Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By His Stripes Ye Were Healed!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • By His Stripes Ye Were Healed!

    Shalom Everyone, I would like to address how the STRIPES of Yeshua heals. This topic is paramount to establish a proper understanding of Yeshua's ROLE in DELIVERING sinners FROM their SIN. First and foremost, we must consider Yeshua's WORDS in figuring this out. Yeshua told those who refused to OBEY Moses, "Why are you trying to KILL me?" He said that here:

    Joh 7:19
    (19) Did not Moses give you the Law, and yet none of you keepeth the Law? Why go ye about to kill Me?

    Yeshua is plainly telling them that TRANSGRESSING the Law, seeks to KILL Him. Through TRANSGRESSIONS, Yeshua is made to suffer and die, and the writer of Hebrews clarifies this:

    Heb 6:6
    (6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance (from transgressions); seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of Elohim afresh, and put Him to an open shame.

    You see, Yeshua came to TURN us from our INIQUITY/TRANSGRESSION (Acts 3:26), and IF we fall back INTO willful transgression, we crucify Him AFRESH, openly shaming Him, and we take away ANY Peace we had with Him. This brings us to our topic. Peter, in speaking about the HEALING we receive THOUGH His stripes, describes it this way:

    1Pe 2:24-25
    (24) Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
    (25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

    Most, like Herbert Armstrong and other substitutionalists believe Peter is telling us that because "Jesus" bore our sins, and was beaten (stripes), we can be healed from bodily sicknesses. More or less, if you accept "the work" that "Jesus" was beaten in your place, and had all of those stripes inflicted upon himself, some how, some way, you can be healed from physical disease. Is that really what Peter was speaking about? NO! First, we need to examine V24. Here is what I would consider a good rendering of what Peter was saying:

    (24) Who our sins Himself bore in His body on the tree, so that we would die to sin and live for righteousness: by whose stripes ye are made whole.

    The result of our sin fell upon Him, He suffered and died on the tree, so that we would die to sin, and live for doing what Elohim wants - His Righteousness, thus HEALING us or making us WHOLE. Peter tells us something very similar in a preceding chapter about Yeshua suffering in His body so we could live out our lives doing Elohim's WILL (to be made whole/healed):

    1Pe 4:1-2
    (1) Forasmuch then as Messiah hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
    (2) That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of Elohim.

    Messiah suffered (received stripes) so that we would DO the Will of Elohim...be made whole, healed. This has nothing to do with physical sickness, this is all about our Spiritual Health, and V25 shows this:

    1Pe 2:25
    (25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

    This healing is a conversion, a turning back unto our Saviour so that we can have Peace with Him, being BLESSED by this TURNING AWAY from all of our INIQUITIES, as Peter states here:

    Act 3:26
    (26) Unto you first Elohim, having raised up His Son Yeshua, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

    Turning from ALL of your iniquities, HEALS you from your sin, and that is what Peter was thinking about. Now, the question needs to be asked, where did Peter receive this idea about Yeshua's stripes. Please look at this:

    Isa 53:5-6
    (5) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
    (6) All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and Yahweh hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

    Obviously, it was with what the Prophet Isaiah said here. Most who read Isaiah here think in terms of "substitutionalism," that "Jesus" was wounded and bruised "in our place," to satisfy a deities sense of justice "for our sins." But when looking at Isaiah, one should remember what Yeshua said about those who disobey Moses, that they are seeking to kill Him. Here is a better rendering of Isaiah 53:5-6:

    (5) But He was wounded through our transgressions, He was bruised through our iniquities: the correction for our peace fell on Him; and by His stripes we are made whole.
    (6) We all like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and Yahweh hath impinged on Him the iniquity of us all.

    This false idea that a diety requires the innocent and righteous to die "for" (IN THE PLACE OF) the wicked is against Scripture:

    Exo 23:7
    (7) Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

    The slaying of the Innocent and Righteous One is not to be done, and when a SINNER comes to the KNOWLEDGE of the Truth concerning their involvement (that they, with the help of wicked me did cause Yeshua to suffer so-gave Him stripes and death), a transformation takes place to where a healing, a being made whole transpires in the heart and life of that sinner to where they NO LONGER Dwell in deliberate active sin. That is the HEALING the Apostle Peter spake of, and not a healing from physical disease/sicknesses. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  • #2
    2 sides of a coin.... their side.... Yshua side

    There has been a great effort by many theologians to spiritualize this to say that the healing provided in Christ’s atonement was only spiritual and emotional, not physical; but that is not true to God’s Word.

    you cannot allow sinning men, to tell you how you have to believe.
    ASK YESHUA.....................
    GO TO HIM AND ASK..........

    ''let no man teach you''.......ALLOW HIM,

    the great object of a pharisee is to denounce Yeshua and His work, and say... ''oh it doesnt mean that''.
    then twist into ''their version''

    **************************************************************************************************** ***********


    How about we look at THE TRUTH = YESHUA'S VERSION.
    [ THE MINISTRY AT WORK]

    Matthew 8:16–17.
    When evening had come, they brought to him many who were demon possessed; and he cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick.”

    Notice
    How many He healed?
    [ all.]
    Are you sure of that?

    What did it say?
    [All.]

    Did it, really?
    Now, why did He do that? .....
    NOW= WHY DID HE DO THAT?

    here is the truth of why He did it
    The next verse tells you.

    “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet saying, He himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.”

    What is He quoting?
    Isaiah 53:4.


    But, you see, Matthew says that the healing ministry of YESHUA was the fulfillment of Isaiah 53:4–5.
    And he emphasizes that He healed every one.


    A PHARISEE will do everything to explain away the glorious victory and liberty found inside the ministry of our Saviour.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-05-2016, 04:14 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy in a physical sense???

      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      There has been a great effort by many theologians to spiritualize this to say that the healing provided in Christ’s atonement was only spiritual and emotional, not physical; but that is not true to God’s Word.

      you cannot allow sinning men, to tell you how you have to believe.
      ASK YESHUA.....................
      GO TO HIM AND ASK..........

      ''let no man teach you''.......ALLOW HIM,

      the great object of a pharisee is to denounce Yeshua and His work, and say... ''oh it doesnt mean that''.
      then twist into ''their version''

      **************************************************************************************************** ***********


      How about we look at THE TRUTH = YESHUA'S VERSION.
      [ THE MINISTRY AT WORK]

      Matthew 8:16–17.
      When evening had come, they brought to him many who were demon possessed; and he cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick.”

      Notice
      How many He healed?
      [ all.]
      Are you sure of that?

      What did it say?
      [All.]

      Did it, really?
      Now, why did He do that? .....
      NOW= WHY DID HE DO THAT?

      here is the truth of why He did it
      The next verse tells you.

      “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet saying, He himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.”

      What is He quoting?
      Isaiah 53:4.


      But, you see, Matthew says that the healing ministry of YESHUA was the fulfillment of Isaiah 53:4–5.
      And he emphasizes that He healed every one.


      A PHARISEE will do everything to explain away the glorious victory and liberty found inside the ministry of our Saviour.
      Hi Lucy, well, if we use your logic, and teach that since Yeshua healed those who were physically sick that came to Him, and that means to you that His stripes (the beatings He received) heals your physical illnesses today, then should we not also use Yeshua's physical activity concerning the Remembering of the Sabbath day to keep it holy, to establish that you ALSO follow what He did, and keep the 7th Day Sabbath in a physical sense?

      Mar 1:21
      (21) And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the Sabbath day He entered into the synagogue, and taught.

      Mar 6:2
      (2) And when the Sabbath day was come, He began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by His hands?

      Luk 4:16
      (16) And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up: and, as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

      Luk 6:6
      (6) And it came to pass also on another Sabbath, that He entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

      Luk 13:10
      (10) And He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath.

      Using YOUR logic, should you not also Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy each and every 7th day in a physical sense, since He did? Wasn't He WITHOUT sin? Wouldn't that mean that He did NOT break the Sabbath commandment to Remember the 7th Day to keep it holy in a physical sense (even though He was FALSELY accused of doing so-John 9:16)? If you demand that His stripes (the beatings He received) heals your Spiritual AND physical sicknesses, then should not you also say that the Sabbath you have IN Him should both be a Spiritual and physical rest? Please try to be consistent in your logic, reasoning, and teachings, and remember that as some are prone to do, do not neglect the assembling of yourself together (Heb 10:25) ON the physical Seventh Day Sabbath to have a physical holy convocation, and REST from your physical work. If you truly want to use the logic that since Yeshua physically healed ALL of those who came to Him, and this convinces you that His stripes (the physical beatings inflicted upon Him) heals your physical sicknesses, then you should also be physically Remembering the Sabbath on the 7th physical day of the week, to keep it holy, since we see that this WAS His custom. Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

      Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

      Comment


      • #4
        hmmm but i do keep the NT Sabbath IAH

        i always have for many years,
        OH the true sabbath that is NOT the 200yr old Ellen White [ masonic priestess] version.
        however.....
        BUT THE N. T. DOESN'T USE YOUR LOGIC NOR THAT OF S.D.A.

        therefore your arguement is flawed..... as it has shown you are BADLY MISTAKEN
        BUT HEY.,...a far better idea... sit at the feet of Yeshua
        and why not prove the divine healing for yourself?
        stop your pill popping and Dr hopping and will making and then blaming your wife for her evil co-ersion....[ nastly]
        then you are in much better position to argue from 1ST HAND EXPERIENCES...


        oh your little pharisee snake like curse is showing....
        If you truly want to use the logic that since Yeshua physically healed ALL of those who came to Him, and this convinces you that His stripes (the physical beatings inflicted upon Him) heals your physical sicknesses, then you should also be physically Remembering the Sabbath on the 7th physical day of the week, to keep it holy, since we see that this WAS His custom. Ken
        how about you re read this again dear IAH.... cut that snakes head off you wish us all too see in you...

        How about we look at THE TRUTH = YESHUA'S VERSION.
        [ THE MINISTRY AT WORK]

        Matthew 8:16–17.
        When evening had come, they brought to him many who were demon possessed; and he cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick.”

        Notice
        How many He healed?
        [ all.]
        Are you sure of that?

        What did it say?
        [All.]

        Did it, really?
        Now, why did He do that? .....
        NOW= WHY DID HE DO THAT?

        here is the truth of why He did it
        The next verse tells you.

        “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet saying, He himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.”

        What is He quoting?
        Isaiah 53:4.

        But, you see, Matthew says that the healing ministry of YESHUA was the fulfillment of Isaiah 53:4–5.
        And he emphasizes that He healed every one.


        A PHARISEE will do everything to explain away the glorious victory and liberty found inside the ministry of our Saviour.


        IAH try to rise up above the sin within of DEMOTING THE WORK AND MINISTRY OF YSHUA,
        now IAH i do believe rather than writing others peoples strange ideas 2/3/4 handed...................
        why not GO TO THE MASTER AND SIT AT HIS FEET.

        HERE IS WHY
        Should followers of Messiah keep the sabbath? ...
        He neither taught that His
        followers were to keep the sabbath, nor did He himself keep the sabbath,



        OPPPS
        HE WAS NOT A STRICT OBSERVER OF SATURDAY DINNERS HIMSELF...
        hmmm He as A FAR different idea THAN ELLEN WHITE.
        oh gosh
        oh darn
        He disobey dear ellen.

        Comment


        • #5
          So, He did not keep one of the 10 commandments?

          Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          i always have for many years,
          OH the true sabbath that is NOT the 200yr old Ellen White [ masonic priestess] version.
          however.....
          BUT THE N. T. DOESN'T USE YOUR LOGIC NOR THAT OF S.D.A.

          therefore your arguement is flawed..... as it has shown you are BADLY MISTAKEN
          BUT HEY.,...a far better idea... sit at the feet of Yeshua
          and why not prove the divine healing for yourself?
          stop your pill popping and Dr hopping and wll making and then blaming your wife for her evil co-ersion....[ nastly]
          then you are in much better position to argue from 1ST HAND EXPERIENCES...


          oh your little pharisee snake like curse is showing....


          how about you re read this again dear IAH.... cut that snakes head off you wish us all too see in you...

          How about we look at THE TRUTH = YESHUA'S VERSION.
          [ THE MINISTRY AT WORK]

          Matthew 8:16–17.
          When evening had come, they brought to him many who were demon possessed; and he cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick.”

          Notice
          How many He healed?
          [ all.]
          Are you sure of that?

          What did it say?
          [All.]

          Did it, really?
          Now, why did He do that? .....
          NOW= WHY DID HE DO THAT?

          here is the truth of why He did it
          The next verse tells you.

          “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet saying, He himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.”

          What is He quoting?
          Isaiah 53:4.

          But, you see, Matthew says that the healing ministry of YESHUA was the fulfillment of Isaiah 53:4–5.
          And he emphasizes that He healed every one.


          A PHARISEE will do everything to explain away the glorious victory and liberty found inside the ministry of our Saviour.


          IAH try to rise up above the sin within of DEMOTING THE WORK AND MINISTRY OF YSHUA,
          now IAH i do believe rather than writing others peoples strange ideas 2/3/4 handed...................
          why not GO TO THE MASTER AND SIT AT HIS FEET.

          HERE IS WHY
          Should followers of Messiah keep the sabbath? ...
          He neither taught that His
          followers were to keep the sabbath, nor did He himself keep the sabbath,



          OPPPS
          HE WAS NOT A STRICT OBSERVER OF SATURDAY DINNERS HIMSELF...
          hmmm He as A FAR different idea THAN ELLEN WHITE.
          Hi Lucy, are you saying that Yeshua, that He Himself did not keep the Sabbath? Hmm, isn't it funny how the minds of some get twisted? Ken

          P.S. The Pharisse IN your mind and heart is revealing itself Lucy. You are just like the Pharisees in claiming Yeshua was not keeping the Sabbath, thus making Him a sinner:

          Joh 9:16
          (16)* Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of Elohim, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others (People who think properly, and their minds were not twisted) said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

          Truly Lucy, there is a DIVISION between how you believe Yeshua was a Sabbath breaking sinner, and how I believe He wasn't, as He was WITHOUT sin.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

          Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          Abstain from meats offered to idols
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

          Comment


          • #6
            i know IAH it is so difficult to accept that Yeshua

            didn't know ELLEN WHITE NOR HERBERT ARMSTRONG new craze of ''lets have a saturday religious bash''...
            yes it is a darn shame YESHUA GOT IT ALL SO WRONG laddy....


            The Lord of the Sabbath
            1At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath.
            His disciples were hungry and began to pick the heads of grain and eat them.
            2When the Pharisees saw this, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath.”…



            but you accuse wrongly as I do KEEP THE NT SABBATH.
            why not find out what the real Sabbath is before you get fired up and cranky.

            now to the real guts of the truth amen post cross..............to do or not to do is the question = Ellen white was not present.

            At one point, the apostles gathered specifically to discuss the relationship of believers to the Law of Moses.
            Acts 15:5–11, 24–29 was God’s opportunity to make His will clear to His children.
            All He had to do to save millions from damnation was say,


            "Remember to keep the Sabbath holy,"


            and millions of Christ-centered, God-loving, Bible-believing Christians would have gladly kept it.

            Instead, the only commands the apostles gave were to
            "abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication."

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes, let's clarify!

              Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              didn't know ELLEN WHITE NOR HERBERT ARMSTRONG new craze of ''lets have a saturday religious bash''...
              yes it is a darn shame YESHUA GOT IT ALL SO WRONG laddy....


              The Lord of the Sabbath
              1At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath.
              His disciples were hungry and began to pick the heads of grain and eat them.
              2When the Pharisees saw this, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath.”…



              but you accuse wrongly as I do KEEP THE NT SABBATH.
              why not find out what the real Sabbath is before you get fired up and cranky.

              now to the real guts of the truth amen post cross..............to do or not to do is the question = Ellen white was not present.

              At one point, the apostles gathered specifically to discuss the relationship of believers to the Law of Moses.
              Acts 15:5–11, 24–29 was God’s opportunity to make His will clear to His children.
              All He had to do to save millions from damnation was say,


              "Remember to keep the Sabbath holy,"


              and millions of Christ-centered, God-loving, Bible-believing Christians would have gladly kept it.

              Instead, the only commands the apostles gave were to
              "abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication."
              Hi Lucy, yes, let's clarify. The Council of Acts 15 necessitates that the Gentiles be HEARING Moses READ each and every 7th Day Sabbath:

              Act 15:20-21
              (20) But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
              (21) For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every Sabbath day.

              Lucy, why would James, in his proclamation for the FOUR necessary commands, tell us that Moses is "being READ in the Synagogues EVERY Sabbath day," if they were PROFESSING your belief in the BREAKING of the Sabbath, as you claim Yeshua and the Disciples were teaching everyone to do? You are in error Lucy, and you need to confess your error, and REPENT. Ken

              P.S. Concerning the Disciples picking up the heads of grain and eating when they were hungry as they were passing some grainfields on the Sabbath, didn't Yeshua tell them this was OK to do, as He is LORD of the Sabbath (The LORD of the Sabbath can determine what is proper and what is NOT proper on the Sabbath, etc), just like what David could do when David ate from what only the Priests could eat from when they were HUNGRY? The Sabbath is for Man, and to do good, and prepare food when you are hungry supersedes the "knat" that the Pharisees were quibbling over. If Yeshua was professing to no longer assemble on the physical 7th day Sabbath, remembering to keep it holy (SEPARATE), why was it His CUSTOM to always assemble in the Synagogues on the Sabbath (Luke 4:16)? Come on Lucy, use a little bit of proper reasoning, and stop listening to unreasonable thoughts inside your head.
              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

              Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
              Abstain from meats offered to idols
              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

              Comment


              • #8
                dont alter the scriptures IAH

                OVER-RIDING THEM WITH YOUR OPINIONS no one gives a hoot what you think... confessed wife pleaser.


                the truth is
                It HAS BEEN SETTLED,
                FOREVER SETTLED

                no one invited Ellen White nor her brain damaged usurping religious opinions


                they ALL AGREED.
                EVERYONE In UNISON AGREED and the reason given

                what was the reason given IAH=????????
                come on spit it out.....

                Acts 15:7-11.

                And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
                8And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
                9And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

                10Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

                11But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.



                They tossed the problem 2 and fro... in and out over and under
                ALL THE BIG BOYS were PRESENT+ the holy spirit has the FINAL SAY. Amen
                [ put the baby to bed please]

                end Result is
                YOU WERE NOT INVITED TO GIVE your OPINIONS NOR TO MISDIRECT
                NOR WAS ELLEN WHITE
                NOR HERBERT ARMSTRONG.

                disciples under the anoining of the christ power spirit of life can so easily discern WHAT WAS THE TRUTH OF THIS PROBLEM
                not a soul needs you nor ellen nor herbert Telling us all- how to think.

                so WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS ..............................TEMPTING GOD. [ it says so]

                so to fruit inspect we have ''''''teaching''''''' us... a wife pleaser and a God tempter. hmmm.
                SERIOUS PROBLEMS HERE PLUS....

                SO to sum up IAH
                you were not present AT THIS MEETING
                you are not INVITED as a heavy weight of the Kingdom in the decission
                you were not welcomed at all
                so who are you to give us YOUR OPINION when it clearly offends THE WHOLE DECISSION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
                Last edited by LucySmith; 11-06-2016, 08:26 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dont know the arrangement of the books in the nt

                  Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  OVER-RIDING THEM WITH YOUR OPINIONS no one gives a hoot what you think... confessed wife pleaser.


                  the truth is
                  It HAS BEEN SETTLED,
                  FOREVER SETTLED

                  no one invited Ellen White nor her brain damaged usurping religious opinions


                  they ALL AGREED.
                  EVERYONE In UNISON AGREED and the reason given

                  what was the reason given IAH=????????
                  come on spit it out.....

                  Acts 15:7-11.

                  And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
                  8And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
                  9And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

                  10Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

                  11But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.



                  They tossed the problem 2 and fro... in and out over and under
                  ALL THE BIG BOYS were PRESENT+ the holy spirit has the FINAL SAY. Amen
                  [ put the baby to bed please]

                  end Result is
                  YOU WERE NOT INVITED TO GIVE your OPINIONS NOR TO MISDIRECT
                  NOR WAS ELLEN WHITE
                  NOR HERBERT ARMSTRONG.

                  disciples under the anoining of the christ power spirit of life can so easily discern WHAT WAS THE TRUTH OF THIS PROBLEM
                  not a soul needs you nor ellen nor herbert Telling us all- how to think.

                  so WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS ..............................TEMPTING GOD. [ it says so]

                  so to fruit inspect we have ''''''teaching''''''' us... a wife pleaser and a God tempter. hmmm.
                  SERIOUS PROBLEMS HERE PLUS....

                  SO to sum up IAH
                  you were not present AT THIS MEETING
                  you are not INVITED as a heavy weight of the Kingdom in the decission
                  you were not welcomed at all
                  so who are you to give us YOUR OPINION when it clearly offends THE WHOLE DECISSION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

                  THE COUNCIL MESSED UP THE TRUE SEQUENCES so it is all out of kilter.....

                  Appendix 8: CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF THE BOOKS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT.

                  While no arrangement of these books can be made with absolute confidence, the following dates are sufficiently reliable to serve the purpose of the Bible student.

                  James - 50 A.D.
                  First Thessalonians - 52-53.
                  Second Thessalonians - 52-53.
                  Galatians - 55.
                  First Corinthians - 57.
                  Second Corinthians - 57.
                  Romans - 57-58.
                  Philippians - 62-63.
                  Colossians - 62-63.
                  Philemon - 62-63.
                  Ephesians - 62-63.
                  Luke - 63.
                  Acts - 64.
                  First Timothy - 65.
                  Titus - 65.
                  Second Timothy - 66.
                  Mark - 66.
                  Matthew - 67.
                  Hebrews - 67.
                  First Peter - 67-68.
                  Second Peter - 68.
                  Jude - 68.
                  Apocalypse - 68.
                  John - c. 85.
                  Epistles of John - 90-95.


                  so.

                  James was written 14yrs prior to Acts 15. and the holy spirit decissions

                  The position of James in the Jerusalem council bears on the date of the writing of the Epistle of James. While this cannot be stated too dogmatically, it appears that the letter of James written before the Council as well. He is clearly writing to Jews, especially those Jews that are living outside of Palestine.
                  Last edited by LucySmith; 11-06-2016, 09:39 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lucy, you fully didn't grasp what James said.

                    Hi Lucy, when James came up with the four necessary commands to be given to the Gentiles in the Council of Acts 15, in the very next verse he reassured everyone that the Gentiles would be LISTENING to Moses being read EVERY 7th day Sabbath, and the Holy Spirit AGREED. Case closed my dear! Ken
                    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                    Abstain from meats offered to idols
                    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      no dear only in your veiled eyes....

                      James proposes that Jerusalem should provide a letter contradicting the Judean teachers and showing that Christianity did not need to perpetuate the law of Moses or make any disciples for him.


                      and so..........................your opinon is not worth 2 bits MR JUDEAN.

                      YET WHAT IS INTERESTING IS, the believers used sunday for worship from the beginning.
                      it was only 200yrs ago ELLEN BRAIN DAMAGED MASONIC WHITE AND HER 51` LIES introducd her OPINION CALLED ....S.D.A.

                      The record of history, from the Resurrection of Christ, Christians have always worshipped on the first day of the week (Sunday) and never on the Sabbath (7th day). Sunday is not a Christian Sabbath or a day of rest, or a holy day to be kept.
                      It is the day God requires all Christians to gather together to worship and eat the Lord's Supper (communion, break bread) Acts 20:7.
                      Christians do not keep the ten commandment law of Moses.
                      This is not to say that Christians are free to steal, murder and commit adultery, just because the 10 commandments have been abolished.
                      No! Christians are under a new law, a better Law, the law of Christ, a better covenant (Heb 8:6-7).



                      In 1850 James and Ellen began publishing a magazine called The Review & Herald.
                      Its purpose was to disseminate Adventist and Sabbatarian doctrines. Their publication was instrumental in helping the handful of remaining Millerites to coalesce into a distinctive group. In 1860 they adopted the name, Seventh-Day Adventist Church. They formally incorporated in 1863 with approximately 3,500 members located in 125 churches.


                      OFCOURSE Armstrongism copied Ellen white and her cronies.... and the 3 boys here carry on her lies.

                      if what poor IAH has posted above is the truth [ but he is a Judean] HOW COME CHURCH HISTORY shows a dirge of NON compliance to jame's decree and they all went off and worshipped on sunday the lords day.
                      UNTIL
                      MADAM MAD WOMAN, herself CAME ALONG [1700yrs later ] out of usa deformity beliefs and wham ooo.... its satuday under the law.
                      Last edited by LucySmith; 11-06-2016, 02:05 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                        James proposes that Jerusalem should provide a letter contradicting the Judean teachers and showing that Christianity did not need to perpetuate the law of Moses or make any disciples for him.


                        and so..........................your opinon is not worth 2 bits MR JUDEAN.

                        YET WHAT IS INTERESTING IS, the believers used sunday for worship from the beginning.
                        it was only 200yrs ago ELLEN BRAIN DAMAGED MASONIC WHITE AND HER 51` LIES introducd her OPINION CALLED ....S.D.A.

                        The record of history, from the Resurrection of Christ, Christians have always worshipped on the first day of the week (Sunday) and never on the Sabbath (7th day). Sunday is not a Christian Sabbath or a day of rest, or a holy day to be kept.
                        It is the day God requires all Christians to gather together to worship and eat the Lord's Supper (communion, break bread) Acts 20:7.
                        Christians do not keep the ten commandment law of Moses.
                        This is not to say that Christians are free to steal, murder and commit adultery, just because the 10 commandments have been abolished.
                        No! Christians are under a new law, a better Law, the law of Christ, a better covenant (Heb 8:6-7).



                        In 1850 James and Ellen began publishing a magazine called The Review & Herald.
                        Its purpose was to disseminate Adventist and Sabbatarian doctrines. Their publication was instrumental in helping the handful of remaining Millerites to coalesce into a distinctive group. In 1860 they adopted the name, Seventh-Day Adventist Church. They formally incorporated in 1863 with approximately 3,500 members located in 125 churches.


                        OFCOURSE Armstrongism copied Ellen white and her cronies.... and the 3 boys here carry on her lies.

                        if what poor IAH has posted above is the truth [ but he is a Judean] HOW COME CHURCH HISTORY shows a dirge of NON compliance to jame's decree and they all went off and worshipped on sunday the lords day.
                        UNTIL
                        MADAM MAD WOMAN, herself CAME ALONG [1700yrs later ] out of usa deformity beliefs and wham ooo.... its satuday under the law.
                        Lucy, sounds typical of you, condemn someone as H.A. then practice his same false faith too.

                        So, you believe the exact same thing that H.A. did too huh?

                        Why do you fear the questions asked of you Lucy? Your scared to death of them huh?

                        Lucy, the book of James Jacob was written for those of your similar beliefs.

                        If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: ...

                        For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. James 2:8-12

                        James also identifies what sin really is, and the same as John in 1 John 3:4.

                        Why does James call the law, the law of LIBERTY=FREEDOM, and not the law of bondage as you call it?

                        Lucy, now why do YOU deny the scriptural definitions of what sin really is, if you are truly converted as you claim?

                        If the law of liberty was abolished, how are people going to be judged by the law of liberty as James writes?

                        Lucy, I'm not the one AFRAID of the questions asked.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          cont...detecting...

                          Well lets see here. IT appears no saturday gab fests happened for 1700 +years. So what happened to all those zillions of naughy believers who failed to heed dear James according to IAH version...my goodness we do have problems here. Is it possible masonic Ellen got it wrong ...now according to ex SDA she told them 51 lies....all documented too ....sheez...all these theories

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            James proposes that Jerusalem should provide a letter contradicting the Judean teachers and showing that Christianity did not need to perpetuate the law of Moses or make any disciples for him.


                            and so..........................your opinon is not worth 2 bits MR JUDEAN.

                            YET WHAT IS INTERESTING IS, the believers used sunday for worship from the beginning.
                            it was only 200yrs ago ELLEN BRAIN DAMAGED MASONIC WHITE AND HER 51` LIES introducd her OPINION CALLED ....S.D.A.

                            The record of history, from the Resurrection of Christ, Christians have always worshipped on the first day of the week (Sunday) and never on the Sabbath (7th day). Sunday is not a Christian Sabbath or a day of rest, or a holy day to be kept.
                            It is the day God requires all Christians to gather together to worship and eat the Lord's Supper (communion, break bread) Acts 20:7.
                            Christians do not keep the ten commandment law of Moses.
                            This is not to say that Christians are free to steal, murder and commit adultery, just because the 10 commandments have been abolished.
                            No! Christians are under a new law, a better Law, the law of Christ, a better covenant (Heb 8:6-7).



                            In 1850 James and Ellen began publishing a magazine called The Review & Herald.
                            Its purpose was to disseminate Adventist and Sabbatarian doctrines. Their publication was instrumental in helping the handful of remaining Millerites to coalesce into a distinctive group. In 1860 they adopted the name, Seventh-Day Adventist Church. They formally incorporated in 1863 with approximately 3,500 members located in 125 churches.


                            OFCOURSE Armstrongism copied Ellen white and her cronies.... and the 3 boys here carry on her lies.

                            if what poor IAH has posted above is the truth [ but he is a Judean] HOW COME CHURCH HISTORY shows a dirge of NON compliance to jame's decree and they all went off and worshipped on sunday the lords day.
                            UNTIL
                            MADAM MAD WOMAN, herself CAME ALONG [1700yrs later ] out of usa deformity beliefs and wham ooo.... its satuday under the law.
                            It is the day God requires all Christians to gather together to worship and eat the Lord's Supper (communion, break bread) Acts 20:7.
                            Really? Break bread means to eat a normal meal my dear. If you want the scriptures for it, I will give them to you?

                            And where is your proof I sat under any of these people as you claim?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lucy, sounds typical of you, condemn someone as H.A. then practice his same false faith too.

                              So, you believe the exact same thing that H.A. did too huh?

                              Why do you fear the questions asked of you Lucy? Your scared to death of them huh?

                              Lucy, the book of James Jacob was written for those of your similar beliefs.

                              If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: ...

                              For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. James 2:8-12

                              James also identifies what sin really is, and the same as John in 1 John 3:4.

                              Why does James call the law, the law of LIBERTY=FREEDOM, and not the law of bondage as you call it?

                              Lucy, now why do YOU deny the scriptural definitions of what sin really is, if you are truly converted as you claim?

                              If the law of liberty was abolished, how are people going to be judged by the law of liberty as James writes?

                              Lucy, I'm not the one AFRAID of the questions asked.

                              Fear, fear, fear of the questions huh?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X