Feast of Tabernacles/Booths - Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feast of Tabernacles/Booths - Part 1

Shalom Everyone, here is a close representation to what I presented on the 1st Day of the Feast of Tabernacles this year:

Feast of Tabernacles/Booths 2016

Colossians 2:16-17
    The Feast of Tabernacles/Booths is a SHADOW of things that is/was to come.

(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect (the DOING) of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the Sabbath days:
    (17) Which are a shadow of things to come; rather the body (is) of Messiah. (The BODY of Messiah IS to Judge these things (not an individual), WE are to determine how to celebrate a Feast Day, the New Moon, the Sabbath, and what should be eaten and drank - remember Acts 15...)

Leviticus 23:39-44
    Elohim had the Israelites to live in Booths when He brought them out of Egypt, just as He has us Dwell IN Him and His Son when He brings us OUT FROM SIN!

(39) 'On exactly the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you have gathered in the crops of the land, you shall celebrate the Feast of Yahweh for seven days, with a rest (Sabbath) on the first day and a rest (Sabbath) on the eighth day.
    (40) 'Now on the first day you shall take for yourselves the foliage of goodly trees, palm branches and boughs of leafy trees and willows of the brook, and you shall rejoice before Yahweh thy Elohim for seven days.
    (41) 'You shall thus celebrate it as a Feast to Yahweh for seven days in the year. It shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations; you shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
    (42) 'You shall live in booths for seven days; all the native-born in Israel shall live in booths,
    (43) so that your generations may know that I had the sons of Israel live in booths when I brought them out from the land of Egypt. I am Yahweh your Elohim.'"
    (44) So Moses declared to the sons of Israel the appointed times of Yahweh.

Exodus 20:1-2
    Egypt is symbolic of the slavery to sin.

(1) Then Elohim spoke all these words, saying,
    (2) "I am Elohim thy Elohim, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Romans 6:17-23
    A saved Believer has been delivered OUT of sin (Egypt)

(17) But thanks be to Elohim that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed,
    (18) and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.
    (19) I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification.
    (20) For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.
    (21) Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is death.
    (22) But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to Elohim, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life.
    (23) For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of Elohim is eternal life in Messiah Yeshua OUR Yahweh.

Ephesians 2:19-22
    Where are we dwelling AFTER we leave sin (Egypt)?

(19) So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of Elohim's household,
    (20) having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Messiah Yeshua Himself being the corner stone,
    (21) in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in Yahweh,
    (22) in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of Elohim in the Spirit.

John 14:19-23
    By Loving Yeshua, we can dwell/abode with Him and the Father.

(19) "After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.
    (20) "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
    (21) "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."
    (22) Judas (not Iscariot) *said to Him, "Master, what then has happened that You are going to disclose Yourself to us and not to the world?"
    (23) Yeshua answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode (dwelling/tabernacle) with him.

John 15:1-11
    Yeshua IS the Vine—His Followers Are THE Goodly Branches that the Tent/Booth is MADE from.

(1) "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
    (2) "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.
    (3) "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
    (4) "Abide (dwell/tabernacle) in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.
    (5) "I am the vine, you are the branches (the goodly branches that Messiah is building His BOOTH/TABERNACLE with); he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.
    (6) "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.
    (7) "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
    (8) "My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.
    (9) "Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love.
    (10) "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
    (11) "These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full. (Deut 16:15 - therefore, thou shalt surely REJOICE)
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Feast of Tabernacles/Booths - Part 2

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
    Now, let's change course here, the Day of Yahweh comes as a Thief in the Night.

(1) But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
    (2) For yourselves know perfectly that the day of Yahweh so cometh as a thief in the night.
    (3) For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
    (4) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
    (5) Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
    (6) Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
    (7) For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
    (8) But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
    (9) For Elohim hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Master Messiah Yeshua,
    (10) Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
    (11) Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
    But there FIRST has to be a FALLING away!

(1) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Yahweh Messiah Yeshua, and by our gathering together unto Him,
    (2) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Messiah is at hand.
    (3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

1Peter 4:12-13
    A FIERY Trial fell upon the Church-Elohim's House.

(12) Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
    (13) But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Messiah's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Jeremiah 52:13-15
    The Destruction/Burning of the Church-Elohim's House was FORETOLD!

(13) And burned the House of Yahweh, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire:
    (14) And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.
    (15) Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude. (With the destruction/burning of Yeshua's Body (His Ekklesia), the FALLING AWAY occurred.)

2 Chronicles 36:7
    In that DESTRUCTION/BURNING, All of the Doctrines (sacred vessels) were carried away into Confusion/Babylon (False christianity), and SET UP in their "churches."

(7) Nebuchadnezzar also carried of the vessels (sacred DOCTRINES/BELIEFS) of the House of Yahweh to Babylon, and put them in his temple at Babylon.

The destruction/burning of Elohim's House came with great fury, and the Church/Temple of Messiah was destroyed/burned. All of the beliefs and doctrines of the One True Church were carried off INTO confusion/Babylon. As those wolves, which The Apostle Paul spoke of, did not spare the flock (Acts 20:29), the destruction continued until those beliefs and doctrines were fully set up in Babylon as Constantine declared “christianity” the official religion of Rome in 326 A.D. But take hope, a small group of exiles are coming forth, back out from that confusion, as Nehemiah foretold.

Nehemiah 8:13-18
    The Feast of Tabernacles is Restored and INSIGHT was GIVEN into the Word of The Law!

(13) Then on the second day the heads of fathers' households of all the people, the priests and the Levites were gathered to Ezra the scribe that they might gain insight into the words of the Law.
    (14) They found written in the Law how Yahweh had commanded through Moses that the sons of Israel should live in booths during the Feast of the seventh month.
    (15) So they proclaimed and circulated a proclamation in all their cities and in Jerusalem, saying, "Go out to the hills, and bring olive branches and wild olive branches, myrtle branches, palm branches and branches of other leafy trees, to make booths, as it is written."
    (16) So the people went out and brought them and made booths for themselves, each on his roof, and in their courts and in the courts of the House of Elohim, and in the square at the Water Gate and in the square at the Gate of Ephraim.
    (17) The entire assembly of those who had returned from the captivity made booths and lived in them. The sons of Israel had indeed not done so from the days of Joshua the son of Nun to that day. And there was great rejoicing.
    (18) He read from the book of the Law of Elohim daily, from the first day to the last day. And they celebrated the feast seven days, and on the Eighth day there was a solemn assembly according to the ordinance.

Revelation 3:12-13
    Those who FLEE from Babylon/Confusion, and OVERCOME their sin will become a PILLAR in the Temple of Elohim!

(12) 'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My Elohim, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My Elohim, and the name of the city of My Elohim, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My Elohim, and My new name.
    (13) 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'

Revelation 21:1-4
    The Great Tabernacling of Elohim will eventually be with ALL of mankind, not just His Temple

(1) Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.
    (2) And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from Elohim, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
    (3) And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of Elohim is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and Elohim Himself will be among them,
    (4) and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Feast of Tabernacles/Booths - Part 3

Zec 14...
      But No Rain for those who refuse to keep the Feast of Tabernacles

(1) Behold, the day of Yahweh cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
      (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;
      (7) But it shall be one day which shall be known to Yahweh, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
      (8) And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
      (9) And Yahweh shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Yahweh, and His name ONE.
      (16) And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
      (17) And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
      (18) And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith Yahweh will smite the heathen (Gentiles) that come not up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
      (19) This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

All NATIONS, both Jew and Gentile are required to KEEP the Feast of Tabernacles, and IF one does not, the Gentle Rain, which falls upon the tender grass, will be WITHHELD from them (Deu 32:2), and the LIVING WATER that Messiah SHOUTED out about on the Eighth Great Day of the Feast, will be withheld from them IF they REFUSE to Keep this Feast (John 7:37-39).

And just to make things very clear. Herbert Armstrong, even though he professed in keeping the Feast of Tabernacles, had not been given "insight" INTO the Law, to where he could understand this Feast, and what it means, but at least he was trying to learn a little, and not defecating upon Yeshua and His WORD.

Comment

The Law Shall Go Forth Of Zion In The Last Days.

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of YHWH shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, and to the house of the Elohim of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of YHWH from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Micah 4:1-3.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of YHWH house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, to the house of the Elohim of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of YHWH from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:2-4.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yafdkXePt98

Herbert Armstrong at his best.....
          all the reasons why all this is so so so necessary........
          yes he still speaks from the grave into our friends......
          indoctrination it is called they cannot come out from it.

ITS THE CASE OF YESHUA PLUS..... always the PLUS needs be added to their gospel.

Yeshua didn't do enough for them you see....
          so these law keepers who cannot keep the 613 Laws themselves.... MUST HAVE THEIR OWN RELIGIOUS WORKS TO ADD TO YESHUA FINISHED WORK OF THE CROSS
          under their teaching you MUST HAVE THE LAW [BUT Cannot keep it as it saved no one ] and Herbert Amrstrong too for your salvation so be wise because millions were sucked into this satanic gurus charisma....

WATCH THE MASTER manipulator at work - these ,men sat under.................these men were indoctrinated by a professor of gross evil
          = hey NOW ITS YOUR TURN..... to be converted by them to the depraved religious teacher, a homosexual thief and child incest molester
          So watch it they are after your soul as theirs has been taken from them
          hey
          but if you don't wish to ''catch a depraved spirit'' best leave it alone and go talk to Yeshua PERSONALLY.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            Herbert Armstrong at his best.....
            all the reasons why all this is so so so necessary........
            yes he still speaks from the grave into our friends......
            indoctrination it is called they cannot come out from it.

ITS THE CASE OF YESHUA PLUS..... always the PLUS needs be added to their gospel.

Yeshua didn't do enough for them you see....
            so these law keepers who cannot keep the 613 Laws themselves.... MUST HAVE THEIR OWN RELIGIOUS WORKS TO ADD TO YESHUA FINISHED WORK OF THE CROSS
            under their teaching you MUST HAVE THE LAW [BUT Cannot keep it as it saved no one ] and Herbert Amrstrong too for your salvation so be wise because millions were sucked into this satanic gurus charisma....

WATCH THE MASTER manipulator at work - these ,men sat under.................these men were indoctrinated by a professor of gross evil
            = hey NOW ITS YOUR TURN..... to be converted by them to the depraved religious teacher, a homosexual thief and child incest molester
            So watch it they are after your soul as theirs has been taken from them
            hey
            but if you don't wish to ''catch a depraved spirit'' best leave it alone and go talk to Yeshua PERSONALLY.
            Lucy,

Where is your proof that I sat under H.A.?

You really like projecting one person's sins onto another, so you can condemn those who do not commit those sins huh?

Comment

an ineresting comment from herbert to those suckers he ministered too

perhaps these religious men here are part of his announcment.

his comment of the pews went like this " these dumb sheep" who leave their minds at the door?

here are some of his ''dumb sheep'' - reharshing him from his grave.,

Comment

perhaps these religious men here are part of his announcment.

his comment of the pews went like this " these dumb sheep" who leave their minds at the door?

here are some of his ''dumb sheep'' - reharshing him from his grave.,
                Lucy,

Have you not posted all your internet religious lovers all over this forum? Why do you not talk about all those you are sitting under right now, they are legion, for there are many huh?

Comment

Righteous Judgment?

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. John 7:24.

Strong's G1342 righteous- dikaios 1.righteous, observing divine laws

1.in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1342&t=KJV

Comment

the CULT is hard to break........................

from the ex.....member

The Worldwide Church of God was a*deceiving, manipulating, authoritarian*CULT.
                    I know because I was in it for fourteen years.*
                    *I have read and studied ALL of their written materials...and was badly fooled by it.

The people producing this forum are a splintered*offshoot of the now defunct*WWCG and are still loyal believers of*the heretical WWCG doctrine.
                    STILL teaching all of the lies taught by*the WWCG originator,*Herbert W. Armstrong.

Further, for fourteen years I attended virtually every weekly service, every high holy day service, and every weekly Bible study.
                    I know their slick and authoritarian manner VERY well.

I could fill books with my personal observations, but I won't.
                    Instead, I will cut to the heart of their heresy = they teach SALVATION BY*WORKS AND LAW.

They also teach*that they are the only true church on earth and that all people who aren't in their membership are lost souls who will perish.
                    Please save yourself personal and family heartache--turn away from these well-spoken FRAUDS before you are trapped into their net of guilt, fear, and arrogance!

Instead, I will cut to the heart of their heresy = they teach SALVATION BY*WORKS AND LAW.

the cult behind closed doors;;;;
                    Real Life in a Glass House
                    (I Suffered as a WCG Minister's Wife)
                    I grew up without an emotional attachment with my family. I felt like I didn't belong and I needed to be needed. I became an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), but still felt something missing. I was ripe pickings for a cult. Suddenly, I was a member of the Worldwide Church of God, someone specially called, with inside knowledge and all the answers to spiritual questions that the Lutheran church could not answer for me.
                    Once in the Worldwide Church of God, I was told that I was in the "devil's profession" (the medical field). I would have to quit, so I might as well apply to Ambassador College since I had no other close connections. I did. There I had some truly wonderful experiences. I didn't know at the time that having every moment of every day structured and monitored--plus the lack of sleep to accomplish all that--was a mind control technique I knew nothing about.
                    I latched onto it "hook, line and sinker." After two years (and since I already had a degree and was older) I was allowed to marry a senior being considered for the field ministry. What a truly blessed and humbling honor. I had met some ministers' wives and they all scared me; that should have been a red flag. I never fit the mold; I never did stuff quite right. Everything I did was analyzed and corrected by my "loving minister husband." I had three children in the first five years. I was incredibly lonely. Where we lived was remote. I developed alcoholism and an eating disorder and was incredibly depressed to the point of a suicide attempt. The treatment for that was a transfer to HQ. Then subsequent transfers every two to three years. I was a square peg in a round hole the entire time. I tried to show the happy face, serve and speak loyally, and keep my problems to myself. I immersed myself in the lives of my children and lived for them.
                    During my first year recovering from alcoholism, my husband had an affair. It was "my fault" since I wasn't performing my wifely duties. The WCG and the visiting evangelist agreed and the solution to that problem was a transfer. I tried to be the perfect wife and mother and minister's wife and lost myself along the way. I did what my husband told me to do: entertain, take complete care of the house and kids, attend all functions, support him totally in public, take his public criticisms, and "correct women and teen-age girls in the church." I have too many regrets to mention. I tried to make amends as I went along.
                    As the WCG started to change to the New Covenant, I was thrilled and relieved. Unfortunately, my husband was a part of the group planning to split the WCG and create the United Church of God-AIA. I was blind to the end. He left. I stayed with WCG. He got severance pay, a retraining package, a year's salary and benefits, the car, a year's vacation pay, and all our close friends. I guess they were really his friends. I got to move to a one bedroom apartment and he gave me a small amount of money to buy some stuff.
                    Divorce proceedings began. I could not afford a lawyer. I was attending college to get my RN degree and working four nights a week to pay the bills. I went to my minister and asked for financial and/or legal help from the WCG, so as not to be totally screwed in the divorce. He said "we don't do that anymore." In essence, he said. "I have nothing to give you, hope it all works out (be warm and fed and go away)." So I did, and I got royally screwed. I stopped attending while doing my clinicals to get my RN degree.
                    Then I began to attend again because of friends who were special to me. (My kids never attended again. They are on their own spiritual journey.) I gradually learned Herbert Armstrong never wrote his own "inspired" writings.1 All the material from the Ambassador Report2 from the seventies was proving to be more true than rumor. In the past I had never faithfully read the "dissident" literature to find out all these things.
                    Here's the point of the glass house: the minister's family you saw sitting in the front row that looked so happy and "together" really lived a completely different life behind the closed doors at home. My kids would say, "Who's that guy talking up there? We don't live with him." He was different at home. He was different as soon as we got in the car after leaving services or an activity. I don't know how many others were like us, but I know they were out there.3
                    I am following the recovery program as suggested by your Exit & Support Network™ website, and I am extremely thankful to have found you. My children and I are very close, though they are grown and live around the country. I am happily remarried, I am a successful psychiatric nurse, and we are moving to another state for our own fresh start. I regained my own personality, my self respect, my critical thinking skills, and my health of mind and body. I am amazed when I look back and "did not see it," though my family and friends and Lutheran minister and others told me it was a cult. My mother said she never stopped praying that I would come out of it. After 30 years, her prayers have been answered.
                    By Maureen (Ex-minister's ex-wife)
                    January 17, 2003
                    Footnotes by ESN:
                    1 Read: Herbert W. Armstrong's Religious Roots (the origins of Herbert's unique doctrines)
                    2 The Ambassador Report helped many to leave the Worldwide Church of God through its exposé of the organization. In the beginning Trechak and the team he worked with appeared to have a very noble goal. But after awhile, the message in his AR became mixed, causing people to become bitter instead of being on the road to healing. Later reports were referring readers off to agnostic, aberrant, meta-physical, humanistic, and anti-Bible sources through comments, letters, addresses and book titles. However many letters about WCG are revealing. John Trechak died September 2, 1999. (Note: Please be aware that the AR is now posted on an atheist website.)
                    3* Read: These People Remind Me of the Characters in The Stepford Wives

Comment

from the ex.....member

The Worldwide Church of God was a*deceiving, manipulating, authoritarian*CULT.
                      I know because I was in it for fourteen years.*
                      *I have read and studied ALL of their written materials...and was badly fooled by it.

The people producing this forum are a splintered*offshoot of the now defunct*WWCG and are still loyal believers of*the heretical WWCG doctrine.
                      STILL teaching all of the lies taught by*the WWCG originator,*Herbert W. Armstrong.

Further, for fourteen years I attended virtually every weekly service, every high holy day service, and every weekly Bible study.
                      I know their slick and authoritarian manner VERY well.

I could fill books with my personal observations, but I won't.

They also teach*that they are the only true church on earth and that all people who aren't in their membership are lost souls who will perish.
                      Please save yourself personal and family heartache--turn away from these well-spoken FRAUDS before you are trapped into their net of guilt, fear, and arrogance!

Lucy, your salvation by works argument want fly anymore, and now those like you, have no more excuse.

Does the law save us? No, that is not its purpose.

Does the law give us life? No, that is not its purpose.

Then what is the laws purposes? I don't think you even know Lucy.

Comment

the exs say it all

I ate beans while he [Herbert -THE-STRONG-ARM] dined on filet mignon;
                        I drove a compact car while he owned limos and Rolls Royces;
                        I lived in a small, poorly built home while he lived in mansions with a million dollars worth of art treasures;
                        I shopped at Goodwill for my clothes while he wore expensive Italian suits and $5,000 cufflinks;
                        I sent in tithes and offerings and he didn't tithe at all (the Royal Priesthood a.k.a. "ministry," was exempt).
                        It was okay for HWA to have all these riches, but it was sinful for me to have them.

come on IAH TELL US ALL MORE ABOUT YOUR CULT.......WE CANNOT wait for part 2

Comment

Lucy, your salvation by works argument want fly anymore, and now those like you, have no more excuse.

Does the law save us? No, that is not its purpose.

Does the law give us life? No, that is not its purpose.

Then what is the laws purposes? I don't think you even know Lucy.

Show us where Messiah said, the law was abolished?

Show us where the Apostles said, the law was abolished?

Comment

what i strongly suggest too you IAH.... IS BUY THE BOOK [rotfl]

THE BROADWAY TO ARMAGEDDON by William B. Hinson, 1977
                            Hinson, a former WCG minister, exposes a system of bondage that enslaved the minds and bodies of its members.
                            Lots of revealing information, including list of ministers who exited in the `70s, and threats and scare tactics used.
                            Chapters include: "How I Got Involved," "Don't Be Ensnared," "Ministers Leave the Armstrongs--Why?"
                            "The Bondage of Tithing," "Armstrong's Belief & Practices on Medicines and Doctors,"
                            "Marriage & Divorce--Armstrong Style, "We Must Get Back to the Faith Once Delivered."
                            "Herbert W. Armstrong The False Prophet" and more.

Includes letters from former members and memos.
                            We have this book available in PDF and you can download it here. If you do not have a Facebook account, or would rather it be sent through email, please email us and request it.*

you need cult busting IAH -CALLING ALL CULT BUSTERS.... 3 GUYS HERE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
                            the influences of armstrongism are all over this group.
                            some sat under his ''power'' and did exit - yet they are still slaves to his system.

Comment

THE BROADWAY TO ARMAGEDDON by William B. Hinson, 1977
                              Hinson, a former WCG minister, exposes a system of bondage that enslaved the minds and bodies of its members.
                              Lots of revealing information, including list of ministers who exited in the `70s, and threats and scare tactics used.
                              Chapters include: "How I Got Involved," "Don't Be Ensnared," "Ministers Leave the Armstrongs--Why?"
                              "The Bondage of Tithing," "Armstrong's Belief & Practices on Medicines and Doctors,"
                              "Marriage & Divorce--Armstrong Style, "We Must Get Back to the Faith Once Delivered."
                              "Herbert W. Armstrong The False Prophet" and more.

Includes letters from former members and memos.
                              We have this book available in PDF and you can download it here. If you do not have a Facebook account, or would rather it be sent through email, please email us and request it.*

you need cult busting IAH -CALLING ALL CULT BUSTERS.... 3 GUYS HERE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
                              Lucy,

Ken cannot help what others do, and you love to project other people's sins onto another, so you can condemn those who do not commit those sins.

What cult do you belong to Lucy?

Comment

Working...
                              X