No announcement yet.

the the N.T. 24 elders explained ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the the N.T. 24 elders explained ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRyT_qNjyfQ

a 2 part remnant~~~~~ from the 1st remnant to the 2nd remnant = 2000yrs inbetween,

well Father is now opening the veil

to WHO IS THIS?
    THE 24 ELDERS
    the ekklesia is beginning to have the revelation of WHO ARE....the elders.
    so we being a new phase in our holy advenures,

Comment

Why would you listen to someone who praises Paul?

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      to WHO IS THIS?
      THE 24 ELDERS
      the ekklesia is beginning to have the revelation of WHO ARE....the elders.
      so we being a new phase in our holy advenures,
      Hi Lucy, here is a quote from one of Gary Naler's articles:

And, Peter wrote regarding Paul’s words: “. . . in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort/twist, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction” (2 Peter 3:16). This is precisely what people do today with Paul’s words regarding grace. They distort/twist them to their own destruction.
      Do you agree with Gary Naler about the "untaught and unstable" twisters and distorters of what The Apostle Paul wrote? Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

IAH the best way to discern paul is by the fruits he produced

his gospel produced NO CHRISTS CHOAS AND CONFUSION

''the swine'' infact... for 2000yrs

IAH u must become fruit inspector.... before being a bible fundamentalist

and NO I don't agree with ALL Gary Nailer says... only in parts as he is a divorced man unable to control his own household and feels ''he is'' Elijah come in the flesh as a boaster like Saul....
        ''look at Me look at Me'' = something wrong with these religious types but that is not too say he is all wrong.... nope

the Goodnews makes all men free....Paul's gospel [developed into the RC church dogmas] still has men bound no matter how they try to spiritualise it or what ever belief they offer up - the pews die in their droves...NOT the GODNEWS of the GOODNEWS.
        the swine gospel prevails for 2000yrs
        from masonic saul to the present day, the agenda of chaos and death rules.

the 24 elders could be likened to the NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCELS - WITH THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM, by having the divine authority to JUDGE correctly and without bias and injustice occurring.

Comment

his gospel produced NO CHRISTS CHOAS AND CONFUSION

''the swine'' infact... for 2000yrs

IAH u must become fruit inspector.... before being a bible fundamentalist

and NO I don't agree with ALL Gary Nailer says... only in parts as he is a divorced man unable to control his own household and feels ''he is'' Elijah come in the flesh as a boaster like Saul....
          ''look at Me look at Me'' = something wrong with these religious types but that is not too say he is all wrong.... nope
          Lucy,

If the swine is Christianity, then why are you still believing and teaching the swine's doctrines?

Such as denying the law which identifies sin, and denying repentance of sin 1 John 3:4?

PS: You like to inspect others fruits except your own huh?

Comment

Lucy,

John the B. said true of those like you huh?

Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: Matthew 3:8; Luke 3:8.

Comment

i suppose it is TIME TO REVEAL THESE 24 elders and how

they ''come forth and why'' when we ''see'' what is happening the the natural 2017.....[70nations]

[all ''come out progressively out from their closets'' so to speak]

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmat...eid=467de5db55

Comment

it is strange IAH

You have not discerned 2nd PETER is a forgery as most bible experts profess....please give up your CULT of fundy religion and learn THE truth that actually SET us FREE...amen

Comment

You have not discerned 2nd PETER is a forgery as most bible experts profess....please give up your CULT of fundy religion and learn THE truth that actually SET us FREE...amen
                  Lucy,

The sad scriptural fact is, these professing Bible experts, as you call them, and that you have presented in the past, were not converted according to the scriptural standards, but that does not keep you from be-lie-ving them huh?

Comment

Lucy,

I would rather steak my life on faith in the Father Yah, Messiah, and their apostles written words, than to steak my life on the ideas of worldly unconverted men, who give their own ideas ABOUT the scriptures.

And if Ken is anything like me, I think he would agree.

Comment

poor ken

then ken is AS GOOD AS dead,
                      when he believes as you Elijah.
                      as a servant of the swine ministry for 2000yrs + all the verses off pat, but Cannot live alive in LIFE ABUNDANT.

however there is hope as the 24 elders begin to arise.

Comment

To arise...

the 24 elders wore golden crowns on their heads provides further evidence that they were humans.
                        Crowns are never promised in Scripture to angels, nor are angels ever seen wearing them.

the victors crown....
                        Stephanos (crown) is the victor's crown, worn by those who successfully endured the trial, those who competed and won the victory.
                        Christ promised such a crown to the loyal believers at Smyrna: "Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life" (2:10).

faithful unto death = death to the old man walking in the old wine skins, eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
                        ofcourse
                        James wrote of "the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him" (James 1:12),

and Peter of "the unfading crown of glory" (1 Pet. 5:4).

this is the glory glow of VICTORY rather than the death shroud of VICTIMS.

Comment

then ken is AS GOOD AS dead,
                          when he believes as you Elijah.
                          as a servant of the swine ministry for 2000yrs + all the verses off pat, but Cannot live alive in LIFE ABUNDANT.

however there is hope as the 24 elders begin to arise.
                          I believe in LIFE as Messiah and His Disciples teach it, and I do not believe in a man made delusion.

as a servant of the swine ministry for 2000yrs
                          Yea, the swine eat swine too, and your always believing your spiritual sexual intercourse religious Jons you can find, instead of believing Messiah's red words huh?

Comment

the victim of death speaketh from the swine ministry of death

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                            I believe in LIFE as Messiah and His Disciples teach it, and I do not believe in a man made delusion.

Yea, the swine eat swine too, and your always believing your spiritual sexual intercourse religious Jons you can find, instead of believing Messiah's red words huh?
                            how strange '''he believes Yeshua red words'' and remains a VICTIM OF SIN.
                            THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH
                            HAPPY TO BE LOWERED INTO THE TOMB AS HE REMAINS A VICTIM HE MADE WITH THE COVENANT OF DEATH
                            IF YOU ACTIVELY OBEYED YESHUA WHY WOULD YOU AGREE WITH DEATH AND BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE YOUR WAGES OF SIN

can anyone sane xplain his mental madness?
                            nope he is a fundy and they are all CULTISH AND MAD

Comment

how strange '''he believes Yeshua read words'' and remains a VICTIM OF SIN.
                              THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH
                              HAPPY TO BE LOWERED INTO THE TOMB AS HE REMAINS A VICTIM HE MADE WITH THE COVENANT OF DEATH
                              IF YOU ACTIVELY OBEYED YESHUA WHY WOULD YOU AGREE WITH DEATH AND BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE YOUR WAGES OF SIN

can anyone sane xplain his mental madness?
                              nope he is a fundy and they are all CULTISH AND MAD
                              And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5.

Is Messiah Himself cultish and mad too?

Suppose you tell us Lucy, how you have immortality in the flesh?

I can't help but smile.

Comment

Working...
                              X