The 10 Spiritual Commandments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 10 Spiritual Commandments.

The 10 commandments were indeed reinstated in the New Covenant scriptures, and these laws are indeed spiritual laws.

I will start with this command.

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which Yahweh thy Elohim giveth thee. Exodus 20:12; Deut. 5:16.

Ken or Spying, can you explain and tell me the great spiritual laws of this commandment?

Either of you want to tackle this question?

these were given to the jews only..

So lets ask this ?...

What was the PUNISHMENT for not respecting the mother and father.....then another question should be asked .....what if the father was a child molester of the worst kind....as many no doubt were...

Are we to honour parental rapists abd child bashers...from an ancient book no one can prove as the truth and bear witness to it

Comment

i remember a church woman told me a story

To highlight this ancient command. A lady came into the methodist church and sat weeping up the back. My church friend Jeanie.
      Went up to her and asked her if she needed help. This poor woman was very distressed said she had 4 children and she just witnessed her husband have intercourse with a goat down in the paddock..hmmm well are her 4 children to honour such a father....so lets clear the air and find out..

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        these were given to the jews only

So lets ask this ?...

What was the PUNISHMENT for not respecting the mother and father.....then another question should be asked .....what if the father was a child molester of the worst kind....as many no doubt were...

Are we to honour parental rapists abd child bashers...from an ancient book no one can prove as the truth and bear witness to it
        This is what I asked Lucy, can you explain and tell me the great spiritual laws of this commandment?

You also said:
        these were given to the jews only
        Really?

Then WHY did Messiah command His Disciples this below?

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:

Teaching them (the nation's peoples) to observe all things whatsoever I (Messiah) have commanded you (Disciples): and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
        Matthew 28:19-20.

Lucy, it looks as if you do not believe nor obey Messiah's words here above huh?

Comment

stay with the problem elijah....dont side step

With your accusions when you cannot answer such questions...

Comment

To highlight this ancient command. A lady came into the methodist church and sat weeping up the back. My church friend Jeanie.
            Went up to her and asked her if she needed help. This poor woman was very distressed said she had 4 children and she just witnessed her husband have intercourse with a goat down in the paddock..hmmm well are her 4 children to honour such a father....so lets clear the air and find out..
            Yea Lucy, your always telling a story of the world, and the apostle John wrote well of you.

They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 1 John 4:5.

Comment

With your accusions when you cannot answer such questions...
              Lucy, I have always answered your questions, now how about you cooperating in a discussion, and answering my questions?

Comment

Lucy,

Those who do such things have NOT repented of sin1 John 3:4, and have not truly been converted, and I don't care which organization they belong to.

Now, please answer my questions Lucy?

Comment

huff and PUFF and i will blow ur house down cried the wolf....

are we all to ''honour'' a rapist husband and a child molesting father.?

are we to obey an anceint law, we have not witnessed as the truth for ourselves.

moses ''laws'' were given to the jews only.

you see when Elijah cannot answer these hard questtions most would like to know the answers too.... he accuses and complains and does some fancy footwork.. trying to avoid the problems

ofcourse most people would love to live in a PERFECT WORLD where no husbands are rapists and no fathers molest and abuse their own children - but this doesnt happen in the real world of terrible things happen in family life that remain locked away,. and shoooz say nothing.

so ARE WE TO HONOUR SUCH DEMONIC parents?

yes or no elijah?

elijah writes words from a FUNDY VIEW... having A RELIGION OF the ''SWINE''' FOR 2000YRS AND BEARS THE FRUITS OF DEATH.

he writes having no idea of the terrible lives some are to bear, having been indoctrinated with an ancient law from a book without truth as an eye witness.

Comment

are we all to ''honour'' a rapist husband and a child molesting father.?

are we to obey an anceint law, we have not witnessed as the truth for ourselves.

moses ''laws'' were given to the jews only.

you see when Elijah cannot answer these hard questtions most would like to know the answers too.... he accuses and complains and does some fancy footwork.. trying to avoid the problems

ofcourse most people would love to live in a PERFECT WORLD where no husbands are rapists and no fathers molest and abuse their own children - but this doesnt happen in the real world of terrible things happen in family life that remain locked away,. and shoooz say nothing.

so ARE WE TO HONOUR SUCH DEMONIC parents?

yes or no elijah?

elijah writes words from a FUNDY VIEW... having A RELIGION OF the ''SWINE''' FOR 2000YRS AND BEARS THE FRUITS OF DEATH.

he writes having no idea of the terrible lives some are to bear, having been indoctrinated with an ancient law from a book without truth as an eye witness.
                    Lucy, I answered your question above, now why do you play your games of ignoring my questions asked of you?

Lucy, I have always answered your questions, now how about you cooperating in a discussion, and answering my questions?

Lucy, it looks as if you love your own bird droppings, as you love to judge the scriptures by the bad fruits of those who are not converted huh?

Comment

actually in the story of Yeshua at 12 yrs old

he rather failed to honour his parents by running away without telling them for 3 days till they turned back to find Him afer 3days of hunting for him......
                      [it is never nice for a good parent to ''lose'' a child for 3days and not know where they are]
                      the good parents become heart sick over it.

oh oh this bible
                      the duality of it is amazing.,..
                      we can do this oppps
                      but hey then we can do that,
                      the bible can make up a dual belief so easily.

and so fundies like poor Elijah birthed/indoctrinated into the ''swine cult'' become ''an authority of duality''.....and then they come back is 'you dont believe their jesus''

no not always when the fruit is missing and the bible so corrupted the diamonds in it are rare.

Comment

This is what I asked Lucy, can you explain and tell me the great spiritual laws of this commandment?

You also said: Really?

Then WHY did Messiah command His Disciples this below?

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:

Teaching them (the nation's peoples) to observe all things whatsoever I (Messiah) have commanded you (Disciples): and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
                        Matthew 28:19-20.

Lucy, it looks as if you do not believe nor obey Messiah's red words here above huh?

Comment

he rather failed to honour his parents by running away without telling them for 3 days till they turned abck to find Him......
                          [it is never nice for a good parent to ''lose'' a child for 3days and not know where they are]
                          the good parents become heart sick over it.

oh oh this bible
                          the duality of it is amazing.,..
                          we can do this oppps
                          but hey then we can do that,
                          the bible can make up a dual belief so easily.

and so fundies like poor Elijah birthed/indoctrinated ino the ''swine cult'' become ''an authority of duality''.....
                          Your the unclean swine Lucy, because you do not have any fruits meet for repentance as John the B. wrote of you.

Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: Matthew 3:8

Comment

Also Lucy, your the ONE that eats swine, and it looks as if swine eats swine huh?

Comment

Elijah cannot answer the real ? so accuses....

its ok Elijah
                              the dead will only minister to the dead...
                              and all can see you are totally stumped on how to really honour a beastial father, a rapists child molester and a wife who ''stands by her man'' for an exmple of real life parents.....and ofcourse in an imperfect world this happens quiet frequently.

and NOT ONE PERSON CAN EYE WITNESS TO A BOOK as the truth.

we have been indoctrinated for 2000yrs with a swine mentality....its time to come out from this cesspool of duality and corruption... and be free from captivity

i ministered to a friend, of a ''swine christian'' a nice good woman who had a black eye as big as.... ofcourse she was a ''STAND BY HER man ABUSER'' mentality kind of wife... but funny thing was her children all left home early and moved away, so the parents were never in close contact....

i got lots of stories 2 tell from personal churched experiences....

Comment

Working...
                              X