Christian Immorality Revealed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Immorality Revealed...

After exposing the hideous immorality of the murderous Shaul who later was christen as Apostle Paul, the non-Christian readers at this forum must be wondering why is it that Paul is getting away with murder under so much protection and cover up by the early Christian Church Fathers and the Christian clergy at large throughout history. Paul is the undisputed inventor of Christianity. He states so in his letters. Not only that he invented Christianity, but he also set the morality standards that Christianity is applying to this today.

It is fully documented in the NT that Paul was the hit man responsible for the death of countless Jewish people of a sect known as the Natzirin. He destroyed many homes leaving a countless number of widows behind him. A few years later Paul's earlier way of life is totally ignored by the early church fathers except by Paul himself who can't resist bragging about his past immoral life to a Heathen ruler.

Acts 26:1-3,10-11 (NIV) Then Agrippa said to Paul, "You have permission to speak for yourself." So Paul motioned with his hand and began his defense:
    2 "King Agrippa, I consider myself fortunate to stand before you today as I make my defense against all the accusations of the Jews,
    3 and especially so because you are well acquainted with all the Jewish customs and controversies. Therefore, I beg you to listen to me patiently.
    10 And that is just what I did in Jerusalem. On the authority of the chief priests
    (i.e. Hitler made me do it!) I put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them.
    11 Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. In my obsession against them, I even went to foreign cities to persecute them.

Paul's strategy of aligning himself with a Heathen ruler agaist his own blood relatives, the Jews is despicable in itself and totally anti-HaTorah, but let us move on to expose the deeper truth of Paul's tricky way of life (e.g. to be a Heathen to the Heathen and a Jew to the Jews.) A lot of Jewish widows owe their fate to Paul's politically motivated religious zeal before he turned around and founded Christianity. To add insult to injury Paul is instructing his Christian followers not to help all the Jewish widows, but only the good ones that left everything to follow Paul as he follows Jesus Christ. Paul never made a formal apology to any widow for having their husbands put to death. He only excuses himself blaming someone else and the rest of Christianity totally ignores Paul's past escapades as a hit man for the ruling religious party of his days.

1 Timothy 5:4-5, 9-11 (NIV) But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God.
    5 The widow who is really in need and left all alone puts her hope in God and continues night and day to pray and to ask God for help.
    9 No widow may be put on the list of widows unless she is over sixty, has been faithful to her husband,
    10 and is well known for her good deeds, such as bringing up children, showing hospitality, washing the feet of the saints, helping those in trouble and devoting herself to all kinds of good deeds.
    11 As for younger widows, do not put them on such a list. For when their sensual desires overcome their dedication to Christ, they want to marry.

1 Corinthians 11:1 (NIV) Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

Hebrews 13:7 (NIV) Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.

From this background Christianity today keeps a vow of secrecy about any known criminal activity in the Christian membership. If it weren't for the fact that there is no such thing as a Christian nation except the Vatican, the number of wrongful victims of a Christian justice system would be staggering. I am attaching a quote from USA TODAY that explains why Spying, Old Shep and Christianity at large have accepted Paul's way of life. Christianity grants full protection to felons if they confess their "sins" to a priest or to the Almighty (i.e. He is faithful to forgive, they quote, and the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses all sin).
    USA TODAY - Monday, July 30th, 2001 - Page 13A

Clergy dilemma: Save lives or keep secrets…
    By Gerald I Zelizer, rabbi of Neve Shalom Congregation, Metuchen-Edison, NJ, member of USA TODAY's board of contributors.

When former FBI agent Robert Hanssen was in the throes of spying 20 years ago, his wife, Bonnie, told federal authorities that he confessed his activities to a Catholic priest who kept the crime confidential, advising him to contribute his payment to charity. Priest-penitent privilege is absolute in canon law and it has been incorporated into the statutes of all 50 states.

If Hanssen has been Jewish and shared his treason with me, I would have immediately informed him that I was obliged to report his crime. In Judaism, the saving of a life is superior to priest-penitent confidentiality. In fact, two men spying for America whose names were disclosed by Hanssen were later executed.

A New York teenager, Jesus Fornes, in 1989 revealed to the Rev. Joseph Towle a murder he had committed, for which two other men , Jose Morales and Ruben Montalvo, were convicted. While the conversation was not in confession, and Towle suggested that Fornes make public the truth, the facts of the case never came out until Towle decided to testify in US District Court as part of an appeal by Morales. The judge freed both Morales and Montalvo last week after more than 12 years of wrongful imprisonment.

French Bishop Pierre Pican kept secret his knowledge of sexual assaults on boys by a priest, Rene Bissey. Pican is on trial for violating the law that requires French citizens to report suspected sexual abuse of minors. It is the first time in France that the Catholic Church's secrecy defense has been challenged in court.
    The article continues to describe several other examples of clergy-lay confidentiality. Obviously, Christianity is not the vanilla religion that it pretends to be. In Roman Catholicism the sinner must confess to a priest and the priest will keep the secret. In Protestant Christianity Martin Luther did away with that requirement and instead set forth the teaching of confessing directly to the Almighty. In both cases repentance is no more than to feel sorry about it and try not to do it again. The sinner applies a dose of "faith" or does an act of penance and the sin, no matter how grievous is forgiven and he/she goes to Heaven or in some cases needs to make a stop by the Purgatory for any unconfessed sin. So if the Almighty forgives, who is man to question? Restitution is optional. It depends on the moving of the "spirit." The sinner is now controlled and regenerated by the "holey spook" and this may take some time. There is no rush. Salvation is secured, anyway. It is not a matter of doing any work whatsoever. In the gospels repentance was preached to the Jews only. They need to repent for observing HaTorah. Any Christian father, priest or pastor would tell you that Pau'sl murderous past is forgiven. Forgiven and forgotten. In fact, Paul is acting as if nothing ever happened. He is advising the Christians to support only some of the Jewish widows whose husbands he had put to death. Then he is telling everybody to copy his lifestyle the way he follows in the footsteps of the master (i.e. Jesus Christ) whom he never knew personally.

I have presented here candidly what Christianity is all about because Spying and Old Shep are not telling it like it is. They cover Paul's getting away with murder because it is traditional in Christianity to do so without knowing why they do it. Nobody wants to see the founder of one's religion to be exposed in wrongdoing, I guess. I am posting this message to inform any Jew about the way Christianity operates. Christianity is not going to change by exposing its foundations. Christianity will disappear because some day...

Zechariah 8:23 * This is what Yahweh Almighty says: "In those days ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, `Let us go with you, because we have heard that Elohim is with you.'"

By then Christianity will be proven to be a fraud!
    "...and the truth will set you free."--Jesus Christ

Praising Our Walk!

Hi Stranger,

My Messiah is a Jew. My Messiah is the King of the Jews. My Messiah has plainly told me through his revelation to the Apostle John that there are many who claim to be Jews (Praisers of YAH) who are not:
    Rev 2:9
    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (KJV)

Rev 3:9
    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. (KJV)
    How do we, Stranger, identify the members of the synagogue of Satan? What is the love of YAH? Is it not that we do His commandments?
    I Jn 5:3
    3 For this is the love of ELOHIM, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. (KJV)
    Do the Jews generally believe that the commandments of YAH are not grievous? Do Christians generally believe that the commandments of YAH are not grievous? Generally, both Jews and Christians do not support the idea that the commandments of YAH must be observed. This was not the attitude of Messiah. Messiah stated:
    Matt 3:15
    15 And Yahushua answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. (KJV)
    Messiah is the only true Jew. Messiah is the only Jew who is fulfilling the righteousness of YAH. I have indeed already grabbed a hold of the border of Messiah's garment. I have my portion of righteousness to accomplish. Garments cover our nakedness. Nakedness is a symbol for sin. Sin can only be covered by doing righteousness. As it is written:
    Rev 19:7-8
    7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
    8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. (KJV)
    So, Stranger, I share your disappointment against the members of the synagogue of Satan who do not walk in righteousness. Be not dismayed. Does not Messiah say that he will make the pseudo Jews (both Jews and Christians) come and praise our walk?

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

How about the devil's bible?

Spying,

Your messiah may be a Jew, but Christianity only knows a messiah who goes by a Greek name of Jesus Christ. He allegedly inspired John to type the Book of Revelation. This Jesus Christ has no words of consolation for Israel or Jerusalem even at the time when Jerusalem was leveled to the ground by the Romans. Paul prided himself of being a Roman citizen. When the Book of Revelation was written Jerusalem was already leveled to the ground and the city of the King ceased to exist. Your messiah Jesus Christ rejects Jerusalem in favor of seven cities in Turkey. This is unheard of in the Scriptures. Nowhere in the Tanakh you have any reference to a rejection of Jerusalem by HaMaschiach in favor of seven Heathen cities. You can quote all the NT you want, but I don't see anything in it that squares with the Tanakh. Are you calling Christianity the synagogue of Satan, too? Hey, there is hope in you! I would start calling the NT the devil's bible because Paul is the first phony Jew that I ever met and he wrote most of the NT.

Comment

The Whore!

Hi Stranger,

Ezek 16:1-44
        1 Again the word of (the) YAHWEH came unto me, saying,
        2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
        3 And say, Thus saith the ADONAI ELOHIM unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
        4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
        5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
        6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
        7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
        8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the ADONAI ELOHIM, and thou becamest mine.
        9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
        10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
        11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
        12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
        13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
        14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the ADONAI ELOHIM.
        15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
        16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
        17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
        18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.
        19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the ADONAI ELOHIM.
        20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
        21 That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?
        22 And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.
        23 And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the ADONAI ELOHIM)
        24 That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
        25 Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms.
        26 Thou hast also committed fornication with the Egyptians thy neighbours, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.
        27 Behold, therefore I have stretched out my hand over thee, and have diminished thine ordinary food, and delivered thee unto the will of them that hate thee, the daughters of the Philistines, which are ashamed of thy lewd way.
        28 Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.
        29 Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith.
        30 How weak is thine heart, saith the ADONAI ELOHIM, seeing thou doest all these things, the work of an imperious whorish woman;
        31 In that thou buildest thine eminent place in the head of every way, and makest thine high place in every street; and hast not been as an harlot, in that thou scornest hire;
        32 But as a wife that committeth adultery, which taketh strangers instead of her husband!
        33 They give gifts to all whores: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom.
        34 And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.
        35 Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of (the) YAHWEH:
        36 Thus saith the ADONAI ELOHIM; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;
        37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.
        38 And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.
        39 And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.
        40 They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.
        41 And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.
        42 So will I make my fury toward thee to rest, and my jealousy shall depart from thee, and I will be quiet, and will be no more angry.
        43 Because thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, but hast fretted me in all these things; behold, therefore I also will recompense thy way upon thine head, saith the ADONAI ELOHIM: and thou shalt not commit this lewdness above all thine abominations.
        44 Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, As is the mother, so is her daughter. (KJV)
        To be continued....
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

And Her Daughters!

Continued to Stranger:
          Luke 23:28-31
          28 But Yahushua turning unto them said, DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
          29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
          30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
          31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry? (KJV)
          Rev 19:1-9
          1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the ADONAI our ELOHIM:
          2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
          3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
          4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped ELOHIM that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
          5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our ELOHIM, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
          6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the ADONAI ELOHIM omnipotent reigneth.
          7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
          8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
          9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of ELOHIM. (KJV)
          Ezek 11:14-21
          14 Again the word of (the) YAHWEH came unto me, saying,
          15 Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from (the) YAHWEH: unto us is this land given in possession.
          16 Therefore say, Thus saith the ADONAI ELOHIM; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
          17 Therefore say, Thus saith the ADONAI ELOHIM; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel (MYSELF).
          18 And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
          19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
          20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their EL.
          21 But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the ADONAI ELOHIM. (KJV)
          Rev 17:1-6
          1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the GREAT WHORE that sitteth upon many waters:
          2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
          3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
          4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
          5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
          6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints (the Tzaddikim), and with the blood of the martyrs of YAHUSHUA: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. (KJV)
          Need we wonder any longer?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

"After exposing the hideous immorality of the murderous Shaul?? (A bald faced lie. Where is anything exposed? How about the murderous priests and high priests who actually did the killing?) who later was christen as Apostle Paul (Another lie. The documented practice was that individuals had a Hebrew name and if they dealt with the Gentile world also a Greek or Roman name. No record in the B'rit Khadasha that Paul was ever Christened) , the non-Christian readers at this forum must be wondering why is it that Paul is getting away with murder under so much protection and cover up by the early Christian Church Fathers and the Christian clergy at large throughout history?? (Another lie. Where have you shown the first word of evidence of any of this? The non-phony wannabe Jews (like you) on this forum wonder what the real reason for you incessant barrage of unproven diatribe against Christianity is all about. Did you get fired from your job by a Christian pastor and now you are taking it out on all Christianity?) Paul is the undisputed inventor of Christianity. He states so in his letters. (Yet another lie, which you have not even addressed anywhere.) Not only that he invented Christianity, but he also set the morality standards that Christianity is applying to this today.
            It is fully documented in the NT that Paul was the hit man responsible for the death of countless Jewish people of a sect known as the Natzirin.
            (A dog puke lie. Where is it documented in the NT that Paul personally killed a single person? Where is the name Natzirin in the NT.) He destroyed many homes leaving a countless number of widows behind him. (Another dog puke lie! Paul arrested both men and women. If anyone was put to death it was by Jews, like you claim to be. That is what is documented in the NT) A few years later Paul's earlier way of life is totally ignored by the early church fathers except by Paul himself who can't resist bragging about his past immoral life to a Heathen ruler. (A lie. Can you show anywhere Paul is bragging, and not apologizing, about his prior life. This entire statement is nothing but one lie after another. Nothing is documented or proven.)

Here is paul "bragging" about his former Jewish way of life.

Philippians 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
            5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
            6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
            7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
            8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Last edited by OldShepherd; 08-06-2001, 10:36 PM.
            Nullus Frigidus Auxilium Gratia
            Zaqunra'ahyahuw

Comment

Re: Praising Our Walk!

Originally posted by Spying
              Hi Stranger,

My Messiah is a Jew. My Messiah is the King of the Jews. My Messiah has plainly told me through his revelation to the Apostle John that there are many who claim to be Jews (Praisers of YAH) who are not:How do we, Stranger, identify the members of the synagogue of Satan?

What is the love of YAH? Is it not that we do His commandments?Do the Jews generally believe that the commandments of YAH are not grievous? Do Christians generally believe that the commandments of YAH are not grievous? Generally, both Jews and Christians do not support the idea that the commandments of YAH must be observed. This was not the attitude of Messiah. Messiah stated:Messiah is the only true Jew. Messiah is the only Jew who is fulfilling the righteousness of YAH. I have indeed already grabbed a hold of the border of Messiah's garment. I have my portion of righteousness to accomplish. Garments cover our nakedness. Nakedness is a symbol for sin. Sin can only be covered by doing righteousness. As it is written:So, Stranger, I share your disappointment against the members of the synagogue of Satan who do not walk in righteousness. Be not dismayed. Does not Messiah say that he will make the pseudo Jews (both Jews and Christians) come and praise our walk?

Sincerely, Spying
              The messiah prophecied in the Hebrew Scriptures (OT) rules and reigns on earth in Jerusalem. The discussion was concerning the actions of Paul. Those Paul persecuted had nothing to do with the synagogue of satan mentioned in the book of Revelations.
              • Acts 26:10-11 (NIV)
                10 ...On the authority of the chief priests I put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them.
                11 Many a timeI went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. In my obsession against them, I even went to foreign cities to persecute them.
              It clearly states here that he persecuted the SAINTS.

Sandy

Comment

Messiah's City!

Hi Stranger,

You know how earnestly and forthrightly I have contended with you concerning the murder of Messiah Yahushua. I have charged on a number of forums that all men both Jew and Gentile are guilty of the suffering and death of Messiah. The smoking gun for each of us is our sin. Should this be true, then the question for each of us becomes ultimately a matter of survival? Just exactly how are we going to escape the blood avenger? You know that Messiah claimed to have some rather important relatives. Do you think that his Heavenly Father will let the world get away with murder? Do you think that his Heavenly Father will let you get away with murder?

What does YAHWEH command concerning the murderer?
                Num 35:30-31
                30 Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die.
                31 Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death. (KJV)
                Now, Stranger, I have informed you that your sin did take the life of an innocent man. You are a murderer through your sin. If you continue in your sin, what is it that is going to happen to you when you someday meet the blood avenger? Do you think that HE will have mercy on you? Not for one second. You are going to lose your head. Why? Because you were informed of what you were doing through your sin, and, by continuing in your sin, you have shown no mercy to Messiah. He, who is fully informed, deliberately showing no mercy, deserves no mercy.

Now, there is provision in the Law for the inadvertent murderer:
                Num 35:9-12
                9 And (the) YAHWEH spake unto Moses, saying,
                10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come over Jordan into the land of Canaan;
                11 Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.
                12 And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment. (KJV)
                I testify to you that now is your time to stand before the congregation in judgment. It is your time because you have been made aware of the consequence of your actions, your sin, Messiah crucified. If you believe, then you will confess your inadvertent sin, and you will flee from your sin, and you will seek safety in a city of refuge. If you believe not, then you belong to the blood avenger.

You see, you can escape if you believe. Messiah has established a city of refuge. What did he say to his disciples?
                Luke 24:49
                49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of JERUSALEM, until ye be endued with power from on high. (KJV)
                Messiah here speaks of the eternal city, in which all who live, will dwell and have their being. This is the city concerning which my elder brother, Paul, so eloquently writes:
                Heb 12:22-25
                22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living ELOHIM, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
                23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to ELOHIM the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
                24 And to YAHUSHUA the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
                25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: (KJV)
                I know that you are at heart a just man. I look forward to the day in which you will also tarry with us in the city.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Paul's Sin!

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your comments. I know that Stranger is normally unable to response during the week. Do you know what Thummim is up to? If you communicate with him, tell him that Stranger needs his help and support. Also tell him, if it should be his desire to post here again, that he will be required to submit a valid e-mail address.

I have been informed by ImAHebrew that Hyssop has removed completely the option to delete posts. So, posts can no longer be deleted. We still however can edit our posts.

I have never denied that Paul persecuted the Saints. Paul, himself, would be the first to admit the grievousness of that sin. Paul actually committed that sin while being a member of the synagogue of Satan. Do you believe, Sandy, that Paul actually knew that he was persecuting innocent Saints? If he really believed them to be righteous individuals, why did he vote to kill them?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Hi Spying
                    You wrote:
                    I have never denied that Paul persecuted the Saints. Paul, himself, would be the first to admit the grievousness of that sin. Paul actually committed that sin while being a member of the synagogue of Satan. Do you believe, Sandy, that Paul actually knew that he was persecuting innocent Saints? If he really believed them to be righteous individuals, why did he vote to kill them?
                    So in otherwords anyone not a Christian is of the synagogue of satan?
                    Sandy

Comment

Standing Tall!

Hi Sandy,

Yes. We all begin in the synagogue of Satan. Consider the world a playing field on which we are all assembled and bowed down. We do not look up. We do not lift our heads until the spirit of YAH allows us to do so. Satan is in charge of this field. He surveys it constantly. No one is a threat to him save for those who begin to lift or elevate their heads above his or her fellows. Those who lift their heads by the power of the spirit of YAH are targeted by Satan.

Messiah said:
                      Matt 12:30-34
                      30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
                      31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
                      32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
                      33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
                      34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. (KJV)
                      I also am reminded of this scripture:
                      Ps 51:2-5
                      2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
                      3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
                      4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
                      5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. (KJV)
                      So, we all begin in the synagogue of Satan, a generation of snakes. That is our beginning, but it is not our ending if we are one of the chosen ones, the Elect, who are lifted up above our fellows.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Sorry Spying, but I disagree. I do not believe
                        we all begin in the synagogue of Satan.
                        There are those who deliberately and defiantly oppose YHUH, which may possibly be compared to a synagogue of Satan. But there are those who are erring in ignorance and it seems you desire to make them satans children.
                        Sandy

Comment

Lou's Hideous Immorality Exposed!

Lou,

Since according to you, Lou all Christians are directly responsible for the wrongful acts of every other Christian and if one Christian is immoral, all Christians are equally immoral, here is an article which proves that Lou is as immoral as he claims any Christian to be. By Lou،¯s standard since the Jewish Rabbis in this article are pedophiles and a sodomists, then Lou is also a pedophile and a sodomist. Lou here is your statement corrected to show who are the real criminals here, i.e. lying, racist, murderous, humanity hating, Jewish pigs, like yourself.

،°From this background Christianity Judaism today keeps a vow of secrecy about any known criminal activity in the Christian Jewish membership. I am attaching quotes from USA TODAY Israel،¯s ،°HaAretz،± and ،°La،¯Isha،± that explains why Spying, Old Shep Lou and Christianity Judaism at large have accepted Paul's their Rabbis way of life. Christianity Judaism grants full protection to felons, i.e. pedophiles and sodomists, if their sins are known to other Rabbis. . .

I have presented here candidly what Christianity Judaism is all about because Spying and Old Shep Lou is not telling it like it is. They He covers up Paul's Judaism،¯sgetting away with murder because it is traditional in Christianity Judaism to do so without knowing why they do it. Nobody wants to see their religion exposed in wrongdoing, I guess. I am posting this message to inform any Jew Christian about the way Christianity Judaism operates. Christianity Judaism is not going to change by exposing its foundations.،±

Sodomy in the synagogue

From a report published in the Hebrew language Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz

"...for many years, (Talmud scribe) Yaakov Yitzhak Brizel...sodomized ultra-Orthodox boys. The greatest rabbis knew - and did nothing...

"At the age of 11, Moisheleh, the strongest fellow in the talmud torah (school for ultra-Orthodox boys), went up to Shaiya Brizel and said to him: 'Kid, I want you know that your father is not the holy man you think he is. He is a homo.' ...Brizel was a scion of the Brizel family, which founded ...the mysterious organization that imposes moral order on the ultra-Orthodox ghetto...

"Had the father, Yaakov Yitzhak Brizel ...contented himself with homosexual relations with adults, it is reasonable to suppose that we would never have heard his son's story.

"However, in his book, The Silence of the Ultra-Orthodox, published a few weeks ago, the son claims that for decades his father ...sodomized yeshiva students. He committed the act in empty synagogues during the hours between prayers and in other places.

"The greatest of the ultra-Orthodox rabbis...like Rabbi Landau and the halachic sage Shmuel Halevi Hausner of Bnei Brak, knew and kept silent. The father was a Hasid heart and soul, and went to a number of rebbes.... the twin brother of the rebbe from Rehovot, the Rebbe of Kretschnif in Kiryat Gat, was happy to accept the father among his followers. Ultimately, claims Brizel, it was not easy for the Rebbe from Kiryat Gat to be picky when he could win such a respected adherent.

"...The proud father with the look of an honored rebbe, who observed all the commandments from the slightest to the most important, used to pray at a certain yeshiva with the young boys. There, claims Shaiya Brizel, he hunted his victims. When the head of the yeshiva discovered the true reason that the respected Torah scribe was praying fervently at his yeshiva, he did not contact the police...

"Before the publication of his book, Shaiya Brizel met with the yeshiva head. 'You are right that we covered up for him,' admitted the man. 'I and a few other rabbis...I was busy trying to calm things down and hushing up the affair so that it would not get publicized.'

"(The son) published the book using real names. His entire family and almost all the rabbis appear under their own names. Only the names of some of the localities and the head of the yeshiva are disguised. To protect himself from a legal point of view, Brizel held a series of conversations with members of his family and rabbis, in which he demanded explanations of why they had covered up for his father's misbehavior. He secretly recorded all these conversations, even with his mother.

"If I had written without the names it would have been fiction and this certainly did not suit me," he explained. 'I wanted things to change, for ultra-Orthodox society to know that it can attempt to hide things and be hidden, but even if it takes 30 years, a Golem will always rise up against its creator and reveal everything. In this case, I was the Golem.'

"When Rachel Brizel, the daughter of a good Bnei Brak family, married an arranged match from the glorious Brizel family, she had no idea that she was destroying her own life. After six months, she caught her husband having sex with another man. In that case, at least it was with an adult.

"Shaiya Brizel relates that some of the boys with whom his father had relations sent letters of complaint to their own fathers; in the discreet ultra-Orthodox society they had no one else to whom they could complain.

Shaiya Brizel: author of a book telling of sodomy in the synagogue

"When she read these letters, my mother went out of her mind,' writes Brizel. 'Every such letter made her want to demand a divorce. Again and again batteries of mediators, the Brizel rabbis, would show up, whose job it was to calm her down so that, heaven forbid, she would not destroy the good name of the Brizel family.

"They could live with the fact that one of their own had raped minors, but for them divorce was an impossible situation.'

"...Twice, once during prayers in a synagogue, and once during a Gemara (Talmud) study hour at Rabbi Eliezer Shach's Ponevezh Yeshiva, ultra-Orthodox men who were strangers to him touched his sexual organ, presumably on the assumption that he followed in his father's footsteps. The first time, he made a fuss, only to discover that the only thing that interested the people there was to hush the whole thing up. The second time, he made do with a whispered warning to the man.

"Shaiya Brizel is now 36 and the father of three; he works as an accountant.

"His father, 65, was forced to leave home several years ago and return to his elderly parents' apartment. Shaiya wrote this book after a suicide attempt in June.

'For all those years I was half dead. For the past five years I have been getting psychological treatment. During my talks with the psychologist I decided that I was going to spew out all this ugliness in the form of a book.'

"He took into account that there would be violent reactions to the book...which only came out a few weeks ago...Brizel suffers from a serious heart defect, which could cause his death. As a way of protecting himself, he has deposited a letter with three lawyers that contains serious allegations about the Eda Haredit, and he has informed the relevant people.

"Recently, he has moved to a new apartment, and he lives in the National Religious sector of a mixed community of National Religious and ultra-Orthodox families. Naturally, he started praying at the only Hasidic synagogue in the settlement. After the book came out, associates of the local rebbe (rabbi) informed him that he was persona non grata.

"Ironically, this same rebbe had come to the area after being compelled to leave several other communities on suspicion of having sodomized his pupils. In ultra-Orthodox society, revealing that acts of sodomy have been committed is a far graver offense than committing them.

"On the day the book was published, Brizel met with the head of the Hachemei Lublin Yeshiva, Rabbi Avraham Vazner. 'He told me that publishing the book was a million times worse than what my father had done...'

"Ha'aretz has been unable to obtain a response from Rabbi Yaakov Yitzhak Brizel. At his parents' home, a woman replied: "We don't care. Shaiya is a liar and there is nothing more to be said."

"Ha'aretz also requested the Brizels' response through the Eda Haredit activist Yehuda Meshi- Zahav. By the time the article went to press, there was no response through this channel either.

"Several weeks ago the father responded to the women's magazine La'isha, saying that he would sue the publishers, which has not yet happened. It is unlikely that it will happen.

"Shaiya Brizel was ready to put off publication of the book, on condition that the family sue him in a rabbinical court, in which the affair would be aired. He has said that no one in the family was prepared to take up the challenge.

"In the conversation with La'isha, the father said that he was indeed a homosexual, 'But I have had treatment and today I am no longer like that. All this is behind me.'
                          Zaqunra'ahyahuw

Comment

Lou's Hideous Immorality Exposed (Continued)

"In reply to a question as to whether he had sexual relations with minors, he replied: 'Perhaps I will talk about that some other time.' He accused his son Shaiya of being 'the only one who is after me. He has destroyed my life...He wrote this only for the money. He wanted money from me...Because of him I separated from my wife.'

"Shaiya's sister, Rivka Hubert, spoke with great anger to the La'isha reporter about the fact that her brother had revealed the names of the persons involved, and declared: 'We deny everything it says in the book."
                            [End quote]

Source: Ha'aretz, "Israel's Leading Daily Newspaper," Shevat 25, 5760 (Feb. 1, 2000).

http://www.hoffman-info.com/talmudtruth.html

Lou if you ever discover your manhood, if you ever have the plural masculine appendages to have a mature, adult, reasoned discussion let me know. Any psychotic, paranoid, coward, can hide behind a keyboard and throw out slurs, insults, and accusations, twisting scriptures and references. In that regard you are no different than any cult, LDS, JW, WWCG, etc. You have frequently boasted how no Christian can stand up to you and how you even allegedly chased some away from that other forum. But the facts are, it is you who refuses to respond, who throws out your insults and lies, etc. and runs like a coward, because you can't back up what you say. As I keep saying for someone who claims to be educated you are pathetically ignorant, you make me want to puke. You are the fraud not Christianity.

Here are more corrections to your statements. You are constantly trying to conceal the fact that all the killing you are quoting was done by racist, humanity hating, murderous Jewish pigs, not Paul and not Christians. The racist, humanity hating, murderous Jews were following the teachings of their Rabbis who commanded them in the Talmud, that, "even the best of the Gentiles deserves to be killed."

"It is fully documented in the NT that Paul was the hit man the Jewish leadership was responsible for the death of countless Jewish people of a sect known as the Natzirin This Way "

(Note, here Lou you can't keep your lie straight. Were they Jews or were they a sect known as Natzirin?)

"HeThe racist, humanity hating, murderous Jewish pig leadship destroyed many homes killing both women and men leaving a countless number of widows behind him.

Acts 22:4 And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
                            5 As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

"Paul himself who can't resist bragging about his past immoral life to a Heathen ruler."

Lou, here is Paul referring to his former life as a racist, humanity hating, murderous Jewish pig, like you. He calls it dung! You have lost all touch with reality. You don't even know the difference between truth and lie.

Philip 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
                            5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
                            6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
                            7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
                            8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

Acts 26:10 And that is just what I did in Jerusalem. On the authority of the chief priests (i.e. racist, murdering, humanity hating, jewish pigs.) I put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them. (Note, Paul only put them, both men and women, in prison, and voted. If there was any killing it was, racist, murdering, humanity hating Jewish pigs, like Lou, who did the killing.)

"A lot of Jewish widows owe their fate to Paul's the racist, murdering, humanity hating, jewish leadership's politically motivated religious persecution.

Which is it Lou were they Jews or a sect known as Natzarin, as you said earlier?

"To add insult to injury Paul is instructing his Christian followers not to help all the Jewish widows, but only the good ones that left everything to follow Paul as he follows Jesus Christ."

Excuse me? How many Gentiles do you or any other racist Jewish pig help?

"Paul The racist, murdering, humanity hating, jewish leadership never made a formal apology to any widow for having their husbands put to death."

"He The racist, murdering, humanity hating, Jews only excuses himself the racist, murdering, humanity hating, jewish leadership،¯s blaming someone else [Paul] and the rest of Christianity Judaism totally ignores Paul's Judaism،¯s past escapades as a hit man for the ruling religious party of his their days.

Last edited by OldShepherd; 08-10-2001, 07:12 AM.
                            Zaqunra'ahyahuw

Comment

It is fully documented in the NT that Paul was the hit man responsible for the death of countless Jewish people of a sect known as the Natzirin. (A dog puke lie. Where is it documented in the NT that Paul personally killed a single person? Where is the name Natzirin in the NT.)
                              OK, OS, I am glad that I was able to catch your attention. I wanted to make a point. Paul is a big shot. He had a meeting with King Agrippa (i.e. A non-Jew ruler in Israel). Paul was glad to have a chance to brag about his past life as a Jew directing the arrest and putting to death of countless righteous Jews in land of Israel and in foreign cities. If you want to be technical about we both agree that Hitler never ever killed a single Jew, either. However, Paul was a key witness of a lot of killings and the decisive vote caster at all the killings that he orchestrated as leader! You are covering up for him. You are his accomplice! There is blood in your hands OS! OK forget about the Natzirin, let’s say they were righteous Jews that Paul had put to death! Will that fly with you? I am sure that you will agree. I apologize. I wrote in haste, as usual. There is no need to be too careful when the fact is so stubborn that it speaks by itself. Paul did brag about his killing escapades to King Agrippa. There is no question about it. He was a Heathen to the Heathen. You told me that Paul also stated that all the widows that he left behind as trophies of his past life are DUNG! Something like “collateral damage.” If Paul consented with a great deal of satisfaction and pride to the death of their husbands it is obvious that now he looks back at the widows and says, if I may paraphrase him, “I know I did a very sh_tty work, I thought I was doing OK.” So much for an excuse! No need to apologize for killing Jews. Who cares? Now the Christians can go ahead and support some of the widows that Paul left behind, but not all of them! They have to meet certain requirements, as you know.

The Jesus Christ called his own relatives not only “synagogue of Satan” but also, “Sons of the Devil.” He told the Jews that they were descendants of the Devil! He called Peter, “Satan”! So much for a “sweet savior,” unless of course you are into some kind of sadistic masochism and you want to subject yourself to some kind of kinky drinking of a stiff’s body’s blood and eating his decomposing flesh. Spiritually speaking, of course! The NT crew plans to go to Heaven at the moment of dying because they eat and drink “-o-“. In a nutshell, The Jesus Christ hated the Jews so much that he made them responsible for all the murders in the world since the world started even before there was any Jew in the world. A savior is a savior. One who saves. The Jesus Christ is a fair weather savior. He came condemning the Jews not saving anyone. He set up poor Judas to betray him. This manipulation of a Jew by another Jew is despicable to say the least. You sure love to dwell on the dark side of the Jews. You fail to see that salvation is of the Jews, period! The Jesus Christ had no words of consolation for Israel, but condemnation. You condition salvation on a person’s willingness to believe blindly in the Christian faith as set forth by Paul. As you know, this is NT crap. You are entitled to you beliefs, but leave the Jews alone! Don’t speak evil of them! I'll make a comment or 2 about the rest of the replies, but not tonight. I need to work early in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X