seen the “...even greater things than these” (John 14:12)
      that Yeshua promised.

Comment

why do we just ''accept it''....????

https://youtu.be/e6N_LlNQQ5Y

We may have many answers, but do we ask the right questions?

how did Elisha SEE into the invisible?
        Why did Yeshua glow white light?

is time speeding up and we are changing?
        http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-ea...-accelerating/

Comment

yeshua's advent broke the cycle

d the curse.
          https://youtu.be/e6N_LlNQQ5Y

We may have many answers, but do we ask the right questions?

how did Elisha SEE into the invisible?
          Why did Yeshua glow white light?

is time speeding up and we are changing?
          http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-ea...-accelerating/
          the codes that made humans subject to death and made them captives.
          HE UNLOCKED THE PRISON DOOR = THE NUMBERING CODES OF HUMAN ENSLAVEMENT.

our DNA is a numbering code and a system of frequencies [ waves of energy]
          humans have a deformed code.

YESDHUA CAME WITH THE ''KEYS'' of the kingdom to alter the OT ''old locked into system'' and open the doors into THE NEW CREATION system

when He spoke of the O,T, law to the jews, [THAT HE FULFILLED] He spoke in the old codes that saved no one......death claimed the wilderness walkers
          however He then spoke, of THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, = A NEW SET OF DNA CODES WITH ENERGY FREQUENCIES within them THAT SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.

2 sets of codes were in place during His advent.
          OT codes for flawed human DNA
          and a new set of codes for the REDEEMED = life forever more codes.
          when HE displayed Himself on the Mt of transfiguration Math 17 = this was THE NEW CODES for the new creature = the new wave of codes and frequencies that altered our fallen DNA and reversed the curses

it was never about what He said to the OT code BUT THE GOODNEWS is about the NT LIFE OF THE SPIRIT CODES.
          when obeyed these codes activate the DNA to make a new creation and opens the doors of the deadly prison house THE MATRIX/VANITY

THE DNA can be changed by an altered mindset only.
          science has proved this point.

Yeshua had a DIFFERENT MIND.
          ONLY THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN message [the goodnews] HAS THE RIGHT ''TONES'' or ''WAVE SOUND FREQUENCY'' TO ALTER OUR DEFORMITY

the kingdom Arrives

Jesus began His public ministry urging men to turn from sin and unto God:

The TIME IS FULFILLED, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

(Mark 1:15)

And it came to pass afterward, that he (Jesus) went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him.

(Luke 8:1)

the new frequencies and codes had arrived THAT SET THE CAPTIVE FREE

Comment

YESHUA'S GOSPEL CODE sets us free and nothing less.

d the curse.

the codes that made humans subject to death and made them captives.
            HE UNLOCKED THE PRISON DOOR = THE NUMBERING CODES OF HUMAN ENSLAVEMENT.

our DNA is a numbering code and a system of frequencies [ waves of energy]
            humans have a deformed code.

YESDHUA CAME WITH THE ''KEYS'' of the kingdom to alter the OT ''old locked into system'' and open the doors into THE NEW CREATION system

when He spoke of the O,T, law to the jews, [THAT HE FULFILLED] He spoke in the old codes that saved no one......death claimed the wilderness walkers
            however He then spoke, of THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, = A NEW SET OF DNA CODES WITH ENERGY FREQUENCIES within them THAT SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.

2 sets of codes were in place during His advent.
            OT codes for flawed human DNA
            and a new set of codes for the REDEEMED = life forever more codes.
            when HE displayed Himself on the Mt of transfiguration Math 17 = this was THE NEW CODES for the new creature = the new wave of codes and frequencies that altered our fallen DNA and reversed the curses

it was never about what He said to the OT code BUT THE GOODNEWS is about the NT LIFE OF THE SPIRIT CODES.
            when obeyed these codes activate the DNA to make a new creation and opens the doors of the deadly prison house THE MATRIX/VANITY

THE DNA can be changed by an altered mindset only.
            science has proved this point.

Yeshua had a DIFFERENT MIND.
            ONLY THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN message [the goodnews] HAS THE RIGHT ''TONES'' or ''WAVE SOUND FREQUENCY'' TO ALTER OUR DEFORMITY

the kingdom Arrives

Jesus began His public ministry urging men to turn from sin and unto God:

The TIME IS FULFILLED, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

(Mark 1:15)

And it came to pass afterward, that he (Jesus) went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him.

(Luke 8:1)

the new frequencies and codes had arrived THAT SET THE CAPTIVE FREE

Our present DNA is corrupted and its destiny is death; but, the good news is that the original copy still exists, safely in Christ;
            and, all we have to do to be restored to our original day 6 DNA is to also be “in Christ” where we are safe and will live forever

Comment

Lucy,

You said:
              when He spoke of the O,T, law to the jews, [THAT HE FULFILLED] He spoke in the old codes that saved no one......
              Messiah NEVER taught these laws only in the letter, Messiah taught these laws in the spirit of the mind, as these verses, and there are more, will show below.

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: Matthew 5:27.

( Thou shalt not commit adultery: is the letter of the law, and this below is Messiah teaching the spirit of that same law, and putting it in the mind.)

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman/man to lust after her/him hath committed adultery with her/him already in his/her heart or mind. Matthew 5:28.

And when Messiah said this below, He truly spoke the truth.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63.

The apostle Paul put it this way below, and indeed reaffirmed Messiah's words above.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2.

And when these spiritual laws are obeyed, they will indeed set one free from sin, and the second death Rev.2:11; Rev.20:14.

Comment

the divine ''tones/sounds'' in the gospel

the advent of the GOSPEL have the correcting tones/sounds within to heal and correct our thinking which in turn affects our deformed DNA
                consider even in the OT david had the holy spirit gift.

ancient frequencies were played by King David himself – to heal and soothe King Saul in his time of depression.
                how much more will the christ-frequency heal and deliver us... amen

this is exactly why YESHUA SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' and no others shall they follow.....

yes
                there are watchmen who do sound the alarm/edify in unity of spirit .....ofcourse....

Comment

20th jan 2017

the TRANSITION OF POWERS...
                  but who did notice?

Comment

the MURDER OF REALITY

THE MURDER OF REALITY

how true is this = extremely = MATH 17 v 1-4 = TRUE REALITY
                    how true is this = extremely = 2 KINGS 6 v 17 = TRUE REALITY

it has been MURDERED BY WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING AND ANGELS OF LIGHT... tares and pretenders of every miserable lie they peddle.~~~~~~

what is real?
                    2 Kings 6:17
                    17And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.”
                    Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

is this your reality?
                    or
                    are you still captive locked and loaded in vanity/matrix?

however... in the natural an extraordinary thing is happening.
                    http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-38686626

a huge crack as appeared and growing daily...
                    [yes, rather like the rent veil]
                    do you understand the rent veil?
                    if not pray for wisdom, and the REALITY OF TRUE DIVINE LIFE SHALL APPEAR.
                    AMEN

Comment

legalism = the fact that MURDERS LIVING DIVINE REALITY

THE MURDER OF REALITY

how true is this = extremely = MATH 17 v 1-4 = TRUE REALITY
                      how true is this = extremely = 2 KINGS 6 v 17 = TRUE REALITY

it has been MURDERED BY WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING AND ANGELS OF LIGHT... tares and pretenders of every miserable lie they peddle.~~~~~~

what is real?
                      2 Kings 6:17
                      17And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.”
                      Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

is this your reality?
                      or
                      are you still captive locked and loaded in vanity/matrix?

however... in the natural an extraordinary thing is happening.
                      http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-38686626

a huge crack as appeared and growing daily...
                      [yes, rather like the rent veil]
                      do you understand the rent veil?
                      if not pray for wisdom, and the REALITY OF TRUE DIVINE LIFE SHALL APPEAR.
                      AMEN

RELIGIOUS LEGALISM lives in the religious matrix or ~~~~~~ a circle of deadly bondage~~~~

Yeshua confronted the legalism of the religious leaders and teaches that the source of* righteousness is not in rule-keeping, but in offering their hearts to God.
                      The disciples don’t understand and He chides them, “Are you so dull?”
                      He explains that uncleanness is not from eating pork but the evil thoughts in people’s hearts.

''I don't eat pork'' proclaims the legalist.
                      well....
                      no light body for you, as you have failed to ''receive'' the concept of the kingdom of heaven,

dull of hearing is a killer.~~~~
                      its a ''heart work'' not a ''law work'' yet so few understand the impartation of a heart work.....[like david]

Comment

progressing into perfection

You are designed to live from a Spiritual Source.*
                        You are here to practice Divinity!*

Comment

walking into perfection here...

most people live in the CULT OF NATIONAL RELIGION each assuming they ''are the truth'' = little knowing they remain-the perishing ignorant
                          dying from Lack.
                          IF YOU DIDN'T LACK, you would not die~~~
                          however.
                          be this as it may, so few people move into perfection and live outside of vanity [2 kings 6 v 17 = an'''' outside living value'''''']

this world has many teachers with many theories yet all die and never reproduce ''christ'' within.
                          therefore the teaching and the bible is misunderstood and ofcourse the bible corrupted by man.[ need to learn how to rightly divide ofcourse]

Most religions are social engineering and formed to 'control the masses'' and this has been demonstrated since ancient times.
                          Today is no different - with 1 exception '' knowledge shall increase'' and this is proving to be so true.
                          [PEOPLE are becoming aware that the old way doesn't work any more]

Christ
                          power of the resurrection
                          light bodies

just some of the facts missing from christianity.
                          yet Yeshua WILL HAVE HIS SCHOOL OF THE DIVINE CHURCH - EKKLESIA,

Gospel of Philip where it warns:
                          "Those who say that first they shall die and (then) they shall arise are confused.
                          If they do not first receive the resurrection (while) they live, they will not receive anything (when) they die"
                          SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT we have learnt..
                          so who is right?
                          How important is it to seek the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Light in this life ?
                          Do you do this?
                          Do you hunt for clues as a truthseeker for the ''treasure in the field'' or simply plod along the 'religious highway into your grave'

Receiving the resurrection as we live?
                          YES INDEED just as Yeshua told us in john 11 v 24 25 26.
                          do you believe YESHUA WHEN HE IS SPEAKING of his life and power - most don't.....they allow the devil to defeat them~~~death is their lord.

If you have Christ within, do you have His life-power of resurrection = yes.
                          DOES DEATH FLEE at your command?
                          if not why not?

you call yourself a believer don't you - so what exactly do you believe = namely = your own ideas, the church ideas, or something inbetween?
                          why arent you learning how to be a being OF light here as per the Saviour on Mt of Transfiguration....perfected/complete/matured/finished

just a stir up~~~~ to remove death from his throne

Comment

most people live in the CULT OF NATIONAL RELIGION each assuming they ''are the truth'' = little knowing they remainthe perishing ignorant
                            dying from Lack.
                            IF YOU DIDNT LACK, you would not die~~~
                            however.
                            be this as it may, so few people move into perfection and live outside of vanity [2 kings 6 v 17 = an'''' outside living value'''''']

this world has many teachers with many theories yet al die and all never reproduce ''christ'' within.
                            therefore the teaching and the bible is misunderstood and ofcourse the bible corrupted by man.

most religions are social engineering and formed to 'control the masses'' and this has been demonstrated since ancient times.
                            today is no different - with 1 exception '' knowledge shall increase'' and this is proving to be so true.

Christ
                            power of the resurrection
                            light bodies

just some of the facts missing from christianity.
                            yet Yeshua WILL HAVE HIS SCHOOL OF THE DIVINE CHURCH - EKKLESIA,

SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT we have learnt..
                            so who is right?
                            How important is it to seek the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Light in the life ?
                            do you do this?

receiving the resurrection as we live? YES INDEED just as Yeshua told us in john 11 v 24 25 26.
                            if you have Christ within, do you have His life-power of resurrection = yes.
                            DOES DEATH FLEE at your command?
                            if not why not?

you call yourself a believer don't you - so what exactly do you believe = namely = your own ideas, the church ideas, or something inbetween?
                            why arent you learning how to be a beingo f light here as per the Saviour on Mt of transfiguration....perfected/complete/matured/finished
                            Lucy,

You must also be under the delusion, that the resurrection has already happened too eh?

Comment

Lucy,

You must also be under the delusion, that the resurrection has already happened too eh?

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 2 Tim.2:18.

But I guess it does not bother you any, to overthrow people's faith huh?

Comment

Math 17 verses 1- 4 [ a light being on display ''LOOK-AT-ME'' [here]

"There is a way that seems right to man, but its end is the way of death" (Prov 14:12).

Which would confirm the validity of the warning in the Epistle of Peter and James that if this paradoxical enigmatic knowledge is not understood, that
                                "...it will remain even for those who really try to seek the truth, always to wander in error"!!!

Could such a thing be true?
                                why not ask the question of yourself
                                ask the right questions....
                                ''why do i wander in error?''
                                why isn't ''christ'' the resurrection power of divine life - formed in me here and now-daily as I worship in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH
                                answer
                                because you don't worship in spirit and in truth. you pretend you do.

Do you think when Yeshua displayed Himself in Mth 17- he was advising you are to be the same TYPE OF BE-ing.... to come out from the CULT of death -repent, and BE made whole
                                perfected, completed matured = here as THE SPIRIT OF LIFE forevermore.

what happens when you find out you have preserved and attempted to save that which is false, and that you will have squandered your life away?

Why did Yeshua command to seek the Kingdom first as seen in the words:
                                "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matt. 6:33)
                                What are the ''all things added''?
                                do you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X