Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the the N.T. 24 elders explained ?????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    opps the sinner speaketh..elijah the obedient sinner speaketh....

    the sinner who will die because of his sin.....+ who will be paid out in full as a victim of death now speaketh TO US ALL

    the sinner a victim of sin ofcourse obeys the red words and dies from his personal sin

    wwowowowo

    the sinner speaketh
    this sinner whose EMPLOYER IS SIN....wishes to advise us all THAT HE IS A SINNER.

    DO WE WISH TO FOLLOW THIS SINNER'S RELIGIOUS OPINIONS or avoid this sinner like the plague of death he is.... a victim to sin

    like am i really interested in what confessed sinner victims preach.... really? NO
    if you cannot stop sinning. who cares what you preach = you fundy

    Comment


    • #17
      And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5.

      Is Messiah Himself cultish and mad too?

      Suppose you tell us Lucy, how you have immortality in the flesh?

      I can't help but smile.

      Lucy, it is your unbelief Romans 14:23 in Messiah's red words that will be your first death Hebrews 9:27, and your second death Rev.20:14, if you do not repent of your sins or transgressions 1 John 3:4.

      And your belief in a delusion want prevent it either, and you had better pray, that your not dog food like you know who.

      Comment


      • #18
        here the sinner speaketh the dead who bury the dead

        Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5.

        Is Messiah Himself cultish and mad too?

        Suppose you tell us Lucy, how you have immortality in the flesh?

        I can't help but smile.

        Lucy, it is your unbelief Romans 14:23 in Messiah's red words that will be your first death Hebrews 9:27, and your second death Rev.20:14, if you do not repent of your sins or transgressions 1 John 3:4.

        And your belief in a delusion want prevent it either, and you had better pray, that your not dog food like you know who.
        yeshua called this victim the dead ELIJAH THE DEAD IN SIN,,, THE CONFUSED CONFESSED SINNER we all should believe his version... WHAT BELIEVE A SINNER A VICTIM you got to be joking
        this guy has made a COVENANT WITH DEATH = he loves satan.

        LOOK AT THAT OBEYS THE RED WORD AND THEN has his reward of = DIES FOR HIS SINS,
        he loves his sins and excuses them and sins and sins and sins as a victim of sin

        he has ''repented'' but shall still die for his sin,.....how twisted is that~~~~~


        so strange of the victim to tell a victor how to think.
        ofcourse that is what satans work is... to mock and abuse the eternal life offered ....
        satans work is to mock zoe life and Elijah does it so well.

        look at all his silly little dead verses mean nothing maybe he could have them written on his tomb.
        EIJAH THE VICTIM OF SIN
        BELIEVES SATAN RATHER THAN ZOE LIFE FOUND IN YESHUA
        HE IS THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD.

        avoid him

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          yeshua called this victim the dead ELIJAH THE DEAD IN SIN,,, THE CONFUSED CONFESSED SINNER we all should believe his version... WHAT BELIEVE A SINNER A VICTIM you got to be joking
          this guy has made a COVENANT WITH DEATH = he loves satan.

          LOOK AT THAT OBEYS THE RED WORD AND THEN DIE FOR HIS SINS,
          he loves his sins and excuses them and sins and sins and sin as a victim of sin
          Lucy, it is YOU who has the covenant with eternal death, because you willfully refuse to acknowledge what sin is, and you refuse to repent of sin 1 John 3:4, and all the while you deceive yourself and others into believing that you have life without repentance.

          Now that is a strong delusion huh?

          Comment


          • #20
            here he goes the sinner a victim of death

            Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Lucy, it is YOU who has the covenant with eternal death, because you willfully refuse to acknowledge what sin is, and you refuse to repent of sin 1 John 3:4, and all the while you deceive yourself and others into believing that you have life without repentance.

            Now that is a strong delusion huh?
            look yeshua called this man ''the dead who bury the dead''

            woow
            just look at the sinner and his mentality

            watch.
            he is exposed
            how?
            he said he thinks he has acknowledged ...................what sin is......so WHY ??? DOES HE DIE AS A VICTIM OF SIN HIMSELF...................woodeedoo

            this is called a mental defective....unable to reason correctly of whom yeshua said let the dead bury the dead = so lets bury the sinner.................................goodbye
            turn out the lights on this evil sinner

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              look yeshua called this man ''the dead who bury the dead''

              woow
              just look at the sinner and his mentality

              watch.
              he is exposed
              how?
              he said he thinks he has acknowledged ...................what sin is......so WHY ??? DOES HE DIE AS A VICTIM OF SIN HIMSELF...................woodeedoo

              this is called a mental defective....unable to reason correctly of whom yeshua said let the dead bury the dead = so lets bury the sinner.................................goodbye
              Lucy,

              Messiah called those like you, who refuse to repent of sin 1 John 3:4, the spiritually dead who bury the dead.

              And the spiritual dead also love to dig up the first physical dead too huh?

              Comment


              • #22
                Lucy,

                Messiah called those like you, who refuse to repent of sin 1 John 3:4, the spiritually dead who bury the dead.

                And the spiritual dead also love to dig up the first physical dead too huh?

                And the serpent/devil said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: Gen.3:4.

                Ye shall not surely die:

                Lucy, it is you who are teaching your father's doctrine huh?

                Comment


                • #23
                  elija - u lose

                  your swine mentality is dead and always has been hence no one formed as Christ for 2000yrs under your fundy gospel....u lose.
                  you bear the fruits of lack and loss.

                  as do all who believe as u

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    again we fnd more ''clues'' in words and actions in the natural ofcourse...

                    http://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...n-of-the-ages/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      how strange '''he believes Yeshua red words'' and remains a VICTIM OF SIN.

                      THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH

                      HAPPY TO BE LOWERED INTO THE TOMB AS HE REMAINS A VICTIM HE MADE WITH THE COVENANT OF DEATH
                      IF YOU ACTIVELY OBEYED YESHUA WHY WOULD YOU AGREE WITH DEATH AND BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE YOUR WAGES OF SIN

                      can anyone sane xplain his mental madness?
                      nope he is a fundy and they are all CULTISH AND MAD
                      Lucy,

                      Where did I write and say::
                      and remains a VICTIM OF SIN.
                      as you say?

                      Where did I write and say this above, as YOU say, in your black words?

                      You love to write lies in your black words about me huh?

                      You also quoted the apostle Paul's words too
                      THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH
                      However, you left out the remainder of the verse.

                      For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23.

                      You also love stealing Paul's words, apply them to your own doctrine, and then turn around and condemn him huh?

                      Also, when Paul's words in Romans 6:23 is interpreted/explained using Messiah's own red words in Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5 we know which death Paul was really speaking about.

                      And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul/psyche/mind and spirit: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul/psyche/mind and spirit, and body in hell fire(Ghenna Fire).

                      And fear not them which kill the body/flesh or the first physical death.

                      but rather fear Him which is able to destroy BOTH soul/psyche/mind and spirit, and body in hell fire (Ghenna Fire). which is the second death Rev.20:14.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        elijah you die because you are A SINNER

                        THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH = you
                        Now I know you have a hard time comprehending and have zero ability to reason.....yet... the above sentence should be very clear.

                        so no matter what you believe or how you work it...YOU ARE A SINNER WHO IS EMPLOYER IS SIN AND YOU WILL DIE = no matter what you try~~~~~
                        you are the walking dead who have no life nor the spirit of life IN them....
                        you are a swine Christian.. 2000yrs of swill has fed you and you belong to the '''' CULT OF THE PERISHING''''''.

                        you are dead
                        you teach death
                        there is NO SPIRIT OF LIFE IN YOU....the same life that was in Yeshua = you don't have it.
                        you cannot walk by faith, you fully rely upon the services of vanity to get you through your existence.
                        you are basically AN UNBELIEVER/SINNER AND YESHUA CANNOT WORK IN YOUR UNBELIEF NOR CAN HE BE YOUR INTERCESSOR as you have placed yourself under the dying priesthood and have failed to discern the ages.
                        now you can write all the verses you want, but, you don't live in them.
                        the devil can write verses too...infact 2000yrs of his religion and belief remains to kill the pews.

                        but be that as it may there are millions of people likeminded as you are and it is recorded FEW FIND ETERNAL LIFE = therefore Mr religion what have you ''found'''?
                        you have found exactly what you deserve. DEATH

                        you can call me names
                        you can side step from the truth with fancy religious footwork but you are the one who will die.

                        I have been delivered from death
                        I refused the covenant all men make with death = I denounced it.
                        I am a partaker of life abundant, as yeshua personally witnessed to me. John 11 v 24 25 26
                        I realise there is only a ''little flock'' of such people, however I will not tolerate a two bit dead man telling me how to think who smells of death as a corpse..
                        you have never lived in my shoes....nor know of the secret of the stairs He reserves for those who LOVE HIM.

                        I know you are evil when you call me a Jezzy because the ''SWINEDON CLERICS'' do this when cornered and cannot answer the question people are required to ask as they seek out the truth.
                        yes KNOWLEDGE HAS INCREASED, and all those people ONCE TRAPPED in the creeds of ignorances are being informed BY BELIEVING EXPERTS....in bible study.

                        the religious scam you represent of death to the ''caged captives'' is almost over buddy and your kind shall be on the block for your demonic activities in trying to silence THE TRUTH THAT SETS MEN FREE.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Lucy,

                          Where did I write and say:: as you say?

                          Where did I write and say this above, as YOU say, in your black words?

                          You love to write lies in your black words about me huh?

                          You also quoted the apostle Paul's words too However, you left out the remainder of the verse.

                          For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23.

                          You also love stealing Paul's words, apply them to your own doctrine, and then turn around and condemn him huh?

                          Also, when Paul's words in Romans 6:23 is interpreted/explained using Messiah's own red words in Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5 we know which death Paul was really speaking about.

                          And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul/psyche/mind and spirit: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul/psyche/mind and spirit, and body in hell fire(Ghenna Fire).

                          And fear not them which kill the body/flesh or the first physical death.

                          but rather fear Him which is able to destroy BOTH soul/psyche/mind and spirit, and body in hell fire (Ghenna Fire). which is the second death Rev.20:14.

                          Also Lucy,

                          Where did I write and say this Lucy?
                          and remains a VICTIM OF SIN.
                          You love to write lies in your black words about me huh?

                          If you really believed John 11:24-26, you would also believe ALL of Messiah's red words instead of picking and choosing ONLY His words that fit your delusion huh?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            the religious NEVER RECEIVE... if they did they would LIVE IN...

                            JOHN 10 V 10 here... a divine expereince that lives...outside the carnal mind of death and inside the divine spirit of LIFE = ZOE.
                            ofcourse there is good reason why pew people never receive TRUE LIFE HERE...

                            THEY HEARD THEIR PREACHERS BUT NEVER THE TEACHER... and thats the difference.


                            this is called an OCTAVE TO HEAR
                            MAT 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                            MAT 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                            MAT 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                            MAR 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                            MAR 4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
                            MAR 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
                            LUK 8:8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                            LUK 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

                            its the righteous = who shall hear the octave of sounds = so they shine in the 100% fold relationship..... the 24 ELDERS


                            In the realm of spirit, soul, and body, the soul is the feminine bride.
                            When she is purified and dressed in white linen, she is like a crown of pure light around and within the head

                            how did she get like this?

                            her soul learnt how to lean / SUBMITTED only to the STRENGTH of Messiah and christ power....
                            she was taught by Yeshua [not the clergy] how to submit = to lean. THIS IS THE TRUE FAITH WALKER - THOSE FEW WHO DEPEND ONLY ON YESHUA FOR THEIR DIVINE EXISTENCE and learn how to leave the captivity of vanity

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              ONE of the MOST AWESOME DAYS...is

                              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                              JOHN 10 V 10 here... a divine expereince that lives...outside the carnal mind of death and inside the divine spirit of LIFE = ZOE.
                              ofcourse there is good reason why pew people never receive TRUE LIFE HERE...

                              THEY HEARD THEIR PREACHERS BUT NEVER THE TEACHER... and thats the difference.


                              this is called an OCTAVE TO HEAR
                              MAT 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                              MAT 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                              MAT 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                              MAR 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                              MAR 4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
                              MAR 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
                              LUK 8:8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                              LUK 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

                              its the righteous = who shall hear the octave of sounds = so they shine in the 100% fold relationship..... the 24 ELDERS


                              In the realm of spirit, soul, and body, the soul is the feminine bride.
                              When she is purified and dressed in white linen, she is like a crown of pure light around and within the head

                              how did she get like this?

                              her soul learnt how to lean / SUBMITTED only to the STRENGTH of Messiah and christ power....
                              she was taught by Yeshua [not the clergy] how to submit = to lean.
                              THIS IS THE TRUE FAITH WALKER - THOSE FEW WHO DEPEND ONLY ON YESHUA FOR THEIR DIVINE EXISTENCE and learn how to leave the captivity of vanity
                              is when a born again from above disciple realises they have ''crossed the jordan'' [ so to speak] and now emerged into the invisible realm = their true home.
                              when they automatically go spiritual first and fail to wander back into the wilderness of vanity and its values again.

                              only yeshua can teach our deceived soul how to submit...
                              Everything that you need to establish the Kingdom of God in you is already in you. You existed before the disruption of the world (age) and your purpose that is stated in Romans 8 is to be conformed into the image of Christ Jesus. But something in us hinders that truth from flowing from the spirit of man, or the new creation man, out into the outer court or the earth realm. It's called the soul.

                              The word translated as spirit is "pneuma" and it is male in gender.
                              The word translated as soul, "psuche" is written in feminine gender.
                              The word 'psyche' comes from this same root. Psychology, psychiatrist, all includes the mind, will, emotions, and attitudes.

                              When your spirit man has been born again, or regenerated by the Spirit of God, that's just the beginning of the process of salvation.
                              Until the psuche, or soul, is dealt with in the process of sanctification, in the realm of Pentecost, you will never come into the fullness of God in you.
                              Your woman, the eve soul realm, which is feminine in gender in the language of the scripture has got to get saved.
                              The (Greek) word translated as saved is "sozo."
                              It means healed, preserved and made whole= HERE

                              The man of the house that lives inside you, your spirit man, was sozoed, past tense; which means he was saved or born again.
                              You also have to allow God to deal with the woman between your ears.
                              After she's saved, what comes out of your spirit into your natural body will find no more hindrance.
                              She will work with her husband, surround him with aid and assistance.
                              She will cooperate with her husband, the new man, Christ
                              When she acts like a bride then everything that comes out of her husbands heart or spirit passes through her into the natural body.

                              Many in the church are still sick, they're dying, they're full of death, the death realm.
                              why?
                              They are veiled to the truth that will make them free
                              They are not able to believe in the finished, completed, perfected work of the cross that is inside of them
                              They are waiting for the resurrection to happen, but the truth is that we are already in the resurrection. [john 11 v 24 25 26]
                              The deal is done, the finished work of the cross is complete.

                              You can enter into rest because the work is already finished.
                              If God doesn't do it, it's not going to get done.
                              It will not be in your life if it's not manifested by God.
                              The finished, completed, perfected work of the cross is inside of you.
                              Not out yonder somewhere where you're trying to get something.
                              You don't attain it by being good enough to deserve it or by dying and coming back.
                              You've already got it.
                              God our father already saved everybody;
                              God's already healed everybody,
                              God's already delivered everybody.
                              God's given everybody everything they need.

                              The very thing that is holding it back is the deceived eve girl between the ears, the mind realm, the soul realm.
                              We need to get the girl saved so what is in your spirit will manifest in your body.*
                              Last edited by LucySmith; 01-15-2017, 03:30 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                                JOHN 10 V 10 here... a divine expereince that lives...outside the carnal mind of death and inside the divine spirit of LIFE = ZOE.
                                ofcourse there is good reason why pew people never receive TRUE LIFE HERE...

                                THEY HEARD THEIR PREACHERS BUT NEVER THE TEACHER... and thats the difference.


                                this is called an OCTAVE TO HEAR
                                MAT 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                                MAT 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                                MAT 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                                MAR 4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                                MAR 4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
                                MAR 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
                                LUK 8:8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
                                LUK 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

                                its the righteous
                                = who shall hear the octave of sounds = so they shine in the 100% fold relationship..... the 24 ELDERS


                                In the realm of spirit, soul, and body, the soul is the feminine bride.
                                When she is purified and dressed in white linen, she is like a crown of pure light around and within the head

                                how did she get like this?

                                her soul learnt how to lean / SUBMITTED only to the STRENGTH of Messiah and christ power....
                                she was taught by Yeshua [not the clergy] how to submit = to lean. THIS IS THE TRUE FAITH WALKER - THOSE FEW WHO DEPEND ONLY ON YESHUA FOR THEIR DIVINE EXISTENCE and learn how to leave the captivity of vanity
                                Lucy,

                                Do I have to show people where you wrote in another thread, that many of these texts of scriptures you gave ABOVE were contradictions?

                                Or have you already forgotten that you even did this?

                                You also said:
                                THEY HEARD THEIR PREACHERS BUT NEVER THE TEACHER... and thats the difference.
                                You said this true about yourself, because your always listening or hearing all of your internet prostitute preachers, and you will never listen nor hear Messiah's red words when they are presented to you.

                                You also spoke about
                                its the righteous
                                Well, the righteous are those who has been granted repentance FROM sin or lawlessness 1 John 3:4, unto life Acts 11:18, and the righteous absolutely refuses to live and continue in their sins or lawlessness 1 John 3:9.

                                Messiah saves His people FROM their sins or lawlessness, He will NOT save anyone IN their sins or lawlessness. Matthew 1:21.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X