Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

elijah advances his swine gospel of death peddling yet THE GOSPEL SAYS...LIFE HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets see the truth as recorded by Yeshua

he is speaking to those who falsify.... as does Elijah who writes without true understanding, trying to force the OT WINE into the NT GOODNEWS OF THE KINGDOM - a different dispensation.
    therefore he is always confused and offers up a ''duality'' so his belief is the bible can mean anything he wills....

if i tell him i despise him and his nutty belief - he comes back with ''i hate my neighbour'' = a clever satanic whisperer....
    watch him

so here is Yeshua ''loving the neighbours'' [from hell.]

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS

There are many examples of Jesus upbraiding the Church leaders for their gross sins [selections from Matthew 23]:

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

WOW!
    Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem.

Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today?

Does Jesus "change"?
    NO.
    Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years?
    YES.
    It has gotten WORSE.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      he is speaking to those who falsify.... as does Elijah who writes without true understanding, trying to force the OT WINE into the NT GOODNEWS OF THE KINGDOM - a different dispensation.
      therefore he is always confused and offers up a ''duality'' so his belief is the bible can mean anything he wills....

if i tell him i despise him and his nutty belief - he comes back with ''i hate my neighbour'' = a clever satanic whisperer....
      watch him

so here is Yeshua ''loving the neighbours'' [from hell.]

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS

There are many examples of Jesus upbraiding the Church leaders for their gross sins [selections from Matthew 23]:

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

WOW!
      Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem.

Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today?

Does Jesus "change"?
      NO.
      Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years?
      YES.
      It has gotten WORSE.
      Lucy,

Where did Messiah say, that He despised them, as you used this word despise??

Here BELOW is exactly what Messiah says to those like you:

He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. Luke 10:16.

The apostle Paul says much the same, and contrasts it with love:

He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit. But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another. 1 Thess.4:8-9.

Is this ABOVE not plain enough for you?

It is not good to despise.
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Lucy,

Where did Messiah say, that He despised them, as you used this word despise??

Here BELOW is exactly what Messiah says to those like you:

He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. Luke 10:16.

The apostle Paul says much the same, and contrasts it with love:

He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit. But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another. 1 Thess.4:8-9.

Is this ABOVE not plain enough for you?

It is not good to despise.

Remember this ABOVE from yesterday Lucy, about despising people??

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

go back into your religious closet Elijah

you are insane and stink of Death

MOVE ON
          GO JOIN THE DEAD...
          FULFILL YOUR SWINE MINISTRY AND BE IMPERFECT ELSEWHERE
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

you are insane and stink of Death

MOVE ON
            GO JOIN THE DEAD...
            FULFILL YOUR SWINE MINISTRY AND BE IMPERFECT ELSEWHERE
            No Lucy,

You need to do as Messiah said: clean up your inward person-mind and spirit, so your mouth and tongue will speak no guile, because I can smell your stinky mind all the way over here in the U.S.A.

Comment

No Lucy,

You need to do as Messiah said: clean up your inward person-mind and spirit, so your mouth and tongue will speak no guile, because I can smell your stinky mind all the way over here in the U.S.A.

The apostle Kepha/Peter put it nicely below too:

For he/she that will love life, and see good days, let him/her refrain his/her tongue from evil, and his/her lips that they speak no guile: Let him/her eschew evil, and do good; let him/her seek peace, and ensue it. 1 Peter 3:10-11.

Sounds like more sound advice too heh?

Comment

how can a man BE CLEAN on the inside when

they use medical medication and go under the knife of demons?
                + swallow poisons~~~~~~
                that's impossible
                this person is called A WAVERER OF UNSOUND MIND - who is not quiet sure if Father will help him in times of trouble so he waverers between 2 options
                this person then tells everyone how he is a law keeper and follows the lamb = self deluded.
                The third leading cause of death in the Western medical model is from allopathic medicine, this is referred to as ‘iatrogenic,’ meaning induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon, or by a medical treatment or diagnostic procedure.
                Dr. Leape of the Harvard Medical School of Public health has stated brilliantly,
                “Medicine is a high risk industry, like aviation. But the chance of dying in an aviation accident is one in 2 million, while the risk of dying from a medical accident is one in 200!”

solution
                if you were a disciple under the GOOD SHEPHERD you will find He actually does care and share as per Psalm 23
                = and this vital Psalm becomes TRUE PIECES OF ABUNDANT LIFE REALITY LIVING, here exactly as he advises

when you live inside Ps 23 only then can you claim discipleship to the King = all others are tares = false professors just like Elijah who was swayed into witchcraft for his ''fix''~~~~

Comment

they use medical medication and go under the knife of demons?
                  + swallow poisons~~~~~~
                  that's impossible
                  this person is called A WAVERER OF UNSOUND MIND - who is not quiet sure if Father will help him in times of trouble so he waverers between 2 options
                  this person then tells everyone how he is a law keeper and follows the lamb = self deluded.
                  The third leading cause of death in the Western medical model is from allopathic medicine, this is referred to as ‘iatrogenic,’ meaning induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon, or by a medical treatment or diagnostic procedure.
                  Dr. Leape of the Harvard Medical School of Public health has stated brilliantly,
                  “Medicine is a high risk industry, like aviation. But the chance of dying in an aviation accident is one in 2 million, while the risk of dying from a medical accident is one in 200!”

solution
                  if you were a disciple under the GOOD SHEPHERD you will find He actually does care and share as per Psalm 23
                  = and this vital Psalm becomes TRUE PIECES OF ABUNDANT LIFE REALITY LIVING, here exactly as he advises

when you live inside Ps 23 only then can you claim discipleship to the King = all others are tares = false professors just like Elijah who was swayed into witchcraft for his ''fix''~~~~
                  Lucy, you like to accuse others, of the very thing you do A?

I do NOT practice witchcraft, but it is evident from your own words, that you teach the spirit of Jezebel, and Messiah prophesied about those like you below.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
                  Revelation 2:20-21.

She repented NOT, sounds a lot like you huh Lucy?

Comment

the matrix the vanity = the fallen

at all times in vanity/matrix LIVES = is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the choices they represent = DUALITY
                    I make a choice of one way
                    another comes along and makes a choice another way
                    = therefore they shall always be divisions.... no matter the choices.

there shall always be SUFERING~~~~ in this realm.
                    there shall always be divisions in this realm
                    there shall always be justice/injustice in this realm...........etc........
                    WE HAVE ALL BEEN BIRTHED INTO A DUALITY that FEEDS THE MATRIX /VANITY world AND GIVES IT BACK ITS POWER to continue.

I NO LONGER give the vanity its power base [from my ignorance] namely any power as of today over my life~~~~~~I refuse to make dual choices and I refuse to submit to all duality in this realm we are all so used too as we have never continually lived under THE TREE OF LIFE here.

as of today I dwell under/in/ around THE TREE OF LIFE as I am a new creation and no longer DUAL
                    I will no longer be a victim to the prey of vanity for this is what vanity is THE PREY LOOKING FOR VICTIMS TO GAIN MORE ENERGY TO CONTINUE~~~~~

I repent of my unbelieving actions of duality and all vanity's controlling influences~~~~~~
                    the oneness with the Father Yeshua prayed for is now mine as I accept His prayers over my life~~~

good bye dual living
                    good bye dual choices
                    goodbye dual control

exit!!!!

Comment

at all times in vanity/matrix LIVES = is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the choices they represent = DUALITY
                      I make a choice of one way
                      another comes along and makes a choice another way
                      = therefore they shall always be divisions.... no matter the choices.

there shall always be SUFERING~~~~ in this realm.
                      there shall always be divisions in this realm
                      there shall always be justice/injustice in this realm...........etc........
                      WE HAVE ALL BEEN BIRTHED INTO A DUALITY that FEEDS THE MATRIX /VANITY world AND GIVES IT BACK ITS POWER to continue.

I NO LONGER give the vanity its power base [from my ignorance] namely any power as of today over my life~~~~~~I refuse to make dual choices and I refuse to submit to all duality in this realm we are all so used too as we have never continually lived under THE TREE OF LIFE here.

as of today I dwell under/in/ around THE TREE OF LIFE as I am a new creation and no longer DUAL
                      I will no longer be a victim to the prey of vanity for this is what vanity is THE PREY LOOKING FOR VICTIMS TO GAIN MORE ENERGY TO CONTINUE~~~~~

I repent of my unbelieving actions of duality and all vanity's controlling influences~~~~~~
                      the oneness with the Father Yeshua prayed for is now mine as I accept His prayers over my life~~~

good bye dual living
                      good bye dual choices
                      goodbye dual control

exit!!!!
                      Lucy,

How can you escape the MATRIX when you constantly go back to the MATRIX internet, and feed your mind with their trash?

The question was asked to Messiah, of how one may inherit eternal life? And Messiah said:

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. Matthew 19:16-17.

Also:

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Rev.22:14.

Comment

Working...
                      X