Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE SCRIPTURES can be broken..................................

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THE SCRIPTURES can be broken..................................

    while yeshua may have referred to ''YE ARE GODS'' IN jOHN
    A VERSE THAT IS FOUND IN PS 82 V 6
    - THAT SCRIPTURE ONLY NOT ALL.

    WHY NOT INC ALL SCRIPTURES?

    BECAUSE THERE IS DUALITY AND DIFFERENT MEANINGS,
    LYING SCRIBES,
    MAN MADE INSERTS, CONTAINING AN AGENDAS MOST KNOW NOTHING OF,
    OUTRIGHT LIES THAT MAKE A VERY CONFUSED MESSAGE

    hence the advice to rightly divide
    what IS THAT?
    the diamonds from the dung,

    the END RESULT OF A SIMPLE BIBLE READING IS= YOU CAN ORDER THE SCRIPTURES TO ADVISE YOU ON ANYTHING YOUR HEART WISHES.
    * FOR THE GOOD
    * FOR THE EVIL
    WHATSOEVER IS IN YOUR HEART can be found within the bible

    if you wish to have a cruel god = he is yours in the OT
    if you wish to have a FATHER OF LOVE FOR HIS FAMILY = he is yours
    - SEE PRODIGAL SON of the NT

    those who remain in church are religious/blinded and ignorant = have an evil god= JUST AS THEIR OWN EVIL HEART DICTATES TO THEM
    whose who remain eternal life beings have Yeshua and His father living under the example of the PRODIGAL SON = as their personal testimony= THAT OVERCOMES SATAN

    * THEY ARE WELCOMED HOME
    * THEY ARE GIVEN THE RING, THE ROBES, THE KISS, THE SANDALS AND THE WEDDING FEAST

    AND EACH DISCIPLE WILL RECOGNISE THEIR BLESSING AND LIVE WITHIN ITS DIVINE REALM HERE.

    THERE ARE LITERALLY 1000S of bible contradictions, mistakes, inserted lies, and dual verses with2 /3 meanings that can be given,

    it is a terrible thing, to be A RELIGIOUS CONTROLLED STOOGE FOR EVIL...............................
    YESHUA SAID THOSE WHO ARE ARE MISERABLE, WRETCHED, NAKED AND BLIND = BY A MAN RULED OVER ASSEMBLIES.

    ARE YOU CONTROLLED BY EVIL?? as example
    THE COMMAND ''THOU SHALL NOT KILL''

    The Spiritual Duality of the Bible

    That wrathful one of the ancient Israelites is not God.
    Their ancient war-god of conquest and plunder is a fearsome deity that commands the Hebrews to butcher the people they conquer, including slaughtering defenseless women, children, and infants.
    It is a fastidious deity that concerns itself with petty things like the nip-picky details of how a man's beard is to be shorn, but does not concern itself with injustices such as slavery and the oppression of women.
    It is the endorser of these injustices, giving guidance to the proper etiquette of slave ownership and the oppression of women.
    It is this butcher of babies that will evolve into a false Christianity's church so-called "benevolent" one, its lover of bloody sacrifices, who still clings to its endorsement of slavery and the oppression of women.


    With a god like this, does one really need a devil to fear?


    should anyone wish to contest this truth don't give your opinions
    but
    deny the 1000s of verses of confused duality and contradiction first
    ocfourse you cannot~~~~~therefore your opinions are not worthy to read.

  • #2
    Looking for the truth without church indocrinated blinkers on......

    TO THE TRUTH SEEKERS..................THOSE DRAWN BY YESHUA AND BORN AGAIN [as per the prodigal son ]
    and = NOT THOSE ''PRETENDERS WHO PLAY CHURCH''..... or .....the useless eaters of churchdom

    please notice the truth that sets men free,
    If the Bible were all of the truth,
    there would be no reason for YESHUA to instruct us of the role of the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth.

    THEREFORE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER S AS FOLLOWS
    It would only be necessary to read the entire Bible to have all truth.
    PLEASE Also notice that the Holy Spirit reveals the truth beyond the written word by speaking to you.

    If you are born again, a disciple of Christ, and you are trying to walk out your life as a disciple of YESHUA, but you are relying only on the truth of the printed word as your guide, you are headed for REAL serious problems.


    this is clearly demonstrated= this mixed up hybrid confused mess of beliefs found in the 3 men posters who follow the OT god or the law of moses to the jews
    ofcourse - in part [not all 613 items] only and advise all who dont are lawless and wrong.

    this suggest THESE 3 MEN ARE NOT SPIRIT FILLED NOR BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE BUT PLAY ACTING OUT CHURCH INDOCTRINATIONS.

    Comment


    • #3
      cont the holy spirit-is not ellen white herbert armstrong benny hinns add nauseum

      or
      any other demonination sect, creed, TALKING HEAD CLERGY....................advising how to think.


      THIS DIVINE ADVICE IS SIMPLE.
      IF you have repented and given your entire life to Christ, you have received the Holy Spirit as Peter declared on the day of Pentecost,
      “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” (Acts 2:38)
      HAVE YOU DONE THIS?
      If the Holy Spirit resides in you, He is talking to you with words you can understand.
      You may not be hearing Him because you haven’t been taught that the Holy Spirit guides disciples by speaking to them.

      If that is the case, you probably haven’t been listening.
      Another possibility is that you haven’t been asking Him.
      Ask Him what you should do in all situations, no matter how big or small.
      Ask Him what the truth is in a particular situation.


      For instance, is the person trying to sell you something lying or telling the truth.
      If you ask, He will answer.
      He wants to hear from you.
      He wants to communicate with you every day, throughout the day.


      ask him WHERE ARE THE DIAMONDS AND THE DUNG.. THE LYING AND THE INSERTED MAN MADE FABLES...

      Comment


      • #4
        Thy Word/Law is Truth!

        Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        TO THE TRUTH SEEKERS..................THOSE DRAWN BY YESHUA AND BORN AGAIN [as per the prodigal son ]
        and = NOT THOSE ''PRETENDERS WHO PLAY CHURCH''..... or .....the useless eaters of churchdom

        please notice the truth that sets men free,
        If the Bible were all of the truth,
        there would be no reason for YESHUA to instruct us of the role of the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth.

        THEREFORE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER S AS FOLLOWS
        It would only be necessary to read the entire Bible to have all truth.
        PLEASE Also notice that the Holy Spirit reveals the truth beyond the written word by speaking to you.

        If you are born again, a disciple of Christ, and you are trying to walk out your life as a disciple of YESHUA, but you are relying only on the truth of the printed word as your guide, you are headed for REAL serious problems.


        this is clearly demonstrated= this mixed up hybrid confused mess of beliefs found in the 3 men posters who follow the OT god or the law of moses to the jews
        ofcourse - in part [not all 613 items] only and advise all who dont are lawless and wrong.

        this suggest THESE 3 MEN ARE NOT SPIRIT FILLED NOR BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE BUT PLAY ACTING OUT CHURCH INDOCTRINATIONS.
        Hi Lucy, Elohim's Word is Truth:

        Joh 17:17

        (17) "Sanctify them in the truth; Your Word is Truth.

        And Elohim's Word was given to Moses, so therefore The Law is Truth:

        Psa 119:142

        (142) Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And Your Law is Truth.

        Rightly DIVIDING the Word/Law of Truth is what the Spirit can GUIDE us into:

        2Ti 2:15
        (15) Study to shew thyself approved unto Elohim, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

        Rom 7:14

        (14) For we know that the Law is Spiritual...

        Mal 2:6
        (6) The Law of Truth was in his mouth...

        Joh 16:13
        (13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all Truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

        If the Spirit of Truth OPENS the Word/Law of Truth, then our hearts can BURN within us (Luke 24:32), as we SEE and UNDERSTAND what Moses wrote THROUGH the Spirit about Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection, and the things that are yet to come. But those who FORGET what Moses WROTE will be destroyed for a lack of Spiritual Knowledge:

        Hos 4:6
        (6) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.

        Hopefully, none of us will be forgotten. Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

        Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

        Comment


        • #5
          no good quoting verses that dont work IAH

          as the whole bible is filled with hundreds if not housands of contradictions, man made inserts, agendas and lying scribes.
          the duality is in evidence everywhere we look and a true disciple recognises these corruptions and seeks the TRUE HELP VIA the HOLY CHRIST SPIRIT = THE only LEADER INTO HIS TRUTH

          ALL the bible is not holy. [yet a small section is]

          Comment


          • #6
            Please, please, give me ONE contradiction.

            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            as the whole bible is filled with hundreds if not housands of contradictions, man made inserts, agendas and lying scribes.
            the duality is in evidence everywhere we look and a true disciple recognises these corruptions and seeks the TRUE HELP VIA the HOLY CHRIST SPIRIT = THE only LEADER INTO HIS TRUTH

            ALL the bible is not holy. [yet a small section is]
            Hi Lucy, please, please give me ONE contradiction. Ken
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

            Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            Abstain from meats offered to idols
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

            Comment


            • #7
              you are joking... you must be insane...IAH

              1 contradiction from a list of hundreds and hundreds.... of duel meanings

              amazing. you study the bible and dont even see the problems..
              you are unable to reason nor have the divine spirit to guide you just babble on....

              ON CIRCUMCISION
              "This is my covenant, which ye shall keep,between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised." -- Genesis 17:10
              "...if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you* nothing." -- Galatians 5:2

              OH....the 2 words ''''''lying scribes'''''''''' should have given you a clue IAH

              Despite the claims by bible-cheerleaders, the Judeo-Christian bible is not "God's Word" but is riddled with errors and contradictions.
              *There are some 150,000 errors, contradictions and/or variations between ancient copies of the New Testament alone, estimated by a number of biblical scholars,


              ON SEEING GOD
              "... I have seen God face to face ..." -- Genesis 32:30
              "No man hath seen God at any time..."-- John 1:18

              do you know something IAH... YOU HAVE IT YOUR WAY
              i find it very boring when true scholars have proven THE BIBLE IS NOT ALL THE WORD OF GOD................


              how many can be found 100S OF these DUEL MEANINGS - you can make the bible say what your wicked heart or good heart desires....


              ON PUNISHING CRIME
              "The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father..." -- Ezekiel 18:20
              "I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation..."-- Exodus 20:5

              ON TEMPTATION
              "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." -- James 1:13
              "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham..." -- Genesis 22:

              ON FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
              "Honor thy father and thy mother..."-- Exodus 20:12
              "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also,he cannot be my disciple. " -- Luke 14:26

              Comment


              • #8
                it seems once we start .. the list goes on= dual contradictory meanings....

                Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                1 contradiction from a list of hundreds and hundreds.... of duel meanings

                amazing. you study the bible and dont even see the problems..
                you are unable to reason nor have the divine spirit to guide you just babble on....

                ON CIRCUMCISION
                "This is my covenant, which ye shall keep,between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised." -- Genesis 17:10
                "...if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you* nothing." -- Galatians 5:2

                OH....the 2 words ''''''lying scribes'''''''''' should have given you a clue IAH

                Despite the claims by bible-cheerleaders, the Judeo-Christian bible is not "God's Word" but is riddled with errors and contradictions.
                *There are some 150,000 errors, contradictions and/or variations between ancient copies of the New Testament alone, estimated by a number of biblical scholars,


                ON SEEING GOD
                "... I have seen God face to face ..." -- Genesis 32:30
                "No man hath seen God at any time..."-- John 1:18

                do you know something IAH... YOU HAVE IT YOUR WAY
                i find it very boring when true scholars have proven THE BIBLE IS NOT ALL THE WORD OF GOD................


                how many can be found 100S OF these DUEL MEANINGS - you can make the bible say what your wicked heart or good heart desires....


                ON PUNISHING CRIME
                "The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father..." -- Ezekiel 18:20
                "I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation..."-- Exodus 20:5

                ON TEMPTATION
                "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." -- James 1:13
                "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham..." -- Genesis 22:

                ON FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
                "Honor thy father and thy mother..."-- Exodus 20:12
                "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also,he cannot be my disciple. " -- Luke 14:26


                100s of them
                advise on 1 thing then ..opps a change of mind... we do something else...that is dualism..


                GE 4:15, DT 32:19-27, IS 34:8 God is a vengeful god.
                EX 15:3, IS 42:13, HE 12:29 God is a warrior. God is a consuming fire.
                EX 20:5, 34:14, DT 4:24, 5:9, 6:15, 29:20, 32:21 God is a jealous god.
                LE 26:7-8, NU 31:17-18, DT 20:16-17, JS 10:40, JG 14:19, EZ 9:5-7 The Spirit of God is (sometimes) murder and killing.
                NU 25:3-4, DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21, PS 7:11, 78:49, JE 4:8, 17:4, 32:30-31, ZP 2:2 God is angry. His anger is sometimes fierce.
                2SA 22:7-8 (KJV) "I called to the Lord; ... he heard my voice; ... The earth trembled and quaked, ... because he was angry. Smoke came from his nostrils. Consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it."
                EZ 6:12, NA 1:2, 6 God is jealous and furious. He reserves wrath for, and takes revenge on, his enemies. "... who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and rocks are thrown down by him."

                angry jealous killer murderer - sounds like satan????

                then opps....
                2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is love.
                GA 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit of God is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.


                the truth
                = what character did Yeshua display of HIS invisible Father...THE PRODIGAL SON...............was there anger, fury, injustice, Temper killing there...
                no

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just as I knew.

                  Hi Lucy, just as I knew...you could not give me ONE contradiction. Check and mate! Ken
                  Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                  Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  Abstain from meats offered to idols
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                  So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    no i give you 100s.....should you wish

                    Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned… —Romans 5:12

                    Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death. —John 8:51




                    you see IAH you are wrong in everything you post
                    the reason why you will die, even kinda believing in life now is simple..

                    both you can Spying didnt receive '''the zoe life seed'''' FROM YESHUA HIMSELF...

                    i asked
                    what was your problem...

                    the answer ''you came in another way''....~~~~~~~~and not invited as a friend.

                    you were not invited in
                    by yeshua
                    that is why your families dont believe....no invitation.
                    Yeshua is not so crazy about people like you, pretend religious lawkeepers....and faith-less.
                    no.
                    not good friends of the bridegroom.

                    however back to dualism... 2 meanings that oppose.
                    here is a graph....
                    put the mouse on the line and....show and tell time.
                    http://bibviz.com/

                    if you feel like looking at the list of dual meanings....
                    http://bibviz.com/#contradictionList

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You don't get it do you.

                      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned… —Romans 5:12

                      Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death. —John 8:51




                      you see IAH you are wrong in everything you post
                      the reason why you will die, even kinda believing in life now is simple..

                      both you can Spying didnt receive '''the zoe life seed'''' FROM YESHUA HIMSELF...

                      i asked
                      what was your problem...

                      the answer ''you came in another way''....~~~~~~~~and not invited as a friend.

                      you were not invited in
                      by yeshua
                      that is why your families dont believe....no invitation.
                      Yeshua is not so crazy about people like you, pretend religious lawkeepers....and faith-less.
                      no.
                      not good friends of the bridegroom.

                      however back to dualism... 2 meanings that oppose.
                      here is a graph....
                      put the mouse on the line and....show and tell time.
                      http://bibviz.com/

                      if you feel like looking at the list of dual meanings....
                      http://bibviz.com/#contradictionList
                      Hi Lucy, I asked you for ONE contradiction, not 100's, and you did not deliver that ONE contradiction. Please, please, give me your ONE contradiction that you want to discuss, and THEN we will go to #2. Ken
                      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                      Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                      Abstain from meats offered to idols
                      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        nope

                        Not interest in word games besides i got my beloved holy spirit..He leads us...see this..that is His office to lead His people into the diamonds.

                        to be lead by the holy spirit is a MUST
                        not only for the truth but for the SPIRIT OF TRUTH that sets the captives free

                        if you look at all those contradiction or opposing meanings... that is confusion and confusion was never from OUR ABBA,
                        however
                        that is only basic teaching for babes drinking milk,
                        its now time for meat

                        the meat of the word [diamonds] that are not tossed to and fro by argumentive babes drinking milk but LEAVING THE REALM OF VANITY AND TO PARTAKE OF THE INVISIBLE daily blessings =changes of mind, changes of heart and soul
                        incredible changes that can overcome satan and his army so we are really set free.

                        freed from sin
                        freed from carnal thinking
                        freed from death genes
                        freed from the cages of religion
                        freed from others opinions
                        freed in a host of ways we haven't even dreamed of. amen

                        now I live here in this realm in vanity but outside its values
                        I counted the cost
                        I crossed the Rubicon and not turned back

                        now I do realise I don't have many brethren to mix with like me.... [few find eternal life]
                        and I also realise that I cannot go back into the ugly insanity of all religious beliefs.
                        of all the ways of believing, I do believe christianity is the very worst for it promises so much but fails to deliver.
                        I LIVE IN MY SAVIOUR'S PROMISES..........NOW AND TODAY
                        BECAUSE HE CALLED ME TO BE HIS FRIEND.
                        IT WAS A DAY I WAS CHANGED AND KNEW IT
                        unless a person BECOMES A FRIEND OF THE BRIDEGROOM IN A VERY SUPERNATURAL WAY... I am not too interested in their belief,
                        that is not to say, others like me are not out there alive and in this world to edify...but they are few

                        I don't live there with your silly tit for tat god IAH
                        whoever or whatever he is or was....did the acts of satan [kill maim destroy] and no decent born again believer will ever think that...THE | O.T. GOD WAS OR IS the father of the prodigal son.

                        whoever he [the OT TIT FOR TAT dude] was he was part of the Levi ministry and not the ZADOK ministry
                        perhaps a being with heaps of ancient technology who came out from former civilizations we know nothing about but hinted at,
                        Last edited by LucySmith; 12-18-2016, 06:00 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Iah you have chosen to sit under a levi priesthood

                          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          Not interest in word games besides i got my beloved holy spirit..He leads us...see this..that is His office to lead His people into the diamonds.

                          to be lead by the holy spirit is a MUST
                          not only for the truth but for the SPIRIT OF TRUTH that sets the captives free

                          if you look at all those contradiction or opposing meanings... that is confusion and confusion was never from OUR ABBA,
                          however
                          that is only basic teaching for babes drinking milk,
                          its now time for meat

                          the meat of the word [diamonds] that are not tossed to and fro by argumentive babes drinking milk but LEAVING THE REALM OF VANITY AND TO PARTAKE OF THE INVISIBLE daily blessings =changes of mind, changes of heart and soul
                          incredible changes that can overcome satan and his army so we are really set free.

                          freed from sin
                          freed from carnal thinking
                          freed from death genes
                          freed from the cages of religion
                          freed from others opinions
                          freed in a host of ways we haven't even dreamed of. amen

                          now I live here in this realm in vanity but outside its values
                          I counted the cost
                          I crossed the Rubicon and not turned back

                          now I do realise I don't have many brethren to mix with like me.... [few find eternal life]
                          and I also realise that I cannot go back into the ugly insanity of all religious beliefs.
                          of all the ways of believing, I do believe christianity is the very worst for it promises so much but fails to deliver.
                          I LIVE IN MY SAVIOUR'S PROMISES..........NOW AND TODAY
                          BECAUSE HE CALLED ME TO BE HIS FRIEND.
                          IT WAS A DAY I WAS CHANGED AND KNEW IT
                          unless a person BECOMES A FRIEND OF THE BRIDEGROOM IN A VERY SUPERNATURAL WAY... I am not too interested in their belief,
                          that is not to say, others like me are not out there alive and in this world to edify...but they are few

                          I don't live there with your silly tit for tat god IAH
                          whoever or whatever he is or was....did the acts of satan [kill maim destroy] and no decent born again believer will ever think that...THE O.T. GOD WAS OR IS the father of the prodigal son.

                          whoever he [the OT TIT FOR TAT dude] was he was part of the Levi ministry and not the ZADOK ministry
                          perhaps a being with heaps of ancient technology who came out from former civilizations we know nothing about but hinted at,

                          cont
                          that NO LONGER EVEN EXISTS

                          eli the example.
                          and his sons died.
                          What was this everlasting judgment on the Eli priesthood?

                          *First, it was to be a weak priesthood. "I will break your strength and the strength of your fathers house" (verse 31).

                          *Secondly, it would continually fall short of Gods fullness. Even in times of spiritual outpourings, this priesthood was doomed to come short of Gods glory. "And you will see the distress of My dwelling, in spite of all that I do good for Israel" (verse 32).

                          *Thirdly, all in this kind of priesthood will fall in the prime of life - in the prime of spiritual life and blessing - because of a flawed walk with God. "And all the increase of your house will die in the prime of life" (verse 33).

                          *fourthly, this weak, flawed, self-centered priesthood would continue on. It is still with us today! "Yet I will not cut off every man of yours from My altar" (verse 33).




                          YOU ARE A WEAK as is SPYING = BOTH GIVING INTO YOUR WIVES REQUESTS RATHER THAN...reconciliation = if you cannot LOVE AND BE HEAD OF YOUR HOMES... HOW CAN YOU BE anyone of true authority in the divine realm.


                          there is a very different OT priesthood - A ZADOK ONE /MELECHEDZEK.

                          [I]A Holy Remnant Priesthood Prophesied


                          The unknown prophet who came to Eli prophesied of a new kind of priesthood God would raise up.

                          "But I will raise up for Myself a faithful priest who will do according to what is in My heart and in My soul; and I will build him an enduring house, and he will walk before My anointed always" (1 Samuel 2:35).
                          This is amazing prophecy!
                          Here is the first prophecy of a holy-remnant priesthood, enduring to the end, enduring until Christ returns.

                          It is a remnant, which God says, "I will build!"

                          During the reign of David, there was a dual priesthood.
                          Zadok and Abiathar fulfill this prophecy to the letter.
                          "Are not Zadok and Abiathar the priests with you there?" (11 Samuel 15:35).
                          Zadok in Hebrew is 'tsadog', meaning "one proved righteous."
                          Abiathar is 'ebyathar', meaning "at peace with the Lord who is God!"

                          These two priests represent the two priesthoods mentioned by the unknown prophet - one of the spirit of Eli, the other, a ministry unto the Lord.

                          IAH - AS A FRIEND OF YESHUA = HE TEACHES HIS EKKLESIA ALL THESE THINGS AND HOW TO LIVE WITHIN THIS PRIESTHOOD ON EARTH here and now = AS LOVE AND BLESSING, CONSIDERATION AND JOY TO ALL OTHERS. amen

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the 2 gods...

                            the OT god of immorality we would never have as our next door neighbour... he is so ghastly.
                            and has the character of satan '' killer slaughter murderer, angry condemning etc''

                            when compared to the character Yeshua presented of His Father AND THE ACTION THE FATHER TOOK OF no condemnation for THE UNRULY PRODIGAL SON

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              believe/believing/ = all are true to the '''believers'''

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iveFt8OhXBw

                              not from any truth
                              but from the ''country you were birthed into'' = this is your truth~~~~~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X