Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a picture of BIBLE ERRORS/LYING SCRIBES/ADDED TEXT - take a look

http://bibviz.com/
    investigate the hundreds of errors and opposing meanings to your hearts content.

the ying and the yang
    the bible can make whatever your belief ''your truth''

a letter to IAH and poor old Elijah

dear IAH i know you are a sweety and very zealous for your BELIEFS.... SO....
    I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT THIS PICTURE A PERSON HAS TAKEN TROUBLE TO MAKE OF ALL THE
    BIBLE INACCURACIES
    FLAWS
    CONTRADICTIONS
    MISTAKES.
    ERRORS
    LYING SCRIBES

ITS GOOD TO SEE THIS AS A PICTURE THAT IS WORTH 1000 WORDS

THEY HAVE MATCHED ALL CORRESPONDING ERRORS TOGETHER SO IT IS ALL CLEARLY SEEN

WOULD YOU NOW LIKE TO COMMENT ON EACH ONE PLEASE = and give your version of bible beliefs to us. so we can see where you are so clearly wrong

also I would love you and poor old Elijah TO APOLOGISE to me,
    when I said the bible is filled with diamonds and dung and you both come out with lies and guns blazing filled with A WEIRD RELIGIOUS INSANITY.

thank you

it is very easy to follow so here is an example...
    GODS ANGER...

Verses
    God's anger lasts for just a moment.
    Psalm 30:5
    For his anger [endureth but] a moment; in his favour [is] life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy [cometh] in the morning.

God's anger lasts a long time.
    Numbers 32:13
    And the LORD'S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.

God's anger doesn't last forever.
    Jeremiah 3:12
    Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; [and] I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I [am] merciful, saith the LORD, [and] I will not keep [anger] for ever.

God's anger lasts forever.
    Jeremiah 17:4
    And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, [which] shall burn for ever.

you see dear IAH - a real truthseeker discerns the dung from the diamond this is why the bible is not read like a library book nor is it all GODS WORD that the FALSE apostle said it was... and the church then indoctrinated the whole world to believe a lie RATHER LIKE believing those SATAN CLAUSE lies

YOU SEE THE PROBS IAH
    - ANYONE CAN MAKE THE BIBLE SAY ANYTHING THEIR EVIL HEART OR GOOD HEART SO DESIRES.
    ...THERE ARE NO RULES....
    EACH PERSON CAN PICK AND CHOOSE THEIR GOD AND ANY BELIEFS THEY LIKE.

HERE IS ONE IS GOD A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS..
    TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK IAH.... AND SUM IT UP WITH YOUR BELIEFS...
    Verses

God has respect for some people.
    Genesis 4:4
    And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Exodus 2:25
    And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto [them].

Leviticus 26:9
    For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

2 Kings 13:23
    And the LORD was gracious unto them, and had compassion on them, and had respect unto them, because of his covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither cast he them from his presence as yet.

Psalm 138:6
    Though the LORD [be] high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

God respects no one. the ying and the yang presented

Deuteronomy 10:17
    For the LORD your God [is] God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

2 Chronicles 19:7
    Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do [it]: for [there is] no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.

Acts 10:34
    Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Romans 2:11
    For there is no respect of persons with God.

Galatians 2:6
    But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in conference added nothing to me:

Ephesians 6:9
    And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Colossians 3:25
    But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

1 Peter 1:17
    And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

is he is or is he isnt??????
    now that is the real question
    seeing how IAH AND ELIJAH are both ''authorites on every word''.....................shall we watch their reponses to find out what god they do serve~~~~~

do you both drink denial juice then lie through ya teeth~~~~~
    who are the truthseekers
    and
    who are those men who relish the lies of lying scribes

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    investigate the hundreds of errors and opposing meanings to your hearts content.

the ying and the yang
    the bible can make whatever your belief ''your truth''

a letter to IAH and poor old Elijah

dear IAH i know you are a sweety and very zealous for your BELIEFS.... SO....
    I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT THIS PICTURE A PERSON HAS TAKEN TROUBLE TO MAKE OF ALL THE
    BIBLE INACCURACIES
    FLAWS
    CONTRADICTIONS
    MISTAKES.
    ERRORS
    LYING SCRIBES

ITS GOOD TO SEE THIS AS A PICTURE THAT IS WORTH 1000 WORDS

THEY HAVE MATCHED ALL CORRESPONDING ERRORS TOGETHER SO IT IS ALL CLEARLY SEEN

WOULD YOU NOW LIKE TO COMMENT ON EACH ONE PLEASE = and give your version of bible beliefs to us. so we can see where you are so clearly wrong

also I would love you and poor old Elijah TO APOLOGISE to me,
    when I said the bible is filled with diamonds and dung and you both come out with lies and guns blazing filled with A WEIRD RELIGIOUS INSANITY.

thank you

it is very easy to follow so here is an example...
    GODS ANGER...

Verses
    God's anger lasts for just a moment.
    Psalm 30:5
    For his anger [endureth but] a moment; in his favour [is] life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy [cometh] in the morning.

God's anger lasts a long time.
    Numbers 32:13
    And the LORD'S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.

God's anger doesn't last forever.
    Jeremiah 3:12
    Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; [and] I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I [am] merciful, saith the LORD, [and] I will not keep [anger] for ever.

God's anger lasts forever.
    Jeremiah 17:4
    And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, [which] shall burn for ever.

you see dear IAH - a real truthseeker discerns the dung from the diamond this is why the bible is not read like a library book nor is it all GODS WORD that the FALSE apostle said it was... and the church then indoctrinated the whole world to believe a lie RATHER LIKE believing those SATAN CLAUSE lies

YOU SEE THE PROBS IAH
    - ANYONE CAN MAKE THE BIBLE SAY ANYTHING THEIR EVIL HEART OR GOOD HEART SO DESIRES.
    ...THERE ARE NO RULES....
    EACH PERSON CAN PICK AND CHOOSE THEIR GOD AND ANY BELIEFS THEY LIKE.

HERE IS ONE IS GOD A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS..
    TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK IAH.... AND SUM IT UP WITH YOUR BELIEFS...
    Verses

God has respect for some people.
    Genesis 4:4
    And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Exodus 2:25
    And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto [them].

Leviticus 26:9
    For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

2 Kings 13:23
    And the LORD was gracious unto them, and had compassion on them, and had respect unto them, because of his covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither cast he them from his presence as yet.

Psalm 138:6
    Though the LORD [be] high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

God respects no one. the ying and the yang presented

Deuteronomy 10:17
    For the LORD your God [is] God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

2 Chronicles 19:7
    Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do [it]: for [there is] no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.

Acts 10:34
    Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Romans 2:11
    For there is no respect of persons with God.

Galatians 2:6
    But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in conference added nothing to me:

Ephesians 6:9
    And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Colossians 3:25
    But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

1 Peter 1:17
    And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

is he is or is he isnt??????
    now that is the real question
    seeing how IAH AND ELIJAH are both ''authorites on every word''.....................shall we watch their reponses to find out what god they do serve~~~~~
    no original manuscripts exist.
    There is not likely even one book which survives in anything like its original form.
    These differences indicate that numerous additions and alterations, some accidental and some purposeful, were made to the originals by various authors, editors, and copyists.

Lucy,

Can you NOT discern, that YAHWEH Elohim shows respect to those who do His will, and He shows no respect of persons that do not, because those who are in His Grace and Law, cannot be judged of no person, and neither will YAHWEH judge those who truly live in His law and Messiah.

Or, have you slid so far to the dark side, that you can no more discern right from wrong, and truth from error?

Comment

Lucy,

Last night Ken explained a whole section of your seeming errors did he not? Ken done a very good job of explaining them to you, or I thought he did.

And what did YOU do Lucy? You ignored them as usual.

And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he/Messiah opened to us the scriptures?

Then opened he/Messiah their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, Luke 32, 45.

It takes the true Messiah to open a person's understanding of the scriptures, and it is evident from your own words Lucy, that Messiah has NOT opened up your understanding, nor those whom you post's understanding either, and that is the truth.

Comment

when dealing with lies and liars

notice when found out
        THERE IS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE......

at all costs the lie has to be believed or excused
        WHY
        TO MAKE VICTIMS.... satan the father of lies = has to reproduce VICTIMS [ as an energy power to remain]

Comment

notice when found out
          THERE IS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE......

at all costs the lie has to be believed or excused
          WHY
          TO MAKE VICTIMS.... satan the father of lies = has to reproduce VICTIMS [ as an energy power to remain]
          Lucy,

Oh there is no more excuses for the disobedience of people like you, to Yahweh Messiah and His laws, and that you refuse to walk in huh?

Comment

Lucy, do you not have enough threads already trashing the scriptures?

Lucy, you refuse to cooperate in a discussion of the truth of scriptures, and you even refuse to answer a question, and until you do, your simply a filthy rag Isaiah 64:6 that will eventually rot, and the wind will blow you away.

Comment

i love to watch how satan reels em in......

its so amazing this lying mindset and how it accepts lies as a substitute for the truth.

THE TRUTH IS A PERSON.
              UNLESS YOU KNOW THIS TRUTH PERSON you don't dwell in his true precepts.

now you can SPIN IT ANYWAY you want just as the whole bible does.... ITS A SPIN
              you can do whatsoever you wish and THE bible will tell you its truth...............................ANYTHING GOES

why is this so?
              because satan always needs defeated VICTIMS AS his energy source...........................................now that's the truth.
              as long as people believe his lies and his contradictions and lying scribes = he wins

Comment

its so amazing this lying mindset and how it accepts lies as a substitute for the truth.

THE TRUTH IS A PERSON.
                UNLESS YOU KNOW THIS TRUTH PERSON you don't dwell in his true precepts.

now you can SPIN IT ANYWAY you want just as the whole bible does.... ITS A SPIN
                you can do whatsoever you wish and THE bible will tell you its truth...............................ANYTHING GOES

why is this so?
                because satan always needs defeated VICTIMS AS his energy source...........................................now that's the truth.
                as long as people believe his lies and his contradictions and lying scribes = he wins
                Lucy,

Yahweh Messiah is the person of truth, so is His word, His laws and commandments.

Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth. Psalms 119:142.

Thou art near, O YAHWEH; and all thy commandments are truth. Psalms 119:151.

And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of Elohim, and that the word of YAHWEH in thy mouth is truth. 1 Kings 17:24.

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:17.

Too bad you don't believe Messiah, dwell in Him, and His truth of scriptures huh?

Comment

as long as u believe satans mixtures

You are the dead who buried their dead =victims

Comment

A Picture Of Lucy.

Lucy should have named this thread a picture of herself. What is the picture of Lucy?

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. Isaiah 64:6.

Lucy said on another thread, that the rich elite lived well over 90 years, and she is about 15 years shy of 90. A filthy rag huh?

Lucy also condemns the scriptures, and it seems she wants to take the word of Elohim out of people's hearts and minds too.

Who else does the same?

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim. Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and takes away the word of Elohim out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. Luke 8:11-12.

Yes, the devil takes the word of Elohim out of their hearts, so they cannot be saved, and so says Messiah Himself in red letter words too.

Lucy must not want any people saved huh?

Comment

u see the whole world dies from sin

You have to develop the holy discernment to figure out why this is so...when satan is a defeated foe..now the reason for death is ""they loved not theTRUTH TO BE SAVED"".....they loved the lies the lying scribes and an anything goes belief....like elijah they defend the anything goes beliefs.

Comment

There you go again...

You have to develop the holy discernment to figure out why this is so...when satan is a defeated foe..now the reason for death is ""they loved not theTRUTH TO BE SAVED"".....they loved the lies the lying scribes and an anything goes belief....like elijah they defend the anything goes beliefs.
                        Lucy,

There you go again quoting words from your favorite false apostle Paul huh?

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2 Thes.2:10.

Lucy, why are you trying to take thy word is truth Jn.17:17 out of people's hearts, so they cannot be saved??

Now that is a truthful question huh?

Comment

Lucy,

There you go again quoting words from your favorite false apostle Paul huh?

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2 Thes.2:10.

Lucy, why are you trying to take thy word is truth Jn.17:17 out of people's hearts, so they cannot be saved??

Now that is a truthful question huh?

Watch her run to the internet to grab another one of her lover scribes, and prostitute them on here again.

Comment

the dead cannot reason ...they cannot hear

So they remain the dead...victims of sin victims of easy bible-ism. Its easier to believe bible spin than Yeshua

Comment

If The filthy rag can talk and answer a question.

So they remain the dead...victims of sin victims of easy bible-ism. Its easier to believe bible spin than Yeshua
                              Then tell us Lucy, what did Yeshua say? Or, can't the filthy rag answer a question?

Comment

Working...
                              X