• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talking about SIN, and how to escape....how to be loosed....from all sin

here are some verses in sin and no sin

Verses

No one is without sin.

1 Kings 8:46 

If they sin against thee, (for [there is] no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

2 Chronicles 6:36 

If they sin against thee, (for [there is] no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before [their] enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;

Proverbs 20:9 

Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Ecclesiastes 7:20 

For [there is] not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

Romans 3:23 

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

1 John 1:8 

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Christians are sinless. (And so are some non-christians.)

Romans 5:14 

Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

1 John 3:6 

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 5:18 

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

3 John 1:11 

Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

UNDER THE HAND OF YESHUA, a disciple learns how to escape from sin.

SIN IS MARK MISSING,
    the secre is THE POWER TO OVERCOME IT

MOST PEOPLE CANNT SO THEY DIE IN SIN - SIN IS THEIR EMPLOYER... FOR IT HAS WAGES.

YESHUA SAID TO SINNERS
    GO AND SIN NO MORE

I love to tell how to defeat sin

Comment

Yeshua said to some ''GO AND SIN NO MORE''...

HE TEACHES HIS EKKELSIA HOW TO STOP SIN
      BE FREED FROM SIN

it is found in 3 words.
      ''TAKE NO THOUGHT''
      sin originates within human thinking,

an INJECTED THOUGHT FORM APPEARS, AS A LIVING THING, AND THIS THOUGHT CAN BE STOPPED OR BEAR FRUIT.
      MOST TIMES
      THIS ''''INJECTED'''''' THOUGHT APEARS, WE WERE NOT EVEN THINKING ON THIS SUBJECT..........................TILL A THOUGHT HAPPENED.

injected as a living thing into our mind.

WE HAVE THE SAVIOUR'S OWN EXAMPLE OF THIS.
      I.E He was tempted 3 TIMES in the wilderness as THE THOUGHT FORM APPEARED.
      .. yet...
      YESHUA FAILED TO ACT UPON THIS LINE OF THIS SUGGESTED THINKING

HERE IS OUR CLUE AND ADVICE.
      3 TIMES A THOUGHT CAME INTO YESHUA's MIND BUT HE DENIED IT - SO IT COUDLDN'T BEAR FRUITS

HERE IS THE STANDARD TO DEFEAT THE DEVIL.
      3 TIMES A THOUGHT CAME INTO YESHUA MIND BUT HE DENIED IT - SO IT COUDLDN'T BEAR FRUITS
      3 TIMES A THOUGHT CAME INTO YESHUA MIND BUT HE DENIED IT - SO IT COUDLDN'T BEAR FRUITS

THE WAR BEGINS IN OUR MIND.

so now you have to figure out why this unwelcomed thought just zapped into our mind as a suggestion.
      it was to make you sin, and this sin FEEDS the invisible demon and gives it energy = you have become its dinner

how did it do this?

by introducing you to its ''hypnotic suggestion'' that was never real or true = you take it in AND THEN ''''''MAKE IT YOUR TRUTH''''.'

YOU HAVE BEEN HYPOTNISED BY AN EXPERT TO COMPLY.

THIS SAME SCENE also happens with sicknesses as you CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DISEASES by saying.......... '' I HAVE'''................. ITS YOURS....you got sucked in by ignorance

overcome
      OVERCAME
      is the essence of the gospel message
      you have to do it yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X